ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Unknown artist - provided by Cucho Peñaloza
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: A new forbidden topic @ Rocks Off Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
February 9th, 2005 11:19 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

Puggy .............................

PLEASE .... Let's keep this just between ourselves , but I am EXTREMELY worried these days about our very own Brother Josh . He has taken Kath's refusal to apologize quite personally .

Indeed , he has become quite sullen & morose of late , has begun to drink heavily , and yesterday was seen walking outside his Office Complex in Boca Raton , FL in the pouring rain , wearing nothing but a gray raincoat , and muttering to himself over and over again , " I Must Make My Witness " ..

Developing ..........................

Shiver ..............................

" Stones Rule You Friggin Bastards ! "

Jacky ! ™

[ Edited by Tim Robbins ]
[Edited by Joey]

I must tell you Joey, it is not Kath who has turned our brother in arms this way, JKentFlash is the real reason we have no Josh.

I read in the Boca Breeze Newsletter that he actually asked a judge if he wanted to see where the horse bit him....tragic indeed. You never realize how painful this can be until you witness it first hand
February 9th, 2005 11:33 AM
Joey " I must tell you Joey, it is not Kath who has turned our brother in arms this way, JKentFlash is the real reason we have no Josh. "

< ------------------Inchoate Longings ..............

You all remember Inchoate Longings .......those incipient yearnings of yore when an individual could write with the purest of magic and fire the reader with crisp , compact musings whilst offering definitive evidence that burning out and rusting are by no means the only alternatives left to superannuated Stones' Message Board Posters .

Well , www.Maxlugar.com is as far away from what message board posting must surely be as it is possible to get . Indeed , over at www.MaxLugar.com , I could sense shadows and taunting remnants of times when Max was striking , angry and exploring . But this new showcase of Maxy's is a deeply depressing and an unashamed rite of irrelevant , empty nostalgia and its unsatisfying , predictable triumph relying on past feats , the regressive belief of his flock and , most pathetically , props , gimmicks and his standard poses .

If readers were once inspired by what those old posts of Maxy's once meant , it really does NOT mean anything now . The new website of the MaxLugar's is unnecessary nostalgia : Unforgivably clinging to the past ; a damning diversion of spirit -- anything but fine posting -- such a static , stagnant waste of energy leaves one frustrated close to tears , and when the darkness falls and the effects hit home , cynical close to hateful . Pity is probably the only true reaction to www.MaxLugar.com . Maxy does not need to flop back -- He's already done EVERYTHING that he needs to -- indeed , the challenges went a long time ago .... all that's left are revival posts .

The www.MaxLugar.com is an appalling exhibition of complacency . So Sad . So Unnecessary .

I Thank You All for Your Time Today !

Thanks little fella ..

February 9th, 2005 11:39 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:
" I must tell you Joey, it is not Kath who has turned our brother in arms this way, JKentFlash is the real reason we have no Josh. "

< ------------------Inchoate Longings ..............

You all remember Inchoate Longings .......those incipient yearnings of yore when an individual could write with the purest of magic and fire the reader with crisp , compact musings whilst offering definitive evidence that burning out and rusting are by no means the only alternatives left to superannuated Stones' Message Board Posters .

Well , www.Maxlugar.com is as far away from what message board posting must surely be as it is possible to get . Indeed , over at www.MaxLugar.com , I could sense shadows and taunting remnants of times when Max was striking , angry and exploring . But this new showcase of Maxy's is a deeply depressing and an unashamed rite of irrelevant , empty nostalgia and its unsatisfying , predictable triumph relying on past feats , the regressive belief of his flock and , most pathetically , props , gimmicks and his standard poses .

If readers were once inspired by what those old posts of Maxy's once meant , it really does NOT mean anything now . The new website of the MaxLugar's is unnecessary nostalgia : Unforgivably clinging to the past ; a damning diversion of spirit -- anything but fine posting -- such a static , stagnant waste of energy leaves one frustrated close to tears , and when the darkness falls and the effects hit home , cynical close to hateful . Pity is probably the only true reaction to www.MaxLugar.com . Maxy does not need to flop back -- He's already done EVERYTHING that he needs to -- indeed , the challenges went a long time ago .... all that's left are revival posts .

The www.MaxLugar.com is an appalling exhibition of complacency . So Sad . So Unnecessary .

I Thank You All for Your Time Today !

Thanks little fella ..

its sad to see what has become of you Joey...I know you dont want to hear this, but you must listen to your physician and use ALL of the ointments and cremes prescribed!
February 9th, 2005 12:26 PM
Fiji Joe I thought JB was gone because he was spending all his efforts as part of Shirley Chisholm's 2008 election campaign team...

...Is that not true?
February 9th, 2005 12:31 PM
Fiji Joe
"mmm...good lawd...that JB is one fine looking jew"
February 9th, 2005 12:31 PM
Madafaka Is 500 the numbers of post to close a thread?

[Edited by Madafaka]
February 9th, 2005 12:51 PM
Jumacfly
quote:
Madafaka wrote:
Is 500 the numbers of post to close a thread?

[Edited by Madafaka]

jb could helps us by posting 3 more posts...
February 9th, 2005 01:29 PM
voodoopug due to a disagreement with Danish Kent, he refuses to post, but thanks the overwhelming support he has received in his absence.
February 9th, 2005 01:58 PM
LadyJane
quote:
Joey wrote:

This Thread is NEARLY closed !

J

Not soon enough for me!!!

LJ.

BTW...I miss jb!!!!
February 9th, 2005 02:02 PM
Joey
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

BTW...I miss jb!!!!

My Princess ............................

It's alright !!!! .... It's alright !!!!

Come To Joey .............
February 9th, 2005 02:04 PM
kath damn...it's not me????

sigh..... i tried sooo hard......
February 9th, 2005 02:06 PM
voodoopug
quote:
kath wrote:
damn...it's not me????

sigh..... i tried sooo hard......

kath, throughout the arguements and fighting, i believe there is an underlying respect. If i remember correctly, didnt he shake your hand at Walters?
February 9th, 2005 02:46 PM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

kath, throughout the arguements and fighting, i believe there is an underlying respect. If i remember correctly, didnt he shake your hand at Walters?

I once wiped my Ass at Walters .

Puggy , did I ever mention to you that whenever Lambchop U- U- U- Uncakes me , it is like " Christmas Morning " .

" U- U- U- UnCake Me Ronnie ! "

Burscee !
February 9th, 2005 02:50 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

I once wiped my Ass at Walters .

Puggy , did I ever mention to you that whenever Lambchop U- U- U- Uncakes me , it is like " Christmas Morning " .

" U- U- U- UnCake Me Ronnie ! "

Burscee !

be outside your office in 9 minutes, I will pick you up, where we will drive to Boca Raton to straighten this out once and for all. Danish Kent should be there too.
February 9th, 2005 02:58 PM
kath nope. never been to walters........
February 9th, 2005 03:16 PM
voodoopug
quote:
kath wrote:
nope. never been to walters........

havent you two met once?
February 9th, 2005 04:10 PM
kath no. we'd have remembered that. everybody would have remembered that.

no, blinded's husband introduced himself to me in tacoma as "mr lawyer"....i'm told the look on my face was pretty funny.....
February 9th, 2005 04:12 PM
voodoopug
quote:
kath wrote:
no. we'd have remembered that. everybody would have remembered that.

no, blinded's husband introduced himself to me in tacoma as "mr lawyer"....i'm told the look on my face was pretty funny.....

that is what i remember reading about. Thanks for the clarification.

Cheers!
February 9th, 2005 04:26 PM
Joey " .... that is what i remember reading about. "

< ------------------****** DREAM CHILDREN DREAM ********

Just because a " Rock & Roll " Ghost isn't a demon like Mick Jagger or Iggy Pop doesn't mean that the Ghost is interesting .....www.MaxLugar.com is proof of THAT !

The MaxLugar's new Website must be properly seen as , in fact IS , a ghost living out a fantasy . With past musings here at this most prodigious of message boards known as " Rocks Off " , Max's fantasy invited links and parallels with much wider and vital issues : The Determination and Resilience he offered were publicly and personally worthwhile virtues . Now , however , the fantasy has worn completely thin and giddy from being spun far , far too many times .

Indeed , www.MaxLugar.com is an unreal world , a world Maxy helped to create and a world he now perpetuates needlessly . Its bounds and pressing concerns are superficial and repugnant . When one man and his fantasy can do no better than to produce a string of irrelevant personal postcards steeped in hungover Hippy Talk , it is time for him to quit posting altogether .

The MaxLugar is a slave , not a creator . He is asking the washed /unwashed masses to accept him as part of a story that has no value and always ends in a Cul - De - Sac of defeatist Manic Depression or Self - Consolation . This Website of Max's is pure amateur spiritualism for acid casualties !!!! For Mick's sake Max , how much longer are we going to have to endure your irrelevant fantasies ?

Oh , little fella ......you are BAD !!!!!

February 9th, 2005 04:32 PM
F505 joey please contact me friday morning...
February 9th, 2005 04:44 PM
voodoopug
quote:
F505 wrote:
joey please contact me friday morning...

hi joey! are will still driving to boca raton?
February 9th, 2005 04:44 PM
Joey
quote:
F505 wrote:
joey please contact me friday morning...

Hello F505 !

Done ! :
February 9th, 2005 04:54 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

Hello F505 !

Done ! :

please contact F505 on Friday
February 9th, 2005 04:57 PM
F505
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

please contact F505 on Friday

thx!
February 9th, 2005 04:59 PM
voodoopug
quote:
F505 wrote:

thx!

this is an important message and needs to be sent to the Joey will top priority!

keep it real F505!
February 9th, 2005 05:46 PM
Some Guy .www.MaxLugar.com is not letting me register or post. It's good to see jb there.
February 9th, 2005 05:49 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
.www.MaxLugar.com is not letting me register or post. It's good to see jb there.

This should be his home though!
February 10th, 2005 10:17 AM
Fiji Joe JB is at maxlugar's...and he is funkifying the place
February 10th, 2005 10:22 AM
Joey " JB is at maxlugar's...and he is funkifying the place "

<----------" Whenever I get gloomy with the state of the world, I think about the arrivals gate at Heathrow Airport. General opinion's starting to make out that we live in a world of hatred and greed, but I don't see that. It seems to me that love is everywhere. Often it's not particularly dignified or newsworthy, but it's always there - fathers and sons, mothers and daughters, husbands and wives, boyfriends, girlfriends, old friends. When the planes hit the Twin Towers, as far as I know none of the phone calls from the people on board were messages of hate or revenge - they were all messages of love. If you look for it, I've got a sneaky feeling you'll find that love actually is all around. " ( Avatar Meher Baba , 2003 )

Thanks little fella ..................
February 10th, 2005 10:31 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:
" JB is at maxlugar's...and he is funkifying the place "

<----------" Whenever I get gloomy with the state of the world, I think about the arrivals gate at Heathrow Airport. General opinion's starting to make out that we live in a world of hatred and greed, but I don't see that. It seems to me that love is everywhere. Often it's not particularly dignified or newsworthy, but it's always there - fathers and sons, mothers and daughters, husbands and wives, boyfriends, girlfriends, old friends. When the planes hit the Twin Towers, as far as I know none of the phone calls from the people on board were messages of hate or revenge - they were all messages of love. If you look for it, I've got a sneaky feeling you'll find that love actually is all around. " ( Avatar Meher Baba , 2003 )

Thanks little fella ..................

HI Joey
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood