ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

100 Club, London 31st May 1982
© Dave Hogan with Very special Thanks to Gypsy!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Bravo Scotland Yard.... Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
10th August 2006 09:00 PM
glencar 2 out of 6 GOP POTUS's lost reelection? Which ones, History Star?
10th August 2006 09:00 PM
telecaster
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Holy shit! I better get in on this thread before it tops out at 500!

Congrats to MI6 and Scotland Yard! Great job indeed. They tapped phone lines,intercepted e-mails,and had these radicalized Islamonazis pegged for weeks. Imagine what the American Criminal Liberties Union would say about that?!

Riffy

Riffy did you see it just came out the US gave Scotland Yard the lead as we were following the terrorists "communications"

I hope they didn't read and email or tap a phone of a suspected terrorist for heavans sake!
10th August 2006 09:02 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
telecaster wrote:
I hope they didn't read and email or tap a phone of a suspected terrorist for heavans sake!

They can tap all the suspected terroists phones they want. Just leave mine alone.
10th August 2006 09:05 PM
telecaster
quote:
Zulu Fun Mix wrote:

First, it was only 40 years between Truman and Clinton (1992-1952 = 40)

Second, if Texas hadn't killed Kennedy he probably would have been re-elected: you can't get away that easily with dismissing 1960-68. No way Goldwater was going to be elected in '64, even by America.

Third, two out of six Republican presidents failed to win re-election during this period, and one had to resign in profound disgrace for massive abuses of power. Only one Democratic president failed to win re-election; no Democrat had to resign.

Fourth, even if Republicans keep winning now, it only proves that a large chunk of the American public is dumb. Whoever denied *that*?

Oh man, Zulu is in meltdown

1. Truman didn't win two terms, just one

2. Texas didn't kill Kennedy, Oswald did

3. Of course he can get away with 60-68 because it is historcial fact, no Dem wish list stuff

4. So if Repubs win that means the majority in the US are dumb? What does that say about the Dems then who can't win crap?

Dude, what is wrong with you
10th August 2006 09:05 PM
rasputin56
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Oh,and one more thing. Prior to Bill Clinton not one Democrat had more than one term in office since FDR. LBJ does not count as JFK's assasination got him his first term. So then we are left to ponder why is it that in 60 plus years has only one Democrat one more than one term? I'll give you a hint. It's because since the days of FDR and Truman the Democrats have turned into limp wristed pascificts with regards to National security. Hell even JFK would be ashamed at the direction of the Democrat Party these days. And them there are the facts fellas!

Give 'em Hell Harry would have told these fucknuts in the Dem Party today to grow a pair!

I hope the far leftwing wackjobs are proud of what they did to Leiberman because they just ruined their hopes for any real gains in the future. Plus this fey fuck Lamont is toast once the general elections roll around,at that time Joe should tell the Dems who threw him under the bus to FO. The Dems are too stupid to see that they have just lost a seat in the Senate due to their shortsightedness. Brilliant!

Riffy
[Edited by Riffhard]

Too funny. Let's see weren't Democrats responsible for standing up to the Ruskies during the Cuban Missile Crisis. Not that they did the right thing, but didn't they give the warmongers their little South East Asia extravaganza? Just wondering because you were talking about facts. I'll give your side Grenada & Panama. Congrats.

I love when Republicans start standing up for poor ol' Joementum. Far left-wing wackjobs? Do you mean like the 2/3 of Americans who agree with Lamont on the war, who disagree with Lieberman on things like Schiavo, etc. Those left-wing wackos? Lieberman has been throwing his "fellow" Democrats under the bus for years and he's a typical Republican in that all he's interested in is power. Hell, even his hometown newspaper that is no fan of Lamont told Joe to take his ball and go home. This is now a HUGE threat to the Republicans and they are visibly frightened at their prospects for November. Dems are even preferred now to do better with national security and Iraq. They have now officially entered panic mode over this. It's actually quite amusing to watch.
10th August 2006 09:06 PM
telecaster
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

They can tap all the suspected terroists phones they want. Just leave mine alone.

I will forward your request to Homeland Security

Odd, Bin Laden has the same request
10th August 2006 09:07 PM
Zulu Fun Mix
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Just say "I don't know tele, I was wrong"

You see why you're so stupid? You fail to realize that it doesn't even matter whether FDR asked for a formal declaration of war or not to establish the pussiness of pre-war Republican foreign policy.

Bottom line is you don't know jack shit about this stuff.
10th August 2006 09:08 PM
Riffhard
quote:
Zulu Fun Mix wrote:

First, it was only 40 years between Truman and Clinton (1992-1952 = 40)

Uh, Zulu,Truman was not elected for two terms. He,like LBJ,served two terms due to the death of the sitting president. No matter really. The fact is that both Truman and JFK would be ashamed of the direction of the Dem party these days. They were both strong on defense presidents. The same could certainly never be said of Carter or Clinton. They both ignored the threat from these radical Islamofucks.

Riffy
10th August 2006 09:08 PM
telecaster
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:

Too funny. Let's see weren't Democrats responsible for standing up to the Ruskies during the Cuban Missile Crisis. Not that they did the right thing, but didn't they give the warmongers their little South East Asia extravaganza? Just wondering because you were talking about facts. I'll give your side Grenada & Panama. Congrats.

I love when Republicans start standing up for poor ol' Joementum. Far left-wing wackjobs? Do you mean like the 2/3 of Americans who agree with Lamont on the war, who disagree with Lieberman on things like Schiavo, etc. Those left-wing wackos? Lieberman has been throwing his "fellow" Democrats under the bus for years and he's a typical Republican in that all he's interested in is power. Hell, even his hometown newspaper that is no fan of Lamont told Joe to take his ball and go home. This is now a HUGE threat to the Republicans and they are visibly frightened at their prospects for November. Dems are even preferred now to do better with national security and Iraq. They have now officially entered panic mode over this. It's actually quite amusing to watch.

Frightened? Yeah, the prospect of Repubs picking up a seat as the Dems split the vote has us running scared

See son, if Lamont wins it is still a zero gain for Dems

Zero gain

Politics 101 her folks
10th August 2006 09:10 PM
telecaster
quote:
Zulu Fun Mix wrote:

You see why you're so stupid? You fail to realize that it doesn't even matter whether FDR asked for a formal declaration of war or not to establish the pussiness of pre-war Republican foreign policy.

Bottom line is you don't know jack shit about this stuff.

Dem President. Dem Congress when the destroyer was sunk

Zero response from the Dems.

And I don't know shit about this stuff?

Seriously, does your mommy know you are on the computer when she is at work?
10th August 2006 09:11 PM
Starbuck
quote:
Really? When did FDR ask for a Declaration of War after Germany sunk our destroyer?

Let us know

You are fading fast

Yes, FDR ran as an independent after two terms as a Republican President

tele...you're confusing your roosevelts...i believe you meant teddy instead of franklin.

you better check YOUR links, buddy!
10th August 2006 09:13 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
telecaster wrote:

I will forward your request to Homeland Security

Odd, Bin Laden has the same request

Ha! "They"'ve been listening IN to my phone calls all my life....since the day I was born. BRYANT POND, MAINE - HOME OF AMERICAS LAST CRANK PHONES. You never really get used to it though. Nosey people....it's like watching people fuck...it just ain't right.

10th August 2006 09:13 PM
Zulu Fun Mix
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Carter or Clinton: They both ignored the threat from these radical Islamofucks.

Just like Reagan and Bush Senior. Hell, they *created* Al Qaeda in Afghanistan and played checkers with Saudi princes--at least when Reagan wasn't falling asleep.
10th August 2006 09:14 PM
rasputin56 Uh, actually I was referring more to the big picture as Riffy was but no matter. There's no way the Republican wins there anyways. It's either JoeMEntum or Lamont, and it'll be Lamont.

Please continue with your history lessons, they're quite good.
10th August 2006 09:15 PM
telecaster
quote:
Starbuck wrote:

tele...you're confusing your roosevelts...i believe you meant teddy instead of franklin.

you better check YOUR links, buddy!

typo, my bad

I have dueling liberals going on here and am typing as fast as I can!

Sick family, they marry their cousins those Roosevelts
10th August 2006 09:16 PM
Starbuck what all you dinks are failing to realize is that carlos silva has a no hitter going through five.
10th August 2006 09:16 PM
telecaster
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:
Uh, actually I was referring more to the big picture as Riffy was but no matter. There's no way the Republican wins there anyways. It's either JoeMEntum or Lamont, and it'll be Lamont.

Please continue with your history lessons, they're quite good.

No way a Repub wins?

You mean like how the most liberal states Mass, NY, and CA all have Repub guvs?

No way?

You sure about that?
10th August 2006 09:18 PM
Riffhard Raspy please reread the voting record of Lieberman and adjust your thinking accordingly. His voting record is one of the most liberal in the Senate today. More so than Harry Reid even! The only thing that pissed off the morons on the far left is that he actually sees the threat of Islam and voted to destroy that threat. You,and many others cannot see the very real fact that radical Islam has been responsible for the vast,vast,vast amount of innocent lives lost over the last couple of decades. No,to you and yours,that blame lies directly at the feet of Bush.

Take a look at how many countries and continents are being targeted by Islam and then tell me again,with a straight face,that Bush is to blame for it. Perhaps a little history lesson is in order?

Riffy
10th August 2006 09:20 PM
glencar I'm still waiting for Bitchy zulu to tell us who the 2 GOP POTUS's were who didn't gain reelection since FDR's time. I'm a history buff who's always keen to learn new info.
10th August 2006 09:21 PM
telecaster
quote:
glencar wrote:
I'm still waiting for Bitchy zulu to tell us who the 2 GOP POTUS's were who didn't gain reelection since FDR's time. I'm a history buff who's always keen to learn new info.

Me too, when will he tell us?

Howe many factual errors can one make in one thread?

10th August 2006 09:22 PM
Zulu Fun Mix
quote:
glencar wrote:
2 out of 6 GOP POTUS's lost reelection? Which ones, History Star?

Um, Ford in '76 and Bush Sr. in '92.

What's my prize?
10th August 2006 09:23 PM
telecaster
quote:
Zulu Fun Mix wrote:

What's my prize?

No soup for you

Ford was never elected
10th August 2006 09:26 PM
Ten Thousand Motels The democrats take better care of the working classes. All the worthwhile programs were put into place by the dems like Ed Muskie.

10th August 2006 09:27 PM
pdog
quote:
not bound to please wrote:
to Pdog:

Oh I forgot to mention - it's okay for the boys to flame and hurl insults until eternity - and they don't even know each other - but if one of them slanders and lies and threatens a girl - she should keep her mouth shut, lest she be seen in the wrong light.

Did I get that right?

Not even close! You keep saying he threatened you, what did he say, you haven't mentioned that part.
If you feel threatened to the point of bringing it up everyday, after you said you wouldn't then you should take this to the next level. Bringing it up here over and over again just appears all you want is a fight, not a solution, that's all.
I've seen too many people who were victims handle shit so poorly, they wound up being more trouble than the person who victimmized them...
See fleabit as an example of internet victim gone overboard. Please don't go there!
glencar
quote:
Zulu Fun Mix wrote:

What's my prize?

Bzzzt! No prizes for you - EVER! You're dumber than Sway! But smarter than Jizzy. I'm still placing Raspy on that scale...
Zulu Fun Mix
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Ford was never elected

Sophistic bullshit, bozo.
10th August 2006 09:28 PM
glencar
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
The democrats take better care of the working classes. All the worthwhile programs were put into place by the dems like Ed Muskie.

The Bush admin is attacking federal workers. In light of today's events, this isn't their smartest move...
10th August 2006 09:29 PM
glencar
quote:
Zulu Fun Mix wrote:

Bozo yourself. He was in office for 2 years before the election. He wasn't even on the 1972 ticket at all. Wise up. learn from this place. Soak it in & suck it up!
10th August 2006 09:29 PM
telecaster
quote:
Zulu Fun Mix wrote:

Historical fact goatboy
10th August 2006 09:30 PM
Zulu Fun Mix
quote:
glencar wrote:

Bzzzt! No prizes for you - EVER! You're dumber than Sway! But smarter than Jizzy. I'm still placing Raspy on that scale...

You're a fag.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)