ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

R&R Hall of Fame 2007
© Dimitrios Kambouris with thanks to moy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Libby found Guilty! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
6th March 2007 02:01 PM
gimmekeef Any 60 yr old still calling himself "Scooter"...has it coming....We'd hear impeach Bush chants daily...except the one brilliant thing he did..EVER...was pick the vile Cheney as VP..therefore guaranteeing he'd never be impeached.
6th March 2007 02:02 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Seriously, Omaha might be the worst I've seen!

What's happening buddy? Long time, no speak....sorry about "Scooter".
6th March 2007 02:03 PM
glencar Impeach for what, eh? Incompetence isn't impeachable.
6th March 2007 02:04 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
jb wrote:
old and boring rightie talking points,..it's only been 8 fucking years...

You brought up history. Am I not free to point out this is not true?

You just wait until president Giuliani get here. You gonna be so ascared!
6th March 2007 02:05 PM
Jumping Jack "and I see my head (upper) several times"

NO, THAT ONE IS TOO EASY, LOL!

Glad you are enjoying the show!
jb
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
"and I see my head (upper) several times"

NO, THAT ONE IS TOO EASY, LOL!

Glad you are enjoying the show!

Thanks JJ..you are the best rightie I know!!!!
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:

What's happening buddy? Long time, no speak....sorry about "Scooter".

No need to apologize. I just hate that Scooter will join Sen. McCarthy in the Krazy Left's Eternal Mentions List. The guy played hardball & it bit him in the ass. Now idiots liek Olbermann will make hay off this. BFD.

Been doing alright. Nice vacation & I sat next to a smokin' hot "model" (I believe she was really a stripper!) on the flight home. She was from Ft Lauderdale but the crappy airline rerouted her & her boobs all up & down the East Coast!
6th March 2007 02:06 PM
pdog
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Huh? A comment was made that the Bush administration is the most corrupt in HISTORY. I just proved that wrong.

Are you people even reading these posts?

What's the definition of corrupt?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
glencar
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Rudy is our only hope.
jb
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Did you see him in drag yesterday with Trump? You think he is a faggot Max?
6th March 2007 02:07 PM
glencar
quote:
pdog wrote:

What's the definition of corrupt?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

W's not corrupt. That interregnum of 1993-2001 was EXTREMELY corrupt & had many convicted officials.
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:

Trump loves it in the ass!
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
Impeach for what, eh? Incompetence isn't impeachable.

Too true, we are one goofy country when you step back and take a good look!
6th March 2007 02:08 PM
glencar
quote:
pdog wrote:

Too true, we are one goofy country when you step back and take a good look!

We're the best on earth & the rest are somewhat jealous!
6th March 2007 02:08 PM
Sir Stonesalot What else can you expect from the Neocons though? All they can do is point the finger at someone else. You don't expect them to man up do you? They don't have it in them to man up and take responsibility.

That is part of the neocon philosiphy. Never, EVER, man up. It is ALWAYS someone elses fault, no matter how ridiculous the stretch. Bad foriegn policy? No way, it's the rest of the world who won't work with us. Our policy is good, not our fault that the rest of the world won't go along with it. We are right and they are all wrong.

And ya know, that has worked pretty well for them. Up until last year, anyhow. Give 'em time though. They'll come up with a new way to pull the wool over our eyes in time for November 2008.
6th March 2007 02:09 PM
LadyJane
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Huh? A comment was made that the Bush administration is the most corrupt in HISTORY. I just proved that wrong.

Are you people even reading these posts?

Yes I do read the posts.
Let me rephrase...what does the conviction of Scooter Libby have to do with Bill Clinton?
Why do I ask?
Because inevitably the GOP will somehowe find a way to drag out Bill's sins to deflect the sins of the sitting President.

LJ.
Saint Sway
quote:
glencar wrote:
Trump loves it in the ass!

jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
No need to apologize. I just hate that Scooter will join Sen. McCarthy in the Krazy Left's Eternal Mentions List. The guy played hardball & it bit him in the ass. Now idiots liek Olbermann will make hay off this. BFD.

Been doing alright. Nice vacation & I sat next to a smokin' hot "model" (I believe she was really a stripper!) on the flight home. She was from Ft Lauderdale but the crappy airline rerouted her & her boobs all up & down the East Coast!

I hope to hook up with TomL in Detroit with our kids for WWE 23..I bought the best seats in Ford Field. I hope to be sitting near a stripper or hooker .
6th March 2007 02:10 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
jb wrote:

Ooh...hims said "faggot"...I fear he will not be bum-rushed
6th March 2007 02:10 PM
glencar If you had this hottie next to you, you'd be tres happy!
6th March 2007 02:11 PM
glencar Is this Libby thing all that important? Seriously???
6th March 2007 02:12 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Is this Libby thing all that important? Seriously???

Not nearly as important as Britney's shaved head and Paris' shaved bush.
6th March 2007 02:12 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
jb wrote:

No way. The man can laugh at himself. He was just having fun.

UNLIKE BILL CLINTON!!!
6th March 2007 02:13 PM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:

Not nearly as important as Britney's shaved head and Paris' shaved bush.

The hot "model" had some People-like rag that was chockful of Britney & Anna Nicole stuff. I had NO IDEA that people really cared about that stuff!
6th March 2007 02:13 PM
jb
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

UNLIKE BILL CLINTON!!!

That sounds very Chis Wallacy...
6th March 2007 02:14 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

UNLIKE BILL CLINTON!!!

I am not convinced I will vote for this beaver-man...isn't there anyone else better suited to lead?
glencar Hillary ain't going anywhere. This Libby thing won't help her cause. Neither will panty hose!
pdog
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
What else can you expect from the Neocons though? All they can do is point the finger at someone else. You don't expect them to man up do you? They don't have it in them to man up and take responsibility.

That is part of the neocon philosiphy. Never, EVER, man up. It is ALWAYS someone elses fault, no matter how ridiculous the stretch. Bad foriegn policy? No way, it's the rest of the world who won't work with us. Our policy is good, not our fault that the rest of the world won't go along with it. We are right and they are all wrong.

And ya know, that has worked pretty well for them. Up until last year, anyhow. Give 'em time though. They'll come up with a new way to pull the wool over our eyes in time for November 2008.

Dude, some say the war in Iraq is the media's fault, and those who oppose it, this has caused the enemy to have success, or something like that...
6th March 2007 02:15 PM
glencar
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

I am not convinced I will vote for this beaver-man...isn't there anyone else better suited to lead?

If it's that beaverman or former Knasan Barack Osamabamalama, whom will you choose?
6th March 2007 02:16 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Yes I do read the posts.
Let me rephrase...what does the conviction of Scooter Libby have to do with Bill Clinton?
LJ.

OK I'll go slower... JB commented that the Bush administration was the most corrupt in history. I thought to myself, "that can't be right Maxy!" and proceeded to post Bill Clinton's record to counter that comment. That's the only reason Bill Clinton was brought up.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)