ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

100 Club, London 31st May 1982
© Dave Hogan with Very special Thanks to Gypsy!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Bravo Scotland Yard.... Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
10th August 2006 05:02 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
yup..I saw, too bad about that young lefty of yours going down...Twins have earned it...fuck the Chisox...does anyone have a better record since Memorial Day than the Twins?

I'm sorry...did you say sweep?

No one has a better record the last 2 days than:

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
10th August 2006 05:05 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:

This is the gold standard of pictures/postin!!!

I would like to clutch you to my bosom and softly and gently and Oh so sweetly stroke your young , moist , shiny , sweaty , glistening , GLISTENING .... GLISTENING ....GLISTENING ....GLISTENING ....GLISTENING ....GLISTENING ....GLISTENING .... ...GLISTENING .... **** Joey takes his medication **** young Joshy forehead and just say , ....... well ................. " Thanks " for being .................. well ................. you !

Joeykins

[cc:ss]

[Edited by Joey]
10th August 2006 05:10 PM
pdog
quote:
not bound to please wrote:
pdog - the nazis deleted your avatars...

I will remain one step ahead of them.
10th August 2006 05:11 PM
lotsajizz real pathetic Feej.....it comforts me to know your a Royals fan---go Freddie Patek
10th August 2006 05:11 PM
Starbuck baseball?

is THAT what they're playing in kansas city?
10th August 2006 05:12 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
real pathetic Feej.....it comforts me to know your a Royals fan---go Freddie Patek

It comforts me to know that the Royals are knockin' your bean-eating asses right out of the wild card race...go Denny Doyle
10th August 2006 05:14 PM
lotsajizz ah, the team is doing that to itself...the Royals are just the bystanders--go Steve Brye
10th August 2006 05:14 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
baseball?

is THAT what they're playing in kansas city?

You too will come to regret the series that was lost in KC...
10th August 2006 05:15 PM
Starbuck
quote:
It comforts me to know that the Royals are knockin' your bean-eating asses right out of the wild card race...go Denny Doyle

he's got a point there sean. the twins just swept a four gamer in KC...then the sox lose two? boston is done. its twins and tigers in ALCS.
10th August 2006 05:17 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
ah, the team is doing that to itself...the Royals are just the bystanders--go Steve Brye

Nonsense...Papelbon ain't been touched like that all year..go Win Remmerswaal

10th August 2006 05:18 PM
Joey
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Kansas City was once the " Crown Jewel " of the Midwest .

Now it has been bathetically " Omaha'd " and even " Des Moines'd " ...... horrors !!!!!

www.QWESTCENTER.com

10th August 2006 05:19 PM
lotsajizz do you think a race is over with 3 games separating the leaders on August 10th...please, I was at Game 4 of the ALCS in 2004...I have stared the abyss---only those too warpped up in the moment would think a race is over with 50 games or so to go...shit, the lead in the AL East will probably change hands at least once more down the stretch...
pdog You know what baseball teams sucks... My Sf Giants... They are sucking so bad, that you would think sucking is a good thing!!!
Joey
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
do you think a race is over with 3 games separating the leaders on August 10th...please, I was at Game 4 of the ALCS in 2004...I have stared the abyss---only those too warpped up in the moment would think a race is over with 50 games or so to go...shit, the lead in the AL East will probably change hands at least once more down the stretch...

Hi Jizzy ...........................

10th August 2006 05:20 PM
lotsajizz
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Nonsense...Papelbon ain't been touched like that all year..go Win Remmerswaal

I suggest you read about what happened in Tampa on Sunday. In the meantime, go Nellie Briles!!

and Pete LaCock---trivia, whose father was....(c'mon, it's easy)

10th August 2006 05:21 PM
lotsajizz Hey Joey!!!

10th August 2006 05:21 PM
lotsajizz I've Who tiks for 9/16--et tu?

Who and Stones in same week...what year is this??!?
10th August 2006 05:26 PM
pdog
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
I've Who tiks for 9/16--et tu?

Who and Stones in same week...what year is this??!?

2006, the year Jesus comes home!
10th August 2006 05:27 PM
lotsajizz December 12th, 2012 pdog..it all goes down 12/12/12....the Mayans, pdog, the Mayans knew this....
10th August 2006 05:27 PM
rasputin56 Jizzman, I'm a Sox fan and they are done. They've been living off of Manny and Papi and have gotten lucky with the kids pitching. Theo failed the Nation by not getting a stud arm or two and now they are paying for it. I, for one, hope they miss the playoffs. Their pitching staff is not currently equipped to be successful in the playoffs and they will be looking at another sweep.

I just hope the people of Connecticut are happy with themselves for doing away with the only hope we had to do away with those RedBull/iPod luvin terrorists.
10th August 2006 05:29 PM
lotsajizz you may be right? btw, how was the Czarina?

10th August 2006 05:30 PM
pdog
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
December 12th, 2012 pdog..it all goes down 12/12/12....the Mayans, pdog, the Mayans knew this....

Damn! Is there a pre-sale code to get good seats?
10th August 2006 05:32 PM
lotsajizz you KNOW Cohl will be in on it!!!

10th August 2006 05:35 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
do you think a race is over with 3 games separating the leaders on August 10th...please, I was at Game 4 of the ALCS in 2004...I have stared the abyss---only those too warpped up in the moment would think a race is over with 50 games or so to go...shit, the lead in the AL East will probably change hands at least once more down the stretch...

No...I just think with Varitek gone the Sox are done...he was that team...

Big Sloppy wouldn't do this

10th August 2006 05:37 PM
glencar
quote:
Dick Bush wrote:

Dear Feeje,

Hilarious mayhems occure every time when the neat, lil working ants like you start to growl.

But deep in your heart you're not a growler at all. You're not a war ant and you'll never be one, no matter how hard you'd try to be.

Actually, Feej served in the First Gulf War. You need to issue an apology.
10th August 2006 05:40 PM
glencar
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Blah Blah Blah......

I started this thread to say Bravo to Scotland Yard AND all those, including the Government of Pakistan, who helped thwart this evil plan.

Counterterrorism officials said Thursday the plan thwarted in London appears to bear the fingerprints of al-Qaida, and may even have been "the Big One" they have been dreading since Sept. 11, 2001, particularly as the five-year anniversary of the attacks on the United States approaches.

Read the above and tell me WHY we are arguing??

LJ.

LJ, debate is part of a free society. Even those with whom I disagree make some "interesting" points for all of us to ponder.
10th August 2006 05:41 PM
Starbuck finally...a year in which the wild card comes from a team outside the east....meaning, a year in which the sox aren't the wild card team.

go rich gedman.
10th August 2006 05:42 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
LJ, debate is part of a free society. Even those with whom I disagree make some "interesting" points for all of us to ponder.

Sometimes people I agree with make complete asses out of themselves!
I won't name drop! LOL!
10th August 2006 05:43 PM
glencar
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

seriously??

umm.... where you been??

did you stop keeping up with the news after "Mission Accomplished"?

Our international debt is skyrocketing out of control. Oil prices are out of control and now Iran is threatening to hold back oil to us. The UN hates him and doesnt trust him. Actually, everyone internationally other than Tony Blair hates him. He started an illegal war. We've lost over 3,000 of our young men and women in Iraq. Still havent found any weapons of mass destruction. Still havent caught Bin Laden...

and you call me Goofy and wanna give Bush a thumbs up on international affairs?

I watch & read the news every day. Bush may piss the rest of 'em off but frankly, I'd rather be fear than loved. The "loved" stuff leads to 9-11. The War isn't illegal. WMD's have been found & in any event, they're not threatening us from at least that country. Libya has caved. NK has proven to be hopeless at saber rattling. Stop relying on Randi Roades & educate your mind.
10th August 2006 05:44 PM
glencar
quote:
pdog wrote:

Sometimes people I agree with make complete asses out of themselves!
I won't name drop! LOL!

I'll drop FPM's name any time. What an ass he turned out to make of himself!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)