ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

R&R Hall of Fame 2007
© Dimitrios Kambouris with thanks to moy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Libby found Guilty! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
9th March 2007 04:15 PM
Joey
quote:
pdog wrote:
ain't that a hoot?

9th March 2007 04:15 PM
jb
quote:
pdog wrote:
I think my neo-con friends should commend me for not mentioning Newt Gingrich, in regards to the Bill Clinton spin job, in this thread...

His name is fucking Newt, ain't that a hoot?

.the righties will not acknowledge the hypocrisy..they never, ever, ever, concede anything. They play what Chris Mathews calls "hardball" and are relentless vultures ripping flesh from a fresh kill. The righties have redefined politics into the annihilation and vilification of all in opposition to their views. The left can and has learned a bit from their play book, but be prepared for one of the most vitriolic elections in our nations history....The righties are scared, feel cornered, and like a coiled mumba, are ready to strike.
9th March 2007 04:17 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:

...... and like a coiled mumba ...

Hell , I have been ' uncoiling mumba ' all damn day !

Whoops ! ..... Batter Up

************* END TRANSMISSION *****************

9th March 2007 04:18 PM
Lethargy Not to steal from Joey or anything...but...I just shit liquid.

quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
Time to bump doughnuts!

Cutie Patootie!!!!

pdog
quote:
jb wrote:

.the righties will not acknowledge the hypocrisy..they never, ever, ever, concede anything. They play what Chris Mathews calls "hardball" and are relentless vultures ripping flesh from a fresh kill. The righties have redefined politics into the annihilation and vilification of all in opposition to their views. The left can and has learned a bit from their play book, but be prepared for one of the most vitriolic elections in our nations history....The righties are scared, feel cornered, and like a coiled mumba, are ready to strike.

I'm not talking about it... i'm not talking about how he was fucking another woman, cheating on his wife, and pontificating about family values and the immorality of Bill Clinton, I won't do it!
We need to drop it, and move on...
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:

Hell , I have been ' uncoiling mumba ' all damn day !

Whoops ! ..... Batter Up

************* END TRANSMISSION *****************

yOU MY FRIEND, ARE A POSTING GENUIS...YOU WERE BORN WITH WHAT WE CALL THE "posting" gene!!!!
9th March 2007 04:20 PM
jb
quote:
pdog wrote:

I'm not talking about it... i'm not talking about how he was fucking another woman, cheating on his wife, and pontificating about family values and the immorality of Bill Clinton, I won't do it!
We need to drop it, and move on...

YOu, my friend, are a posting genuis!!!!! You have what we call the posting gene!!!
9th March 2007 04:20 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:

yOU MY FRIEND, ARE A POSTING GENUIS...YOU WERE BORN WITH WHAT WE CALL THE "posting" gene!!!!

For My Baby :

9th March 2007 04:23 PM
Lethargy The thing with Clinton, remember, is that he was on trial for GRAND JURY PURGERY, not for having an affair. The media kept talking about "clinton's problem with monica". No, that wasn't the problem. He committed a crime that Scooter Libby was just convicted of, and for which he (deservedly) might go to jail for. That's where Clinton belongs, except that the right people didn't have the balls to hold him accountable.

And I voted for the guy (Clinton), so everyone can spare me the right wing bashing, cuz that ain't me. I just don't like how Clinton committed a crime for which thousands of people are in jail this very moment, and got off scott-free.

quote:
jb wrote:

jb
quote:
Joey wrote:

For My Baby :

Once again, you have raised the bar!!!! I believe people may actually be jealous of your talents.....you have, what Tim Hardaway use to say, "skills".
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:

YOu, my friend, are a posting genuis!!!!! You have what we call the posting gene!!!

We must drop it, we have a contract with america, like Newt " moral values" Gingrich!
9th March 2007 04:24 PM
pdog
quote:
Lethargy wrote:
The thing with Clinton, remember, is that he was on trial for GRAND JURY PURGERY, not for having an affair. The media kept talking about "clinton's problem with monica". No, that wasn't the problem. He committed a crime that Scooter Libby was just convicted of, and for which he (deservedly) might go to jail for. That's where Clinton belongs, except that the right people didn't have the balls to hold him accountable.

And I voted for the guy (Clinton), so everyone can spare me the right wing bashing, cuz that ain't me. I just don't like how Clinton committed a crime for which thousands of people are in jail this very moment, and got off scott-free.

You voted for Clinton, I know I regret it....
9th March 2007 04:26 PM
Saint Sway FUCK BUSH
Saint Sway IMPEACH BUSH
Saint Sway FUCK BUSH
Saint Sway IMPEACH BUSH
9th March 2007 04:27 PM
Saint Sway LYNCH BUSH
9th March 2007 04:27 PM
Saint Sway "I done run out of gas."

[Edited by Saint Sway]
9th March 2007 05:54 PM
Fiji Joe
9th March 2007 06:01 PM
lotsajizz
quote:
Lethargy wrote:
I just don't like how Clinton committed a crime for which thousands of people are in jail this very moment, and got off scott-free.

Nice try.....less than a dozen across the nation might actually do jail time for perjury of the sort Clinton in which allegedly engaged
[Edited by lotsajizz]
9th March 2007 06:14 PM
pdog Deleting old posts to keep posting in this thread is gay, start a new thread...
I would never delete a post so I could post one more lame comment about poltitics...
And stop bringing up Newt Gingrich...
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)