ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

R&R Hall of Fame 2007
© Dimitrios Kambouris with thanks to moy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Libby found Guilty! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
6th March 2007 03:17 PM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:

Any word on next summit? I am definitely going to Europe this summer.

I can only "do Europe" if the tour extends into mid-August which looks highly unlikely...
6th March 2007 03:17 PM
monkey_man
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Oh please. I spend more time in the city than I do home.

I lived in the city for half of Rudy's run as mayor, old pal.

You spend more time on LIRR than you do in KFC!
6th March 2007 03:18 PM
glencar
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Oh please. I spend more time in the city than I do home.

I lived in the city for half of Rudy's run as mayor, old pal.

Plus the burbs have more land. I grew up in the city & miss some of it but not enough to have stayed.
Maxlugar
quote:
monkey_man wrote:

You spend more time on LIRR than you do in KFC!

That's total BS! It's equal.
nankerphelge I agree that the politics has started early for '08 and that much will change (except Joe Biden will still be the dumbest human on Earth -- that cannot be changed).

And you know damn well that many $$$ will be spent by the DNC and the RNC to try and take out any high flyers.

But if you are truly objective, I think it is hard not to see Rudy's appeal, despite his personal issues. I bet Hillary is worried about it!

And while I think many people will be attracted to Hillary because they long for Clinton II, I think she also represents a highly polarizing force. Plus, no matter how you cut it, universal health care will be a huge problem for her, just as it was back when she tried to puch it through in the 1990s. Face it, the baby boomers are going to bankrupt ever entitlement program -- so why create another one?
6th March 2007 03:20 PM
glencar Gee, Biden was the only Dem I could possibly support...
Maxlugar
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
I agree that the politics has started early for '08 and that much will change (except Joe Biden will still be the dumbest human on Earth -- that cannot be changed).

And you know damn well that many $$$ will be spent by the DNC and the RNC to try and take out any high flyers.

But if you are truly objective, I think it is hard not to see Rudy's appeal, despite his personal issues. I bet Hillary is worried about it!

And while I think many people will be attracted to Hillary because they long for Clinton II, I think she also represents a highly polarizing force. Plus, no matter how you cut it, universal health care will be a huge problem for her, just as it was back when she tried to puch it through in the 1990s. Face it, the baby boomers are going to bankrupt ever entitlement program -- so why create another one?

The dems won't go after Rudy's personal life with Hillary as the nominee. LOL!
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Tremendous respect for...the Clintons??? WTF????

Glencar, as you may be aware of, I have donated thousands of dollars to both Bill and Hillary Clinton. I am donor to the Clinton Library in Arkansas, and have met both Bill and Hillary several times at DNC fund raisers. I can honestly say that when I see these two great Americans, I am honored to be in their presence. They give me hope of a better tomorrow and
I am proud to support both of them in their goal to achieve a nation we can once again be proud of.
glencar Her sexuality...an issue?
6th March 2007 03:21 PM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:

Glencar, as you may be aware of, I have donated thousands of dollars to both Bill and Hillary Clinton. I am donor to the Clinton Library in Arkansas, and have met both Bill and Hillary several times at DNC fund raisers. I can honestly say that when I see these two great Americans, I am honored to be in their presence. They give me hope of a better tomorrow and
I am proud to support both of them in their goal to achieve a nation we can once again be proud of.

Well, I wouldn't do a "Juno" to them (!) but I would be polite as I edged away. They both give me the creeps.
6th March 2007 03:22 PM
monkey_man
quote:
glencar wrote:
Gee, Biden was the only Dem I could possibly support...

Biden is a spineless moron!!
6th March 2007 03:23 PM
glencar
quote:
monkey_man wrote:

I was kidding. Richardson is alright, I guess.
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:

Fair and balanced, baby. After all, why should the media only publish the truth?
jb
quote:
monkey_man wrote:

And a hair transplant which hasn't took since 1988!!!!
6th March 2007 03:24 PM
glencar He's been around since 1972.
6th March 2007 03:25 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
He's been around since 1972.

Plugs started circa 88....
6th March 2007 03:27 PM
glencar Yes, I remember John McLaughlin makes snide comments about his sudden head of hair.
6th March 2007 03:28 PM
Joey

N- Nanky ?!

6th March 2007 03:29 PM
nankerphelge Forgive my stupidity, but a "fall guy" takes the fall for someone else that did something wrong.

Now we know that Armitage was the source of Novak's column - they both admitted it.

So Cheney and Rove would have had nothing to hide in thatregard since they didn't tell Novak who Plame was.

And Cheney and Rove were not indicted, meaning that Fitzgerald couldn't find enough to go after them.

So what exactly did they need Libby to lie about?
And why would they put themselves in a situation to become indictable by making Libby lie when they didn't need him to?

All that critical legal study down the tubes...

6th March 2007 03:30 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Yes, I remember John McLaughlin makes snide comments about his sudden head of hair.

What exactly does McLaughlin stand for??? He is very loud.
6th March 2007 03:31 PM
rasputin56
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Plus, no matter how you cut it, universal health care will be a huge problem for her, just as it was back when she tried to puch it through in the 1990s.

You got that right!

SHOULD GOVERNMENT GUARANTEE HEALTH INSURANCE FOR ALL?
Yes
64%
No
27%

WHICH IS MORE SERIOUS?

Providing health insurance for all
65%
Keeping health care costs down
31%

PARTY THAT WOULD IMPROVE HEALTH CARE SYSTEM

Democrats
62%
Republicans
19%

CBS/NYT 3/1

Huge problem for her.
6th March 2007 03:32 PM
monkey_man Haappy Birrrthday Mr Presssident. . . .

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
6th March 2007 03:33 PM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:

What exactly does McLaughlin stand for??? He is very loud.

Wind, like all the other windbags out there!
6th March 2007 03:34 PM
LadyJane
quote:
Gazza wrote:

why encourage them?

I guess I'm a glutton for punishment Gazza.
There is always the delete option.

Nah....I actually enjoy this stuff.

Where are the rest of my RO sisters???

LJ.
glencar
quote:
monkey_man wrote:
Haappy Birrrthday Mr Presssident. . . .

Yet he's still better looking than Hillary!
glencar
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

LJ.

Vacay?
6th March 2007 03:35 PM
glencar
quote:
monkey_man wrote:
Haappy Birrrthday Mr Presssident. . . .

I'd love someone to do a side-by-side of this & Hillary with those popped out eyes. Pretty fucking please?
6th March 2007 03:36 PM
monkey_man
quote:
glencar wrote:
Yet he's still better looking than Hillary!

Yer probably right!
glencar
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

LJ.

This is one of the most civil politics discussions we've ever had. Except for my condescension earlier. Forgive me?
nankerphelge That's the best you can do Raspewin?
Cite some loosely worded polls?

How about "WOULD YOU LIKE MORE MONEY?"

yes 95%
unsure 5%

Point is, universal health care (aka socialized medicine) costs way too much and doesn't deliver -- that's what killed it in the 90s and that is what will kill it now.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)