ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

100 Club, London 31st May 1982
© Dave Hogan with Very special Thanks to Gypsy!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Bravo Scotland Yard.... Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
10th August 2006 02:58 PM
Joey
I just took one of the largest shits in my forty - two year history on this orb of ours ......

....I hope every single one of you fine individuals is literally beaming with pride today in your young Joeykins .

Kins !

[cc:ss]

[Edited by Joey]
10th August 2006 02:59 PM
pdog Look into the eyes of your children. Then imagine yourself raising them to hate a group of people so much, that you convince them that killing yourself in order to kill them is a good thing!
That's fucking sick!
I have a diffcult enough time asnwering my sons questions as to why these sick fuckers are killing in the first place.
He has no concept of hate on that level. And I will not teach him that kind of hate, but I sure as shit let him know that our people are threatened by this hate and fighting for their survival in Israel. He understands that concept of self defense.
I have no pity for a group of hateful fascists who want to kill my children for no reason other than hate. I can easily be barbaric on a level that would scare them, in order to assure the survival of my people, my country and most importanly my family.
10th August 2006 02:59 PM
pdog
quote:
Joey wrote:

I just took one of the largest shits in my forty - two year history on this orb of ours ......

....I hope every single one of you fine individuals are beaming with pride today in your young Joeykins .

Kins !

I hope you used a toilet!
10th August 2006 03:01 PM
jb
quote:
pdog wrote:
Look into the eyes of your children. Then imagine yourself raising them to hate a group of people so much, that you convince them that killing yourself in order to kill them is a good thing!
That's fucking sick!
I have a diffcult enough time asnwering my sons questions as to why these sick fuckers are killing in the first place.
He has no concept of hate on that level. And I will not teach him that kind of hate, but I sure as shit let him know that our people are threatened by this hate and fighting for their survival in Israel. He understands that concept of self defense.
I have no pity for a group of hateful fascists who want to kill my children for no reason other than hate. I can easily be barbaric on a level that would scare them, in order to assure the survival of my people, my country and most importanly my family.

My kids are proud Zionists like their father....they will be left lots of money and hopefully make us proud by killing the enemy.
10th August 2006 03:03 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:

My kids are proud Zionists like their father....they will be left lots of money and hopefully make us proud by killing the enemy.

10th August 2006 03:05 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:
Look into the eyes of your children. Then imagine yourself raising them to hate a group of people so much, that you convince them that killing yourself in order to kill them is a good thing!
That's fucking sick!

I think it really just boils down to the fact that their are too many kids in their classrooms...they need more teachers...or, in the alternative, adopt the Lancasterian method
10th August 2006 03:07 PM
Dick Bush
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dear Feeje,

Hilarious mayhems occure every time when the neat, lil working ants like you start to growl.

But deep in your heart you're not a growler at all. You're not a war ant and you'll never be one, no matter how hard you'd try to be.
10th August 2006 03:08 PM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:

This is the gold standard of pictures/postin!!!
10th August 2006 03:09 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Dick Bush wrote:

Dear Feeje,

Hilarious mayhems occure every time when the neat, lil working ants like you start to growl.

But deep in your heart you're not a growler at all. You're not a war ant and you'll never be one, no matter how hard you'd try to be.

On behalf of the majority of this thread:

10th August 2006 03:11 PM
jb The african american community , led by hayme town jackson and Crown Heights Sharpton, were quick to forget about the jewish aid in their quest for civil rights....I stopped giving to any African american charity long ago.
10th August 2006 03:13 PM
LadyJane Blah Blah Blah......

I started this thread to say Bravo to Scotland Yard AND all those, including the Government of Pakistan, who helped thwart this evil plan.

Counterterrorism officials said Thursday the plan thwarted in London appears to bear the fingerprints of al-Qaida, and may even have been "the Big One" they have been dreading since Sept. 11, 2001, particularly as the five-year anniversary of the attacks on the United States approaches.

Read the above and tell me WHY we are arguing??

LJ.

10th August 2006 03:14 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
glencar wrote:
Expound on that, Goofy...

seriously??

umm.... where you been??

did you stop keeping up with the news after "Mission Accomplished"?

Our international debt is skyrocketing out of control. Oil prices are out of control and now Iran is threatening to hold back oil to us. The UN hates him and doesnt trust him. Actually, everyone internationally other than Tony Blair hates him. He started an illegal war. We've lost over 3,000 of our young men and women in Iraq. Still havent found any weapons of mass destruction. Still havent caught Bin Laden...

and you call me Goofy and wanna give Bush a thumbs up on international affairs?
10th August 2006 03:22 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Blah Blah Blah......

I started this thread to say Bravo to Scotland Yard AND all those, including the Government of Pakistan, who helped thwart this evil plan.

Counterterrorism officials said Thursday the plan thwarted in London appears to bear the fingerprints of al-Qaida, and may even have been "the Big One" they have been dreading since Sept. 11, 2001, particularly as the five-year anniversary of the attacks on the United States approaches.

LJ.

Because there is, at its essence, a much larger problem...and when the "big one" comes, and it is, I don't want to be of those accused of not understanding the true nature of the problem...I'd like to look my children in the eye and tell them I wasn't fooled and didn't sell them out just to save a few bucks and sleep well at night...this is nothing LJ...many innocent Americans are going to die....and that bothers me
[Edited by Fiji Joe]
10th August 2006 03:25 PM
pdog
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Blah Blah Blah......

LJ.

I love you like a member of my bloodline. You're a beautiful prson and a good friend.
The heros today are the grunts and counter-terrorism agents who risk their lives for Us.
10th August 2006 03:29 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Joey wrote:

....I hope every single one of you fine individuals is literally beaming with pride today in your young Joeykins .

Kins !

[Edited by Joey]

Hello Joey
10th August 2006 03:35 PM
not bound to please pdog - the nazis deleted your avatars...
10th August 2006 03:36 PM
not bound to please
10th August 2006 03:42 PM
Fiji Joe The burden of extinguishing Islamafacism should be placed on those who allowed it to be created...muslim society...to be accomplished 1) militarily 2) financially and 3) via isolation...unfortunately, there are far too many nations who, because they benefit financially, or because their politicians have crafted domestic political agendas based on anti-americanism, are unwilling to participate in any of the three methods mentioned above and do what is clearly right...and given the short-sightedness of these nations' citizens, that is not likely to change anytime soon...we should not be so quick to entrust our judgment to the "enlightened"...they have failed several times before...on very costly levels
10th August 2006 03:46 PM
Some Guy Has anyone done a search for Loose Change and watched the video, I'd like to hear some reactions to it.
10th August 2006 03:51 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
Has anyone done a search for Loose Change and watched the video, I'd like to hear some reactions to it.

The video of George Walker Bush III sitting there like a retard for 7 minutes after been informed of the attack is more accurate.

And this Oliver Stone movie: http://www.theonion.com/content/node/51367
is more funny.

I am the denouncer king. I can denounce anything.
10th August 2006 03:57 PM
GotToRollMe I'm just glad they caught these assholes before they could carry out their plans. Bravo indeed.

Now if I could just get this fear out of the pit of my stomach I'd be fine...

10th August 2006 04:03 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
Joey wrote:

Kins !

Joey, I envy your iron constitution! I'm convinced the world would be a better place if there was less constipation and more regulation. I salute you!

[Edited by GotToRollMe]
10th August 2006 04:17 PM
Zulu Fun Mix
quote:
jb wrote:

It is used for OCD.....I suffer from hypochondriachal thoughts and an obseesive compulsive fear of death(thats what the Psyc. told me)....

Try SAM-e--expensive, but you can afford it:

http://www.ajcn.org/cgi/content/abstract/76/5/1158S
10th August 2006 04:21 PM
Zulu Fun Mix
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Wait..are you fat?

Not at all, Mr. Greenjeans. My problem is health-obsession; in fact, I'm heading off to do a bunch of ass-to-the-grass heavy squats right now. Why? Are you looking for a fat boy?
10th August 2006 04:23 PM
Osama bin Hiding
quote:
not bound to please wrote:
pdog - the nazis deleted your avatars...

NO! AMERICAN INFIDELS! You may have thwarted our Gatorade Is It In You? plot. But as of this broadcast we have successfully hijacked Photobucket! From this command center of Zionist broadcast filth, Al Quaeda WILL succeed in TOTAL WORLD DOMINATION!!!!

AHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHA! A-LA-LA-LA-LA-HE-HE-HE-HE-HE!!!!
10th August 2006 04:28 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:

I was wondering...how would the world look like today, if we had not spend that huge amount of money on the war in Iraq, but instead had spend it on research on alternative sources to provide in our energy needs and thereby decrease or even raise our dependence on oil?

Ever wonder how the world would look if murderous, non-Iraqi muslims would put their chemistry skills towards good and not towards killing your countrymen?...why I bet they could clone teachers and create a much more favorable student/teacher ratio
10th August 2006 04:40 PM
lotsajizz the Iraquis are killing each other...we're losing valuable men just by staying in the middle too long...declare victory and move on to Iran if all this sabre-rattlin' is for real....Iraq is a fake country, always has been, divvy it up, NOW

10th August 2006 04:47 PM
Starbuck sean!

did you see radke and santana mow down the tigers the last few days?

that's sumfin, idn'it?
10th August 2006 04:49 PM
lotsajizz yup..I saw, too bad about that young lefty of yours going down...Twins have earned it...fuck the Chisox...does anyone have a better record since Memorial Day than the Twins?
10th August 2006 04:59 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
the Iraquis are killing each other...we're losing valuable men just by staying in the middle too long...declare victory and move on to Iran if all this sabre-rattlin' is for real....Iraq is a fake country, always has been, divvy it up, NOW

The Iraqis have shown that they now have the ability to carry on the war without us. They've also shown expressly on numerous occasions that they don't want freedom or democracy. What part of the word "Islam" did we not understand?

I agree, its on to Iranian centrifuges - far bigger threat to the US and its allies, and Israel. Further police action banging away at nutcase bandits in the Iraqi desert is a complete waste of time and money. So much for the blood for oil theory. We didn't get jihad-squat!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)