ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Unknown artist - provided by Cucho Peñaloza
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: A new forbidden topic @ Rocks Off Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
February 1st, 2005 03:29 PM
Angiegirl Hehehehe
February 1st, 2005 04:05 PM
Starbuck first of all, let me say i don't get the davy jones bashing. cassady was a patsy, sure, but the monkees, despite the fact that they weren't really a band, still had some good songs.

secondly, are you all serious about cozying up to the josh charachter? come on! if he sulks, let him sulk. he deserves it. suck it up, joshie, and stop being a putz.

thirdly, is bill perks circumsized?
February 1st, 2005 04:09 PM
Madafaka Sorry, but... What is the ROCC?
February 1st, 2005 04:17 PM
Angiegirl My friend, you win a prize for being (finally I might add) the first one to ask that question. A big kiss for you!
February 1st, 2005 04:20 PM
Madafaka Ok, in that case... What is the ROCC? What is the ROCC? What is the ROCC? What is the ROCC? What is the ROCC? What is the ROCC? What is the ROCC? What is the ROCC? What is the ROCC? What is the ROCC?

And now seriously, what is the ROCC?
February 1st, 2005 04:22 PM
Angiegirl Lol. You smart ass, hehehe!
February 1st, 2005 04:22 PM
LadyJane
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
My friend, you win a prize for being (finally I might add) the first one to ask that question. A big kiss for you!

Hey did anyone have Madafaka in the pool as their choice for who would ask first??

LJ.
February 1st, 2005 04:23 PM
Angiegirl ME ME ME, go check it out over there...
February 1st, 2005 04:34 PM
Madafaka What I won?
February 1st, 2005 04:35 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Mejornilespreguntestevanacoger jeje
February 1st, 2005 04:36 PM
Madafaka
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
Mejornilespreguntestevanacoger jeje

Mientrasqueseaangieyonotengoningunproblema!
February 1st, 2005 04:37 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl meestoymeandoderisaporquenovanapoderusareltraductorenlínea jejejojo
February 1st, 2005 04:39 PM
Angiegirl But too bad for you I didn't need one as I could understand it this way
February 1st, 2005 04:39 PM
Madafaka
quote:
meestoymeandoderisaporquenovanapoderusareltraductorenlínea jejejojo

jajajajajaesunbueninventoelqueacabasdehacer
tendriasquepatentarlo©
February 1st, 2005 04:41 PM
Madafaka
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
But too bad for you I didn't need one as I could understand it this way

O U C H !
February 1st, 2005 04:47 PM
Angiegirl hey, don't underestimate my 6 months Spanish course in University and 25 years of summer holidays in Spain (although for years, I could only say profanities, usually the first words learned in a foreign language, apart from hello, goodbye and thank you).
February 1st, 2005 04:52 PM
Madafaka Excellent! So, you can travel to Argentina now. What are you waiting for?

February 1st, 2005 04:54 PM
Angiegirl The lottary I guess.
February 1st, 2005 05:02 PM
Madafaka Spend a week in Buenos Aires is like Mastercard. PRICELESS! Next RS tour is comin' Think about it. BBQ, wines, me... LOL!

I still don't know what is ROCC and I'm waiting... Curiosity is killing me! I need to admit it.
February 1st, 2005 05:09 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Ouch 2!!

nipedomibuenperonocreoquehayaentendidoalaproximaloponemosjuntoconfaltasdeortografiayusandoellenguajecallejero
February 1st, 2005 05:19 PM
Madafaka ezoezlokeharemozlaproxima!
February 1st, 2005 05:23 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
ni pedo mi buen pero no creo que...

pedo= fart right?
February 1st, 2005 05:26 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
Madafaka wrote:
ezoezlokeharemozlaproxima!

yeah, do that, coz that REALLY makes it harder...
February 1st, 2005 05:30 PM
Madafaka
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
yeah, do that, coz that REALLY makes it harder...

It's unfair!
You know too much... Do you know what Italian mafia do with people that know too much?
February 1st, 2005 05:32 PM
Angiegirl Lol, give them pizza?

BTW< I like your signature...

[Edited by Angiegirl]
February 1st, 2005 05:35 PM
Madafaka No, and 'lasagna' either!

You're playing with me. Curiosity killed the cat and kills me everyday.

[Edited by Madafaka]
February 1st, 2005 05:46 PM
Angiegirl Actually, it's lasagne. And now, I am going to bed
February 1st, 2005 05:49 PM
Madafaka Thank you for the tip, I confused Italian, Spanish, English... Ffff!

Sweet dreams Angie
February 1st, 2005 07:23 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Wet dreams Angie
February 1st, 2005 09:41 PM
voodoopug
quote:

Who owes an apology and to whom? If a request to avoid the "congratulations Johnny for 167.89K posts" is offensive please get a life!

Specially to someone who posts blank messages, off-topic replies, non-sense emoticons, and posts the same link (100% off topic) in several not-related threads!!

Come on Voodoopug!! He owes the community apologies for flooding the board.

That does not mean that all of his posts are spam or flooding, I like the good ones, I really like them and I DO consider Josh a friend, I have had a phone conversation with him and several private e-mails since 2002.

I like him, trust me; but as friend and as co-moderator and as a regular (as I have also the rights as a regular-regular) I made just a request, in fact we did it and I think it was clear, and if it wasn't this couple of parragraphs are clear enough about the request and my comments.

Later I also requested him to avoid comparisons, that's all. He can post anytime he wants and he is NOT banned, but if he's gonna act like a prima donna asking for public or private apologies well it's a free world and there's plenty of boards on the net, and he has the popularity and the money to start a new one if he wants

However please consider the following a sincere apology if the way I wrote offended you Josh, please believe me it was not my intention to offend you. TRUS ME JB!

LOL VoodooPug - Anger? I'm happy and I don't think any of the moderators are angry about this.

i do not know who Josh feels owes him an apology, all i was doing is letting the regulars know why he is not posting. Keep up the good work with the board Voodoo!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood