ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Unknown artist - provided by Cucho Peņaloza
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAŅOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: A new forbidden topic @ Rocks Off Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
January 27th, 2005 11:59 AM
Joey
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
Did I miss anything?

I just took my morning " dump " .
January 27th, 2005 12:01 PM
Angiegirl That's impossible, it's 6pm, dinner time!
January 27th, 2005 12:02 PM
Joey
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
That's impossible, it's 6pm, dinner time!

*********** BLANK STARE ****************

Oh Well , a Dump is a Dump !!!!!

Oh , OH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

******* END TRANSMISSION ***********
January 27th, 2005 12:05 PM
Gazza
quote:
jb wrote:
Is there a way for me to unregister? I agree with the latter part ......it's terrible when people, even sarcastically, make fun of my being jewish.....

funny that, Josh. You bring the subject up more than everyone else combined

Personally, I doubt anyone seriously gives two shits what religion you or anyone else belong to.

If you make almost daily and off-topic posts about certain aspects of your personal background (be it your religion, how much you earn, banging your secretary or anything else you for some reason choose to make public) then you're inviting comment on it.

Same goes for Joey making comments about his anal problems. It kinda invites 'attention'
January 27th, 2005 12:05 PM
Gazza
quote:
Joey wrote:

*********** BLANK STARE ****************

Oh Well , a Dump is a Dump !!!!!

Oh , OH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

******* END TRANSMISSION ***********

see what I mean?
January 27th, 2005 12:11 PM
jb You will alwasy have my respect Gazza...you are straight forward and to the point. You have ripped me a new one many times while supporting me when justifiable. I am disappointed in the new policy, but sometimes change is good. I will still make an attempt to see you if you head stateside for the tour.....I will not hold this against you personally.
January 27th, 2005 12:12 PM
sirmoonie I don't get it. Is this some kind of euphemistic argument about whether size does or doesn't matter?

Hey baby, check out my post count. Yeah, you like? I could post more than a hundred men when you are on the board......um hmmmmm. Thats right. Its all in how you use the Reply button!
January 27th, 2005 12:13 PM
glencar Joshy, I will meet you in NY if there's a show we both can go to. Some conditions: you MUST buy the tix; I expect hot Asian chicks & I also get my own hotel room. With unlimited room service & I get to steal whatever I want from the hotel room. Deal?
[Edited by glencar]
January 27th, 2005 12:13 PM
gypsy
quote:
glencar wrote:
BTW Are we still allowed to say "Congrats on 15K, Joey" within a thread? There still should be some fun in life.

I think that is frowned upon now.
January 27th, 2005 12:14 PM
glencar Well that just sucks! But still, it's better than elsewhere...
January 27th, 2005 12:14 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Joshy, I will meet you in NY if there's a show we both can go to. Some conditions: you MUST buy the tix; I expect hot Asian chicks & I also get my own hotel room. With unlimited room service & I get to steal whatever I want from the hotel room. Deal?
[Edited by glencar]

lol...next show in New York wife and kids are coming...I'll be on my best behavior!!! But the drinks are on me!!!
January 27th, 2005 12:16 PM
gypsy
quote:
jb wrote:
lol...next show in New York wife and kids are coming...I'll be on my best behavior!!! But the drinks are on me!!!

How's little Monster doing by the way?
January 27th, 2005 12:18 PM
jb
quote:
gypsy wrote:

How's little Monster doing by the way?

Fine Gypsy...thanks to you he should never have that problem again.
January 27th, 2005 12:18 PM
glencar Damn!
January 27th, 2005 12:21 PM
gypsy
quote:
glencar wrote:
Damn!

That gland can get clogged up again, jb.
January 27th, 2005 12:25 PM
glencar The "Damn!" was about his wife & kids in NY, not Monster & his dumping problems.
January 27th, 2005 12:30 PM
Jumacfly Hi everyone!
What a thread!
January 27th, 2005 12:35 PM
Jaxx yeah, borders on the ridiculous doesn't it? a simple request not to flood thread gets flooded.

January 27th, 2005 12:49 PM
Jumacfly
quote:
Jaxx wrote:
yeah, borders on the ridiculous doesn't it? a simple request not to flood thread gets flooded.

Hi Jaxx

I haven't been there for a moment so I just discover your decision.a thread to explain is far better than banning people.
good luck

cheers
JU

January 27th, 2005 12:50 PM
JumpingKentFlash
quote:
jb wrote:
You will alwasy have my respect Gazza...you are straight forward and to the point. You have ripped me a new one many times while supporting me when justifiable. I am disappointed in the new policy, but sometimes change is good.

Why dissappointed in the new policy? I cannot understand why you feel that.
January 27th, 2005 12:53 PM
Martha Voodoo wrote:

"this is an equal-rights place "

And I appreciate that more than you know Voo, Jaxx and Gary. Right on!

I fully support and respect the Unholy Trinity's request for no more flooding.

On to more music chitter-chatter blither blather!

And I'm very glad to hear you are on the mend after your surgery glencar. :-)

with peace,
Martha

"If it keeps on raining the levy's goin' to break"
January 27th, 2005 12:56 PM
glencar Thanks Martha. It's been rough & more lies in the future (a year from now) but this place has been a nice distraction.
January 27th, 2005 01:17 PM
stewed & Keefed I don't normally get involved in this sort of post,but I would just like to say that jb posts have never upset me,and he is the only poster that makes me laugh out loud.
January 27th, 2005 01:19 PM
jb
quote:
stewed & Keefed wrote:
I don't normally get involved in this sort of post,but I would just like to say that jb posts have never upset me,and he is the only poster that makes me laugh out loud.

Thank you Stewed and Keefed.....
January 27th, 2005 01:35 PM
not bound to please
quote:
jb wrote:
Thank you Stewed and Keefed.....

You all are missing the point: who owns the copyright to the blank posts?
January 27th, 2005 01:41 PM
Jaxx
a point worth mentioning.....that PM feature is available for off topic comments and canoodling. this is supposed to diffuse the flooding situation by providing an option.
January 27th, 2005 01:56 PM
LadyJane
quote:
Jaxx wrote:

a point worth mentioning.....that PM feature is available for off topic comments and canoodling. this is supposed to diffuse the flooding situation by providing an option.

Jaxx..I don't know you very well..and I truly do not mean any disrepect..but it seems to me that what you are suggesting is that RO lose it's charm.

This is the asylum, as we lovingly call it. I can certainly see that the flooding and hijacking of threads needs to be curtailed. I agree and am not a poster who engages in this behavior.

However, the quirky posts of many members, ESPECIALLY when there is NO Stones news is funny and refreshing. Isn't there a happy medium we can all agree upon???

LJ.
January 27th, 2005 01:59 PM
jb
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

Jaxx..I don't know you very well..and I truly do not mean any disrepect..but it seems to me that what you are suggesting is that RO lose it's charm.

This is the asylum, as we lovingly call it. I can certainly see that the flooding and hijacking of threads needs to be curtailed. I agree and am not a poster who engages in this behavior.

However, the quirky posts of many members, ESPECIALLY when there is NO Stones news is funny and refreshing. Isn't there a happy medium we can all agree upon???

LJ.

Meeting LJ and having lunch at Bal Harbor was a true highlight for me.....she is a true friend and has been there for Joey and me despite having her own issues. I am proud to call you a friend. Somehowe, despite my departure, we shall meet up next tour.
January 27th, 2005 02:15 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

LJ.

^
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

AMEN my babe!!

January 27th, 2005 02:16 PM
gypsy
quote:
jb wrote:
Meeting LJ and having lunch at Bal Harbor was a true highlight for me.....she is a true friend and has been there for Joey and me despite having her own issues. I am proud to call you a friend. Somehowe, despite my departure, we shall meet up next tour.

I can't wait to meet LJ in person. We talk on the phone for hours on end. We have built a wonderful and lasting friendship...more like Sisters, actually. I've also developed friendships with SheRat, notboundtoplease, FotiniD, Angiegirl, caro, Martha, and many more. As women, we should empower one another and be there to support each other. I am so grateful for our bond.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood