ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

100 Club, London 31st May 1982
© Dave Hogan with Very special Thanks to Gypsy!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Bravo Scotland Yard.... Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
10th August 2006 10:01 PM
telecaster
quote:
parmeda wrote:

Tattoo that date on your skull, my friend...under your eyelids...and if need be, on the tip of your dick! I want to make sure that date burns into your brain!

...be there.

Or you will see just how much of a jagoff I can be!

Yikes!

Ok, ok

BTW walked around Wrigley bleachers yesterday, nice what they did. Very cool
pdog
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

And she's still lurkin'

A listers rule!!!!!

LJ.

I feel I should say something about Scotland yard...
Yay... Scotland Yard!
Fiji Joe
quote:
Zulu Fun Mix wrote:

No need to sign your name, friend! I know who you are.

"English people, in general" definitely needed help with diplomacy in the 1930s. But they weren't going to get it from America, whose Republican Congress was so stupidly isolationist that it would only fund an Army the size of Poland's.

No No...say it...post 1700 the english have muddled basically every affair they have had...say it dope
10th August 2006 10:02 PM
glencar
quote:
parmeda wrote:

You know me too well for your own good

(I can't wait to see you!)

We are gonna have a great time! I just hope Tele amkes it! I need to congratulate him for his posting of late...
10th August 2006 10:02 PM
rasputin56
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

WTF are you talking about? If it was not his Iraq position then what the hell was it?! Lamont ran on one issue,and one issue only. That position is simple. Pull out of Iraq now.

Beat feet and retreat. That is what you guys want to to do. It's that godmaned simple. And when I say simple I mean simple minded. That you think it's wise to leave Iraq to the whims of a radical fucker like the Iranian nut to the east of Iraq tells me all I need to know about your insane shortsighted position on National security.

Riffy

I know it hasn't been covered much by what you consider the "press" but I believe I mentioned some of the other instances where JoeMEntum abandoned Dems long ago. He lost touch and paid the price. Oh, sure he's loved by the Republicans. Why? Just give him Rummy's job and be done with it. That's all he wants anyways.

Remind me what again your "plan" is for "victory" in Iraq? I love the "stay the course", that's such a great strategery. Brilliant! It's a cluster fuck by all accounts and our boys are now stuck in the middle. The fact that you still believe it was crucial to go into Iraq rather than deal directly with the real threats of that "radical fucker" and his country to the east and North Korea first tells me all I need to know. I don't trust the people that got us into this mess, to get us out. And if you want to talk about shortsighted, look no further than those that brought us this war. They had no plan then, they have no plan now and who pays the price? Stay the course.

G'night, kids.
10th August 2006 10:03 PM
glencar
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

And she's still lurkin'

A listers rule!!!!!

LJ.

Aha!
10th August 2006 10:03 PM
parmeda
quote:
telecaster wrote:
BTW walked around Wrigley bleachers yesterday, nice what they did. Very cool

Gonna be there next Wednesday (Phillies) and then back for more abuse on Saturday (St. Louis).

The Bleachers are very cool...better than ever!
10th August 2006 10:05 PM
telecaster
quote:
parmeda wrote:

Gonna be there next Wednesday (Phillies) and then back for more abuse on Saturday (St. Louis).

Wed?

Maybe we could have a pre-summit summit
10th August 2006 10:05 PM
Nellcote The Brits were so proper with this whole TV coverage today.
Fox had Sky TV live about 2A eastern last night, kept interviewing this chap from "The Home Office"

http://www.homeoffice.gov.uk/
[Edited by Nellcote]
10th August 2006 10:07 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
parmeda wrote:

Have they taken down that dumb ass screen yet?
10th August 2006 10:09 PM
parmeda
quote:
telecaster wrote:
Wed?

Maybe we could have a pre-summit summit

Wednesday might be cutting it close - depends what time I get out of work - ...ha! (you know THAT story!)

On Saturday, I will be properly posed at Murphy's...I'll be easy to find, lol
10th August 2006 10:10 PM
telecaster
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Yes
10th August 2006 10:10 PM
parmeda
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Which one? There are so many strategically placed there.
10th August 2006 10:12 PM
telecaster
quote:
parmeda wrote:

Wednesday might be cutting it close - depends what time I get out of work - ...ha! (you know THAT story!)

On Saturday, I will be properly posed at Murphy's...I'll be easy to find, lol

I might see you Sat then

that is also the day of the Airshow so good luck getting down here

When I was at Wrigley a couple of years ago the Thundbirds blew over Wrigley in full afterburner. Very cool

The Cubs pitcher was in windup and threw a fit as it scared the shit out of him
10th August 2006 10:14 PM
parmeda
quote:
telecaster wrote:

I might see you Sat then

that is also the day of the Airshow so good luck getting down here

When I was at Wrigley a couple of years ago the Thundbirds blew over Wrigley in full afterburner. Very cool

The Cubs pitcher was in windup and threw a fit as it scared the shit out of him

Taking the El in, babe...no way will you catch me in a car.
10th August 2006 10:16 PM
PartyDoll MEG How the hell did I miss this fun??!!!
10th August 2006 10:17 PM
telecaster
quote:
parmeda wrote:

Taking the El in, babe...no way will you catch me in a car.

Smart. I was in Murphy's yesterday
10th August 2006 10:17 PM
LadyJane
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
How the hell did I miss this fun??!!!

Look what the cat dragged in!!!

LJ

10th August 2006 10:18 PM
glencar Cuz you're scared of tele!
10th August 2006 10:19 PM
PartyDoll MEG Christ, I thought we were arguing politics 6 pages ago!!-LOL
parmeda
quote:
glencar wrote:
Cuz you're scared of tele!

Who's afraid of tele?
not bound to please Jesus Pdog - you are thick - and I don't mean that in a ghetto booty way.

I still love you though...
10th August 2006 10:22 PM
LadyJane gee...it's a pre Chicago...cyber summit.

This news of today disturbs me. I am now drinking.

LJ.
10th August 2006 10:23 PM
PartyDoll MEG Hey Bucky, you coming to Chicago and partying with the ROCC? Pdog and Feej are letting us down
10th August 2006 10:26 PM
pdog
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
Hey Bucky, you coming to Chicago and partying with the ROCC? Pdog and Feej are letting us down

You are so now not getting The Parmeda mini license plate from Disney!!!
10th August 2006 10:27 PM
Riffhard
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:

I know it hasn't been covered much by what you consider the "press" but I believe I mentioned some of the other instances where JoeMEntum abandoned Dems long ago. He lost touch and paid the price. Oh, sure he's loved by the Republicans. Why? Just give him Rummy's job and be done with it. That's all he wants anyways.

G'night, kids.

Lieberman's voting record is over 90% liberal. He is not so much loved by Republicans as he is respected by them. Fact is that he has one of the most liberal voting records in the Senate today,but his belief that the war on terror must remain an offensive fight,as oppossed to the defensive cut and run plan by Lamont,Murtha,Michael Moore,Babs Striesand,etc.,is what got him knifed in the back by his own party. Mark my word Raspy,this is going to come back and haunt the Dems later. Especially Hillary. She is going to have a very tough time stradling the fence now. She is the odds on favorite to win the Dem nomination in 08,yet she voted for the war too! Repubs have George Allen,Mitt Romney,and Rudy just to name three. They could all three beat the pantsuit off "Cankles". If I were a far lefty I would be very afraid of what this primary defeat for Lieberman actually means. Because there is no doubt that he will crush Lamont in the general elections come Nobvember. At that point the Dems will once again have to change their position. Flip flop. Sound familiar?

G'night Raspy! Thanks for keeping things civil.

Riffy
10th August 2006 10:27 PM
parmeda
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
gee...it's a pre Chicago...cyber summit.

This news of today disturbs me. I am now drinking.

LJ.

I refused to watch any news today.

I get too fucking angry and the blood pressure doesn't need a rise.

And since when do you need a reason to have a cocktail?
10th August 2006 10:28 PM
parmeda
quote:
pdog wrote:
You are so now not getting The Parmeda mini license plate from Disney!!!

WTF is THAT?
10th August 2006 10:31 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
Hey Bucky, you coming to Chicago and partying with the ROCC? Pdog and Feej are letting us down

That hurt. I would be there if I could. I will pout proudly...from across the country
10th August 2006 10:32 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
parmeda wrote:

I refused to watch any news today.

I get too fucking angry and the blood pressure doesn't need a rise.

And since when do you need a reason to have a cocktail?

Wanna meet up with me at the 7-11?...and whoop some slurpee seller's ass?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)