ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Unknown artist - provided by Cucho Peņaloza
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAŅOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: A new forbidden topic @ Rocks Off Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
February 3rd, 2005 04:40 PM
voodoopug
quote:
kath wrote:
well, as usual, it's all about josh. he's getting even more attention now than when he was posting.

If you had decided to make a statment that you are leaving the board, i am sure we would be working just as hard to keep you on Rocks off as well! We are a family here
February 3rd, 2005 04:41 PM
Madafaka I can't believe all that shit! You're acting like little kids.

BTW, voodoopug... The letterman is dead in all stories!
February 3rd, 2005 04:42 PM
kath
quote:
JUST TRYING TO BAIT HIM BACK IN

never try to bait the master baiter.....
February 3rd, 2005 04:44 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
kath wrote:
he controls the goddamn board even when he isn't "here".

Only coz you guys let him, by constantly responding and discussing this non-issue. Are you kids all bored or what?
February 3rd, 2005 04:47 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Madafaka wrote:
I can't believe all that shit! You're acting like little kids.

BTW, voodoopug... The letterman is dead in all stories!

I am providing a service here, i do not want to stop offering the "helpful hand". I will persist and keep trying to regain peace in the land of Rocks Off!
February 3rd, 2005 04:52 PM
Fiji Joe I say let him go...if you love him, you will let him go...I ain't ever cared for the boy...ever...I find him to be a real jackass...hee haw hee haw...I'm glad he's gone
February 3rd, 2005 04:56 PM
Madafaka Come on, man! Any guy who press the 'Who's online' button knows that JB is online several times during the day. Can't he write? I don't want to be fooled.
That pose of Rock Star is fucking boring me!
February 3rd, 2005 05:11 PM
Sir Stonesalot Jeez, all this commotion?
Over what?
Ending pointless posts?
Yeah, great reason for a hissy fit.

Has JB ever considered
actually posting things of substance?
Surely he can do that.

Never in my years
on line have I seen such....

Bullshit!
Alright already JB!
Let's get back to having fun.
Let's get back to rock n roll.
Send those blanks for Jersey Devils.
February 3rd, 2005 05:22 PM
Joey
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
I say let him go...if you love him, you will let him go...I ain't ever cared for the boy...ever...I find him to be a real jackass...hee haw hee haw...I'm glad he's gone

Fiji ..................

You make Joey sad .
February 3rd, 2005 05:23 PM
F505 He is the best poster this board ever has produced. Simple as that.
February 3rd, 2005 05:26 PM
F505 joey I fear your presence on this board is coming to an end as well. Let me be the first to thank you and say farewell.
February 3rd, 2005 05:27 PM
Joey
quote:
F505 wrote:
joey I fear your presence on this board is coming to an end as well. Let me be the first to thank you and say farewell.

F505 ...................................

Please , your plans for : ?!?!
February 3rd, 2005 05:28 PM
F505 time is running out Joey....
February 3rd, 2005 05:29 PM
F505
quote:
Joey wrote:

F505 ...................................

Please , your plans for : ?!?!

please contact me monday morning...
February 3rd, 2005 05:31 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
F505 wrote:
He is the best poster this board ever has produced. Simple as that.

Now that's just fucking funny...hell even Raging Goat was more intriguing than that hack...oh, he (JB) may make the Rocks Off hall of fame...but only in a Jackie Robinson kinda way...he is, after all, responsible for breaking the idiot barrier
February 3rd, 2005 05:37 PM
Riffhard Now c'mon now! For fuck's sake! I mean let's all take a deep breath here shall we?! There is only one Stones' message board that I have seen that literaly chases people away,and this ain't the one! I will not mention that dispicable board by name. Suffice it to say that you now need a password that only the webmaster can assign. Therefore he will only allow people that he deems "worthy" of posting at his once good site,but here all are welcome. It's always been that way here. So jb,Joey,and the rest of you sorry lot,get your heads out of your asses and stop the petty bullshit!

Riffhard
[Edited by Riffhard]
February 3rd, 2005 05:40 PM
Fiji Joe Petty?...Stop?...If JB wants a memorial service then it's our obligation to provide him with one...
February 3rd, 2005 05:50 PM
White House Lawn I feel like the kid from "Shane."

"Josh . . . Josh . . . come BACK, Josh!!!!"

I always enjoy his posts--it's only Rock 'n Roll, 'natch.
February 3rd, 2005 05:50 PM
BILL PERKS
quote:
F505 wrote:
joey I fear your presence on this board is coming to an end as well. Let me be the first to thank you and say farewell.

DON'T LET THE DOOR HIT YOU IN THE ASS ON YOUR WAY OUT
February 3rd, 2005 05:51 PM
BILL PERKS
quote:
F505 wrote:
He is the best poster this board ever has produced. Simple as that.

SUCK UP WANKER
February 3rd, 2005 07:03 PM
Fiji Joe I like this BILL PERKS kid...
February 3rd, 2005 07:14 PM
kath i see flags..........
February 3rd, 2005 07:43 PM
time is on my side I feel like that kid from Shane except I'm staying Josh, Josh please, please stay away (from what little I've seen, some of his post are real good- most are complete self absorbed nonsense). Just kidding about the staying away part. Everyone should feel welcome here including those that don't necessarily get the JB-Joey show. I'm new here so maybe it's like some of the fine wine I'm cellaring, it gets better with age. What some of the people on this board fail to realize is not everyone here is a big fan and appreciates these mindless, childish, endless post that have nothing to do with the STONES or music. I enoy a good laugh but somehow this type of humor escapes me. We should be able to co-exit. Could it be that the minority of people , possibly the less vocal ones, who do not laugh at everything posted by JB or Joey, are the ones truly not welcomed??? Just a thought.

If you read this whole, entire thread, most objective people would conclude it was written by little children throwing a temper tantrum because they couldn't get their own way about something. The maturity level is not real high. Didn't somebody once say, can't we all get along???

[Edited by time is on my side]
February 3rd, 2005 08:47 PM
Starbuck
quote:
"I like this BILL PERKS kid..."

yes indeed....although i have only been hanging around this joint for a few months (irregular lurker and 3 year gasland veteran, however) i would say that bill perks fills a vital role here at RO. he is the black sheep that everyone respects but yet no one openly embraces. not unlike our joshie, i might add. certainly, we all are entertainied by him, and everyone has an opinion of the guy.
[Edited by Starbuck]
February 3rd, 2005 10:40 PM
Sir Stonesalot Just a quick note here
because I don't have time for much else
Silliness makes this board great

Doesn't mean that it's all it is though....
It's much much more.
Congratulations, emoticons, jew lists, dumb gifs....
Kinda makes you wonder...

Is that all there is?
So why am I here?

Scintillating posting....
Man, that's what this place is all about!
Anyway, my advice to you all is...
Look inside yourself.
Let the greatness flow onto Rocks Off.
February 3rd, 2005 10:59 PM
BILL PERKS
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Just a quick note here
because I don't have time for much else
Silliness makes this board great

Doesn't mean that it's all it is though....
It's much much more.
Congratulations, emoticons, jew lists, dumb gifs....
Kinda makes you wonder...

Is that all there is?
So why am I here?

Scintillating posting....
Man, that's what this place is all about!
Anyway, my advice to you all is...
Look inside yourself.
Let the greatness flow onto Rocks Off.

AMEN! SS, TO ME YOU ARE THE MASTER OF ROCKS OFF AND HAVE ALWAYS BEEN
February 4th, 2005 01:20 AM
Bloozehound guys lets a take a chill, cool it, both sides man

BTW

postin someones personal shit public is lame

I'd beat the fuck outta someone if they did that to me without my consent
February 4th, 2005 02:16 AM
Lavendar Jb -- PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE come back! How about some real whip cream and some chocolate covered strawberrries! Pretty PLEASE! *-*
February 4th, 2005 02:53 AM
F505
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:

SUCK UP WANKER

Perks your vocabulary is very limited.
If you have something interesting to say please come back. In other words: farewell.
February 4th, 2005 08:39 AM
BILL PERKS
quote:
F505 wrote:

Perks your vocabulary is very limited.
If you have something interesting to say please come back. In other words: farewell.

F505 -AS LONG AS YOU ARE HERE I AM HERE.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood