ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

R&R Hall of Fame 2007
© Dimitrios Kambouris with thanks to moy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Libby found Guilty! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
8th March 2007 11:37 AM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Joey wrote:

********************* NEW MATERIAL ALERT ****************

The Audacity of Post

****************** NEW MATERIAL ALERT ******************

Thanks Max

'kins ! ™

It's the first really promising material since my "It smells like ass in here" bit
8th March 2007 11:42 AM
nankerphelge Hillary conned upstate New York into believing that she would fix their economy.

Given her track record in Arkansas, one can see why the upstaters were duped!

Fact is, upstate New York's woes trace back to Hugh Carey - governor in the 1970s who raised taxes on corporations who, oddly enough, left and never came back.

Has Hillary repealed any of those corporate taxes?

Didn't think so.

Is uspate New York the land that time forgot.

Without question.

Hillary has done zero for New York -- just as she always planned.
8th March 2007 11:45 AM
pdog
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Hillary conned upstate New York into believing that she would fix their economy.

Fact is, upstate New York's woes trace back to Hugh Carey - governor in the 1970s who raised taxes on corporations who, oddly enough, left and never came back.

Didn't think so.

Without question.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
8th March 2007 12:01 PM
Joey
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

It's the first really promising material since my "It smells like ass in here" bit

That was good ........

....and it DOES smell like Ass in here -- Still !!!!

The Joey ! : The Audacity of Post

[Edited by kins ]
[Edited by Joey]
8th March 2007 12:03 PM
Joey
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Hillary conned upstate New York into believing that she would fix their economy.

Didn't think so.

Without question.

Nanky ?!

8th March 2007 12:03 PM
Joey

P. Diddy Dog ?!

8th March 2007 12:25 PM
jb It is pretty obvious that some fear a strong, smart, tough, woman.
8th March 2007 12:29 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
jb wrote:
It is pretty obvious that some fear a strong, smart, tough, woman.

Yet you've managed to do very well for yourself

Yo DJ!...play that crazy music that makes all the clowns dance

monkey_man
quote:
jb wrote:
Obama is a hack who is doing great harm to our party..he has neither the experience or knowledge to be Prez at this time....his lack of respect and deference to Hillary is appalling. He may be winning the battle, but rest assured, Hillary will win the nomination.

Obama will end up as Hilly's VP running mate.
sirmoonie
quote:
jb wrote:
It is pretty obvious that some fear a strong, smart, tough, woman.

I'm not sure if signing Joey Porter to 5 years was prudent. He fell off quite a bit last year, and that is the real reason that the Steelers let him go - not the $$$$. I think he only has two more years in the league as any kind of productive starter. He is black, btw.
8th March 2007 12:32 PM
jb
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

I'm not sure if signing Joey Porter to 5 years was prudent. He fell off quite a bit last year, and that is the real reason that the Steelers let him go - not the $$$$. I think he only has two more years in the league as any kind of productive starter. He is black, btw.

Similar to the other linebacker the steelers had in the 90's that had 5-6 great years, and declined rapidly thereafter(also black).
8th March 2007 12:49 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
jb wrote:

Similar to the other linebacker the steelers had in the 90's that had 5-6 great years, and declined rapidly thereafter(also black).

Twue. Vewy twue.

I made Platiunum Elite for the 4th year in a row and have over 400,000 frequent flyer miles. Its quite an asset.
8th March 2007 12:54 PM
jb
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Twue. Vewy twue.

I made Platiunum Elite for the 4th year in a row and have over 400,000 frequent flyer miles. Its quite an asset.

Have you ever done a Ralph Fiennes?
8th March 2007 12:58 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
Joey wrote:

Let's just give up!

'kins ! ™

8th March 2007 01:08 PM
monkey_man Maxy?????

8th March 2007 01:14 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
jb wrote:

Have you ever done a Ralph Fiennes?

No. Not even a Wilt Chamberlin. Yins?
8th March 2007 01:16 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
monkey_man wrote:
Maxy?????

Armchair? Nah.

I'm more of a Lounge Chair General...
8th March 2007 01:28 PM
sirmoonie The question "will you mow my lawn?" is often misinterpreted.
8th March 2007 01:37 PM
Riffhard I'm not really all that concerned about this whole Scooter Libby bullshit verdict. I mean the fact that there was not even a crime committed until after the investigation began tells me all I need to know about this whole farce. That is only if you absolutly believe that Libby lied. Hey,maybe he just forgot the conversations that got him busted. I mean afterall every other witness gave conflicting stories as well. Yet they did not face obstruction or perjury charges.

No,to me the real story is why is it that the press has got such an obvious hard on for this Libby case yet at the same time they seem to be willing,blatantly,and quite intentionally ignoring the Sandy Berger story. If there was ever any more proof needed for the real existance of a liberal media bias then the lack of reporting on this story is the red hot smoking gun.

This guy stole original documents form the Justice Department. He then looked up and down the side street he was on,and hid these items under a construction trailer. He then went back to this trailer gathered up these "original" documents and then destroyed them by shredding and then burning the shreds!! What documents did he steal? Not even the Justice Department knows becuse they did keep copies of them! How many did he steal? Again,they know not! One thing is certain. What ever he stole. He did not want it to see the light of day. They most certainly implicated the Clinton Admin,and probably Berger himself regarding UBL. Many covert OPs have stated on the record that it was,in fact,Berger that told them to stand down on at least three occassions when UBL was in their gun sights. We will never know though. Because Berger stole,shredded,and then burned all these "original" documents.

Yet the DLM is more concerned about Libby possibly lying about who he told about that media whore Valerie Plame,and her lying scumbag husband Joe Wilson. Funny then that it was actually Armitage,and yes,even Wilson himself,that actually outed her!! The media never seems to stress that fact though. I wonder why? I also wonder why Berger has been given a complete pass by this same media? And,I wonder what those documents actually revealed? Guess we will never know. The same media doesn't seem to care.

Strange huh?

Riffy
8th March 2007 01:45 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
No,to me the real story is why is it that the press has got such an obvious hard on for this Libby case yet at the same time they seem to be willing,blatantly,and quite intentionally ignoring the Sandy Berger story. If there was ever any more proof needed for the real existance of a liberal media bias then the lack of reporting on this story is the red hot smoking gun.

This guy stole original documents form the Justice Department. He then looked up and down the side street he was on,and hid these items under a construction trailer. He then went back to this trailer gathered up these "original" documents and then destroyed them by shredding and then burning the shreds!! What documents did he steal? Not even the Justice Department knows becuse they did keep copies of them! How many did he steal? Again,they know not! One thing is certain. What ever he stole. He did not want it to see the light of day. They most certainly implicated the Clinton Admin,and probably Berger himself regarding UBL. Many covert OPs have stated on the record that it was,in fact,Berger that told them to stand down on at least three occassions when UBL was in their gun sights. We will never know though. Because Berger stole,shredded,and then burned all these "original" documents.

So true Riffy.

All you need to know about THAT crew:

8th March 2007 01:46 PM
Stones Security This lotsajizz guy sure knows his stuff.

One person, Armitage, tells a reporter that Wilson's wife works for the CIA. She was not even operations person, and her employer was well known -- her husband had outed her previously.

Yet now the entire Administration is disloyal.

What state bar did you bribe for your license?
8th March 2007 01:46 PM
monkey_man
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
I'm not really all that concerned about this whole Scooter Libby bullshit verdict. I mean the fact that there was not even a crime committed until after the investigation began tells me all I need to know about this whole farce. That is only if you absolutly believe that Libby lied. Hey,maybe he just forgot the conversations that got him busted. I mean afterall every other witness gave conflicting stories as well. Yet they did not face obstruction or perjury charges.
Riffy

Hey Riffy good to hear you change your tune on the crime of perjury. Usually you get pretty worked up about perjury when people say "Clinton only lied about a blowjob." I'm glad to see you have some perspective on perjury and obstruction.
8th March 2007 01:57 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
Stones Security wrote:
This lotsajizz guy sure knows his stuff.

One person, Armitage, tells a reporter that Wilson's wife works for the CIA. She was not even operations person, and her employer was well known -- her husband had outed her previously.

Yet now the entire Administration is disloyal.

What state bar did you bribe for your license?

She must have been doing some seriously dangerous covert work at that desk in Washington. You can tell by how scared she's been since being "outted". I've seen her hiding out on the cover of Vanity Fair and all over Washington at Press Dinners and such. Poor lil' spy.

8th March 2007 02:03 PM
sirmoonie My sources (and they are good) tell me that Scooter gets 30 months in FCC Lompoc. Not a bad facility, but can be rough. Scooter is going to have to embellish his jacket, because lets face it - perjury/obstruction beefs are just gay. They is just gay, man. He's going to have to walk around all like "Yo bitz! Arson, motherfucker! Lit that fucker up like a South American barbeque. Badass! Bamm!!!!" Thats just my advice.
8th March 2007 02:07 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
My sources (and they are good) tell me that Scooter gets 30 months in FCC Lompoc. Not a bad facility, but can be rough. Scooter is going to have to embellish his jacket, because lets face it - perjury/obstruction beefs are just gay. They is just gay, man. He's going to have to walk around all like "Yo bitz! Arson, motherfucker! Lit that fucker up like a South American barbeque. Badass! Bamm!!!!" Thats just my advice.

I'd actually like a nice 30 month stint away from work and the kids. Might be relaxing. I'd take up calligraphy. Maybe do wedding invitations when I got out. Maybe some Yes album covers...
8th March 2007 02:12 PM
Riffhard There is a huge differrence in these cases gents. Firstly Bill Clinton knowingly and intentionally lied about what he was a willing participant in. Libby may not have lied at all. Tim Russert said that he did not remember the conversation either. So too did several other witnesses. Now if he did lie? Well,he got popped right? I mean he got convicted of it four times over. Clinton was never even indicted. He got impeached,but that's where it all stopped. He lost his right to practice law,but big deal! He was never going to go into private practice anyway. There was no crime prior to the investigation for this Libby trial!!

The only provable liar here is Joe Wilson! He blatantly lied in his totally fabricated NYT editorial hit-piece! That is a fact. Libby said he forgot several conversations. Can any of us prove that he didn't? I mean Bubba knowing told a grand jury that he did not engage in a sexual relationship with a 21 year old intern.(The fact that liberals find nothing wrong with that fact alone has always stunned me!) He then looked straight into a camera and told America that he "did not have sexual relations with that woman......Miss Lewinsky."

There is a huge difference between these two cases. Partisanship has nothing to do with it as far as I'm concerned.

Again though I must ask. Where the hell is all this rightous indignation about a guy who stole State secrets and then destroyed them to hide what they contained?! Where is the outrage over this?! Surley this is potentionally much much more relevent to national security?! Yet the media fiddles,and jerks themselves raw over the Libby conviction.

I rest my case. If you guys refuse to admit to the obvious bias being foisted upon the population than you are just being blindly partisan. That's too bad,because what Berger did would have gotten him a very long prison sentance in Levenworth if FDR were in office today. If Lincoln were? He'd probably hang.

Riffy
[Edited by Riffhard]
8th March 2007 02:14 PM
jb The only difference was one lied about getting head, and the other to promote a war which has killed over 3k of our finest....
8th March 2007 02:20 PM
monkey_man
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Again though I must ask. Where the hell is all this rightous indignation about a guy who stole State secrets and then destroyed them to hide what they contained?! Where is the outrage over this?! Surley this is potentionally much much more relevent to national security?! Yet the media fiddles,and jerks themselves raw over the Libby conviction.

Riffy

Riffy,
Berger plead guilty and was sentenced to community service and fined $50,000. Not the sentence many would want. Maybe the press thinks the story is done? No?
MM

Sandy Berger fined $50,000 for taking documents
Must perform 100 hours of community service

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Former National Security Adviser Sandy Berger was sentenced Thursday to community service and probation and fined $50,000 for illegally removing highly classified documents from the National Archives and intentionally destroying some of them.

Berger must perform 100 hours of community service and pay the fine as well as $6,905 for the administrative costs of his two-year probation, a district court judge ruled.

"I deeply regret the actions that I took at the National Archives two years ago, and I accept the judgment of the court," Berger said outside the courthouse after his sentencing.

"I'm glad that the 9/11 commission has made clear that it received all the documents that it sought, all the documents that it needed, and I'm pleased to finally have this matter resolved," he added.

Berger reached a plea deal with federal prosecutors in April to avoid a jail sentence.

At that time, he said the reason he took the documents was so he could prepare himself and others to assist the 9/11 commission, which investigated the circumstances surrounding the 2001 terrorist attacks and published a report of its findings last year.

The documents taken by Berger dealt with the terror threats during the 2000 millennium celebration, according to parties in the case.

According to the charges, Berger -- between September 2 and October 2, 2003 -- "knowingly removed classified documents from the National Archives and Records Administration and stored and retained such documents at places," such as his private Washington office.

Berger's associates admit he took five copies of an after-action report detailing the 2000 millennium terror plot from the Archives. The aides say Berger returned to his office, discovered that three of the copies appeared to be duplicates and cut them up with scissors.

The revelations were a dramatic change from Berger's claim last year that he had made an "honest mistake" and either misplaced or unintentionally threw the documents away.

When Archives officials contacted him after they realized documents were missing, Berger told them about the two copies he had, and returned them, along with his handwritten notes, officials said.

8th March 2007 02:25 PM
jb The one constant here is that the righties refuse to accept accountability or respect the jury's decision. Rather, they look to point out the alleged wrongs of others. It is ironic that the so-called party of moral values, is willing to throw them all away in the name of partisan politics. The GOP is clinging on to life like Terri Schiavo, and like that case, somebody please pull the plug.
8th March 2007 02:35 PM
pdog Is Mark Foley still in rehab? Haggard got un-gayed in 30 days, what is taking Foley so long, was he gayer?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)