ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Halifax Commons, Halifax NS Sept 23, 2006
© Ted Pritchard with thanks to Montana
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Jimmy Carter worst President ever. Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
19th September 2006 03:44 PM
telecaster
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:

" So I guess some kind of limited, tactical attack might work. "

Stay the course.

Wow! How forcefull! You are a modern day Teddy Roosevelt

Was that an afterthought?

The words "guess", "limited" and "might" in one sentance remind one of Gen. Patton

So instead of the full scale land invasion you really wanted, you know suggest
a "limited" attack as you "guess" it "might" work

Got it
19th September 2006 03:44 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:
So I guess some kind of limited, tactical attack might work. After all, we'd probably be greeted as liberators. Anyways, my opinion is moot because the super-duper Republicans have a permanent majority.

Oh that's brave of you! None of us have power here. We are expressing our opinions. I guess you don't really have one. Just a garden veriety Bush Basher, you are.
19th September 2006 03:47 PM
rasputin56
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Wow! How forcefull! You are a modern day Teddy Roosevelt

Was that an afterthought?

The words "guess", "limited" and "might" in one sentance remind one of Gen. Patton

So instead of the full scale land invasion you really wanted, you know suggest
a "limited" attack as you "guess" it "might" work

Got it

Your turn, Hannibal.
19th September 2006 03:51 PM
telecaster
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

You got suckered into that one, man. You gotta reply to these by asking him what he would do - you think a Bush Geek has a coherent idea on anything? They follow George Walker Bush III - they are more all over the place than a pre-road kill squirrel on amp.

All over the place? This coming from Mr. "I was for it before I was against it"

Rock solid convictions there from a Saddam Apologist

So you for invading Iraq but now you are against it but you are for invading Iran.

Will you be against invading Iran later?

Moonie tell us what you suggest the US do regarding Iran so we can get you on record since you have a history of flip floppling on invading countries

Hopefully we can get all the Saddam Apologists on record before it hits the fan

19th September 2006 04:07 PM
Joey

Nanky ?!

19th September 2006 04:08 PM
Joey
quote:
telecaster wrote:

YES ............... SIR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
19th September 2006 04:09 PM
rasputin56 Hey, even the Fonz begrudgingly admitted he was wrong. Was he a pussy?
19th September 2006 04:10 PM
Joey " Was he a pussy? "

19th September 2006 04:17 PM
rasputin56
19th September 2006 04:20 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
telecaster wrote:

All over the place? This coming from Mr. "I was for it before I was against it"

Rock solid convictions there from a Saddam Apologist

So you for invading Iraq but now you are against it but you are for invading Iran.

Will you be against invading Iran later?

Moonie tell us what you suggest the US do regarding Iran so we can get you on record since you have a history of flip floppling on invading countries

I'm sure this nonsense works on talk radio where you are all agreeing with yourselves, but it really doesn't here. Really. Its just stupid and lame.

I gave you my Iran opinion the last time you asked. Nobody has ever seen yours. Nobody has told you what it is yet.
19th September 2006 04:25 PM
Joey
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:

Funny !!!!

Outstanding Postin'

That's what my little friends and myself running around the Plains of Nebraska with knickers on and stick ball bats in our hands used to call "Postin'!"

You're POSTIN' baby!

The Joey - As seen on the reality show "That's Postin'!", 10:00 PM CDT Sundays.

19th September 2006 04:31 PM
telecaster
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

I'm sure this nonsense works on talk radio where you are all agreeing with yourselves, but it really doesn't here. Really. Its just stupid and lame.

I gave you my Iran opinion the last time you asked. Nobody has ever seen yours. Nobody has told you what it is yet.

Yeah, stupid and lame to ask someone to take a position instead of criticising and whining about everything like a high school girl 24/7.
I am sure that nonesense works in court where there are nothing but delays and continuances, but it really doesn't here

I remember. You were for invading Iran. But you were for invading Iraq but then you were against it. Hard to tell with you. So the questions is if the going does get tough in Iran, as it will, much tougher than Iraq, will you be against it.

Will you flip flop like you did on Iraq?

Just want you on record. You kind of get squishy when it comes to invading countries
19th September 2006 04:54 PM
Saint Sway Bush is the worst President. Ever.

lets wrap this thread up already
19th September 2006 04:59 PM
pdog It's a wrap!
19th September 2006 05:15 PM
not bound to please what this thread needs is:

RIP

[Edited by not bound to please]
19th September 2006 05:39 PM
Joey
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
Bush is the worst President. Ever.

lets wrap this thread up already

I would like to nuzzle you .
19th September 2006 06:01 PM
sirmoonie "I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority." - George Walker Bush III.

Hard to believe this quad-domo is president. Bin Laden killed thousands of Americans, and heads a regime that threatens the lives of Americans on a daily basis, and George Walker Bush III doesn't care where the guy is. Isn't it important where one of America's greatest enemies is, George Walker Bush III? "It's not important" says George Walker Bush III. "I really don't care."

I wonder how victims of 9/11 feel about George Walker Bush III's lack of concern or awareness of America's enemy? Many of them must be sickened. They must feel as sick as the families of Quadaffi's victims do (Pan Am - Lockerbie, Scotland), now that George Walker Bush III negotiated a pardon for him. That was a particularly offensive, cowardly, and hypocritical act by George Walker Bush III.
19th September 2006 06:19 PM
Saint Sway anyone here ever wonder why Bush hasnt gone after Bin Laden?
19th September 2006 06:20 PM
Saint Sway theres about 60 more posts left. lets see if anyone can figure it out
19th September 2006 06:23 PM
RollingstonesUSA One thing Bush did for me was send me on not one, but three all paid expense trips to Iraq! Thanks Dubya!
19th September 2006 06:25 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
theres about 60 more posts left. lets see if anyone can figure it out

19th September 2006 06:26 PM
not bound to please
quote:
RollingstonesUSA wrote:
One thing Bush did for me was send me on not one, but three all paid expense trips to Iraq! Thanks Dubya!

Did you get any cool rugs?

19th September 2006 06:29 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
RollingstonesUSA wrote:
One thing Bush did for me was send me on not one, but three all paid expense trips to Iraq! Thanks Dubya!

can someone please post the pick of that asshole standing under the "Mission Accomplished" banner

[Edited by Saint Sway]
19th September 2006 06:31 PM
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
not bound to please wrote:

Did you get any cool rugs?

lol, no
19th September 2006 06:37 PM
telecaster
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

can someone please post the pick of that asshole standing under the "Mission Accomplished" banner

YES! That will surely make Bush lose the 2004 election!

Brilliant
19th September 2006 06:41 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
telecaster wrote:

YES! That will surely make Bush lose the 2004 election!

Brilliant

the one thing that corrupt fucker is succesful at is stealing elections

19th September 2006 06:41 PM
monkey_man Shit if all we're trying to do is close the thread out. . .

19th September 2006 06:43 PM
telecaster
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

the one thing that corrupt fucker is succesful at is stealing elections

YES! Bring up Florida 2000. That will surely make Bush lose the 2004 election!
19th September 2006 06:44 PM
monkey_man
19th September 2006 06:44 PM
Saint Sway lets not forget Ohio '04
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)