ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

R&R Hall of Fame 2007
© Dimitrios Kambouris with thanks to moy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Libby found Guilty! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
8th March 2007 09:36 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Kinda says it all.

Riffy

Fuck it, man. I'm tired of taking responsibility for not doing enough for conservatives. YOU have to stand up and help. I can't do this alone. I'm fucking tired of carrying the weight for you pseudo-conservatives on this board. You hear me? I ain't carrying the fucking bucket not more! You is on yins owns!
8th March 2007 09:38 PM
lotsajizz
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Kinda says it all.

boo-fuckin'-hoo

Cazart!
8th March 2007 09:49 PM
pdog Delta Airline flight 629 passnegers givs troops a round of applause...
This was at SFO an hour ago, and they say SF hates the troops!

[Edited by pdog]
8th March 2007 09:50 PM
Riffhard Moonie you claim to be a "real conservative" yet you throw your hat into the ring with John McCain?! I mean this guy wrote one of the most insanely nonconservative pieces of shit legislation in recent memory with the McCain/Feingold crap. How do you square that my friend? I do not know of one "real" conservative that would even consider voting for him.

Riffy
8th March 2007 09:53 PM
pdog I don't know alot about the particulars in this piece of legislation, but we do need campaign finance reform, in a bad way....
8th March 2007 09:56 PM
glencar
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
I keep hearing about this Mark Levin.
My GOP friends LOVE the guy.

I have yet to hear him.
Will I cringe???

LJ.

Yes, he's far too blunt for your tastes.
8th March 2007 09:57 PM
glencar
quote:
pdog wrote:
Delta Airline flight 629 passnegers givs troops a round of applause...
This was at SFO an hour ago, and they say SF hates the troops!

[Edited by pdog]

They were probably tourists arriving in SF for a mild weekend.
8th March 2007 09:59 PM
glencar
quote:
Stonesthrow wrote:

If that is true, why was he convicted? That doesn't sound like unanimous agreement among jurors about his guilt.

Yes, that's the question of the hour. Also, why was a former WashPo reporter with a clear bias allowed on the jury? I refer to a Mr. Dennis who has been all over the media calling Scooter a fall guy for the admin.
8th March 2007 10:12 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
They were probably tourists arriving in SF for a mild weekend.

Nope... half locals... You'd be surprised, for our anti war label, this city treat vets well, and the people here honor service people. I'm not saying we do more than any place else, but no less.
8th March 2007 10:13 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
Yes, that's the question of the hour. Also, why was a former WashPo reporter with a clear bias allowed on the jury? I refer to a Mr. Dennis who has been all over the media calling Scooter a fall guy for the admin.

I found that odd too... He went straight to the media after the verdict...
8th March 2007 10:32 PM
glencar
quote:
pdog wrote:

I found that odd too... He went straight to the media after the verdict...

Maureen Dowd of all people showed what a partisan hack he is...
8th March 2007 10:32 PM
glencar
quote:
pdog wrote:

Nope... half locals... You'd be surprised, for our anti war label, this city treat vets well, and the people here honor service people. I'm not saying we do more than any place else, but no less.

Good. That's a big change from Nam...
8th March 2007 10:33 PM
Egbert
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

I don't think so. I don't think they all are.

I don't share any of the global distate of our political leaders that Americans seem to do these days - this whole "we're fucked" attitude is not only stupid and inappropriate, but wrong. You still do have your choices.

And I grew up years ago, so the ridiculous GOP-Dem party stuff that a few of you idiots engage in every day only gives me material to laugh at.

John McCain, unlike the retard pretending to be a president right now, is a real political leader. He will be the next president. And he will do it right.

I like McCain - at least he's done something in his lifetime that I can respect - unlike Hillary or Bush.
8th March 2007 10:48 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Moonie you claim to be a "real conservative" yet you throw your hat into the ring with John McCain?! I mean this guy wrote one of the most insanely nonconservative pieces of shit legislation in recent memory with the McCain/Feingold crap. How do you square that my friend? I do not know of one "real" conservative that would even consider voting for him.

Riffy

You fucking serious? You threw your dick in with George Walker Bush III and have yet to explan that complete lack of judgment. Do it now. He's a proven, many times over, useless human being, president or not, the worst this country has seen in our lives. Say it. You know it. Say what he is.

Then explain to me, in REAL terms what the McCain/FeinGoldsteinism bill had anything to conservative thought. Explain and I will listen.

Until then quit slandering American war heroes like you did the last time. All you Bush Geeks sicken me with your un-American ways.
8th March 2007 10:54 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
Good. That's a big change from Nam...

like they didn't protest in NYC, Ohio ect.. all over the place. I'll tell ya' the labels stuck on this place are so far from the truth. Do people think the locals hang out all day, riding cable cars, dropping acid and bashing republicans... It's just like everywhere else in america. except for the better weather... We're actually pretty reasonable considering California is the worlds 6th largest economy. We'd be a great country, even with all the illegal asians and mexicans.
8th March 2007 10:58 PM
glencar
quote:
pdog wrote:

like they didn't protest in NYC, Ohio ect.. all over the place. I'll tell ya' the labels stuck on this place are so far from the truth. Do people think the locals hang out all day, riding cable cars, dropping acid and bashing republicans... It's just like everywhere else in america. except for the better weather... We're actually pretty reasonable considering California is the worlds 6th largest economy. We'd be a great country, even with all the illegal asians and mexicans.

I only visited there once(1985) and I remember many grungy people protesting all day. I liked it okay but I don't think those protesters were too specific about whatever was bothering them.
8th March 2007 10:59 PM
pdog
quote:
Egbert wrote:

I like McCain - at least he's done something in his lifetime that I can respect - unlike Hillary or Bush.

He still needs to kick Karl Rove's ass... What they did to him was so low, they punk'd Kerry, so we knew that was coming, but McCain ,that was disgusting... Tell me how these fuckers respect our troops, send em to war, and then disgrace their service if they oppose you. You can't be any lower, nope, that's the lowest... Hillary too, she's just as bad...
8th March 2007 11:00 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
I only visited there once(1985) and I remember many grungy people protesting all day. I liked it okay but I don't think those protesters were too specific about whatever was bothering them.

When they ran out of things to oppose they began pan handling.
8th March 2007 11:00 PM
glencar
quote:
pdog wrote:

He still needs to kick Karl Rove's ass... What they did to him was so low, they punk'd Kerry, so we knew that was coming, but McCain ,that was disgusting... Tell me how these fuckers respect our troops, send em to war, and then disgrace their service if they oppose you. You can't be any lower, nope, that's the lowest... Hillary too, she's just as bad...

McCain was my choice in 2000 but this time around I liek Rudy. I wish McC had a bit more energy.
8th March 2007 11:02 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:

Dude..these ain't labels...this is theory in application...call it a swan...but it's still a duck...these kind of votes mean stuff...you may not think so...but I do...y'all just need to secede...so we can kick your fairy asses

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2006/11/15/BAG2HMD46B1.DTL

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2005/11/08/state/n221356S64.DTL&hw=military+recruiting&sn=006&sc=741

8th March 2007 11:05 PM
Riffhard
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

You fucking serious? You threw your dick in with George Walker Bush III and have yet to explan that complete lack of judgment. Do it now. He's a proven, many times over, useless human being, president or not, the worst this country has seen in our lives. Say it. You know it. Say what he is.

Then explain to me, in REAL terms what the McCain/FeinGoldsteinism bill had anything to conservative thought. Explain and I will listen.

Until then quit slandering American war heroes like you did the last time. All you Bush Geeks sicken me with your un-American ways.

Yeah whatever Moonie.....McCain/Feingold is a direct attack on our 1st Amendment Rights!! Name one "real" conservative that is backing this guy?! Just one! You can't do it. The guy blew off CPAC because he knew that he would be hung out to dry for that pathetic piece of shit legislation that led directly to George Fucking Soros buying the Democrat Party!!

You can defend that shit bill till your blue in the face,but I won't even consider voting for him unless it were between him and Hagel!

As for Bush. You are kidding here right?!?!?! You honestly think Bush is worse than Carter?!?!?! Really?! That's just plain dumb. Stupid is as stupid does I suppose. At least Bush is trying to take the war to these Islamic fucks. He is being fought every step of the way by the DLM and liberals. I mean wasn't it UBL that said quote,"If we wait longh enough the Americans will leave Iraq for good. They have no stomache for it." Nice to see a "real consevative" like yourself,and the useless,gutless liberals playing right into this guy's hand!

There are many things that infuriate me about him,but given the alternative I'd vote for him all over again proudly. Regardless of what you think the man is not dumb! He graduated from both Yale and Havard. He had a better GPA than Kerry ever did too. He has made some big mistakes in the aftermath of the fall of Baghdad,but he said right up front that this was going to be a long war. If he had Reagan's ability to spell out the option of failure in Iraq we would not even be talking about this right now. Alas,Bush is no good at speaking! LOL!

Riffy
8th March 2007 11:23 PM
Stonesthrow
quote:
pdog wrote:
I don't know alot about the particulars in this piece of legislation, but we do need campaign finance reform, in a bad way....

I read something by (I believe) George Will which was a somewhat different take on the campaign finance issue. He supported allowing people to contribute as much as they wanted to whomever they wanted. The rationale he gave is that when contributions are limited to small amounts, only the already well known candidates can raise enough money for a serious campaign these days. When somebody who is less well known is well-financed, he might still be able to win if his funds garner him enough publicity. Kinda like in the old days when there was supposed to be a real democratic process. Frankly, I think that is not a bad idea. However, I believe that contributors of money over a certain amount (e.g. $1,000.00) and their affiliations must be disclosed. That way, the electorate can judge not only the candidate but also the source of his campaign funding. The current system practically ensures that incumbents will be elected absent political outrage such as what occurred in 1994 and 2006.

8th March 2007 11:38 PM
pdog
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

At least Bush is trying to take the war to these Islamic fucks. He is being fought every step of the way by the DLM and liberals. I mean wasn't it UBL that said quote,"If we wait longh enough the Americans will leave Iraq for good. They have no stomache for it." Nice to see a "real consevative" like yourself,and the useless,gutless liberals playing right into this guy's hand!

Riffy

"The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. It is our number one priority and we will not rest until we find him."
- G.W. Bush, 9/13/01

"I want justice...There's an old poster out West, as I recall, that said, 'Wanted: Dead or Alive,'"
- G.W. Bush, 9/17/01, UPI

"...Secondly, he is not escaping us. This is a guy, who, three months ago, was in control of a county [sic]. Now he's maybe in control of a cave. He's on the run. Listen, a while ago I said to the American people, our objective is more than bin Laden. But one of the things for certain is we're going to get him running and keep him running, and bring him to justice. And that's what's happening. He's on the run, if he's running at all. So we don't know whether he's in cave with the door shut, or a cave with the door open -- we just don't know...."
- Bush, in remarks in a Press Availablity with the Press Travel Pool,
The Prairie Chapel Ranch, Crawford TX, 12/28/01, as reported on
official White House site

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."
- G.W. Bush, 3/13/02

"I am truly not that concerned about him."
- G.W. Bush, repsonding to a question about bin Laden's whereabouts,
3/13/02 (The New American, 4/8/02)
8th March 2007 11:43 PM
pdog
8th March 2007 11:55 PM
pdog “We found the weapons of mass destruction. We found biological laboratories … And we'll find more weapons as time goes on. But for those who say we haven't found the banned manufacturing devices or banned weapons, they're wrong, we found them." —Washington, D.C., May 30, 2003

"Those weapons of mass destruction have got to be somewhere!" —President George W. Bush, joking about his administration's failure to find WMDs in Iraq as he narrated a comic slideshow during the Radio & TV Correspondents' Association dinner, Washington, D.C., March 24, 2004
9th March 2007 12:00 AM
pdog
9th March 2007 12:13 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Yeah whatever Moonie.....McCain/Feingold is a direct attack on our 1st Amendment Rights!! Name one "real" conservative that is backing this guy?! Just one! You can't do it. The guy blew off CPAC because he knew that he would be hung out to dry for that pathetic piece of shit legislation that led directly to George Fucking Soros buying the Democrat Party!!

You can defend that shit bill till your blue in the face,but I won't even consider voting for him unless it were between him and Hagel!

As for Bush. You are kidding here right?!?!?! You honestly think Bush is worse than Carter?!?!?! Really?! That's just plain dumb. Stupid is as stupid does I suppose. At least Bush is trying to take the war to these Islamic fucks. He is being fought every step of the way by the DLM and liberals. I mean wasn't it UBL that said quote,"If we wait longh enough the Americans will leave Iraq for good. They have no stomache for it." Nice to see a "real consevative" like yourself,and the useless,gutless liberals playing right into this guy's hand!

There are many things that infuriate me about him,but given the alternative I'd vote for him all over again proudly. Regardless of what you think the man is not dumb! He graduated from both Yale and Havard. He had a better GPA than Kerry ever did too. He has made some big mistakes in the aftermath of the fall of Baghdad,but he said right up front that this was going to be a long war. If he had Reagan's ability to spell out the option of failure in Iraq we would not even be talking about this right now. Alas,Bush is no good at speaking! LOL!

Riffy

1. I'm right now, right fucking now, a real conservative and I'm backing the guy. There's one.

2. I didn't defend that "shit bill", I asked you about it. You Bush Geek'ed on me. Explain it to me again, in English this time, for I don't speak Bush Geek.

3. I honestly believe George Walker Bush III is worse president than Carter. I could care less if I ever prove the historical self evident.

4. George Walker Bush III pardonded Quadaffi. Quadaffi killed little American girls. We've been over this - Bush Geeks think that is cool in the global war on terrorism, Americans think its actaully counter-terrorism.

5. Your defense of a retard is pathetic. I don't care what his GPA is vs. Kerry's. That lame ass privileged idiot can't form English sentences. I can prove that. I been larning English over the years, you been tried to yo' self, and we both came from less than that fucking nonsensical dipshit.

6. George Walker Bush III is a terrorist's wet dream. We all can prove that one.
9th March 2007 12:51 AM
oldkr We should all have tea and listen to Janet Parshall's America on the radio.

OLDKR
9th March 2007 12:57 AM
pdog
quote:
oldkr wrote:
We should all have tea and listen to Janet Parshall's America on the radio.

OLDKR

I'd rather snort drugs and listen to Keef... If I had a choice, do I have a choice?
9th March 2007 01:08 AM
pdog BUSH 'FLATTERED' BY BRAZILIAN COMPARISON TO DUNKIN' DONUTS GUY
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)