ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Unknown artist - provided by Cucho Peñaloza
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: A new forbidden topic @ Rocks Off Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
January 27th, 2005 04:17 PM
kath so are blank stares......

here's one now......
January 27th, 2005 04:36 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

LOL! Damn, I love you.

I think the point is this, though: if the admins ban blank posts, isn't that some kind of censorship?

Discuss.

LOL BTW, the only posts by jb that I have deleted are blank replies so this is censorshit, shame on me!

Specially ig he already posted a blank post somewhere on the net in which admin owns the copyright of everything posted
January 27th, 2005 04:45 PM
Back Street Girl
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:

Specially ig he already posted a blank post somewhere on the net in which admin owns the copyright of everything posted

LOL
January 27th, 2005 06:04 PM
KeepRigid As close as I am to the big #440...and then I see this.

Sorry, but the party wheels are already in motion and I'm not cancelling shit.
January 27th, 2005 08:40 PM
time is on my side Personally, I don't see what the problem is. Everything in society has rules and these rules (that you post something that actually makes sense) seems to be relatively minor. So I'm not sure I understand what the big deal is.

I'm one of those people, from the discussions on the board apparently rare, who doesn't spend a lot of time on this or any other board for that matter. I just scan these things for information. To my surprise, I registered on this one as I find it entertaining for some reason (at least at times- from what I've read there are other times, especially during the daytime threads, when I find it complete nonsense but, hey, everyone has a right to their own sense of humor).

Overall, this is a good board and I enjoy the information and humor (at times)- PEACE (just thought I would give my honest opinion and hope I didn't offend anyone)

January 27th, 2005 09:11 PM
kath naw, we wanna continue to have fun here. it's the best board in terms of openness and just kinda going goofy.

but the "i'm a bigger, better, faster fan than you are because i post more than you do" shit is very tiresome. and frankly, despite what some are posting now, i know of several other boardies who got tired of hearing about jb's jewness, money, cars, what he will spend on tickets (or not,as the case may be). some tell me he's bullshitting, but it got to be too much , i think. and then there were the multiple blank posts just for the numbers. that's nuts and the administrators had every right to ask that the spamming stop.

we just wanna have fun.....
January 27th, 2005 09:54 PM
jpenn11
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
LOL BTW, the only posts by jb that I have deleted are blank replies so this is censorshit, shame on me!

Does that mean you didn't delete his and my exchange about domestic orders?
January 27th, 2005 10:05 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
jpenn11 wrote:

Does that mean you didn't delete his and my exchange about domestic orders?

I didn't delete it, in fact I think I didn't see that one. JB knows what I have deleted and it was (1) A bunch of blank replies and at the end of them one explaining that his computer cracked and some others long long time ago talking crap about Canada as a whole country
January 27th, 2005 10:25 PM
kath lest we forget him telling me repeatedly to leave this board, possibly going to gasx3, the lounge or "IORR in spite of the fact that it is mostly europeans."

i never understood that one.

he'll lick his wounds for a while and he'll be back. all that"despite my departure" shit was just the usual crap.
tomorrow, monday at the latest.
January 28th, 2005 05:25 AM
FotiniD This is crazy Why would jb go on about his "departure" just cause there'll be no more "congrats on your 12k" threads?! And what's wrong with asking for no more posts of the like?!

Internet frenzy... There's a life out there outside our modems and dsl lines boys and girls, and I don't think we should make such a huge fuss over simple things.
January 28th, 2005 07:23 AM
egon I sure hope January is over soon.
January 28th, 2005 10:54 AM
J.J.Flash now you ask me, why I haven't moved to another Stones message board?!?! Well, 'cause here we've got more fun, and pleople here, mostly cited above are not always off-topic.

I'm not one who are cocky about my number of posts. Anyway, I think it's funny sometimes, breakin' the rules (respecting anybody else of course), having fun here in the way we are used to found in many topics, even the non-Stones related content.

It's just my personal, humble, maybe POOR opinion (most because my poor english non-native writing), but, I thought it would be fair if I could share my point. The world, the society, we are forced to guzzle too many rules, policies and laws. We have got enough censorship in the real world. So, still my opinion, as long as we respect each other's religion, nationality, beliefs and tastes, I think we could still have fun at the Rocks Off Message Board.

That's why I still haven't moved to another board, Rocks Off Message Board, you can't have more fun than here with this bunch of great men and lovely, smart women, it's unique. Last but not least, thanks to Gary, Gerardo and Jaxx for taking care of us for all these years.

P.S.: Thank you Joey for being the engine behind everything here.
January 28th, 2005 10:56 AM
J.J.Flash Now I'm restless......
January 28th, 2005 11:35 AM
Joey " P.S.: Thank you Joey for being the engine behind everything here. "

Bless You My Stones Brother ........................

You are much loved by The Joey !

Joeykins ™
January 28th, 2005 11:59 AM
not bound to please
quote:
Joey wrote:
" P.S.: Thank you Joey for being the engine behind everything here. "

Bless You My Stones Brother ........................

You are much loved by The Joey !

Joeykins ™

Speaking of which - what shall be your engine fuel this afternoon?
January 28th, 2005 12:26 PM
Baby Steelie I recommend each administrator taking a weekly perusal of the second or third page of Rocks Off, finding the no longer active threads with a majority of JB and Joey posts in them (easily done by clicking on the number of posts), and deleting the entire thread. Deleting posts destroys number counts in the Novogate system, and no one will miss, say, Mirror Mirror on the Wall or A Poster's Story, especially two weeks from now. The J brothers are not interested in history, they are only interest in post totals. Make their post totals unreliable and their accumulational game gets shot to pieces.
January 28th, 2005 12:30 PM
Baby Steelie Better yet, I will gladly donate the Sir Stonesalot Anti-JB and Joey Postalot Message Board to Joey and JB -- it can be their own personal playground where they can ram their post totals up into the 50,000 or so range and frolic together among the tulips and little lambys to their heart's content -- Novogate is never gonna shut that place down, it seems, so they might as well do something with it.

JB, Joey -- Your own message board, set up and everything.

Get it on.

i
i
i
V
January 28th, 2005 12:49 PM
J.J.Flash Lugar?!?!
January 28th, 2005 12:51 PM
BILL PERKS REFRESH MY MEMORY-WHO WERE THE MEMBERS OF THE C10?
January 28th, 2005 01:03 PM
LadyJane I can come up with 9 of the 10:

SirStonesalot
maxlugar
Joey
Steel Driving Hammer
nankerphelge
FPM C10
2000 Man
Maxmeister
marko

Who the Hell am I forgetting??? More importantly....howe sick am I that I can come up with this list so quickly??

LJ.
RO Historian

January 28th, 2005 01:08 PM
kath RO Historian?? i had no idea i was hobnobbing with such royalty!!!

oh madam........i am not worthy........
January 28th, 2005 01:29 PM
not bound to please
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
I can come up with 9 of the 10:

SirStonesalot
maxlugar
Joey
Steel Driving Hammer
nankerphelge
FPM C10
2000 Man
Maxmeister
marko

Who the Hell am I forgetting??? More importantly....howe sick am I that I can come up with this list so quickly??

LJ.
RO Historian

sirmoonie - the only guy we'd let into the ROCC!

What the hell is up with Mick's hair in that header pic? Oy!
January 28th, 2005 01:34 PM
LadyJane OMG...I should be tarred and feathered for forgetting the great Sirmoonie!!!

I KNEW you'd be the one to supply the answer!!

PERKS...is that the new idiot list?????

LJ.
January 28th, 2005 01:37 PM
Joey
quote:
Baby Steelie wrote:
I recommend each administrator taking a weekly perusal of the second or third page of Rocks Off, finding the no longer active threads with a majority of JB and Joey posts in them (easily done by clicking on the number of posts), and deleting the entire thread. Deleting posts destroys number counts in the Novogate system, and no one will miss, say, Mirror Mirror on the Wall or A Poster's Story, especially two weeks from now. The J brothers are not interested in history, they are only interest in post totals. Make their post totals unreliable and their accumulational game gets shot to pieces.

Two words ! :

{{{{{{ MYSTIC RIVER }}}}}}}}

Shiver ....................................

Jacky ! ™
January 28th, 2005 02:07 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Joey wrote:

Two words ! :

{{{{{{ MYSTIC RIVER }}}}}}}}

Shiver ....................................

Jacky ! ™

errrr... but.... Lugar?!?
January 28th, 2005 02:08 PM
J.J.Flash I almost forgot...... friday again huh?!?!? Alcohol time.....few hours to go.....
January 28th, 2005 02:13 PM
BILL PERKS IT'S SAD HOW MANY ARE NOT HERE ANYMORE.
January 28th, 2005 02:40 PM
kath next week it'll be back to normal, you'll see. don't panic.
January 28th, 2005 04:46 PM
Joey
quote:
kath wrote:
next week it'll be back to normal, you'll see. don't panic.

Panic ?!?!

PANIC ?!?!

Kath ..........................................

Your little Avatar looks at me whilst I am naked and calls its friends .

Do you mean for me to scream ?

Jacky !
January 28th, 2005 04:56 PM
kath yes, joey...scream...scream like a banshee!!!!!!!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood