ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Unknown artist - provided by Cucho Peñaloza
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: A new forbidden topic @ Rocks Off Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
February 3rd, 2005 02:18 PM
Starbuck from jesus to joshie:

"it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven".

[Edited by Starbuck]
February 3rd, 2005 02:24 PM
kath
quote:

tell her that I have never lied and that those who have met me(for example lj) can attest to my wealth. Beg her to apologize as I was here first and she invaded...

this begs for a blank stare....but it's a PUBLIC FORUM. and i don't care about his wealth.
February 3rd, 2005 02:29 PM
voodoopug please remember, i am just the messenger. I think Kent needs to get involved with this too, Kath has been completely co-operative!
February 3rd, 2005 02:34 PM
voodoopug more from jb:

Tell Kath I will buy her a Rolling Stones T-shirt next tour if she apologizes..also, tell her that llike her, I am an animal lover and will send her a picture Of me and Monster personally autogrphed

Tell her if she comes to chicago, the Pugs wll give her back stage passes!!!(I can make this happen!)

Tell her she comes to Miami, I will personally greet her and introduce her to the "in " crowd/////

i feel a real breakthrough coming soon!
February 3rd, 2005 02:36 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
from jesus to joshie:

"it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven".

"If you can count your money, you don't have a billion dollars." – John D. Rockefeller (1839-1937)
February 3rd, 2005 02:36 PM
parmeda Do I need to step in with an intervention?
February 3rd, 2005 02:47 PM
voodoopug GOOD NEWS!

I have made progress, Josh has agreed to return to the board, but only through a third party (I have been asked and have obliged). All messages will continue to be forwarded to Josh and will be responded to at his earliest convenience, as long as it does not interfere with "billable hours"

we can do this together people!
February 3rd, 2005 02:53 PM
moy how old is jb?
February 3rd, 2005 02:57 PM
voodoopug
quote:
moy wrote:
how old is jb?

jb says he is 42. Please keep the questions relevant and not petty as I do not have time to play 20 questions with him, as he is a very busy man, as am I.
February 3rd, 2005 03:08 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
February 3rd, 2005 03:14 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

i forgot to tell you the other day, but your avatar has brought a laugh to me like i havent had in a while, and it is fantastic!
February 3rd, 2005 03:19 PM
Starbuck
quote:
GOOD NEWS!

I have made progress, Josh has agreed to return to the board, but only through a third party (I have been asked and have obliged). All messages will continue to be forwarded to Josh and will be responded to at his earliest convenience, as long as it does not interfere with "billable hours"

we can do this together people!

good news indeed!

look! a picture from a hidden camera shows voodopug (left)and joey recieving secret correspondance from joshie in his absence:

he is telling them:

"tell kath i will not return until she sends me three dozen kosher pancakes wrapped in a napkin and gets a tatoo that says "i love joshie" on her left buttock."

"tell VC i thank him for his apology. tell him too that i loved the ealges "greatest hits" album, the jar of pickles and the dirty pictures of bill perks he sent me."

"tell gypsy i would love to bear her children and the next time she is in south florida i will by her a new lexus (without the $#@!ing bow)."

[Edited by Starbuck]
February 3rd, 2005 03:21 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Starbuck wrote:

good news indeed!

look! a picture from a hidden camera shows voodopug (left)and joey recieving secret correspondance from joshie in his absence:

he is telling them:

"tell kath i will not return until she sends me three dozen kosher pancakes wrapped in a napkin and gets a tatoo that says "i love joshie" on her left buttock."

"tell VC i thank him for his apology. tell him too that i loved the ealges "greatest hits" album, the jar of pickles and the dirty pictures of 'pugsley' from the addams family he sent me."

"tell gypsy i would love to bear her children and the next time she is in south florida i will by her a new lexus (without the $#@!ing bow)."

Joey gets to be the green guy then!
February 3rd, 2005 03:22 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I can't believe this!!

For practical purposes jb is back but through a third party! Come on!!!

This is really childish and shows an unexplainable ego

Do I need to apologize for this comment to have jb back? LOL

Don't waste your time Voodoopug do not forward this to jb... he's lurking and I know the answer he's so predictable

Do you know something? Because of this now I don't give a fuck if he returns or leaves this toooooooooooooo much
February 3rd, 2005 03:22 PM
voodoopug I have just been informed that due to a pre-arranged dinner at a five star restaraunt, and a gathering of the "higher ups", Josh will not be able to field anymore questions today, but hopes to do so tomorrow afternoon.

warmest regards to all.
February 3rd, 2005 03:23 PM
Some Guy how will jb catch Joey?
February 3rd, 2005 03:26 PM
voodoopug
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
I can't believe this!!

For practical purposes jb is back but through a third party! Come on!!!

This is really childish and shows an unexplainable ego

Do I need to apologize for this comment to have jb back? LOL

Don't waste your time Voodoopug do not forward this to jb... he's lurking and I know the answer he's so predictable

Do you know something? Because of this now I don't give a fuck if he returns or leaves this toooooooooooooo much

i am sure he will see it too, i will not forward it to him, sorry to offend you VC, i was just trying to be a friend to josh and to the board at the same time.
February 3rd, 2005 03:46 PM
F505 Perks just leave this board. Your anti-Semitism is repulsive. JB has more talent in his little finger than you in your whole body.
February 3rd, 2005 04:01 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
F505 wrote:
Perks just leave this board. Your anti-Semitism is repulsive. JB has more talent in his little finger than you in your whole body.

Where is that anti-semitism post... of course we don't want them
February 3rd, 2005 04:03 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

i am sure he will see it too, i will not forward it to him, sorry to offend you VC, i was just trying to be a friend to josh and to the board at the same time.

Voodoopug, you don't offend me sorry I I did it you're so cool trying to promote peace and that's great but again don't waste your time this is tooooo much if he wants to be back he's welcome but I don't get this kind of "return"
February 3rd, 2005 04:07 PM
Fiji Joe JB is a hack...straight outta Jacksonville...his loyal minions on this board go a long way towards explaining the success of facsism in the 20th century...

Seriously...never have so many kissed the ass of a man who has done so little
February 3rd, 2005 04:13 PM
kath he controls the goddamn board even when he isn't "here".

February 3rd, 2005 04:24 PM
gypsy
quote:
Starbuck wrote:

jb is telling them:

Now that would really be something if josh were to bear my children! I'd like to see that!
February 3rd, 2005 04:27 PM
Starbuck
quote:
"Seriously...never have so many kissed the ass of a man who has done so little"

that's not necessarily so:

February 3rd, 2005 04:30 PM
Fiji Joe Excellent analogy...JB...Pauly Shore...they're both sort of void of any substance whatsoever...and both, quite clearly, are willing to do anything for money
February 3rd, 2005 04:30 PM
BILL PERKS
quote:

JUST TRYING TO BAIT HIM BACK IN
February 3rd, 2005 04:32 PM
BILL PERKS
quote:
F505 wrote:
Perks just leave this board. Your anti-Semitism is repulsive. JB has more talent in his little finger than you in your whole body.

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!YOU CAN BEG BETTER THAN THAT
F505
quote:

voodoo someone has removed that post
[Edited by F505]
voodoopug
quote:

Voodoopug, you don't offend me sorry I I did it you're so cool trying to promote peace and that's great but again don't waste your time this is tooooo much if he wants to be back he's welcome but I don't get this kind of "return"

Thanks VC, i take no offense to your decisions as moderator and would assume we would get along great when we meet in person one day!
February 3rd, 2005 04:39 PM
kath well, as usual, it's all about josh. he's getting even more attention now than when he was posting.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood