ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

100 Club, London 31st May 1982
© Dave Hogan with Very special Thanks to Gypsy!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Bravo Scotland Yard.... Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
10th August 2006 01:19 PM
nankerphelge

You don't know about depression!
10th August 2006 01:20 PM
jb
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:

You don't know about depression!

Are your Suri?
10th August 2006 01:30 PM
Zulu Fun Mix
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:

How did they pack so much dumb into your little head?

Uh oh. Sounds like an alcoholic whack-job. Who IS this guy?

10th August 2006 01:31 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
jb wrote:

It is used for OCD.....I suffer from hypochondriachal thoughts and an obseesive compulsive fear of death(thats what the Psyc. told me)....

I confident that my race will win the upcoming global conflict. We always come out on top. Its like god or something.
10th August 2006 01:33 PM
jb Nanker is a brilliant lawyer....My resume pales in comparison...I often wonder howe I make so much with so little brains.......
10th August 2006 01:42 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
meanwhile... 11 Egyptian students came to the US on visas, but they
disappeared and didn't go where they were supposed to. 3 of them were just picked up in Jersey, 8 are still at large.

Comforting, right?

They are currently roaming the service areas of the Mall of America...you'll see
10th August 2006 01:43 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Zulu Fun Mix wrote:

Wait..are you fat?
10th August 2006 01:46 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Zulu Fun Mix wrote:

He's a top-notch drinker. Excellent boozing skills. I've seen him work the bottle with aplomb - the consumate gonzing professional.
10th August 2006 01:49 PM
sirmoonie Holy moof! Blowing up Gatorade with an iPod? Fuck nukes! Howe the hell did these Islamobags get a hold of this technology???
10th August 2006 01:50 PM
glencar This news is shattering. I leave for London in a week. I hope I make it back...I'm giving up on travelling to Stones shows after this. The terrorists win but I'm tired of the inconvenience.
10th August 2006 01:51 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
This news is shattering. I leave for London in a week. I hope I make it back...I'm giving up on travelling to Stones shows after this. The terrorists win but I'm tired of the inconvenience.

I shallpray for you...I thought you were ditching London???
10th August 2006 01:53 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat Close call if the reports are right.

But I just got an interesting thought. And please my American friends, don't get mad at me...

I was wondering...how would the world look like today, if we had not spend that huge amount of money on the war in Iraq, but instead had spend it on research on alternative sources to provide in our energy needs and thereby decrease or even raise our dependence on oil?
10th August 2006 01:54 PM
jb
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:
Close call if the reports are right.

But I just got an interesting thought. And please my American friends, don't get mad at me...

I was wondering...how would the world look like today, if we had not spend that huge amount of money on the war in Iraq, but instead had spend it on research on alternative sources to provide in our energy needs and thereby decrease or even raise our dependence on oil?

WE got rusty pipes....
10th August 2006 01:56 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:
Close call if the reports are right.

Do you have a notion of how much (little) of our oil is from the mid-east?

And you're talking madness. The technology you suggest already exists...it's called the sun...it's called a bicycle...it's called Africa...you there yet?
10th August 2006 01:58 PM
egon Gazza was there, as was Jacques & SSC.
A great time was had by all.
10th August 2006 01:58 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Holy moof! Blowing up Gatorade with an iPod? Fuck nukes! Howe the hell did these Islamobags get a hold of this technology???

Remind me not to drink Gatorade while in London...these new flavors ain't cool
10th August 2006 02:00 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:
.....instead had spend it on research on alternative sources to provide in our energy needs and thereby decrease or even raise our dependence on oil?

America has enough iPods to explode 3 billion Gatorade bottles a day, yet they sit there unused by most people.
10th August 2006 02:03 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

America has enough iPods to explode 3 billion Gatorade bottles a day, yet they sit there unused by most people.

My brand new iPod will be delivered tomorrow!
jb
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:

My brand new iPod will be delivered tomorrow!

U2 edition????????????
monkey_man Just flew back to SF from Kennedy yesterday. . .my carry on was filled with iPod, hair gel and gatorade. . . didn't get a second glance.
10th August 2006 02:04 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
jb wrote:

U2 edition????????????

NO FUCKING WAY!

It will be a black 60 Gb photo one.
10th August 2006 02:04 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

"Dis ain't Issssreul...dis ain't no Lebaneeeese people fittin' to bag on up...gitcho jewish ass whooped"

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
10th August 2006 02:08 PM
jb She was a vile and disgusting member of Congress who thankfully , was finally voted out. I am sure we have not seen the last of her.
[Edited by jb]
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:

I shallpray for you...I thought you were ditching London???

And let the Islamofascists win?
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
And let the Islamofascists win?

Say hello to Sir Gazza....
10th August 2006 02:09 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

"Dis ain't Issssreul...dis ain't no Lebaneeeese people fittin' to bag on up...gitcho jewish ass whooped"

[Edited by Fiji Joe]

She's a black version of runaway Jennifer Wilbanks, no? What's with them Georgia chicks anyway?
10th August 2006 02:13 PM
Starbuck
quote:

well that would be a stupid idea! then we would have:

1. less living iraqis
2. 2600 more living mouths to feed in the armed forces
3. a step further in cheap alternative fuel
4. more money to spend on stupid things like education so our teachers don't have to teach classes of 35 - 40 kids

totally dumb. you need to go back and check this out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A
10th August 2006 02:14 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

She's a black version of runaway Jennifer Wilbanks, no? What's with them Georgia chicks anyway?

"Dis ain't Bama...dis ain't no Montgumry negras fittin' to bag on up...gitcho cracker ass whooped"

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
10th August 2006 02:15 PM
jb Bush has turned out to be a great President...I would never have believed it, but the man is a force for a safer and more peaceful planet.
10th August 2006 02:18 PM
egon You do make me laugh josh.
You ARE a funny guy!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)