ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

100 Club, London 31st May 1982
© Dave Hogan with Very special Thanks to Gypsy!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Bravo Scotland Yard.... Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
10th August 2006 09:32 PM
Zulu Fun Mix
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Historical fact goatboy

Trivial weenie-beans, cowpoke.
10th August 2006 09:34 PM
pdog
quote:
Starbuck wrote:

tele...you're confusing your roosevelts...i believe you meant teddy instead of franklin.

you better check YOUR links, buddy!

Oh man, I saw that too...
10th August 2006 09:34 PM
Zulu Fun Mix Not that there's anything wrong with that, of course.
10th August 2006 09:37 PM
rasputin56
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Raspy please reread the voting record of Lieberman and adjust your thinking accordingly. His voting record is one of the most liberal in the Senate today. More so than Harry Reid even! The only thing that pissed off the morons on the far left is that he actually sees the threat of Islam and voted to destroy that threat. You,and many others cannot see the very real fact that radical Islam has been responsible for the vast,vast,vast amount of innocent lives lost over the last couple of decades. No,to you and yours,that blame lies directly at the feet of Bush.

Take a look at how many countries and continents are being targeted by Islam and then tell me again,with a straight face,that Bush is to blame for it. Perhaps a little history lesson is in order?

Riffy

As I said, this wasn't just about Joey's Iraq stance. Hell, you can count on one hand the Dems who actually had the balls to stand up and say Iraq wasn't worth the cost. I'm well aware of his record on many issues. It's just funny that when it's time to stand up and be counted, he usually stands with the Republicans. Funny you should mention Reid and his conservative voting record. He sure gets plenty of support from the leftwing wacko wing. They also are strongly supporting moderate/conservative candidates like Webb (former Reaganite) in VA and Casey in PA. So I guess that steering the party to the extreme left thing really doesn't stand up.

How're the Repubs. treating "moderates" like Chaffee? The extreme right sure did a number on moderate Republican incumbent Schwarz in the primary in Michigan the other day, too. No matter, though. You still have those avowed moderates Falwell & Robertson picking Supreme Court Justices for you.

I did think your "logic" as to what we feel about radical Islamic terrorists was a hoot, though. I'm all for going after them. I wish they would. I'm still trying to figure out why Dubya decided to pull most of the troops out of Afghanistan who were trying to get the guy responsible for the loss of 3000 American lives and why he likes to hold hands and skip down the Crawford trail with the leader of the country who is probably most responsible for the rise of Islamic terrorism. But that's OK, we knocked out a two-bit dictator who tried to kill his Daddy. And he had WMD.
10th August 2006 09:38 PM
pdog
quote:
telecaster wrote:
Ford was never elected

I thought I heard a voice scream, either was Bush! LOL!
10th August 2006 09:40 PM
Riffhard
quote:
Zulu Fun Mix wrote:

Just like Reagan and Bush Senior. Hell, they *created* Al Qaeda in Afghanistan and played checkers with Saudi princes--at least when Reagan wasn't falling asleep.

I guess you have an incredible short term memory problem Zulu.

Bush Sr.'s hands were tied by the UN after the Gulf War. The UN Mandate that you libs seem to love so much stated unequivically that the use of force must stop once the threat of Iraq was removed from Kuwait. So,being the good man that he is,Bush Sr. abided by that stupid fucking resolution. Now,as is so often the case,liberals try and rewrite history and blame Bush Sr. for not finishing the job. Funny,but historically inaccurate in the extreme.

As for Reagan. It was a Democrat Senate that called for the removal of US Troops from Lebanon after the Hezbolla bombing of the Marine barracks in 1983. Admittedly Reagan(and Wienberger) agreed with this,but only as not to further the scope of the conflict in the Mid East at the time. Well now we know how well that kind dimplomacy works! Ask good ol' Kadafi how resolute Reagan was. Better yet ask his daughter? Oh,wait,you can't because she is dead.

The bottom line is this. The far left wing of the Democrat party wants to pull up stakes and come home and leave a vaccume in the most dangerous region on the planet. All this while Iran seeks the destruction of Israel,and the desire to aquire a nuke.

Makes no sense at all. Yet there are those that don't get it. Same thing happened in Europe back in the 30's.

Riffy
10th August 2006 09:40 PM
rasputin56
quote:
glencar wrote:
Bozo yourself. He was in office for 2 years before the election. He wasn't even on the 1972 ticket at all. Wise up. learn from this place. Soak it in & suck it up!

He wasn't on the ticket in '72? Whaaaaa? Who was and what happened to him?

(where's Joey when you need him?)
10th August 2006 09:41 PM
telecaster
quote:
pdog wrote:

You have been hanging out at Keno's too long

Cue the "Twilight Zone" theme
10th August 2006 09:41 PM
glencar
quote:
Zulu Fun Mix wrote:

You're a fag.

Now see that's FUNNY!
10th August 2006 09:42 PM
glencar I was gonna get all self-righteous & jizzy about zuluidiot's post but that'd be so stoopit!
10th August 2006 09:43 PM
glencar
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:

Spiro T in case you can't find our cornhuskering pal.
telecaster
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:

Was he impeached like Clinton?
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
Now see that's FUNNY!

I think he called you a Yankees fan!
glencar
quote:
pdog wrote:

Crazeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
10th August 2006 09:44 PM
glencar
quote:
pdog wrote:

I think he called you a Yankees fan!

LOL Even Jizzy should see the humor in THAT! Nah, prolly not...
10th August 2006 09:45 PM
parmeda
quote:
Zulu Fun Mix wrote:
You're a fag.

uh...no, no, I can vouch for that.
tele is not a fag.

A jagoff sometimes, but never a fag.

...carry on.
10th August 2006 09:47 PM
Riffhard
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:

As I said, this wasn't just about Joey's Iraq stance.

WTF are you talking about? If it was not his Iraq position then what the hell was it?! Lamont ran on one issue,and one issue only. That position is simple. Pull out of Iraq now.

Beat feet and retreat. That is what you guys want to to do. It's that godmaned simple. And when I say simple I mean simple minded. That you think it's wise to leave Iraq to the whims of a radical fucker like the Iranian nut to the east of Iraq tells me all I need to know about your insane shortsighted position on National security.

Riffy
10th August 2006 09:47 PM
telecaster
quote:
parmeda wrote:

tele is not a fag.

A jagoff sometimes, but never a fag.

...carry on.

Point of order, I think he called Glenny a fag and me a "cowpoke"

maxy has the summit countdown clock working Parmy!
10th August 2006 09:48 PM
rasputin56
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Was he impeached like Clinton?

GREAT point! That was one hell of a ticket, though!
10th August 2006 09:48 PM
parmeda I saw that tele!

...bless that Maxy, I tell ya!
10th August 2006 09:51 PM
pdog
quote:
parmeda wrote:

tele is not a fag.

Are the rumors true!
Tongue in cheek!
10th August 2006 09:52 PM
parmeda
quote:
telecaster wrote:
Point of order, I think he called Glenny a fag and me a "cowpoke"

maxy has the summit countdown clock working Parmy!

I stand corrected!...god forbid one misquotes on this thread!!!

So, for the record...glenny ain't no fag either. He's a prick

As for you, tele...a "cowpoke"?

Nah...your title these days is "Wandering-Cheesehead-Islander". You've got that shit down to a science!
10th August 2006 09:54 PM
telecaster
quote:
parmeda wrote:

Nah...your title these days is "Wandering-Cheesehead-Islander". You've got that shit down to a science!

LOL Parmy

But I am still a jagoff

Oct 11 !!!!
10th August 2006 09:55 PM
pdog
quote:
parmeda wrote:

Does he have one of those crazy block of cheese head pieces?
10th August 2006 09:56 PM
glencar
quote:
parmeda wrote:

And you're Queen Bitch! Wear it proudly(tongue firmly in upper cheek...)!
10th August 2006 09:56 PM
glencar I bet LJ never had a thread hit 400 posts in one day before!
10th August 2006 09:57 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
I bet LJ never had a thread hit 400 posts in one day before!

We can close this out in one day...
C'mon ya'll let's post!
10th August 2006 09:58 PM
parmeda
quote:
telecaster wrote:
Oct 11 !!!!

Tattoo that date on your skull, my friend...under your eyelids...and if need be, on the tip of your dick! I want to make sure that date burns into your brain!

...be there.

Or you will see just how much of a jagoff I can be!
10th August 2006 09:59 PM
parmeda
quote:
glencar wrote:
And you're Queen Bitch! Wear it proudly(tongue firmly in upper cheek...)!

You know me too well for your own good

(I can't wait to see you!)
10th August 2006 09:59 PM
LadyJane
quote:
glencar wrote:
I bet LJ never had a thread hit 400 posts in one day before!

And she's still lurkin'

A listers rule!!!!!

LJ.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)