ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Halifax Commons, Halifax NS Sept 23, 2006
© Ted Pritchard with thanks to Montana
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Jimmy Carter worst President ever. Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
14th September 2006 12:48 PM
Riffhard Carter was HANDS DOWN the worst POTUS ever! Shit Joey do you even acknowledge the real threat in this world?!? Here's a hint,....it ain't Bush.

Truman was hated in his day. So was Churchill. History will tell who's right,but one thing is for damned sure. If the Dems don't start fighting the Islamofascists as oppossed to everything Bush does we will once again be perceived as the "paper tiger" that Bin Laden was referring to when he discussed the failed operation in Somolia when Bubba was POTUS. Of course UBL also pointed to the bombings in Kenya,Tanzania,Bali,the Kobar Towers,the WTC 1993 attack,and,of course,the bombing of the USS Cole. UBL mentioned every single one of these attacks as a way to prove that the USA had no backbone. Take a look at that list Joey and ask youself who was in office when every single one of those attacks happened! Wake the fuck up!!!

Shit you'd think that all parties,regardless of party affiliation,could understand that these radical fucks want all of us dead. That means every single person on this forum,and many others. Yet some just choose to blast the sitting president during a time of war. Pathetic. And yes,I question your patriotism. I question it every single day,and it's only getting worse.

Riffy
14th September 2006 12:52 PM
nankerphelge Hey, but Clinton gave us the "peace dividend," remember??

We weren't at war anymore -- it was all peace and love.

Don't Stop Thinkin' About Tomorrow

Hugs for everyone!!

Oh wait, maybe the King really didn't have any new clothes...
14th September 2006 12:53 PM
gimmekeef Carter was pathetic..and elected as a change from the real worst POTUS of all time Nixon...Yes we need to do everything we can to win war against terror if its even winnable...however I wish we had a smarter guy holdin the cards....
14th September 2006 12:54 PM
glencar
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:

Oh wait, maybe the King really didn't have any new clothes...

At least, not when the portly pepperpot was around...
Riffhard
quote:
Lethargy wrote:

Too many dems think they have to fall in line with everyone that has a "D" before their name due to some sort of twisted partisan loyalty. There are higher principles.

Unless,of course,the last name is Leiberman-D. Then all bets are off! LOL!

Riffy
glencar
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Carter was pathetic..and elected as a change from the real worst POTUS of all time Nixon...Yes we need to do everything we can to win war against terror if its even winnable...however I wish we had a smarter guy holdin the cards....

If the Dems stopped running folks like Mondale, Gore, Dukasis & Kerry, maybe they'd win again.
14th September 2006 12:56 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
glencar wrote:
If the Dems stopped running folks like Mondale, Gore, Dukasis & Kerry, maybe they'd win again.

Perhaps first they need to figure out what it is there for...not just what there against...
14th September 2006 12:58 PM
glencar
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:

Perhaps first they need to figure out what it is there for...not just what there against...

That'd be a start! As much as I despise Liar Clinton, he ran as much FOR ideas as he did against Bush. None of the others have. It's been that way since McGovern lost.
14th September 2006 01:10 PM
Jumping Jack Carter should have dealt with the cancer in Iran before it became terminal.
14th September 2006 01:12 PM
Joey

" All the way with LBJ " !!!!!!!!

14th September 2006 01:13 PM
glencar Carter makes LBJ look like Reagan!
14th September 2006 01:20 PM
Starbuck you guys are only saying carter is the worst president ever because the likes of harding and (even worse!) james fucking buchanan are too far away in the rear view mirror. carter was a failure as a president, sure, but hardly the worst ever.

we have had a TON of horrible presidents, and only a handful of honestly good ones.

14th September 2006 01:21 PM
glencar Buke sucked. Don't know how bad Harding was. Is corruption the only factor?
14th September 2006 01:27 PM
rasputin56
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Carter should have dealt with the cancer in Iran before it became terminal.

True, he should have illegally armed them like Reagan did.
14th September 2006 01:38 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Lethargy wrote:

You're right on Fiji. I'm old enough. I remember Carter literally ushering in the modern era of terrorism with his weakness, his appeasement, his ignorant bend-over-and-ask-please-terrorists-don't-hurt-us foreign policy. And oh yeah, creating a whole new never-before seen economic phenomenon, stagflation (inflation and high unemployment at the same time, for those of you uneducated about such things), which was so horrible and bizarre that it threw a century of economic conventional wisdom on its head.

I was young...but I do recall my daddy making me walk the 3 miles to the nearest gas station with a 5 gallon gas can so I could stand in line...he went through great lengths to explain to me how that was better than him driving the car there...I also remember my older brother giving me a 4 foot length of garden hose and the same 5 gallon gas can and telling me he'd buy me a Mountain Dew if I brought it back full...The first time I filled it up was with the very gas that I had brought my dad earlier in the day...I got an ass whoopin' from both my dad and my brother...I did not get a Mountain Dew...Fuck Jimmy Carter!
14th September 2006 01:46 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

I was young...but I do recall my daddy making me walk the 3 miles to the nearest gas station with a 5 gallon gas can so I could stand in line...he went through great lengths to explain to me how that was better than him driving the car there...I also remember my older brother giving me a 4 foot length of garden hose and the same 5 gallon gas can and telling me he'd buy me a Mountain Dew if I brought it back full...The first time I filled it up was with the very gas that I had brought my dad earlier in the day...I got an ass whoopin' from both my dad and my brother...I did not get a Mountain Dew...Fuck Jimmy Carter!

top notch post!
14th September 2006 02:24 PM
Joey " I was young...but I do recall my daddy making me walk the 3 miles to the nearest gas station with a 5 gallon gas can so I could stand in line...he went through great lengths to explain to me how that was better than him driving the car there...I also remember my older brother giving me a 4 foot length of garden hose and the same 5 gallon gas can and telling me he'd buy me a Mountain Dew if I brought it back full..."

Once proud Fiji acts so humble
14th September 2006 02:31 PM
Fiji Joe I was but a boy when I was given the magic posting shoes

14th September 2006 02:34 PM
Joey

Nanky ?!

14th September 2006 02:43 PM
telecaster
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:

Well, that of course is your opinion and you're entitled to it. Many would disagree. If anything truly weakened us in the eyes of the Arab world, it was Reagan's cutting and running as soon as his nose got bloodied in Beirut.

Good to see you think we should stay in Iraq and not "cut n run"

It was the pussy Jimmy Carter and his inaction for 444 days and promising that nothing would happen if Iran let our hostages go that started all this

Worst President in thw 20th century for sure

18% interest rates
12% inflation
10% unemployment

The idiot was a disaster on the domestic side as well
[Edited by telecaster]
14th September 2006 02:45 PM
Joey
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Worst President in thw 20th century for sure

|
|
|
V

14th September 2006 02:49 PM
glencar After his failed Presidency, Carter made amends by helping poor folks build houses & writing poetry. Truly noble efforts. But he couldn't stop there. Instead he had to start yapping about that which he never had a grip on when HE was in office. I hate him very much.
14th September 2006 02:51 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
After his failed Presidency, Carter made amends by helping poor folks build houses & writing poetry. Truly noble efforts. But he couldn't stop there. Instead he had to start yapping about that which he never had a grip on when HE was in office. I hate him very much.

Carter is the worst president in mordern times..he also disgraces the nation by attacking our leader during time of war...
14th September 2006 02:53 PM
glencar Total loser. I liked Plains, GA though. Very nice poor Southern town. Not a partisan museum.
14th September 2006 03:05 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
glencar wrote:
Total loser. I liked Plains, GA though. Very nice poor Southern town. Not a partisan museum.

Jimmy Carter, like Clinton, had a brother who was an embarassing drunk...

14th September 2006 03:06 PM
glencar Roger used to spout off about his brother's cocaine use until he was given a job working with FOB's in Hollywood.
14th September 2006 03:11 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
glencar wrote:
Roger used to spout off about his brother's cocaine use until he was given a job working with FOB's in Hollywood.

Bill Clinton's cocaine habit cost us Bin Laden and the lives of 3,000 Americans...but that was left on the cutting room floor
14th September 2006 03:18 PM
gypsy He made ugly babies.

Meow!!

[Edited by gypsy]
14th September 2006 03:31 PM
glencar Wow!
14th September 2006 03:32 PM
SteveMiller I am a flaming Liberal!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)