ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Unknown artist - provided by Cucho Peρaloza
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAΡOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: A new forbidden topic @ Rocks Off Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
February 8th, 2005 10:36 AM
Gazza they're the only "BJ" I always say "no" to!
February 8th, 2005 10:53 AM
Madafaka BJ? The man who had a truck and a monkey, isn't he?

Or you talks about Gazza's heroe?

February 8th, 2005 11:13 AM
Fiji Joe Madafaka...do you live abroad?...BJ...well...BJ is...hell...someone tell him what BJ is
February 8th, 2005 11:27 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Gazza wrote:
I actually have never liked the Stones and have never owned one of their records.

I am also from Kazakhstan, originally. I just put this funny accent of mine on to get the chicks.

i just received a request for a quote to kazakhstan....very odd that this country came up twice today in two different conversations!
February 8th, 2005 11:40 AM
Gazza
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Madafaka...do you live abroad?...BJ...well...BJ is...hell...someone tell him what BJ is

????

Thats it - Josh is coming back as Brian Jones...
February 8th, 2005 11:44 AM
Joey
quote:
Gazza wrote:

Thats it - Josh is coming back as Brian Jones...

Baby Josh Magnolia ?!?!?!
February 8th, 2005 12:09 PM
Fiji Joe Madafaka wrote:

"BJ? The man who had a truck and a monkey, isn't he?"

Hah...JB wishes he was as handsome as Bear
February 8th, 2005 02:20 PM
Starbuck

joshie is coming back as a cast member of M*A*S*H?

seems he'd be more of a klinger to me....

February 8th, 2005 02:34 PM
Madafaka
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Madafaka...do you live abroad?...BJ...well...BJ is...hell...someone tell him what BJ is

I've never called Mister Brian Jones "BJ". He's too important to call him simply "BJ".
By the way, yes, I live abroad beacause I live in Argentina. Here news are coming too late!
February 8th, 2005 02:58 PM
Fiji Joe Well Madafaka...that's not the BJ I was referring to...In the States, BJ is slang for blow job...and now you know...I feel so dirty for having to tell you that
February 8th, 2005 03:26 PM
kath GREAT shot of klinger......
February 8th, 2005 03:49 PM
Joey
quote:
kath wrote:
GREAT shot of klinger......

Kath ........................

" Benign Fasciculation Syndrome "

" What are the symptoms?
This condition represents a hyperexcitability of the neuromuscular system.

Common symptoms of BFS are frequent muscle twitches (fasciculations or fascics), generalized fatigue, "pins and needles" sensations, migrating numbness, muscle cramping and/or spasms in the affected areas (usually the feet and calves), muscle aches and stiffness exercise intolerance, headaches, and itchiness.

Clinically some patients have mild increases in creatine kinase. Muscle biopsy may show mild neurogenic changes. Electrodiagnostic studies show peripheral nerve hyperexcitability.

Often the symptoms will get worse at night, or during periods of sickness or viral infections, stress, or overexertion.

Many people experiencing these symptoms fear they may have ALS or MS. A simple clinical rule is that fasciculations in relaxed muscle are never indicative or motor system disease unless there is an associated weakness, atrophy, or reflex change.

What are fasciculations?
Fasciculations, or fascics are localized twitches of the muscle fibers.

From the On-Line Medical Dictionary:

A small local contraction of muscles, visible through the skin, representing a spontaneous discharge of a number of fibres innervated by a single motor nerve filament.

What should I do if I am experiencing twitching or other symptoms of BFS?
You should immediately consult with your General Practitioner (Family Doctor) or with a Neurologist.

While the symptoms are often benign in nature, they can also be indicators of a more serious illness such as ALS or MS. You should be tested as soon as possible.

I have been diagnosed with BFS, what now?
While there are currently no known cures for BFS, and management of BFS symptoms is a subject for some debate, you should keep in contact with your Neurologist to keep abreast of any progress in the treatment of BFS.

Also, if you experience any change in the symptoms that you are experiencing, you should immediately make your Neurologist aware of these changes as they may be indicative of other underlying symptoms. "

http://www.nextination.com/aboutbfs/faqgeneral.htm

" My Poor Baby Josh , Ronnie ! "

M. J. Fly !

February 8th, 2005 04:04 PM
Madafaka
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Well Madafaka...that's not the BJ I was referring to...In the States, BJ is slang for blow job...and now you know...I feel so dirty for having to tell you that

Wow! I knew that already, but I don't know that you was talking about that kind of "BJ"! Everything was a big confusion!
February 8th, 2005 04:26 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

Baby Josh Magnolia ?!?!?!

Josh sends his best regards to you as well as his other supporters. He needs your strength!
February 8th, 2005 04:56 PM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Josh sends his best regards to you as well as his other supporters. He needs your strength!

Puggy .............................

I have just spoken with Brother Josh .

He states that the " transition " is now COMPLETE !

Why ?!

J !
February 8th, 2005 05:06 PM
kath so, josh is now josephine?

gawd, if he chose "scrotum" as a board name when he was josh, i fear what his choice may be now.......
February 8th, 2005 05:08 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

I have just spoken with Brother Josh .

He states that the " transition " is now COMPLETE !

Why ?!

J !

Joey, i did all i can, i worked tirelessly. One person is responsible for him not being here!
February 8th, 2005 05:19 PM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Joey, i did all i can, i worked tirelessly. One person is responsible for him not being here!

Puggy .....................

I blame myself .
February 8th, 2005 05:36 PM
Sir Stonesalot Yeah, there is only one person to blame for JB not returning to Rocks Off....MaxLugar.

JB has found a new home at "The Dirty Work Appreciation Society". The law was laid down to him, and so far, he has been a pure delight to have around.

February 8th, 2005 05:40 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Yeah, there is only one person to blame for JB not returning to Rocks Off....MaxLugar.

JB has found a new home at "The Dirty Work Appreciation Society". The law was laid down to him, and so far, he has been a pure delight to have around.

Joey, this is both of our faults!
February 8th, 2005 06:17 PM
Some Guy And I never will forget the day we met, jb I'm gonna miss you.
February 8th, 2005 08:23 PM
Sir Stonesalot >jb I'm gonna miss you.<

WTF?

Nobody needs to miss JB. I just told you all where to find him. It is a simple matter of typing www.maxlugar.com into your browser and filling out a registration form.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think there is a law that states that you can only post on ONE message board. I love Rocks Off, and I'll always post here, but I can still enjoy posting over at Maxy's too. So can any of you people.

Well, anyone except Joey.
February 8th, 2005 11:29 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
>jb I'm gonna miss you.<

WTF?

Nobody needs to miss JB. I just told you all where to find him. It is a simple matter of typing www.maxlugar.com into your browser and filling out a registration form.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think there is a law that states that you can only post on ONE message board. I love Rocks Off, and I'll always post here, but I can still enjoy posting over at Maxy's too. So can any of you people.

Well, anyone except Joey.

i must stay here and comfort Joey then! Danish Kent needs to bring jb back to his home at Rocks Off. He is our only chance to get him back!

please think of what this is doing to Joey
February 8th, 2005 11:51 PM
BILL PERKS GOOD RIDDANCE!!!12000 WASTED POSTS BECAUSE HE'S GOT HIS PANTIES IN A BUNCH..MY APOLOGY HAS BEEN RESCINDED..NONE WILL BE FORTHCOMING.I LOVE MAXLUGAR AND I'M HAPPY HIS BOARD IS GOING WELL BUT MY ALLEGIANCE IS HERE.
DOES THIS MAKE GLENCAR JOEY'S NEW BUTT BUDDY?
February 9th, 2005 01:26 AM
glencar No, it just makes you a run-of-the-mill cocksucker!
February 9th, 2005 08:14 AM
luxury1 Boys, boys--this is all pretty much pretend, remember??
February 9th, 2005 10:30 AM
voodoopug
quote:
luxury1 wrote:
Boys, boys--this is all pretty much pretend, remember??

all of this anger, would it all be better if jb came back? Joey needs his return!
February 9th, 2005 10:56 AM
Joey
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:

W- W- W- W- What ?!?! .............Oh , let me see ..................Sure !!!! Here ya go ! :

" IT'S HARD !!!! "

" What's Hard Joey ?!?! ………. WHAT ?!?!?! ………Being THE MAXLUGAR ?!?! Or perhaps breathing life into www.MaxLugar.com , a new institution with no clear idea of its place in the current scheme of things ? Whatever the title's portent , this Website is clearly struggling through a variety of difficulties and overcomes NONE of them .
I could say that www.MaxLugar.com has improved Maxy's posting skills of late , but frankly , that is not saying an awful lot . Where The Maxlugar's previous efforts were an aimless random scrapbook of vague and half-realized musings , this present collection is at least consistent in addressing itself more or less to a single theme : How to live now , in the teeth of horror ( .. the horror … ) , without comfortable illusions or self - deceit . Trouble is , such is the Website's scrupulous attention to honesty that you wonder why www.MaxLugar.com does not acknowledge the final faηade and admit that The MaxLugar has become a poster out of time .
Indeed , my Stonesian Buttercups , Maxy's musings are all but thrown away , tethered to a formula they have plainly outgrown . The MaxLugar is now an old Warhorse , loyally serving out its time in harness to a Blinkered Determination : Rock will STAND , right up to the day it keels over backwards . Or else Max is a monument , Grand AND Proud , but now CAKED in Pigeon Shit and ignored by the new generation of posters who populate the Stones' Message Boards . Either way --- There simply MUST be other avenues found …………………………………..
Developing ………………………………………..

I Thank You All for Your Time Today !
The Joey , Established 1999

Quality …………….Visionary …………….Quixotic …………..Joey !
February 9th, 2005 11:02 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

W- W- W- W- What ?!?! .............Oh , let me see ..................Sure !!!! Here ya go ! :

" IT'S HARD !!!! "

" What's Hard Joey ?!?! ………. WHAT ?!?!?! ………Being THE MAXLUGAR ?!?! Or perhaps breathing life into www.MaxLugar.com , a new institution with no clear idea of its place in the current scheme of things ? Whatever the title's portent , this Website is clearly struggling through a variety of difficulties and overcomes NONE of them .
I could say that www.MaxLugar.com has improved Maxy's posting skills of late , but frankly , that is not saying an awful lot . Where The Maxlugar's previous efforts were an aimless random scrapbook of vague and half-realized musings , this present collection is at least consistent in addressing itself more or less to a single theme : How to live now , in the teeth of horror ( .. the horror … ) , without comfortable illusions or self - deceit . Trouble is , such is the Website's scrupulous attention to honesty that you wonder why www.MaxLugar.com does not acknowledge the final faηade and admit that The MaxLugar has become a poster out of time .
Indeed , my Stonesian Buttercups , Maxy's musings are all but thrown away , tethered to a formula they have plainly outgrown . The MaxLugar is now an old Warhorse , loyally serving out its time in harness to a Blinkered Determination : Rock will STAND , right up to the day it keels over backwards . Or else Max is a monument , Grand AND Proud , but now CAKED in Pigeon Shit and ignored by the new generation of posters who populate the Stones' Message Boards . Either way --- There simply MUST be other avenues found …………………………………..
Developing ………………………………………..

I Thank You All for Your Time Today !
The Joey , Established 1999

Quality …………….Visionary …………….Quixotic …………..Joey !

i missed Joey
February 9th, 2005 11:02 AM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

all of this anger, would it all be better if jb came back? Joey needs his return!

PLEASE .... Let's keep this just between ourselves , but I am EXTREMELY worried these days about our very own Brother Josh . He has taken Kath's refusal to apologize quite personally .

Indeed , he has become quite sullen & morose of late , has begun to drink heavily , and yesterday was seen walking outside his Office Complex in Boca Raton , FL in the pouring rain , wearing nothing but a gray raincoat , and muttering to himself over and over again , " I Must Make My Witness " ..

Developing ..........................

Shiver ..............................

" Stones Rule You Friggin Bastards ! "

Jacky ! ™

[ Edited by Tim Robbins ]
[Edited by Joey]
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood