ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

100 Club, London 31st May 1982
© Dave Hogan with Very special Thanks to Gypsy!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Bravo Scotland Yard.... Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
10th August 2006 05:46 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
I'll drop FPM's name any time. What an ass he turned out to make of himself!

You my friend read minds! I just got goosebumps... Ha!
10th August 2006 05:50 PM
glencar Twas nothing! I can't believe I'm trying to fly over the pond next week. I fear for my life!
10th August 2006 05:51 PM
lotsajizz
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

No...I just think with Varitek gone the Sox are done...he was that team...

sigh...perhaps, he's out at least another 2 weeks....if they don't go 9-5 in that time, they're probably toast

btw

GREAT pic
10th August 2006 05:52 PM
glencar Time to hop on the Tigerwagon for all you faggoty Bosox types.
10th August 2006 05:57 PM
lotsajizz speak for yourself blueboy, I have four kids you dumb mf

easy to think inside a box when that's all you do....
10th August 2006 06:00 PM
pdog
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
speak for yourself blueboy, I have four kids you dumb mf

Where did that come from, I thought we were actually getting along nicely...
Who pee'd in his Cheerios?
10th August 2006 06:06 PM
glencar WOW! He's spunky! And faggoty!
10th August 2006 06:06 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
glencar wrote:
Bush may piss the rest of 'em off but frankly, I'd rather be fear than loved. The "loved" stuff leads to 9-11.

9/11 happened on Dubya's watch. And they didnt bomb us because they love us.

quote:
glencar wrote:
WMD's have been found

no they havent
10th August 2006 06:09 PM
sirmoonie I can't believe this perfectly hijacked thread got hijacked by a bunch of gay ass baseball posts. I'm sick of hijack hijackers!
10th August 2006 06:10 PM
pdog In the tradition of Bill "Find em, Fuck em' Leave em" Clinton, what is your definition of WMD's?
Fiji Joe
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
I can't believe this perfectly hijacked thread got hijacked by a bunch of gay ass baseball posts. I'm sick of hijack hijackers!

Two words for you...batting cage
pdog
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
I can't believe this perfectly hijacked thread got hijacked by a bunch of gay ass baseball posts. I'm sick of hijack hijackers!

Moof Piss!
10th August 2006 06:12 PM
lotsajizz
quote:
pdog wrote:

Where did that come from, I thought we were actually getting along nicely...
Who pee'd in his Cheerios?

We were...and the glencar fell into his habits...and called me a faggot--scroll up and see the sequence. I do not sit and take it. Neither do you or anyone else around here....

10th August 2006 06:18 PM
glencar Oh you have issues, man.
10th August 2006 06:20 PM
glencar
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

9/11 happened on Dubya's watch. And they didnt bomb us because they love us.

no they havent

9/11 wasn't planned & executed all in 8 months. And early W was indeed a "love" guy. He was all about compassionate conservatism & that BS. And WMD's have been found.
10th August 2006 06:22 PM
lotsajizz
quote:
glencar wrote:
Oh you have issues, man.

yeah..I don't take insults with passivity...don't use them if you don't want reciprocity

10th August 2006 06:23 PM
glencar Fine, you're a humorless prig who can't see when something is aimed at Bosox fans. I'm tired of your geeky ways. You bug the shit out of me. Please die.
10th August 2006 06:25 PM
LadyJane
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Because there is, at its essence, a much larger problem...and when the "big one" comes, and it is, I don't want to be of those accused of not understanding the true nature of the problem...I'd like to look my children in the eye and tell them I wasn't fooled and didn't sell them out just to save a few bucks and sleep well at night...this is nothing LJ...many innocent Americans are going to die....and that bothers me
[Edited by Fiji Joe]

I got an idea.

Let's start rounding up ALL MEN.....your gender has FUCKED up this planet for centuries. Give us the reins and this shit will END.

We'll keep some of ya around for breeding purposes.

LJ.
10th August 2006 06:33 PM
Saint Sway if anyone ever has a difference of opinion with glencar or smacks back at his childish taunts, this is how he reacts... all the time. Its always "your a prick", "your a fag", "your an asshole" etc

the guys 55 going on 15. Cant argue his way out of a paper bag. All he's got is childish name calling and the tiresome "I hate you. fuck off and die" ending.

quote:
glencar wrote:
Fine, you're a humorless prig who can't see when something is aimed at Bosox fans. I'm tired of your geeky ways. You bug the shit out of me. Please die.

10th August 2006 06:34 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
pdog wrote:

Moof Piss!

10th August 2006 06:39 PM
glencar
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

I got an idea.

Let's start rounding up ALL MEN.....your gender has FUCKED up this planet for centuries. Give us the reins and this shit will END.

LJ.

LJ, I think we just have to round up all the Muslims. I just heard on CBS that one of these creeps worked at Heathrow Airport. He was probably the conduit. Why are we letting Muslims work at airports?
10th August 2006 06:40 PM
glencar Some lady is pissed because "I just bought this perfume!" These fucks are hurting everyday people with their terror!
10th August 2006 06:43 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

I got an idea.

LJ.

That's not true at all...there have been numerous women and metrosexual suicide bombers...hate is not gender specific and just because it comes with a sense of style doesn't make it any more palatable...
10th August 2006 06:44 PM
glencar Mohammed Atta was a faggoty metrosexual. He dressed nicely & REFUSED to join his fellow Islamofascists in the strip joints. Probably a Bosox fan to boot!
10th August 2006 06:48 PM
Joey
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
I've Who tiks for 9/16--et tu?

Who and Stones in same week...what year is this??!?

Oh , that is Beautiful .

You are much loved by Joey
10th August 2006 06:56 PM
glencar I don't backtrack, Bosox Boy.
10th August 2006 07:02 PM
lotsajizz nor do I, bluebelle

10th August 2006 07:10 PM
Zulu Fun Mix
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
speak for yourself blueboy, I have four kids you dumb mf

As Woodrow Wilson famously observed: "A conservative is a person who sits and thinks. Mostly sits."

10th August 2006 07:14 PM
lotsajizz Wilson was a foul excuse for a human being and one of the worst presidents ever. Maybe.

10th August 2006 07:15 PM
glencar Yabbut Woody was a racist & an all-around asshole.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)