ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

R&R Hall of Fame 2007
© Dimitrios Kambouris with thanks to moy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Libby found Guilty! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
6th March 2007 02:32 PM
glencar
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Reagan's kids hated him too. No legs on this story.

And none of these kids are as reprehensible as Chelsea!
6th March 2007 02:33 PM
glencar
quote:
pdog wrote:

Yes, corrupt is corrupt, and today is about...?

Today is about one corrupt aide versus several cabinet secretaries & a POTUS himself who couldn't stop lying.
6th March 2007 02:34 PM
LadyJane
quote:
glencar wrote:
And when Clinton came under attack, the Dems always railed about Reagan. Dying was the best thing he ever did for those folks.

So why don't we just stop the finger pointing and find a candidate that can lead this damned country?

Don't fall over but I happen to like Guiliani at this point.

I liken myself more as a Libertarian these days.

But what do I know?

I'm just a lil ol girl who should probably stick to makin babies and cooking for y'all.

Oooooooooo...I love you guys but sometimes I could SLAP you.

LJ.
6th March 2007 02:34 PM
pdog
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

What the fuck is this?

That's old shit, i been joking about this for months.. He lived with two gay men too... Rudy is cool IMO, and it shall be interesting to see what his party does to him... He's probably the best Republican candidate...
6th March 2007 02:35 PM
rasputin56
quote:
glencar wrote:
Is this Libby thing all that important? Seriously???

Of course it is. If Scooter & Turd Blossom didn't out a classified CIA agent who was working on finding evidence of WMD for the sole purpose of protecting the futures of their bosses, the right wing might already have some credible evidence for their little war with Iran already.
6th March 2007 02:36 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
glencar wrote:
Today is about one corrupt aide versus several cabinet secretaries & a POTUS himself who couldn't stop lying.

Fuckin' clueless without even the excuse of stupidity. This is about one loyal fall guy taking a bullet for an administration willing to say or do anything to hold onto power.
6th March 2007 02:37 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:

all b/c of Jb's comment, damn, I never knew Jb had so much influence of american politics and media coverage and spin machines...
Damn....Jb is powerful, no?
6th March 2007 02:37 PM
jb Twisted logic has made me a very comfortable man....and I'm no faggot.
6th March 2007 02:38 PM
glencar
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

So why don't we just stop the finger pointing and find a candidate that can lead this damned country?

Don't fall over but I happen to like Guiliani at this point.

I liken myself more as a Libertarian these days.

But what do I know?

I'm just a lil ol girl who should probably stick to makin babies and cooking for y'all.

Oooooooooo...I love you guys but sometimes I could SLAP you.

LJ.

See! You like Rudy yet you still stick with the Dem label!! I'm for any GOper over ANY Dem. I shudder to think what any of those assholes would do to this country & for what it's worth, I'm not happy with what Bush has done. Of course, having a constant negative drumbeat by the opposition & it's media acolytes doesn't help...
6th March 2007 02:39 PM
glencar
quote:
pdog wrote:

all b/c of Jb's comment, damn, I never knew Jb had so much influence of american politics and media coverage and spin machines...
Damn....Jb is powerful, no?

Joshy is powerful on this board...
Fiji Joe
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:

Now he has found another way to take on the characteristics of a beaver
Maxlugar
quote:
pdog wrote:

That's old shit, i been joking about this for months.. He lived with two gay men too... Rudy is cool IMO, and it shall be interesting to see what his party does to him... He's probably the best Republican candidate...

Well Rudy was denounced as a N*zi and a hater for many years here in NY so and some point he decided to go for some laughs. Turns out the guy is pretty damn funny.

The funniest thing was watching the "homeless" (ie derranged drug addicts sleeping all over the floor) get dragged out of Penn Station one night by cops with rubber gloves on. LOL! I loved Rudy ever since that night.
pdog
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:

Of course it is. If Scooter & Turd Blossom didn't out a classified CIA agent who was working on finding evidence of WMD for the sole purpose of protecting the futures of their bosses, the right wing might already have some credible evidence for their little war with Iran already.

War are not refundable, and human beings are not replaceable... Let's take a minute to recognize, that alot of people are dead behind this...
This is a bad day for all Americans, whether you are pro or anti Iraq war...
I find no joy in this...
Here the rastaman scream, BLOODCLOT!
6th March 2007 02:40 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
jb wrote:
Twisted logic has made me a very comfortable man....and I'm no faggot.

6th March 2007 02:41 PM
glencar
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
>it's just partisan blather<

Partisan blather?

Dude, I'm registered as NON-AFFILIATED. I have no partisanship because I am partisan to neither party. I think BOTH parties are equally fucked up, and I do not want to be associated with either one of them.

What I say, I say from a completely objective veiwpoint. I have no vested interest in EITHER party. I just say what I observe.

>And the idea that other countries should influence our foreign policy is crazy insane.<

Agreed. However, when in the midst of one of the worst foriegn policy decisions made since the escalation of Vietnam...you'd think that reasonable people would recognize that fact, and try to rectify the situation. The mantra of "Stay the Course" when everything is fucked and failing is equally crazy insane. Like it or not, we need the rest of the world more than they need us. The worm has turned. Being a Superpower doesn't necessarily mean that we have to invade and conquer. What is that line in Spiderman? With great power comes even greater responsibility? The sooner that our leadership(from both parties) grasps the full meaning of that, the better off we'll all be.

I agreew ith you soemwhat. While I was in favor of taking out Saddam, this admin had no follow-up plan & it's come back to bite us all in the ass. Whenever they do announce a plan, there are the Dems to boo it down & let the other side know that they just have to bide their time. The GOP didn't pull this crap in WWII, did they?
6th March 2007 02:42 PM
nankerphelge "This is about one loyal fall guy taking a bullet for an administration willing to say or do anything to hold onto power."

That makes no sense at all -- you sure you went to Harvard?

First off, Armitage admitted that he told Novak.
Second, Scooter was busted for lying -- do you think Rove or Cheney made him lie?
Third, Fitzgerald had prosecutorial discretion to go after anyone that lied -- yet he never indicted Cheney or Rove.

The fall guy argument holds no water here.

[Edited by nankerphelge]
Fiji Joe
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:

No kiddin'. The mask's off that sexist.

BTW, "BWAAHAAHAAHAA!!!"

[Edited by Brainbell Jangler]

Dude...don't be a friggin' choad...I know you want so bad for people to hate Blue, but come on, there wasn't anything sexist in that statement...that's just you trying to pile on...your pussy is showing
LadyJane
quote:
glencar wrote:
See! You like Rudy yet you still stick with the Dem label!! I'm for any GOper over ANY Dem. I shudder to think what any of those assholes would do to this country & for what it's worth, I'm not happy with what Bush has done. Of course, having a constant negative drumbeat by the opposition & it's media acolytes doesn't help...

Yes I do.
Unlike YOU I am capable of looking outside ONE party.

BTW...is The Couch down?

LJ.
pdog
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Well Rudy was denounced as a N*zi and a hater for many years here in NY so and some point he decided to go for some laughs. Turns out the guy is pretty damn funny.

The funniest thing was watching the "homeless" (ie derranged drug addicts sleeping all over the floor) get dragged out of Penn Station one night by cops with rubber gloves on. LOL! I loved Rudy ever since that night.

i just accept him, the same wat I accept Bill Clinton... They have many flaws, mostly with their cocks, but that doesn't detract from their abilities to lead... I prefer a leader with admitted flaws, over ones who are so convinced they are right, that they'll allow a mistake to continue to say face, rather than do what is right!
6th March 2007 02:43 PM
glencar
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Rudy made NYC a first class city again. Those squeegee losers all had to get jobs. We're all better off.
6th March 2007 02:43 PM
gimmekeef This ones headin for 500.........
6th March 2007 02:44 PM
glencar
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

Yes I do.
Unlike YOU I am capable of looking outside ONE party.

BTW...is The Couch down?

LJ.

Oh, I looked! I just found that the Dems aren't worth a snot. They are disloyal to this country.
6th March 2007 02:45 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Rudy made NYC a first class city again. Those squeegee losers all had to get jobs. We're all better off.

The fact his children hold him in such low regard speaks volumes for the mans values. He was a nobody, much like Bush, before 9/11, and then used that tragedy to traject himself into the national arena.
6th March 2007 02:45 PM
glencar
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Dude...don't be a friggin' choad...I know you want so bad for people to hate Blue, but come on, there wasn't anything sexist in that statement...that's just you trying to pile on...your pussy is showing

Thanks, Fiji! Of course it wasn't sexist. I've said the same thing about Joshy in the past. Would that make me anti-semitic?
6th March 2007 02:46 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
Oh, I looked! I just found that the Dems aren't worth a snot. They are disloyal to this country.

It makes me sad, that you believe that...
6th March 2007 02:46 PM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:

The fact his children hold him in such low regard speaks volumes for the mans values. He was a nobody, much like Bush, before 9/11, and then used that tragedy to traject himself into the national arena.

No, Joshy he made NYC much better & that was before 9-11. Dems I know floored me when they told me they were voting for Rudy in his re-election year.
6th March 2007 02:47 PM
glencar
quote:
pdog wrote:

It makes me sad, that you believe that...

I didn't mean Dems among the populace. I meant the ones like Mutrha & Dean...
rasputin56 This just in...

jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
No, Joshy he made NYC much better & that was before 9-11. Dems I know floored me when they told me they were voting for Rudy in his re-election year.

Any word on next summit? I am definitely going to Europe this summer.
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
Dems I know floored me when they told me they were voting for Rudy in his re-election year.

You mean the disloyal americans?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)