ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Unknown artist - provided by Cucho Peñaloza
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: A new forbidden topic @ Rocks Off Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
January 28th, 2005 05:32 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Joey wrote:

Do you mean for me to scream ?

Jacky !

You'll be screaming plenty tonight...my boyfriend brought over Indian food for lunch...
January 28th, 2005 05:35 PM
kath nnnnoooooooooooooo

maybe a jalepeno eating contest would teach ya!!!
January 28th, 2005 05:38 PM
not bound to please
quote:
kath wrote:
nnnnoooooooooooooo

maybe a jalepeno eating contest would teach ya!!!

Joey LOVES it when I eat hot food and drink too much, then puke up his arse...

He's getting jaded with the whole missionary uncaking thing.
January 28th, 2005 05:50 PM
Joey

" Joey LOVES it when I eat hot food and drink too much, then puke up his arse... "

Thus the cause of me incessant Smelly Ass !

Why Lambchop ?!?!

WHY ?!?!?!

Why must you make Joey's Ass smell so bad ?!?!

Why ?!?!

J. Caked ! ™
January 28th, 2005 06:09 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Joey wrote:
Why must you make Joey's Ass smell so bad ?!?!

My dearest Jo-jo-jo-joey! I think your ass smells that bad because you're eating your avatar, remember it's a smoking stuff do not eat it

<---- smoke it and don't eat it
January 28th, 2005 06:20 PM
akissaway Three cheers for the Admins -- good idea (the one back in the beginning)! Thank you for all you do for RO. With the tour coming, special thanks for your efforts to make it easier to find posts with Stones content.
[Edited by akissaway]
January 28th, 2005 06:28 PM
kath then uncaking joey would be a much more pleasant task.....and you could dry it out and sell it as hash....
January 29th, 2005 01:33 PM
voodoopug
quote:
kath wrote:
then uncaking joey would be a much more pleasant task.....and you could dry it out and sell it as hash....

on task post?
January 29th, 2005 02:15 PM
iluvmickjagger07 i only read most of the first page of this thread and i think its stupid even dumber than some of my threads. yall are making to big of a deal out of this
btw i do think the congratulation on your ??k threads are stupid but i dont mind them.
January 29th, 2005 02:17 PM
kath
quote:
on task post?

just answering voodoochile.....

but thanks for the reminder!!!
January 29th, 2005 06:16 PM
Trey Krimsin LadyJane, you have to stop stalking the Howe Military Campus. Knowing at least half of the C10 makes you a cadet! Or maybe something else. I never read the brochure.

Lay off those brownies, Joey. They're a killer on the colon.

Selling shit as hash, eh? Well, I guess now when someone refers to their stash as their shit, well, I'll think of it in the literal sense from now on.
January 29th, 2005 08:56 PM
kath actually, there was a cheech and chong movie that mentioned that.....
January 30th, 2005 03:27 PM
iluvmickjagger07 u know what also should be forbidden on this board......... the check your pm threads..................
just a thought
January 30th, 2005 05:46 PM
glencar Weird lil threads by you should also be deleted.
January 30th, 2005 06:21 PM
Joey
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:

My dearest Jo-jo-jo-joey! I think your ass smells that bad because you're eating your avatar, remember it's a smoking stuff do not eat it

<---- smoke it and don't eat it

Voodoo ......you make Joey smile !

Off to see the film " Million Dollar Baby " -- I will report back tomorrow morning .

Jacky !

Jacky ! .... Jacky ! .... Jacky !
January 30th, 2005 07:18 PM
kath joey, did you see that josh is on weekends now?? he's been posting on sdb, got a wireless something on his lap...

hmmmmmmmmm

i probably could have phrased that better.....

anyway, he's around.....
January 30th, 2005 08:17 PM
iluvmickjagger07
quote:
glencar wrote:
Weird lil threads by you should also be deleted.

lol. go ahead
January 30th, 2005 09:42 PM
kath glencar, thanks for that. it does get a little strange. a cross between tiger beat and psychology today......
January 31st, 2005 01:55 AM
Starbuck oh no!

did joshie go into another one of his self imposed exiles again? say it ain't so!

was it something I said???

Meanwhile, Gazza, Jaxx and VC react to another one of Joey's "poop" posts:

VC, do you speak Latin too? I'm impressed!
January 31st, 2005 02:14 AM
seclusion iluvmickjagger07 wrote --u know what also should be forbidden on this board.... the check your pm threads..... just a thought--

What's so "weird" about this suggestion? I tend to agree...
January 31st, 2005 02:43 AM
gypsymofo60
quote:
Jaxx wrote:

the joke is not funny. this board is flooded. leave for a while and come back. you'll see what i mean. news gets reposted because it gets buried in the flood. it would be delightful if we could stay on topic (what is defined as on topic has expanded quite a bit these last 6 years or so....)and post thoughtful responses related to the thread.

So unless one spends 24 hrs a day 7 days a week,52 weeks of the year making sure one keeps totally abreast of who has so many posts blah, blah, we should refrain from posting JUST IN CASE. Ever seen the smilie rolling over laughing in jest at complete stupity? Maybe all supersonic,sychophanticstonesuck posts should follow suit.
January 31st, 2005 09:29 AM
Joey
quote:
kath wrote:
joey, did you see that josh is on weekends now?? he's been posting on sdb, got a wireless something on his lap...

{{{{{{{{{ WTF ?!?! }}}}}}}}}}

{{{{{{{{ *** BLANK FRIGGIN STARE *** }}}}}}}}}}}}}

{{{{{{{{{{ ? }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

{{{{{{{{{ You make Joey say , Huh ?!?! }}}}}}}}}}}}}

Woman ........................................

Why ?!?! ............... WHY ?!?!

Jacky !
January 31st, 2005 10:11 AM
LadyJane
quote:
seclusion wrote:
iluvmickjagger07 wrote --u know what also should be forbidden on this board.... the check your pm threads..... just a thought--

What's so "weird" about this suggestion? I tend to agree...

A little clarification...Novogate USED to send e-mails notifying posters that we had private messages. It doesn't do that consistently any longer. Hence, the need for "check your PM" on the Board.

LJ.
January 31st, 2005 10:28 AM
Madafaka Yes, totally agree LJ.
January 31st, 2005 12:08 PM
LadyJane
quote:
Madafaka wrote:
Yes, totally agree LJ.

We seem to agree alot of the time, MF! I like you!!!

LJ.
January 31st, 2005 03:19 PM
Madafaka
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
We seem to agree alot of the time, MF! I like you!!!
LJ.

Of course! Because you are one of the few thinking and reasonable people around here
January 31st, 2005 03:21 PM
moy
quote:
Madafaka wrote:

Of course! Because you are one of the few thinking and reasonable people around here

few?

January 31st, 2005 03:22 PM
glencar What about me? You're crushing me!
January 31st, 2005 03:23 PM
glencar BTW I still get PM notices from Novogate but not in any consistent manner. My cookies have been disabled.
January 31st, 2005 03:24 PM
Madafaka You R U L E Glencar, you know that!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood