ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

R&R Hall of Fame 2007
© Dimitrios Kambouris with thanks to moy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Libby found Guilty! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
8th March 2007 03:43 PM
glencar It means 2 seats in the row instead of 3. Please don't take that airline unless you must. You have many options from where you live to where you're going. Did you see my earlier trenchant post about Spirit vs. NWA vs. American?
8th March 2007 03:45 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
It means 2 seats in the row instead of 3. Please don't take that airline unless you must. You have many options from where you live to where you're going. Did you see my earlier trenchant post about Spirit vs. NWA vs. American?

NO..please direct me.....
8th March 2007 03:46 PM
Saint Sway I dont get it... if you're dropping $1200 a month just to heat your pool, why not buy a private jet?

I have friends who make far less than $800k a year that have their own jet

[Edited by Saint Sway]
8th March 2007 03:47 PM
glencar
quote:
glencar wrote:
Absolutely do NOT take Spirit! You are a wealthy man & they are a budget airline with all the problems that implies. I've never liked NWA & I think American is a fine airline so go with them. As an aside, those "big seats" on spirit are really funny. They are 2 seats across instead of 3 in the row witha very tiny curtain drawn behind. There is no service that could even be described as business. I take Spirit because they are the only airline that flies direct to MYR out of LGA but now US Airways has announced direct service although it appears to be puddle jumpers which is obviously not very desirable either.

8th March 2007 03:48 PM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:

What does Sprint mean by "big seat"??? WTF??? WHY???

big bottoms
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
8th March 2007 03:48 PM
glencar
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
I dont get it... if you're dropping $1200 a month just to heat your pool, why not buy a private jet?

[Edited by Saint Sway]

Getting your own jet could mean buying shares which makes it relatively cheap. These new ultra light jets will make it even easier for folks to get their own. Good luck getting a pilot though!
8th March 2007 03:49 PM
jb
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
I dont get it... if you're dropping $1200 a month just to heat your pool, why not buy a private jet?

[Edited by Saint Sway]

I fly first class on large commercial airlines...I have not been to Detroit, so I am simply trying to find out which airline is best. Also, they have a service called MARQUISJET in which you, essentially, can buy time on a Jet starting at about 5k..
8th March 2007 03:49 PM
glencar
quote:
pdog wrote:

big bottoms

That come from that TampaBayStone guy?
8th March 2007 03:50 PM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:

I fly first class on large commercial airlines...I have not been to Detroit, so I am simply trying to find out which airline is best. Also, they have a service called MARQUISJET in which you, essentially, can buy time on a Jet starting at about 5k..

Pan Am was the best at 1st Class service & even TWA wasn't bad.
8th March 2007 03:51 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:

Thanks..I'll keep my MIA reservations with American then(1400 first class)...breakfast served...only bad thing is leaving 8:26 AM on Saturday morning as I am 70 miles away in Boca..
[Edited by jb]
8th March 2007 03:54 PM
glencar No traffic at least...
8th March 2007 03:56 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
No traffic at least...

Staying at dearborn Ritz...hopefully a nice experience as I laid out $5400 for supposedly the best tickets at Ford Field for this freak show.
8th March 2007 03:57 PM
glencar Freak show? Is it an Obama rally?
8th March 2007 03:58 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Freak show? Is it an Obama rally?

WWE 23....Trump vs. McMann, loser has head shaved. Also, divas appearing...
8th March 2007 03:59 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Freak show? Is it an Obama rally?

What happened to the Pug????
8th March 2007 04:00 PM
Joey
When you walk with him
you are never alone
when you talk to him,
you are never alone
when you pray to him,
you are never alone
and when you cry to him
you are never alone
you see, my child, he is
the Christ, the son of god'
that gave his life
for you and me
upon that wooden cross
and foreever he shall reign]
Amen...................................................
8th March 2007 04:02 PM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:

When you walk with him
you are never alone
when you talk to him,
you are never alone
when you pray to him,
you are never alone
and when you cry to him
you are never alone
you see, my child, he is
the Christ, the son of god'
that gave his life
for you and me
upon that wooden cross
and foreever he shall reign]
Amen...................................................

When you walk with him
you're never alone
when you cry to him
your tears are never alone
he is the baby Christ,
the Nazarene, and he
is here for you and me.
8th March 2007 04:03 PM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:

What happened to the Pug????

I think he's in posting camp to relearn the fundamentals...
8th March 2007 04:04 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:

When you walk with him
you're never alone
when you cry to him
your tears are never alone
he is the baby Christ,
the Nazarene, and he
is here for you and me.

Amen !

We keep it real --- for the kids .

Nanky ?!

glencar Looks like he could use some company...
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
I think he's in posting camp to relearn the fundamentals...

I am planning on seeing him down here later this month...I will treat him and his wife to a nice meal. I will not take out the Maserati, but will use the Porsche Turbo.
8th March 2007 04:06 PM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:

Amen !

We keep it real --- for the kids .

Nanky ?!

We love the unholy trinity
we thank them for their prayers
we are lovers of Jesus Christ
and we hope not to go to hell..
8th March 2007 04:06 PM
glencar Aw hell, I think anyone would rather ride the Maserati...
8th March 2007 04:07 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:

We love the unholy trinity
we thank them for their prayers
we are lovers of Jesus Christ
and we hope not to go to hell..

Nanky ?!

8th March 2007 04:07 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Aw hell, I think anyone would rather ride the Maserati...

True....but I have already had slight scratches to the grill and I am having it coated in a 3m tape like process to prevent these minor abrasions...the front grill alone is 8k!!!!
8th March 2007 04:11 PM
glencar Just got this crazed email from PFAW:

Dear John,

Yesterday, Senator Hillary Clinton introduced what’s been termed the “gold standard” of bills aimed at comprehensive election reform (S. 804). Representative Stephanie Tubbs Jones did the same in the House (H.R. 1381). If we act now, this legislation could help prevent many of the problems that have marred our recent elections.

American citizens should not be hampered by unfair barriers to the ballot box or worried about vanishing votes. This legislation requires paper trails, inaugurates same-day registration, restores the right to vote to former felons, banishes impossibly long lines and unfair allotments of voting machines, and more. It’s time for all of us who care about democracy to act.

Tell your elected officials to support this legislation by signing on as a co-sponsor!

Because the legislative process can be cumbersome and because states need time to implement this law by 2008, we only have a few dwindling months to push legislation through Congress. Time is critical, and the clock is ticking!

How many times should our democracy take it on the chin before we put up a strong guard? Together with our affiliate, PFAW Foundation, we launched the Democracy Campaign to reform our election system because we shouldn’t suffer more of the same bruising when millions of voters turn out for the 2008 presidential election.
8th March 2007 04:12 PM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:
the front grill alone is 8k!!!!

word
8th March 2007 04:13 PM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:

True....but I have already had slight scratches to the grill and I am having it coated in a 3m tape like process to prevent these minor abrasions...the front grill alone is 8k!!!!

Remember when new cars cost $8K?!?
8th March 2007 04:14 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Remember when new cars cost $8K?!?

Not really
8th March 2007 04:14 PM
monkey_man
quote:
glencar wrote:

Dear John,

Not another Dear John letter!!!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)