ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Unknown artist - provided by Cucho Peņaloza
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAŅOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: A new forbidden topic @ Rocks Off Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
February 1st, 2005 09:54 PM
kath he's just doing his attention getting mode. he's always said that this board wouldn't exist without him and his bazillyun posts. virtually none of them stones related.

if he's waiting for ME to apologize, he might wanna sit down and get a blanket and a lot of food....cuz it's gonna be a long long wait....

i know lots of people love him, and he and joey had a funny banter, but it was never on topic, never stones related and all about ##### of posts. he did the same on sdb for a while.

he just wants to be in the spotlight all the time. kind childish, really.

but he'll be back.

meanwhile, we can certainly carry on....

and he was lurking this weekend, i saw him....

peekaboo!!!!!

[Edited by kath]
February 1st, 2005 10:34 PM
seclusion Madafaka wrote: Sorry, but... What is the ROCC?

I would assume it means "Rocks Off Chick Clique" which, I'm so very pleased and honoured to say, was instigated by me.
February 1st, 2005 10:42 PM
Madafaka Maybe, but I want to read the members!
I suppose Gypsy is behind this...
February 1st, 2005 11:43 PM
not bound to please
quote:
seclusion wrote:
Madafaka wrote: Sorry, but... What is the ROCC?

I would assume it means "Rocks Off Chick Clique" which, I'm so very pleased and honoured to say, was instigated by me.

People suffering with delusions of grandeur are quite interesting to me.

Please tell me more...
February 2nd, 2005 01:08 AM
seclusion Madafaka wrote: Maybe, but I want to read the members!
I suppose Gypsy is behind this...

Well, you guessed one. Ask her.
February 2nd, 2005 05:01 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
kath wrote:
he's just doing his attention getting mode. he's always said that this board wouldn't exist without him and his bazillyun posts. virtually none of them stones related.

if he's waiting for ME to apologize, he might wanna sit down and get a blanket and a lot of food....cuz it's gonna be a long long wait....

i know lots of people love him, and he and joey had a funny banter, but it was never on topic, never stones related and all about ##### of posts. he did the same on sdb for a while.

he just wants to be in the spotlight all the time. kind childish, really.

but he'll be back.

meanwhile, we can certainly carry on....

and he was lurking this weekend, i saw him....

peekaboo!!!!!

[Edited by kath]

LOL
February 2nd, 2005 10:30 AM
Gazza also lurkin' right now.....LOL
February 2nd, 2005 11:23 AM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

i do not know who Josh feels owes him an apology, all i was doing is letting the regulars know why he is not posting. Keep up the good work with the board Voodoo!

Hello My Stonesian Buttercups ..................

I have just spoken to our dearest Brother Josh and he has formally accepted all of the apologies that have recently appeared on this most prodigious of message boards .

However , JB remains quite perplexed as to why Kath51 has not apologized to him yet ?
February 2nd, 2005 11:36 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
Joey wrote:

However , JB remains quite perplexed as to why Kath51 has not apologized to him yet ?

Hi Joey (resident cretin)

Your dear bro should buy glasses cuz Kath post was very explicit IMHO
February 2nd, 2005 11:56 AM
Joey
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

Hi Joey (resident cretin)

Your dear bro should buy glasses cuz Kath post was very explicit IMHO

Hello Jumacfly
( Rocks Off Member )

February 2nd, 2005 02:18 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

Hello My Stonesian Buttercups ..................

I have just spoken to our dearest Brother Josh and he has formally accepted all of the apologies that have recently appeared on this most prodigious of message boards .

I am proud to report the same news, it seems as sides are starting to come together, perhaps Josh's perplexity could be interpreted as an olive branch extended to kath? We have made much progress, but there is still more work to be done
February 2nd, 2005 02:46 PM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I am proud to report the same news, it seems as sides are starting to come together, perhaps Josh's perplexity could be interpreted as an olive branch extended to kath? We have made much progress, but there is still more work to be done

Thanks Puggy !
February 2nd, 2005 02:57 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

Thanks Puggy !

I am here to help
February 2nd, 2005 03:28 PM
glencar Wow.
February 2nd, 2005 04:29 PM
gypsy
quote:
seclusion wrote:
Madafaka wrote: Sorry, but... What is the ROCC?

You're so cool...I wish I could be you.
February 2nd, 2005 04:31 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:

You're so cool...I wish I could be you.

February 2nd, 2005 05:06 PM
Madafaka I'm still asking!
See my signature, please.
|
|
|
|
|
V
February 2nd, 2005 05:30 PM
kath please remind him of olive branches passed the other way.

and not to clog up this board or any other with sniveling whiney crapola. i've invited him MANY MANY times to discuss our differences, and he refuses.

meanwhile, back to the board......
February 2nd, 2005 05:34 PM
voodoopug
quote:
kath wrote:
please remind him of olive branches passed the other way.

and not to clog up this board or any other with sniveling whiney crapola. i've invited him MANY MANY times to discuss our differences, and he refuses.

meanwhile, back to the board......

i will forward him your message.
February 2nd, 2005 05:47 PM
Joey
quote:
kath wrote:
please remind him of olive branches passed the other way.

Kath .............................

I'm very worried about his health .

Seriously !
February 2nd, 2005 05:52 PM
kath then he should go to the fuckin' doctor. he makes up shit and brings it here and says crap like "i'll be dead within a year", but won't go and find out what is what. more attention seeking bullshit. if he were really worried about his health and what his death might do to his kids, then he'd go find out what he needs to do to feel better. as his friend, joey, you may want to encouragehim to seek medical attention instead of just attention.
February 2nd, 2005 05:55 PM
Joey
quote:
kath wrote:
then he should go to the fuckin' doctor. he makes up shit and brings it here and says crap like "i'll be dead within a year", but won't go and find out what is what. more attention seeking bullshit. if he were really worried about his health and what his death might do to his kids, then he'd go find out what he needs to do to feel better. as his friend, joey, you may want to encouragehim to seek medical attention instead of just attention.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
February 2nd, 2005 05:56 PM
Some Guy

has jb left again?
February 2nd, 2005 06:00 PM
Joey
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

has jb left again?

Hello Some Guy ...........................

Josh refuses to come back until Kath52 apologizes to him ....profusely AND sincerely !

http://www.brandyledford.com/index2.htm

Jacky !

February 2nd, 2005 06:10 PM
kath enough time and space has been spent on the josh/kath war. on with the show.
February 2nd, 2005 06:16 PM
voodoopug
quote:
kath wrote:
enough time and space has been spent on the josh/kath war. on with the show.

I hope he is ok, the board just isnt the same without him! Joey just seems like a lost soul
February 2nd, 2005 06:18 PM
Starbuck give him hell kath!

let him pout!

first thing we do, let's kill all the #$@!ing lawyers, that's what i always say!

now, somebody pass me a schlitz!

Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
kath wrote:
enough time and space has been spent on the josh/kath war. on with the show.

On with what show? I wanna bet actual money. Josh + 7. Just some sound advice Kath.....you can't win a pissing match with a skunk.
kath check sdb. he bitched to doug that he "had 5k posts and now 500+ are missing."

i rest my case.
[Edited by kath]
February 2nd, 2005 06:43 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
kath wrote:
i rest my case.

Well you have to actually HAVE a case to rest it. The only conclusion that I can possibly draw from this whole sordid affair is that everyone is jeaous about JB's post totals. For some reason post totals don't seem to be as important as they once were. Forget the Quality vs Quanity debates...that will never be resolved but here we have a clear cut case of selective persecution/prosecution. By denying Josh and others the right of a completely innnocent congradulatory post, the powers that be have effectively silenced Josh....if the ruling is permitted to stand.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood