ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

R&R Hall of Fame 2007
© Dimitrios Kambouris with thanks to moy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Libby found Guilty! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
6th March 2007 11:26 PM
Taptrick
Wow. Just saw this this thread. The topic sentence of the third post is a six word sentence that emphasizes "HISTORY." Then someone commented that they disagreed with the statement that relative to history brought up in the third post and everyone starting commenting about how the history was old news and irrelevant.

7th March 2007 12:21 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
Taptrick wrote:

Wow. Just saw this this thread. The topic sentence of the third post is a six word sentence that emphasizes "HISTORY." Then someone commented that they disagreed with the statement that relative to history brought up in the third post and everyone starting commenting about how the history was old news and irrelevant.

You are wrong. Polygamy was all the Mormons ever had going for them, and now its gone.

This country has elected 43 presidents, everyone of them, with one minor exception, has been white, male, Protestant, and of English or Scottish heritage. The chances of that changing in out lifetime, not to mention this election cycle, are in the tens of thousands. John McCain will be the next president of the U.S. in 2008, as he should have been in 2000. This race is over before it began.
7th March 2007 12:28 AM
Egbert
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
This race is over before it began.

Aren't they all?
7th March 2007 01:00 AM
pdog
quote:
Egbert wrote:

Aren't they all?

There's a few formalities and the guise of an election, between two people...
Two people, out of 300 million... Fucking funny!
7th March 2007 02:36 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
Egbert wrote:

Aren't they all?

I don't think so. I don't think they all are.

I don't share any of the global distate of our political leaders that Americans seem to do these days - this whole "we're fucked" attitude is not only stupid and inappropriate, but wrong. You still do have your choices.

And I grew up years ago, so the ridiculous GOP-Dem party stuff that a few of you idiots engage in every day only gives me material to laugh at.

John McCain, unlike the retard pretending to be a president right now, is a real political leader. He will be the next president. And he will do it right.
7th March 2007 07:41 AM
nankerphelge McCain is a hack.
He won't even scrub toilets at the White House.
7th March 2007 09:37 AM
Maxlugar
quote:
Taptrick wrote:

Yeah it blew my mind too. Whatever, I guess.
7th March 2007 09:38 AM
Maxlugar
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

You are wrong. Polygamy was all the Mormons ever had going for them, and now its gone.

This country has elected 43 presidents, everyone of them, with one minor exception, has been white, male, Protestant, and of English or Scottish heritage. The chances of that changing in out lifetime, not to mention this election cycle, are in the tens of thousands. John McCain will be the next president of the U.S. in 2008, as he should have been in 2000. This race is over before it began.

We will have a Dago president in '08. Face it. Get out your wife-beater and make some tomato gravy now before it's too late.
7th March 2007 10:23 AM
Joey " We will have a Dago president in '08. Face it. Get out your wife-beater and make some tomato gravy now before it's too late. "

7th March 2007 10:32 AM
Joey
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
Cheney's next...but he'll probably die of a heart attack like the fat fascist fuck he is...before justice can be inflicted upon him....

Jizzy ..............................

We can only hope and PRAY !!!!!!!
7th March 2007 12:29 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

We will have a Dago president in '08. Face it.

Never happen. Howe is he going to get the white male vote? Thats still the largest constitualism in the country.
7th March 2007 12:30 PM
monkey_man
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

We will have a Dago president in '08. Face it. Get out your wife-beater and make some tomato gravy now before it's too late.

Mulberry St. will rise from the ashes and cast off it's tourist trap veneer. People will once again fear the WOP in NYC!
7th March 2007 12:41 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Never happen. Howe is he going to get the white male vote?

How else? One word: Little Black Dress.

7th March 2007 12:43 PM
jb Remember my words, and I am not often wrong....dems take White House in 08..became even more likely after yesterdays verdict.
[Edited by jb]
7th March 2007 12:52 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
jb wrote:
Remember my words, and I am not often wrong....dems take White House in 08..became even more likely after yesterdays verdict.
[Edited by jb]

Not if Hillary is your candidate. Remember those words.
7th March 2007 02:38 PM
Joey " How else? One word: Little Black Dress. "

7th March 2007 02:49 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
jb wrote:
Remember my words, and I am not often wrong....dems take White House in 08..became even more likely after yesterdays verdict.
[Edited by jb]

Are you thinking like a full boat buff job? Is America ready for such an event?
7th March 2007 03:39 PM
pdog Don't blame Me, I voted for Vader!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
7th March 2007 04:49 PM
mojoman
quote:
pdog wrote:
Don't blame Me, I voted for Vader!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

thats lord vader
7th March 2007 05:01 PM
glencar Is there a youtube version of Hillary's blackspeech from the Selma celebrations cuz dat stuff be pwiceless!
7th March 2007 05:13 PM
Joey " Is there a youtube version of Hillary's blackspeech from the Selma celebrations cuz dat stuff be pwiceless! "

7th March 2007 05:14 PM
glencar No, I wrote it...Embed the youtube!
7th March 2007 05:47 PM
glencar
7th March 2007 06:27 PM
Joey " The most corrupt administration in history!!!! Their lies have done irreparable damage to our nation. Shame on this administration and the lemmings who follow it hook, line and sinker. Interesting timing about Cheney's hearty problems...howe convenient!!! "

Truer words have NEVER been written / spoken . Word .

The 'kins , Established 1999 .
7th March 2007 06:47 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
glencar wrote:

Just don't call her "sweetie."
7th March 2007 06:58 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:

Just don't call her "sweetie."

Say BJ...didn't you find that speech racist?...Shades of Al Jolson no?...I can't wait till she panders in a synagogue

7th March 2007 08:16 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Say BJ...didn't you find that speech racist?...Shades of Al Jolson no?...I can't wait till she panders in a synagogue.

You know, I did think so when I first heard a sound bite, but I noticed in watching that clip that she only used the drawl when quoting the old spiritual, not, for example, when she said "Lord" (not "Lahd"). So, no, I don't think it was racist. Not that I support Hillary; I think it would be cooler to have a president I went to school with.
[Edited by Brainbell Jangler]
7th March 2007 08:30 PM
monkey_man
quote:
glencar wrote:

Ugggh . .pandering is ugly no matter who does it!
7th March 2007 08:36 PM
pdog
quote:
monkey_man wrote:

Ugggh . .pandering is ugly no matter who does it!

She upped the ugly factor a notch...
7th March 2007 08:45 PM
monkey_man
quote:
pdog wrote:

She upped the ugly factor a notch...

I think her script writer is secretly working for Giuliani. "C'mon Hilly they'll love it when you break into a southern drawl"
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)