ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

R&R Hall of Fame 2007
© Dimitrios Kambouris with thanks to moy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Libby found Guilty! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
6th March 2007 03:37 PM
glencar Dead issue.
6th March 2007 03:39 PM
LadyJane
quote:
glencar wrote:
This is one of the most civil politics discussions we've ever had. Except for my condescension earlier. Forgive me?

Are you admitting that you made a condescending remark?
Are you admitting a mistake?

You aren't shifting the blame to some other party??

Very un-GOP of you. I like it.

Yes....I forgive you.

LJ.
rasputin56 I don't disagree, Glenny, I don't think it will be a primary issue but the statement was made that the issue of universal health care would be a problem when, on its face, it wouldn't.
pdog
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Forgive my stupidity, but a "fall guy" takes the fall for someone else that did something wrong.

Now we know that Armitage was the source of Novak's column - they both admitted it.

So Cheney and Rove would have had nothing to hide in thatregard since they didn't tell Novak who Plame was.

And Cheney and Rove were not indicted, meaning that Fitzgerald couldn't find enough to go after them.

So what exactly did they need Libby to lie about?
And why would they put themselves in a situation to become indictable by making Libby lie when they didn't need him to?

All that critical legal study down the tubes...

LIBBY FOUND GUILTY!!!
INSPIRES 'FALL GUY' RE-MAKE
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
6th March 2007 03:41 PM
pdog IRAQ: SO EASY, EVEN A CAVEMEMAN COULD DO IT!
jb I have returned with about as much vigor as the proctologist used ramming his analscope up my rectum!!! Thanks unholy trinity so much!!!
Fiji Joe
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:

You got that right!

SHOULD GOVERNMENT GUARANTEE HEALTH INSURANCE FOR ALL?
Yes
64%
No
27%

WHICH IS MORE SERIOUS?

Providing health insurance for all
65%
Keeping health care costs down
31%

PARTY THAT WOULD IMPROVE HEALTH CARE SYSTEM

Democrats
62%
Republicans
19%

CBS/NYT 3/1

Huge problem for her.

Interesting rasputin...

What do you suppose the answer would be to this poll question?

Should the government take more of your money than it already is?

Yes

No

6th March 2007 03:43 PM
sirmoonie He should get local clink time - even most of the pansy-muffs that post here can do local time standing on their heads. But if he gets Marion, or god forbid The 'worth, he's going to have a rough haul. He'll need to change his nickname to Scoot Dawg, get some high end gansta tatts, and learn the patois/jive - e.g., "bad" is good, and "diaper" means $$$. These preliminary measures are important for any geek-spazz white boy about to do a pound or more with The Man.
6th March 2007 03:44 PM
glencar
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

Are you admitting that you made a condescending remark?
Are you admitting a mistake?

You aren't shifting the blame to some other party??

Very un-GOP of you. I like it.

Yes....I forgive you.

LJ.

I still hate the Dems! I accept your acceptance of my apologia...I will never be so condescending again. Today...
6th March 2007 03:44 PM
jb
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
He should get local clink time - even most of the pansy-muffs that post here can do local time standing on their heads. But if he gets Marion, or god forbid The 'worth, he's going to have a rough haul. He'll need to change his nickname to Scoot Dawg, get some high end gansta tatts, and learn the patois/jive - e.g., "bad" is good, and "diaper" means $$$. These preliminary measures are important for any geek-spazz white boy about to do a pound or more with The Man.

He could end up needing rectal surgery...and believe me, it was no walk in the park....the cleansing of the bowels the night before is actually, yes, actually worse than being scoped!!!!

P.S.-I like Max, Fiji, Riffy, Nanker, and Blue and would not allow my political feelings to effect our Stones kinship.
[Edited by jb]
6th March 2007 03:45 PM
glencar
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:
I don't disagree, Glenny, I don't think it will be a primary issue but the statement was made that the issue of universal health care would be a problem when, on its face, it wouldn't.

It'll be a problem only if she tries to bring it up as one of her new ideas.
6th March 2007 03:45 PM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:

He could end up needing rectal surgery...and believe me, it was no walk in the park....the cleansing of the bowels the night before is actually, yes, actually worse than being scoped!!!!

Yes, I took that "go lightly" stuff the night before a colonoscopy & OY FUCKING VEY!
6th March 2007 03:46 PM
pdog All US income tax goes to pay the Federal Reserve, which is a private bankers paradise. None of our incomes taxes go to any infrastructure or services for US citizens. All that money comes from other taxes... That is a fact... The Federal Reserve Bank is the biggest scam ever....
The IRS and The Federal Reserve Bank are accountable to no one!
6th March 2007 03:46 PM
rasputin56 What do you mean? Our credit's still good, right? Hey, if we can throw a war on Visa, why not some healthcare?
6th March 2007 03:47 PM
nankerphelge "but the statement was made that the issue of universal health care would be a problem when, on its face, it wouldn't."

You obviously don't remember Clinton's first attempt to get it through. It was a huge problem because people realized that it was too costly. You already give various governments about 35% of your pay (assuming you aren't on welfare). You now want to give the federal government even more to "manage" a nationwide insurance plan. Welcome to Walter Reed hospital Mr. Rasputin -- just sit over there and we'll get to you real quick like!

Of course people would agree with the questions you cite.
That doesn't take into account whether they understood the financial and practical consequences of their answers.
6th March 2007 03:49 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Yes, I took that "go lightly" stuff the night before a colonoscopy & OY FUCKING VEY!

Blue, I was so disgusted with myself that I quarantined myself in the upstairs quarters of the house.
6th March 2007 03:52 PM
glencar I couldn't drink that stuff. They vacuumed me out the next day. I never ever felt so small!
6th March 2007 03:54 PM
pdog is anybody thinknig we are going to boycott the olympics in China?
No? My bad!
6th March 2007 03:56 PM
pdog Bush 'We Don't Have A
Plan B For Iraq.'
Democrats Recommend Plan B
As Plan B For Iraq
6th March 2007 03:57 PM
jb Looking back on Ann Coulter's speech, and upon reflection, I am a faggot.
6th March 2007 03:59 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
pdog wrote:
Bush 'We Don't Have A
Plan B For Iraq.'
Democrats Recommend Plan B
As Plan B For Iraq

By the time the next election rolls round we'll be talkin bout how fucked up Plan E is........
6th March 2007 03:59 PM
LadyJane I must now brave the elements (minus 8 wind chill) and leave this feisty forum.

Bye bye boys.

Always fun sparring.

LJ.
6th March 2007 04:00 PM
monkey_man
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
I must now brave the elements (minus 8 wind chill) and leave this feisty forum.

Bye bye boys.

Always fun sparring.

LJ.

Always stirring the pot and leaving!
6th March 2007 04:01 PM
jb
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
I must now brave the elements (minus 8 wind chill) and leave this feisty forum.

Bye bye boys.

Always fun sparring.

LJ.

I am listening to JMI from Detroit and all else no longer matters...thats when we were all Kings!!!!
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:
Looking back on Ann Coulter's speech, and upon reflection, I am a faggot.

I just saw that comment & you know what? She's pretty fucking funny! She was referencing the whole Isaiah Washington situation. No one thinks that the Breck Girl is actually a faggot. Some might wish it were so...
glencar
quote:
monkey_man wrote:

Always stirring the pot and leaving!

Just like a broad! ***ducking & running***
6th March 2007 04:03 PM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:
Looking back on Ann Coulter's speech, and upon reflection, I am a faggot.

If I went by what i was called as a kid, then I'm a faggot too! It's funy how all the kids who were faggots are now really succesful and happy, and the name callers are not all doing so well. Personal experience growing up in Jersey only!
6th March 2007 04:03 PM
LadyJane
quote:
glencar wrote:
Just like a broad! ***ducking & running***

I'm not gone yet!
I'm watching YOU closely.

Besides I'm never far from this place.

LJ.
6th March 2007 04:11 PM
jb I am now listening to "Happy" from Detroit 78 and realize why we fell in love with Keith.
6th March 2007 04:12 PM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:
I am now listening to "Happy" from Detroit 78 and realize why we fell in love with Keith.

that sounds a little gay...
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)