ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

R&R Hall of Fame 2007
© Dimitrios Kambouris with thanks to moy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Libby found Guilty! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
6th March 2007 02:48 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
glencar wrote:
Thanks, Fiji! Of course it wasn't sexist. I've said the same thing about Joshy in the past. Would that make me anti-semitic?

That said...it was condescinding...but that's a long way from sexist...and for obvious reason, I try not to lecture people on not being condescending...few that post here have that right
6th March 2007 02:48 PM
jb
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:
This just in...

Is this for real..LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!
6th March 2007 02:49 PM
Joey
My Stones Brothers and Sisters .....................

I am now so overcome with joyous emotion , I thought I would do something special for all of you and ........ Dance !

.....*** Cue Music *** ......

" Please don't talk about love tonight.
Please don't talk about sweet love.
Please don't talk about being true
And all the trouble we've been through.
Ah, please don't talk about all of the plans
We had for fixin' this broken romance.
I want to go where the people dance.
I want some action ... I want to live!

Action ... I got so much to give.
I want to give it. I want to get some too.

Oh, I ... Ohhh I ...

*** 'kins gets up from his desk and begin to dance ***

I love the nightlife,
I got to boogie on the disco 'round, oh yea.
Oh, I love the night life,

Please don't talk about love tonight.
Your sweet talking won't make it right.
Love and lies just bring me down
When you've got women all over town.
You can love them all and when you're through,
Maybe that'll make, huh, a man out of you.
I got to go where the people dance.
I want some action ... I want to live!

Action ... I got so much to give.
I want to give it. I want to get some too.

Oh, I ... Ohhh I ...

*** 'kins gets up from his desk and begin to dance ***

I love the nightlife,
Oh, I love the night life,
I got to boogie on the disco 'round, oh yea. "

'kins , Established 1999

[kins]
[Edited by Joey]
Maxlugar
quote:
jb wrote:

He was a nobody, much like Bush, before 9/11, and then used that tragedy to traject himself into the national arena.

You are wrong. The man brought back NYC from the brink of financial disaster. What he did with Crime was a work of art. Murder was brought down to the level of 1962 (people are actually alive today that wouldn't be). Moreoever he brought down Wall St mega crooks like Ivan Boesy and he pratically destroyed the mafia.

Care to compare even that little snipet with Hillary?
pdog
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:
This just in...

he took losing out to Tony Snow pretty well, so much so, he acts like he got the job....
6th March 2007 02:50 PM
pdog
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

You are wrong. The man brought back NYC from the brink of financial disaster. What he did with Crime was a work of art. Murder was brought down to the level of 1962 (people are actually alive today that wouldn't be). Moreoever he brought down Wall St mega crooks like Ivan Boesy and he pratically destroyed the mafia.

Hillary brings down erections...
6th March 2007 02:51 PM
Sir Stonesalot >Who are "you guys"?...<

I dunno, whoever fits the bill by what they post.

Here, lemme say this too...for all the fucked up tennants of the Neocon philosophy, the Dems are just as bad, if not worse.

Why?

Because the Dems let them get away with it. They are weak and have no fuckin' balls at all. Not only that, but try to get a Dem to commit to anything. They are great at identifying problems, but are completely clueless and inept at actually FIXING any of said problems. Have you heard any of the Dem candidates outline any sort of actual working PLAN to fix any of the mess we are in? The short answer is NO. They are all so afraid of pissing anyone off that they just talk in stupid generalities with no substance.

So there you go. I just shit on the Dems too. Does that confirm my non-affiliatedness enough for yas? Fuckeduppedness knows no party. It does not discriminate. It is an equal opportunity affliction. Red or Blue, you can't escape it.

Look, I don't have any answers either. This kind of mess is way outta my league. But at least I'm smart enough to man up and admit it. And I'm smart enough to not be running for any kind of public office. I leave that up to people a lot stupider than me.
6th March 2007 02:51 PM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

6th March 2007 02:57 PM
pdog Somebody call the deli and order sandwhiches, this is going to be a long thread...
6th March 2007 02:57 PM
jb
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

While some of your points may be technically correct, the ends did not justify the means. For every Guiliani supporter, there are equal numbers who felt he violated basic constitutional rights, particularly search and seizure
and 4th amendment principals. I listened to Mark Green on Air America the other day and I find his take on Guilinai much more persuasive.
6th March 2007 03:01 PM
jb
quote:
pdog wrote:
Somebody call the deli and order sandwhiches, this is going to be a long thread...

http://www.editorandpublisher.com/eandp/news/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1003554231
6th March 2007 03:02 PM
nankerphelge Good luck with that argument jb.

You know damn well that most people could care less if Rudy violated some crook's 4th Amendment "rights"

He is a law and order kind of guy
He is a national security kind of guy
He is a moderate Republican on social issues

And 9/11 left most people with the impression that he is a good leader.

That is why he is kicking some ass in the polls.

6th March 2007 03:04 PM
pdog Nanky, that monkey has blue balls, literally, they are fucking blue...
WTF! OUCH!
6th March 2007 03:04 PM
monkey_man
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

This is why you choose to live and raise your children outside the city???
6th March 2007 03:05 PM
nankerphelge Why, yes!
Yes he does!

6th March 2007 03:06 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Good luck with that argument jb.

You know damn well that most people could care less if Rudy violated some crook's 4th Amendment "rights"

But soon, people will see just how much he looks like a beaver...and turn on him like Tennedy Kennedy in an AA meeting

6th March 2007 03:07 PM
jb
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Good luck with that argument jb.

\
This political shit has started way too fucking early...Look at this past November, when before the Foley Gate and continuing downfall in Iraq, the GOP looked like a dynasty. Too many things can happen before anyone has this wrapped up. I will vote for Hillary because I am a democrat through and through, and respect the Clintons very much. Don't think McCain is going to go down without a battle...Rudy is flying high today, but by election time. the tapestry may be very different. I do respect your opinions.
6th March 2007 03:07 PM
gimmekeef Rudy almost killed the mafia?....Wasnt The Sopranos on his watch?.....I just wish pdogs clock would go faster.....
6th March 2007 03:10 PM
pdog
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Rudy almost killed the mafia?....Wasnt The Sopranos on his watch?.....I just wish pdogs clock would go faster.....

My time machine won't go past the one second forward speed!
6th March 2007 03:12 PM
glencar
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:
This just in...

I saw that too but most of the time the headline said "guilty on 4 of 5" or something like that.
6th March 2007 03:12 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Rudy almost killed the mafia?....Wasnt The Sopranos on his watch?.....I just wish pdogs clock would go faster.....

Yes. As a matter of fact the TV family Soprano's has more power than the real life mafia in NY these days.
6th March 2007 03:13 PM
glencar
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:

Sopranos is NJ & anyhoo, Rudy got the mafia out of much of NYC life.
6th March 2007 03:13 PM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:
\
This political shit has started way too fucking early...Look at this past November, when before the Foley Gate and continuing downfall in Iraq, the GOP looked like a dynasty. Too many things can happen before anyone has this wrapped up. I will vote for Hillary because I am a democrat through and through, and respect the Clintons very much. Don't think McCain is going to go down without a battle...Rudy is flying high today, but by election time. the tapestry may be very different. I do respect your opinions.

Tremendous respect for...the Clintons??? WTF????
6th March 2007 03:14 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
jb wrote:

While some of your points may be technically correct, the ends did not justify the means. For every Guiliani supporter, there are equal numbers who felt he violated basic constitutional rights, particularly search and seizure
and 4th amendment principals. I listened to Mark Green on Air America the other day and I find his take on Guilinai much more persuasive.

Mark Green? Good God Josh.
6th March 2007 03:14 PM
rasputin56
quote:
glencar wrote:
I saw that too but most of the time the headline said "guilty on 4 of 5" or something like that.

Oh, MOST of the time? Well, OK then.

6th March 2007 03:15 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:

Dude!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
6th March 2007 03:16 PM
glencar Yes, as in telling the full story. Even MSNBC told the full story.
Maxlugar
quote:
monkey_man wrote:

This is why you choose to live and raise your children outside the city???

Oh please. I spend more time in the city than I do home.

I lived in the city for half of Rudy's run as mayor, old pal.
Joey " I will vote for Hillary because I am a democrat through and through, and respect the Clintons very much. Don't think McCain is going to go down without a battle...Rudy is flying high today, but by election time. the tapestry may be very different. "

I would like to clutch you to me bosom and oh so softly and gently and sweetly stroke your young , moist , glistening Joshy forehead and just say , ...... well ..... " Thanks " for being ........ well ...... you's !
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Scooter was busted for lying -- do you think Rove or Cheney made him lie?

Yes.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)