ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Unknown artist - provided by Cucho Peρaloza
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAΡOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: A new forbidden topic @ Rocks Off Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
February 10th, 2005 10:37 AM
Ten Thousand Motels 480+ posts!???!! Forbidden topics sure get an awful lot of airplay around here.
February 10th, 2005 11:13 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
480+ posts!???!! Forbidden topics sure get an awful lot of airplay around here.

at least we are keeping in contained!

bring back jb
February 10th, 2005 11:27 AM
Madafaka Easy, people use this thread to post whatever you want and in that way, increase their posts numbers.
BTW, this was MY IDEA!
February 10th, 2005 11:46 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Madafaka wrote:
Easy, people use this thread to post whatever you want and in that way, increase their posts numbers.
BTW, this was MY IDEA!

:o
February 10th, 2005 01:51 PM
Fiji Joe For the record...I think post numbers are a good idea...can't explain why...but I think they should remain...if anything...the admins should forbid the overuse of emoticons and references to one's jewness
February 10th, 2005 02:08 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
For the record...I think post numbers are a good idea...can't explain why...but I think they should remain...if anything...the admins should forbid the overuse of emoticons and references to one's jewness

1725 is a lot of posts! I have not been active here long enough to garner that many posts. I do like how most of the off topic posts have been confined in general to this forum.

bring back jb
February 10th, 2005 02:42 PM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

bring back jb

Puggy !

I believe it is time to wish JB much success in his future endeavours and ...................................

W- W- W- What ?!?! ................Oh , sure ! :

*********** ONCE UPON A TIME …………. *************

( Another Review by The Joey )

…….We were ALL ' Young and Full of Hope ' ………………Can anyone REALLY remember when they were " Young and Full of Hope ?!?!?! " Well my Stones' Brothers & Sisters ………………….THAT was THEN !!!!!!!!! …. For a sobering reality check all one has to do is click on www.MaxLugar.com for a luminescent display of all the symptoms of Post - Tour Depression . The MaxLugar's new Website is tainted with the decaying , acrid and bittersweet stench of enforced Showbiz success . Indeed , for most of the time , Max takes on all the illusory mannerisms of the 'artiste ' in torment , aware that he has something to prove , but afraid that he may be out of sync with himself . Therefore , against the underlying themes of frustration , isolation , cynicism , disillusionment and self - doubt , www.MaxLugar.com attempts to come to terms with Maxy . However , it is not in the man's nature to go on the defensive , so instead , Max chooses to mount a nihilistic attack -- He lashes out in fury and frustration at : " The MaxLugar " , business associates , members of the C10 , and himself .

Yet , despite all its inherent characteristics of a downer trip , I REFUSE to believe that in ANY serious way that www.MaxLugar.com is " THE END " ! It's more a distinct sign of " maturing " , a girding of the loins . The MaxLugar has ALWAYS been fraught with problems and the paradox here is that it is this very element of anguish that persistently motivates him as such a highly creative force . www.MaxLugar.com , with its affirmation of Maxy's magnificent , idiosyncratic talents , is Brilliant .

I Thank Each and Every Single ONE of you for your Time Today !

" I THANK YOU !!!! "

" I THANK YOU !!!! "

" THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!!! "

The Joey , Established 1999

February 10th, 2005 02:43 PM
glencar You people need to let Joshy go. He needed a break.
February 10th, 2005 02:47 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
You people need to let Joshy go. He needed a break.

Hi Blue ...........................
February 10th, 2005 02:48 PM
glencar Joey, I thought you would still be in morning because of the big firing. Maybe Carly will apply for next version of "The Apprentice."
February 10th, 2005 02:49 PM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
You people need to let Joshy go. He needed a break.

he has told me that since opposing forces have forced him to leave, he has been able to bill more hours to his clients
[Edited by voodoopug]
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Joey, I thought you would still be in morning because of the big firing. Maybe Carly will apply for next version of "The Apprentice."

glencar www.jb.com?
February 10th, 2005 02:50 PM
glencar LOL I didn't mean for that to become an actual link!
February 10th, 2005 02:51 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
LOL I didn't mean for that to become an actual link!

February 10th, 2005 02:53 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

Joey, I have been granted an audience with Josh today, do you have a message for him?
February 10th, 2005 02:53 PM
glencar Joey, I couldn't believe the news about Carly. I think I'm more disappointed about that than losing Joshy.
February 10th, 2005 02:54 PM
glencar Joey, what's a "buttboy"? Apparently the very notion excites some idiots around these parts.
February 10th, 2005 02:55 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Joey, I couldn't believe the news about Carly.

February 10th, 2005 02:56 PM
glencar Thx!
February 10th, 2005 04:50 PM
Moonisup josh, phone home
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood