ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Halifax Commons, Halifax NS Sept 23, 2006
© Ted Pritchard with thanks to Montana
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Jimmy Carter worst President ever. Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
14th September 2006 12:15 PM
jb Watched this "I hate America" and "Israel" former President on larry King last night What a disgrace to the oval office and our country. He made me ashamed to be a democrat.

http://the-muslim-question.blogspot.com/2006/08/jimmy-carter-failed-president-anti.html
14th September 2006 12:17 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Watched this "I hate America" and "Israel" former President on larry King last night What a disgrace to the oval office and our country. He made me ashamed to be a democrat.

http://the-muslim-question.blogspot.com/2006/08/jimmy-carter-failed-president-anti.html

A lousy Prez for sure .....

....however , our current President is THE WORST !!!

" Bushie43's term in office will end the way Richard Nixon's term ended Ronnie ! "

Kins .
14th September 2006 12:18 PM
glencar Carter should stick a hammer in his mouth. He's nothin' but trouble!
14th September 2006 12:21 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Carter should stick a hammer in his mouth. He's nothin' but trouble!

Blue ......................

Last evening I woke up at 3:18 AM CST and took a wicked shit . Sleeping Girlfriend be damned .

** PHEW **
14th September 2006 12:22 PM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:

A lousy Prez for sure .....

....however , our current President is THE WORST !!!

" Bushie43's term in office will end the way Richard Nixon's term ended Ronnie ! "

Kins .

Joey, while I strongly disagree with Prez. Bush's social policies(I am for federally funded stem cell research, pro-choice, pro-affirmative action, pro-universal health care, against so-called tort reform, against tax breaks for rich people like me), I find myself in agrrement with Bush over preemptive strikes against terrorists. I beleive we are fighting the most dangerosu movement, equal to or even more dangerosu than Nazi germany. Bush is far from perfect, but lik ehim or not, he has a clear vision of the danger we face from Islamofascism .
14th September 2006 12:22 PM
Fiji Joe He's a far worse ex-president than he was a president...and that's saying something
14th September 2006 12:23 PM
Joey " Joey, while I strongly disagree with Prez. Bush's social ...."

14th September 2006 12:23 PM
jb
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
He's a far worse ex-president than he was a president...and that's saying something

Good point...he, unlike most ex-presidents, it criticising our leaders on foregn soil..he is a disgrace.
14th September 2006 12:25 PM
rasputin56 Not even close. Jimmy Carter will look like Lincoln when all is said and done after this current guy is done. If there's anything left, that is. Sad that JB feels that way but fully expected.
14th September 2006 12:26 PM
Lethargy
quote:
jb wrote:
Watched this "I hate America" and "Israel" former President on larry King last night What a disgrace to the oval office and our country. He made me ashamed to be a democrat.

He's absolutely the worst ever, at least in the 20th century. I used to kind of like the guy. I looked at him as a failed president in every way but a nice, honorable guy nonetheless. However, his behavior since 2000 is unprecedented for an ex-pres, and made me realize I was wrong about the "nice, honorable" part. He is a disgrace. He angers and depresses me.

You GO, JB!! I once again commend you for being willing to criticize people in your own Democratic Party when they deserve it! There's nothing wrong with saying "I'm proud to be a democrat and I think Jimmy Carter is a disgrace". Too many dems think they have to fall in line with everyone that has a "D" before their name due to some sort of twisted partisan loyalty. There are higher principles.
14th September 2006 12:27 PM
Nellcote Larry King is angling for Stumpy by years end.
Probalby sweeps month of November.
If not then, February, where he'll have Anna Nichole, if she does not off herself before.
And, a teary Nancy Grace is not far behind, after her disgusting performance this week...
14th September 2006 12:27 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:
Not even close. Jimmy Carter will look like Lincoln when all is said and done after this current guy is done. If there's anything left, that is. Sad that JB feels that way but fully expected.

You obviously weren't old enough when Carter was around...either that or you're a fucking imbecile...you should plead youth
14th September 2006 12:29 PM
rasputin56 I guess you missed the part where it was in comparison to the current guy but that's OK. I forgive you.
14th September 2006 12:29 PM
jb
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:
Not even close. Jimmy Carter will look like Lincoln when all is said and done after this current guy is done. If there's anything left, that is. Sad that JB feels that way but fully expected.

He seems to think that his policies were successful, yet North Korea is closer to or already has a few nukes, and it is patently clear that he is far more pro-arab, and almost Pat Bucchanan like, in his hatered for the jewish state. I don't credit him at all for the peace treaty b/t Israel and Egypt. Rather, I credit a very brave, and pragmatical Sadat, and Begin( next top Meir, our greatest leader) for it. Carter also disgraced this country and forever weakened us in tjhe Muslim/Arab world with his incompetency over the Iran hostage fiasco.
14th September 2006 12:30 PM
glencar
quote:
Joey wrote:

Blue ......................

Last evening I woke up at 3:18 AM CST and took a wicked shit . Sleeping Girlfriend be damned .

** PHEW **

Did she say, "Meow"?
14th September 2006 12:32 PM
Scottfree Carter = Stagflation and limp wristed foreign policy, and set the tone for the current environment of the Middle East (see Iran/Shah)
[Edited by Scottfree]
Lethargy
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

You obviously weren't old enough when Carter was around...either that or you're a fucking imbecile...you should plead youth

You're right on Fiji. I'm old enough. I remember Carter literally ushering in the modern era of terrorism with his weakness, his appeasement, his ignorant bend-over-and-ask-please-terrorists-don't-hurt-us foreign policy. And oh yeah, creating a whole new never-before seen economic phenomenon, stagflation (inflation and high unemployment at the same time, for those of you uneducated about such things), which was so horrible and bizarre that it threw a century of economic conventional wisdom on its head.

Carter is simply horrible, an indefensibly pathetic president and human being. What's really scary is that such a failure would continue to be elevated within the Democratic Party as a saint.
glencar
quote:
Lethargy wrote:

He's absolutely the worst ever, at least in the 20th century. I used to kind of like the guy. I looked at him as a failed president in every way but a nice, honorable guy nonetheless. However, his behavior since 2000 is unprecedented for an ex-pres, and made me realize I was wrong about the "nice, honorable" part. He is a disgrace. He angers and depresses me.

You GO, JB!! I once again commend you for being willing to criticize people in your own Democratic Party when they deserve it! There's nothing wrong with saying "I'm proud to be a democrat and I think Jimmy Carter is a disgrace". Too many dems think they have to fall in line with everyone that has a "D" before their name due to some sort of twisted partisan loyalty. There are higher principles.

Carter & his shrewish wife were always noted as being very mean people. They would 'diss" SS guys & otehr staff emmbers. Cold hearted assholes, both of them. Say what you will about W but Laura is a very nice person.
14th September 2006 12:33 PM
jb http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20060913/ts_alt_afp/usattackseurope
glencar
quote:
Lethargy wrote:

You're right on Fiji. I'm old enough. I remember Carter literally ushering in the modern era of terrorism with his weakness, his appeasement, his ignorant bend-over-and-ask-please-terrorists-don't-hurt-us foreign policy. And oh yeah, creating a whole new never-before seen economic phenomenon, stagflation (inflation and high unemployment at the same time, for those of you uneducated about such things), which was so horrible and bizarre that it threw a century of economic conventional wisdom on its head.

Carter is simply horrible, an indefensibly pathetic president and human being. What's really scary is that such a failure would continue to be elevated within the Democratic Party as a saint.

I think even many Dems despise the scumbag!
Nellcote Put Carter on the next Apache mission to look for Bin Laden for the horror in the desert of Iran in '79...
14th September 2006 12:34 PM
rasputin56
quote:
jb wrote:

He seems to think that his policies were successful, yet North Korea is closer to or already has a few nukes, and it is patently clear that he is far more pro-arab, and almost Pat Bucchanan like, in his hatered for the jewish state. I don't credit him at all for the peace treaty b/t Israel and Egypt. Rather, I credit a very brave, and pragmatical Sadat, and Begin( next top Meir, our greatest leader) for it. Carter also disgraced this country and forever weakened us in tjhe Muslim/Arab world with his incompetency over the Iran hostage fiasco.

Well, that of course is your opinion and you're entitled to it. Many would disagree. If anything truly weakened us in the eyes of the Arab world, it was Reagan's cutting and running as soon as his nose got bloodied in Beirut.
14th September 2006 12:34 PM
Some Guy I was a young man just discovering The Stones and Some Girls was huge.
14th September 2006 12:35 PM
glencar The ironic part is (as stated above) he's actually a WORSE ex-president! That's nearly impossible!
jb I can't stand Larry King either. ANother self-hating Jew, who allows people like Carter to spew his anti-Israeli venom w/out being questioned.
rasputin56
quote:
glencar wrote:
Say what you will about W but Laura is a very nice person.

She's just programmed that way.
14th September 2006 12:37 PM
jb I agree that Reagan, whom I never supported, caused irreperable damge by running out of Beirut. Bin Laden has often cited that as a example of American weakness,
14th September 2006 12:40 PM
pdog Former presidents should look to Mick Taylor as an example of how to be a "former", get fat and shut the fuck up!
14th September 2006 12:42 PM
Some Guy
quote:
pdog wrote:
Former presidents should look to Mick Taylor as an example of how to be a "former", get fat and shut the fuck up!

nice... you've been scarce.
14th September 2006 12:43 PM
jb If he treats the secret service like that, imagine what he thinks of the ordinary man. He has written 21 very self-serving books, and draws millions fron his library. He will go down in history as one of the worst Presidents ever. Look at Bush1 and Clinton-total opposites, yet have what appears to be a very respectful r/s. I admire both of them for their civility and good work.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)