ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Unknown artist - provided by Cucho Peņaloza
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAŅOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: A new forbidden topic @ Rocks Off Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
January 27th, 2005 10:51 AM
LadyJane I'm telling you..we need a Tour and an RO gathering. There is NOTHING a good batch of chiba, lots of booze and lots of hugs could not mend.

Love to all of RO!!!!

LJ.

January 27th, 2005 10:53 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
glencar wrote:
Well, this whole thing disappoints me. I have ahd problems with Joshy in the past & yes, he can be insufferable but he's so goddam funny. I've been through surgery recently & I needed the laughs that he, Joey & others provided. I hope those who sent all these emails to you have the balls to announce who they are. And beforehand let me tell them that they really fucking suck.

Glencar, we are not talking about the good posts by jb, we're talking about the flooding. It'd different --- "diferente" you know. If jb would post just crap the banning optin is the way to get him out--- no we're talking about the flooding and the power jb (not Joey) feels just because of the number pf posts and I repeat the regulars don't take is as a joke, so he's offending the regulars directly
January 27th, 2005 10:53 AM
glencar Joshy, you can still be annoying at times but nobody (well, Okay, Joey's the exception) has made me laugh as much as you lately. It's been a rough week & a half & I loved having your antics to laugh at. Now I'll have to go to those other 2 boards & laugh at people who are being 100% serious but are still stupidly funny.
[Edited by glencar]
January 27th, 2005 10:56 AM
glencar VC, are you talking about the empty quote posts & emoticons? I don't think you'll have any problem getting the Bowel Boys to stop immediately. And Joshy, if you get banned, then it'll be your own jewish fault. You people just don't know WHEN to stop. Yada yada yada!
January 27th, 2005 10:57 AM
glencar No problemo my gay man!
January 27th, 2005 10:58 AM
jb So Joey is O.K. b/c he does not feel powwerful with his posts(which happen to be about 1400 more than me), but I am evil b/c I feel powerful and omnipotent b/c of my post total....LOL!!! Please Voodoo, I beg you, erase my post totals to 0.....I derive absolutely no power from posts totls......what I do is when someone says something insulting to me , I sarcastically(that mean jokingly) tell them "how dare you question me as you only have 100 posts"..NOw, your telling me people are intimidated or annoyed by this....God, I realize why I am so successful know!!!!
January 27th, 2005 11:01 AM
glencar Joshy, YOU can erase your post totals. Just register a new name. May I suggest "Joshy" or "Josh Esq."?
January 27th, 2005 11:02 AM
jb I am blaming this on Jaxx...I just don't beleive you an d Gazza would go this far......I also understand why you have to be united....but remember, I have always supported the board and offered to help you several times.
January 27th, 2005 11:02 AM
glencar And to reiterate: anyone who complained to the moderators about Joshy or Joey is a huge loser. The world has tsunamis all over the palce & those guys get your goat? Get fucking serious!!!!!
January 27th, 2005 11:05 AM
glencar Joey, not now. The adults are talking...
January 27th, 2005 11:08 AM
glencar BTW While I'm disappointed by this thread, let me add that this is still leaps & bounds ahead of ANY other board. It's the posters that make the difference as I like all the moderators. Well, except for Gas-X.
January 27th, 2005 11:12 AM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Joey, not now. The adults are talking...

{{{{{{{ ? }}}}}}}}}}}}}

Come To Joey .......................
January 27th, 2005 11:14 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
jb wrote:
Please Voodoo, I beg you, erase my post totals to 0.....I derive absolutely no power from posts totls......what I do is when someone says something insulting to me , I sarcastically(that mean jokingly) tell them "how dare you question me as you only have 100 posts"..NOw, your telling me people are intimidated or annoyed by this....God, I realize why I am so successful know!!!!

Well it's simple, justtry to avoid two kind of posts ONLY

1.- Those sarcasms that some regulars don't get it unless it's sokmeone you are 100% sure get it
2.- Empty replies or replies with nothing relevant
3.- 100% Off topic replies

All other messages are welcome and please back to the subject we are asking to avoid those "comgratulations jb for 100K" threads.

You're not banned and you're welcome back my friend to the show that never ends

Sincerely
Gerardo

and Joey come to Voodoo

PS: Keep rocking

PSS: Keep rocking one more time

PSSS: KEEP FUCKING ROCKING!! That's why we're here isn't it?
January 27th, 2005 11:18 AM
Jaxx
quote:
jb wrote:
I am blaming this on Jaxx...I just don't beleive you an d Gazza would go this far......I also understand why you have to be united....but remember, I have always supported the board and offered to help you several times.

i'm tefloning this blame away. do you always need a scapegoate? actually JB, i didnt bring up this issue. one of the guys did. read my post above on page one. i am going along w/the program.

again, i will reiterate, this is not a personal slam against you or joey. we just want to run a tighter ship here, that's all and it wasn't my idea.
January 27th, 2005 11:29 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
jb wrote:
Please Voodoo, I beg you, erase my post totals to 0.....

I can delete all of your post with just one click but it does NOT reset the counting to zero

... also as you know this is an international forum with people from all over, we mix here countries, cultures, languages, religions, sexual preferences, intellectual levels, etc etc so please be careful about sensible jokes as some may take them as offensive and this is an equal-rights place
[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
January 27th, 2005 11:31 AM
jb
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:

I can't delete all of your post with just one click but it does NOT reset the counting to zero

... also as you know this is an international forum with people from all over, we mix here countries, cultures, languages, religions, sexual preferences, intellectual levels, etc etc so please be careful about sensible jokes as some may take them as offensive and this is an equal-rights place

Is there a way for me to unregister? I agree with the latter part ......it's terrible when people, even sarcastically, make fun of my being jewish.....
January 27th, 2005 11:34 AM
Jaxx
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:

I can't delete all of your post with just one click

actually you can delete every thread made by a poster by putting their screen name in a field. however, it will only delete the active pages, not the archives.

its too late to turn back. the post count is what it is. admin is just requesting some thoughtful ON TOPIC(whatever that thread may be) posting. you and joey are not alone and you and joey are not being singled out. you all are just the obvious main offenders and probably more thick skinned than most...with what the two of you dish out, you should be too tough anyway.
January 27th, 2005 11:36 AM
glencar Joshy, next time BILLPERKS makes an anti-semitic comment, go running to the admins like a baby & make a complaint.
January 27th, 2005 11:38 AM
Angiegirl So, anything happenin' here on RO lately? Did I miss anything?
January 27th, 2005 11:38 AM
glencar LOL
January 27th, 2005 11:39 AM
Madafaka Nah, just more of the same thing.
January 27th, 2005 11:42 AM
Angiegirl Good. I hate changes.
January 27th, 2005 11:43 AM
Jaxx actually voodoo initiated discussing flooding. guilty as charged, angie girl.
[Edited by Jaxx]
January 27th, 2005 11:44 AM
Angiegirl I would post a grinning smiley to respond...
January 27th, 2005 11:46 AM
Jaxx oh right. its hard to tell sarcasm without it, isn't it?
that better?
January 27th, 2005 11:47 AM
Angiegirl Much better, thanx .
January 27th, 2005 11:48 AM
glencar Joey is very quiet. I'm nervously concerned.
January 27th, 2005 11:56 AM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Joey is very quiet. I'm nervously concerned.

Here I Is !!!!!!

I had to ..................******* END TRANSMISSION ***************
January 27th, 2005 11:57 AM
glencar Whew!
January 27th, 2005 11:58 AM
glencar BTW Are we still allowed to say "Congrats on 15K, Joey" within a thread? There still should be some fun in life.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood