ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

R&R Hall of Fame 2007
© Dimitrios Kambouris with thanks to moy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Libby found Guilty! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
6th March 2007 04:17 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

I'm not gone yet!
I'm watching YOU closely.

Besides I'm never far from this place.

LJ.

LJ...Were you my grade 3 teacher?......lol
6th March 2007 04:19 PM
Jumping Jack JB is one cool cat:

6th March 2007 04:20 PM
jb
quote:
pdog wrote:

that sounds a little gay...

agreed..I am a faggot.
6th March 2007 04:23 PM
pdog
JB is one cool cat:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
6th March 2007 04:33 PM
Stonesthrow
quote:
glencar wrote:
Yes, I took that "go lightly" stuff the night before a colonoscopy & OY FUCKING VEY!

Same here. The night before my first (and, so far, only) colonoscopy, I spent the entire night acquainting myself with the porcelain fixture.
6th March 2007 04:42 PM
monkey_man
quote:
pdog wrote:

JB is one cool cat:

No way this photo is real. . . those two girls have too much meat on 'em to be the olson twins!
6th March 2007 04:43 PM
pdog
quote:
Stonesthrow wrote:

Same here. The night before my first (and, so far, only) colonoscopy, I spent the entire night acquainting myself with the porcelain fixture.

what age should a man get this done?
6th March 2007 04:50 PM
monkey_man
quote:
pdog wrote:

what age should a man get this done?

40 for prostate check ups
6th March 2007 04:52 PM
Sir Stonesalot I was supposed to go this past fall. They say 40 is the magic number.

I am starting to run out of excuses to cancel appointments.

Any suggestions?
6th March 2007 04:54 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
glencar wrote:
Thanks, Fiji! Of course it wasn't sexist. I've said the same thing about Joshy in the past. Would that make me anti-semitic?

You called Josh "a sweetie"?
6th March 2007 04:55 PM
pdog I'm 39...
I'll man up when the time comes...
The finger hurts going in, but it feels so good when it's pulled out...
6th March 2007 04:56 PM
pdog
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
I was supposed to go this past fall. They say 40 is the magic number.

I am starting to run out of excuses to cancel appointments.

Any suggestions?

Do it for me, you're my recon patrol... We can talk offline of course!
6th March 2007 05:01 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
pdog wrote:

that sounds a little gay...

You think that sounds gay? . . . Howe about Blue calling Josh "sweetie"?
6th March 2007 05:01 PM
pdog Some serious irony discussing colons, in a thread about a guy convicted of 4 felonies...
In prison he will be stripped searched and have his butthole checked for hiden items, like all the shit stuffed up there by his friends in the whitehouse.
6th March 2007 05:02 PM
pdog
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:

You think that sounds gay? . . . Howe about Blue calling Josh "sweetie"?

I've hugged many of these men, I'm not ashmed, we kept our hips way back and patted each other backs in a manly fashion...
6th March 2007 06:09 PM
Stonesthrow
quote:
pdog wrote:
Some serious irony discussing colons, in a thread about a guy convicted of 4 felonies...
In prison he will be stripped searched and have his butthole checked for hiden items, like all the shit stuffed up there by his friends in the whitehouse.

Chances are that it will be a long time, if ever, before he sees the inside of a jail cell. His defense team has already said it will request a new trial. If that's not successful, an appeal-- first to the Circuit Court of Appeals, and if necessary, to the Supreme Court. That could take years. If it becomes necessary, look for GW to include Scooter on the list of midnight Presidential pardons on 1-19-09.

6th March 2007 06:17 PM
Joey
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Any 60 yr old still calling himself "Scooter"...has it coming....We'd hear impeach Bush chants daily...except the one brilliant thing he did..EVER...was pick the vile Cheney as VP..therefore guaranteeing he'd never be impeached.

Yes , Richard Nixon was ' safe ' as long as Spiro Agnew was V.P.

That being said :

Developing ...................................

Shiver ......................

Joey " BeBe " Rebozo
6th March 2007 06:20 PM
Joey " No way. The man can laugh at himself. He was just having fun."

6th March 2007 06:35 PM
mojoman “When it says Libby’s, Libby’s Libby’s on the lable lable lable, You will like it, like it, like it on your table, table, table….
6th March 2007 07:07 PM
fireontheplatter take a pass on the mri's and the prostate cancer check ups
you guys have them already...you just don't know it.

everybody sat owwwwwwwwww
6th March 2007 07:21 PM
lotsajizz Cheney's next...but he'll probably die of a heart attack like the fat fascist fuck he is...before justice can be inflicted upon him....
6th March 2007 07:32 PM
sirmoonie Kind of feel for guy, getting tripped up on this, but what an idiot. He should have listened to his lawyers - I guarantee they told him to come clean or plead 5th. Failing that, the ONLY non-retarded lie there is, if you make the very dumb decision to lie in any type of government proceeding is "Huh? Whaaaa? Me? You mean, like for real? Fuck if I know, man. I don't know any of this stuff. I may have been drinking at the time....I really don't remember much at all, except when I spilled the jalapeno sauce on your wife's shoes....is that what this is all about, for chrissakes??? The goddam shoes??"
6th March 2007 07:40 PM
pdog 106 Iraqis were murdered today. 9 US soldiers killed , they are dead, never coming back... i ask again, what is the mission, and when will it be accomplished?
6th March 2007 07:45 PM
pdog
quote:
Stonesthrow wrote:

Chances are that it will be a long time, if ever, before he sees the inside of a jail cell. His defense team has already said it will request a new trial. If that's not successful, an appeal-- first to the Circuit Court of Appeals, and if necessary, to the Supreme Court. That could take years. If it becomes necessary, look for GW to include Scooter on the list of midnight Presidential pardons on 1-19-09.

I remeber Bush saying, if anyone in his Whitehouse leaked the agents name, they will be held accountable... Let's see if he keeps his word! Right!
6th March 2007 08:58 PM
glencar
quote:
pdog wrote:

If I went by what i was called as a kid, then I'm a faggot too! It's funy how all the kids who were faggots are now really succesful and happy, and the name callers are not all doing so well. Personal experience growing up in Jersey only!

Jersey really does suck!
6th March 2007 09:08 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
Jersey really does suck!

I left a few good soldiers behind when I cut and ran...
6th March 2007 09:09 PM
glencar I'm thinking more of North Jersey...
6th March 2007 09:46 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
I'm thinking more of North Jersey...

It's just NYC's faggoty sidekick!
6th March 2007 09:50 PM
mojoman
quote:
pdog wrote:

It's just NYC's faggoty sidekick!

not enought glory holes in the city anymore
6th March 2007 09:55 PM
pdog
quote:
mojoman wrote:
not enought glory holes in the city anymore

blame Rudy?

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)