ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

100 Club, London 31st May 1982
© Dave Hogan with Very special Thanks to Gypsy!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Bravo Scotland Yard.... Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
10th August 2006 08:05 PM
telecaster
quote:
Zulu Fun Mix wrote:

Nice job addressing the main point, dopester.

Main point?

Let's see

Islam

Hijackers

Baseball

League of Nations

Woodrow Wilson

Scotland Yard

What was the point again?

Nice job avoiding any point
10th August 2006 08:06 PM
telecaster
quote:
Zulu Fun Mix wrote:

That's actually a good analogy. To win elections, both had to cater to the boneheaded Republican mainstream, which in the decades prior to December 1941 was psychotically isolationist.

]

Good point. That Teddy Roosevelt was such an isolationist

Fuck are you stupid
10th August 2006 08:09 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Zulu Fun Mix wrote:

Nice job addressing the main point, dopester.

Wilson was better than Churchill...and he wasn't a zionist like Winston either...english people, in general, tend to fuck up diplomacy...what say you?...dope
10th August 2006 08:10 PM
LadyJane
quote:
pdog wrote:

I give my life to The ROCC...

I'd definitely keep YOU around.
You understand me.
You appreciate me.

I love you.

LJ.
10th August 2006 08:16 PM
Starbuck
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

I got an idea.

Let's start rounding up ALL MEN.....your gender has FUCKED up this planet for centuries. Give us the reins and this shit will END.

We'll keep some of ya around for breeding purposes.

LJ.

oh oh oh!

can i be one of the breeders? PLEASE????

LJ, you can start the revolution as soon as this thread is over. i am getting giggly watching tele discuss history. it is fun, isn't it!!
10th August 2006 08:17 PM
Zulu Fun Mix
quote:
telecaster wrote:]

Good point. That Teddy Roosevelt was such an isolationist

"Teddy" Roosevelt was hardly a representative Republican; he was an anomaly, which was why he finally quit the party in disgust. He puked at your inherent dopeyness. There was vomit on the ground, man, vomit on the ground.
10th August 2006 08:18 PM
telecaster
quote:
Starbuck wrote:

oh oh oh!

LJ, you can start the revolution as soon as this thread is over. i am getting giggly watching tele discuss history. it is fun, isn't it!!

Bucky! Saw your Twins beat Det. Nice

Let me know what you want to know about history, booze, Stones or women

Got it all covered
10th August 2006 08:20 PM
Zulu Fun Mix
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

english people, in general, tend to fuck up diplomacy...what say you?...dope

No need to sign your name, friend! I know who you are.

"English people, in general" definitely needed help with diplomacy in the 1930s. But they weren't going to get it from America, whose Republican Congress was so stupidly isolationist that it would only fund an Army the size of Poland's.
10th August 2006 08:23 PM
telecaster
quote:
Zulu Fun Mix wrote:

"Teddy" Roosevelt was hardly a representative Republican; he was an anomaly, which was why he finally quit the party in disgust. He puked at your inherent dopeyness. There was vomit on the ground, man, vomit on the ground.

Ladies and Gentleman....this is the point where the liberal runs out of steam and changes the topic and avoids

Like clockwork

Ah son.....Teddy was a Republican President. Two terms.
Republican. Ran as a Republican VP and was elected as a Republican Pres.. Nice try at changing history

Zulu or Flea or whatever you go by now, tell us why FDR didn't declare was on Germany after they sank one of our destroyers

We will wait
10th August 2006 08:23 PM
glencar
quote:
not bound to please wrote:

You must have missed "the couch episode".....

I did indeed miss it...
10th August 2006 08:26 PM
LadyJane
quote:
Starbuck wrote:

oh oh oh!

Shhhhh.....if you can keep a secret.....all A list males are definitely going to be kept around for breeding and other purposes.

LJ.
10th August 2006 08:29 PM
not bound to please
quote:
glencar wrote:
I did indeed miss it...

I am done trying to be nice to that pea brained, pea sized dick, loudmouthed inbred trogladite wanker. Get the picture?

You can't buy friends by sending out free cds anymore...everyone downloads now anyway....his gig is up....

if you want more info - PM me.
10th August 2006 08:33 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

Shhhhh.....if you can keep a secret.....all A list males are definitely going to be kept around for breeding and other purposes.

LJ.

10th August 2006 08:35 PM
Zulu Fun Mix
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Ah son.....Teddy was a Republican President. Two terms.
Republican. Ran as a Republican VP and was elected as a Republican Pres.. Nice try at changing history

Yes, pappy, and he then he withdrew from the Republican party in disgust in 1912. But in a stupid sort of convoluted way you're right to point out his extreme internationalism and imperialism. They presaged the Republicans' post-'45 "Disneylandization-at-gunpoint" approach to the world.

[/resume quote]

Zulu or Flea or whatever you go by now, tell us why FDR didn't declare was on Germany after they sank one of our destroyers

We will wait

[/end quote]

You won't have to wait for long. FDR didn't have the authority to declare war. Only Congress can do that, and Republicans there blocked entering the war all the way up until December 1941. Ain't you ever heard this stuff before, pappy?

10th August 2006 08:35 PM
pdog
quote:
not bound to please wrote:

I am done trying to be nice to that pea brained, pea sized dick, loudmouthed inbred trogladite wanker. Get the picture?

You can't buy friends by sending out free cds anymore...everyone downloads now anyway....his gig is up....

if you want more info - PM me.

So letting it go, and not looking like someone who has a huge resentment isn't advice you're taking from me concerning this.
Oi Vey!
10th August 2006 08:39 PM
not bound to please
quote:
pdog wrote:

So letting it go, and not looking like someone who has a huge resentment isn't advice you're taking from me concerning this.
Oi Vey!

it's oy - I thought you were Jewish for christsake!

I don't take threats lightly.

he isn't reading my posts anyway - remember - ha!
10th August 2006 08:40 PM
telecaster
quote:
Zulu Fun Mix wrote:

Yes, pappy, and he then he withdrew from the Republican party in disgust in 1912. But in a stupid sort of convoluted way you're right to point out his extreme internationalism and imperialism. They presaged the Republicans' post-'45 "Disneylandization-at-gunpoint" approach to the world.

[/resume quote]

We will wait

[/end quote]

You won't have to wait for long. FDR didn't have the authority to declare war. Only Congress can do that, and Republicans there blocked entering the war all the way up until December 1941. Ain't you ever heard this stuff before, pappy?

Really? When did FDR ask for a Declaration of War after Germany sunk our destroyer?

Let us know

You are fading fast

Yes, FDR ran as an independent after two terms as a Republican President
10th August 2006 08:41 PM
Starbuck tele! that was some game last night, huh? morneau becomes the first twin since 1987 to hit 30 HR in a season, AND he passes 100 RBIs in the same game. i shall post the link, especially for you:

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/recap;_ylt=AgWRziBQS3yvDInJKenlDiMRvLYF?gid=260809106

i believe our friend zulu is either feej or no one...his own self.

perhaps we should declare an emergency chat this evening? say, 11 PM eastern?
10th August 2006 08:43 PM
Starbuck "Yes, FDR ran as an independent after two terms as a Republican President "

???

link, please.
10th August 2006 08:44 PM
Ten Thousand Motels "those who insist on the last word end up alone"
10th August 2006 08:45 PM
glencar Say, aren't you living alone? Just asking...
10th August 2006 08:46 PM
telecaster
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
"Yes, FDR ran as an independent after two terms as a Republican President "

???

link, please.

google Bull Moose Party 1912

Teddy lost the nomination ala Liebrman for a third term and ran as an Indy

Why the hell is a teacher always asking me for links?
10th August 2006 08:46 PM
Riffhard Holy shit! I better get in on this thread before it tops out at 500!

Congrats to MI6 and Scotland Yard! Great job indeed. They tapped phone lines,intercepted e-mails,and had these radicalized Islamonazis pegged for weeks. Imagine what the American Criminal Liberties Union would say about that?!

Oh,and one more thing. Prior to Bill Clinton not one Democrat had more than one term in office since FDR. LBJ does not count as JFK's assasination got him his first term. So then we are left to ponder why is it that in 60 plus years has only one Democrat one more than one term? I'll give you a hint. It's because since the days of FDR and Truman the Democrats have turned into limp wristed pascificts with regards to National security. Hell even JFK would be ashamed at the direction of the Democrat Party these days. And them there are the facts fellas!

Give 'em Hell Harry would have told these fucknuts in the Dem Party today to grow a pair!

I hope the far leftwing wackjobs are proud of what they did to Leiberman because they just ruined their hopes for any real gains in the future. Plus this fey fuck Lamont is toast once the general elections roll around,at that time Joe should tell the Dems who threw him under the bus to FO. The Dems are too stupid to see that they have just lost a seat in the Senate due to their shortsightedness. Brilliant!

Riffy
[Edited by Riffhard]
10th August 2006 08:50 PM
rasputin56 Well, seeing Glenny was practically begging for someone to bite...

And WMD's have been found

Good one.

10th August 2006 08:51 PM
Zulu Fun Mix
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Really? When did FDR ask for a Declaration of War after Germany sunk our destroyer?

You think like a cement mixer.
10th August 2006 08:53 PM
not bound to please to Pdog:

Oh I forgot to mention - it's okay for the boys to flame and hurl insults until eternity - and they don't even know each other - but if one of them slanders and lies and threatens a girl - she should keep her mouth shut, lest she be seen in the wrong light.

Did I get that right?

10th August 2006 08:55 PM
glencar
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:
Well, seeing Glenny was practically begging for someone to bite...

And WMD's have been found

Good one.

You certainly do bite!
10th August 2006 08:57 PM
telecaster
quote:
Zulu Fun Mix wrote:

You think like a cement mixer.

You think like cement

Just say "I don't know tele, I was wrong"

Checkmate
10th August 2006 08:57 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
glencar wrote:
Say, aren't you living alone? Just asking...

I fucking wish. I function much better alone. I've been entertaining guests all week. Tonight they left. My last fat girlfriend left me two years ago to marry some boob. But that's ok, I encouraged it.
10th August 2006 08:59 PM
Zulu Fun Mix
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Prior to Bill Clinton not one Democrat had more than one term in office since FDR. LBJ does not count as JFK's assasination got him his first term. So then we are left to ponder why is it that in 60 plus years has only one Democrat one more than one term?

First, it was only 40 years between Truman and Clinton (1992-1952 = 40)

Second, if Texas hadn't killed Kennedy he probably would have been re-elected: you can't get away that easily with dismissing 1960-68. No way Goldwater was going to be elected in '64, even by America.

Third, two out of six Republican presidents failed to win re-election during this period, and one had to resign in profound disgrace for massive abuses of power. Only one Democratic president failed to win re-election; no Democrat had to resign.

Fourth, even if Republicans keep winning now, it only proves that a large chunk of the American public is dumb. Whoever denied *that*?

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)