ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Halifax Commons, Halifax NS Sept 23, 2006
© Ted Pritchard with thanks to Montana
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Jimmy Carter worst President ever. Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18th September 2006 03:33 PM
rasputin56
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

"Does [America] realize the meaning of every Iraqi becoming a missile that can cross to countries and cities?"
Saddam Hussein, September 29, 1994

No threat there. Your kind will never have the keys!

Like this?

18th September 2006 03:34 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

"Does [America] realize the meaning of every Iraqi becoming a missile that can cross to countries and cities?"
Saddam Hussein, September 29, 1994

No threat there. Your kind will never have the keys!

Damn, Saddam called it. He knew his own people pretty well. Thats like soothsaying and stuff.

Islam, like German nationalism, must be eradicated or substantially marginalized. It is a mentality/culture fundamentally incompatible with peace, democracy, equity, fairness, or any other Western principle. One day, I hope the Bush Geeks will realize this.
18th September 2006 03:38 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:

Like this?

"What is required now is to deal strong blows to U.S. and British interests. These blows should be strong enough to make them feel that their interests are indeed threatened not only by words but also in deeds."
Al-Qadisiyah, February 27, 1999 (State-controlled newspaper)

People like you were perfectly OK with keeping this man in power in a post 9/11 world. Ignorant Bobo's, all of you.
18th September 2006 03:41 PM
monkey_man
quote:
telecaster wrote:

No major attacks since 9-11. Unlike the five major attacks under Clinton with zero response

Bait? I know you would rather have New Yorkers in Manhattan and shoppers in Chicago and Stones fans at a concerts fight the terrorist more than the US military. So nice of you. That is what the military is for, that is what they do. They kill people and destroy those that want to harm the US. But if I have to explain it to you....

It's too bad our military presence in Iraq didn't stop bombings in London, Madrid, Bali etc.
Please explain to me why, DHS nitwit, Chertoff is cutting anti terror funds to NYC and DC? Maybe there is less money to go around because of tax cuts during wartime?
18th September 2006 03:42 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
18th September 2006 03:42 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Bait? I know you would rather have New Yorkers in Manhattan and shoppers in Chicago and Stones fans at a concerts fight the terrorist more than the US military. So nice of you. That is what the military is for, that is what they do. They kill people and destroy those that want to harm the US. But if I have to explain it to you....

Right Tele. Moreoever, these great men and women believe in what they are doing by huge majorities. But Bobo's like Raspy sit back and pretend to speak for them. Go tell a Marine upon his return that he was reduced to a sitting duck in Iraq, big fella.
18th September 2006 03:43 PM
WinslowStud "Islam, like German nationalism, must be eradicated or substantially marginalized. It is a mentality/culture fundamentally incompatible with peace, democracy, equity, fairness, or any other Western principle. One day, I hope the Bush Geeks will realize this."

The Muslims are now burning your effigy all across the east side of Damascus.
18th September 2006 03:43 PM
sirmoonie The difference between the West and Islam is apparent when viewed in light of this Pope type sitch deal. F'rinstance, when the Pope blamed the U.S. and Britain for starting World War II, the West didn't riot and burn his ass in effigy. In fact, we continued with out pansy ass, touchy-feely attitude toward the world's most powerful Nazi. But when Pope says something about Islam, they go ape-bat blitzed and declare fatwas, benwhas, bonbons, whahabbis, etc. Its like night and day, I'll submit.
18th September 2006 03:45 PM
Ten Thousand Motels >Go tell a Marine upon his return that he was reduced to a sitting duck in Iraq, big fella.<

18th September 2006 03:46 PM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Right Tele. Moreoever, these great men and women believe in what they are doing by huge majorities. But Bobo's like Raspy sit back and pretend to speak for them. Go tell a Marine upon his return that he was reduced to a sitting duck in Iraq, big fella.

18th September 2006 03:46 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
WinslowStud wrote:
"Islam, like German nationalism, must be eradicated or substantially marginalized. It is a mentality/culture fundamentally incompatible with peace, democracy, equity, fairness, or any other Western principle. One day, I hope the Bush Geeks will realize this."

The Muslims are now burning your effigy all across the east side of Damascus.

Steelers have 5 Super Bowl rings.
18th September 2006 03:47 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
The difference between the West and Islam is apparent when viewed in light of this Pope type sitch deal. F'rinstance, when the Pope blamed the U.S. and Britain for starting World War II, the West didn't riot and burn his ass in effigy. In fact, we continued with out pansy ass, touchy-feely attitude toward the world's most powerful Nazi. But when Pope says something about Islam, they go ape-bat blitzed and declare fatwas, benwhas, bonbons, whahabbis, etc. Its like night and day, I'll submit.

I just hope they learn that when you fight Pope's you just create more Pope's. They shouldn't be raising the anger level on the Pope Street. It'll by used as a recruitment tool for more Pope's.
18th September 2006 03:47 PM
Joey
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Steelers have 5 Super Bowl rings.

Ferdie isn't here ......is he ?!
18th September 2006 03:50 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
monkey_man wrote:

It's too bad our military presence in Iraq didn't stop bombings in London, Madrid, Bali etc.
Please explain to me why, DHS nitwit, Chertoff is cutting anti terror funds to NYC and DC? Maybe there is less money to go around because of tax cuts during wartime?

"If the attacks of September 11 cost the lives of 3,000 civilians, how much will the size of losses in 50 states within 100 cities if it were attacked in the same way in which New York and Washington were? What would happen if hundreds of planes attacked American cities?"
Al-Rafidayn, September 11, 2002 (State-controlled newspaper)

No threat. Repeat: No threat. Just a hypothetical!

18th September 2006 03:51 PM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

"If the attacks of September 11 cost the lives of 3,000 civilians, how much will the size of losses in 50 states within 100 cities if it were attacked in the same way in which New York and Washington were? What would happen if hundreds of planes attacked American cities?"
Al-Rafidayn, September 11, 2002 (State-controlled newspaper)

No threat. Repeat: No threat. Just a hypothetical!

18th September 2006 03:53 PM
sirmoonie Vote here if you are for diverting money from the War on Drugs to the War on Terror.

I vote yes to diversion.
18th September 2006 03:53 PM
rasputin56
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Actually the three terror attacks were one on one murders
Like the Muslim who murdered the jewish airline counter worker at LAX. That kind of thing

No major attacks since 9-11. Unlike the five major attacks under Clinton with zero response

No son you got it wrong..I said SHOW US where YOU posted you want them elimnated. You never have. Nice try turning it around

AL Q's mo? Oh, you must have been in a coma between WTC1 and 9-11. African Embassy bombing (s) (US terrority). USS Cole. Khobar Towers. Hundreds killed and Clinton did zero besides launch ten cruise missles at the wrong target.

Clintons response was one hour of attacks for all of that

Nice

Still haven't finished that English comprehension course yet, have you?

That is a pretty narrow definition you use about "terrorist" attacks. I'm sure there are plenty of victims families who would disagree with that.

Yup, plenty of posts calling for the death and/or capture of bin laden. Look 'em up. I can guarantee I have never posted anything concerning wishing death for Bush. Good luck with that, though.

As far as bait goes, really explain what you were driving at because you obviously didn't comprehend much of what I wrote. I'm not sure where Chicagoans and Stones fans came into it but if it worked for you, though, you go, girl.

So, Clinton pretty much did what Reagan did concerning attacks on US interests all while being attacked at home by Republicans who hate blowjobs, right? What did Bush do about the USS Cole attack when he got into office two months after it occurred and less than a month after it definitively determined it was bin Laden? Oh, yeah, planned for war with Iraq and went on vacation. Great stuff.

Stay the course.
18th September 2006 03:58 PM
rasputin56
quote:
Go tell a Marine upon his return that he was reduced to a sitting duck in Iraq, big fella.

Nope, not my job. I didn't send him/her over there to "create" this so-called "central" front on the equally so-called "war on terror". That's the neo-cons job who wanted this grand experiment.
18th September 2006 04:05 PM
telecaster
quote:
monkey_man wrote:

What? Bush took an oath to protect and defend the United States. Where were those attacks again?

Our presence in Iraq didn't stop those attacks anymore than our presence in Italy, France, Africa during WWII stopped the attacks on Iwo Jima

Amazing you lefties don't understand this is a world-wide war on terror. Amazing. Iraq is one front on the war

Maybe because Chertoff has intel you don't. Like the plot to blow up the Sears Tower, LAX, Seattle, etc

Tax cuts? Thanks for bringing that up. Because of the tax cuts there are record revenues in the US

18th September 2006 04:08 PM
Joey " I just hope they learn that when you fight Pope's you just create more Pope's. They shouldn't be raising the anger level on the Pope Street. It'll by used as a recruitment tool for more Pope's."

18th September 2006 04:08 PM
telecaster
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:

I'm not sure where Chicagoans and Stones fans came into it but if it worked for you, though, you go, girl.

Stay the course.

Of course you don't. And that is why the country won't let you lefties into office.

See Sears Tower terror plot, or don't they post that on the
Havana Times website?

Stay the course? Thanks, we will

18th September 2006 04:27 PM
rasputin56
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Of course you don't. And that is why the country won't let you lefties into office.

See Sears Tower terror plot, or don't they post that on the
Havana Times website?

Stay the course? Thanks, we will

Let me rephrase...What the fuck are you talking about? Where did I say Chicagoans and Stones fans should be fighting instead of those in the military? Did you run out of rabbits in the hat?

I do love how the righties think they have this incredible overwhelming majority of followers when they hold a tenuous lead in both the House and Senate and a mere shift of 50K votes in Ohio and you'd be bowing before President Kerry or 500 votes in FL in 2000 and Gore would be in his 2nd term. But keep the dream alive.

Stay the course.
18th September 2006 04:29 PM
monkey_man
quote:
telecaster wrote:
What? Bush took an oath to protect and defend the United States. Where were those attacks again?

Amazing you lefties don't understand this is a world-wide war on terror.

Classic! You contradict yourself only two sentences apart!!LOL!!!
Hmmm I thought Spain and England were fighting in Iraq with us. The tactic of fighting in Iraq so that you won't have terror at home seems to have flawed logic when applied to these examples. No?
18th September 2006 04:36 PM
sirmoonie The "flypaper" model that if you fight in Iraq, terrorists won't attack the U.S. is so fucking stupid that I can't believe anyone even bothers to repeat. In the few and far between times he makes public statements, not even George Walker Bush III says that stupid ass stuff anymore. I mean think, ffs. Try it, I know it hurts sometimes, but if you practice, the headache goes away.
18th September 2006 04:50 PM
telecaster
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:

So, Clinton pretty much did what Reagan did concerning attacks on US interests all while being attacked at home by Republicans who hate blowjobs, right?

Ask Quadafi's daughter about that. Oops, you can't

She died in the massive US response Reagan ordered to the German night club terror attack on US troops when he bombed Libya

Where those F-111's and Navy bombers over Tripoli my imagination?

18th September 2006 05:08 PM
telecaster
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:

I do love how the righties think they have this incredible overwhelming majority of followers when they hold a tenuous lead in both the House and Senate and a mere shift of 50K votes in Ohio and you'd be bowing before President Kerry or 500 votes in FL in 2000 and Gore would be in his 2nd term. But keep the dream alive.

Stay the course.

If, if, if....

Oh man, another leftie talking about election results

With a 5,000 vote swing in Wisconsin your 50,000 votes in Ohio wouldn't matter

Funny you are talking about elections while your hero Clinton never recieved even 50% of the vote in 2 elections

And you call your self a progressive

18th September 2006 05:22 PM
rasputin56
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Ask Quadafi's daughter about that. Oops, you can't

She died in the massive US response Reagan ordered to the German night club terror attack on US troops when he bombed Libya

Where those F-111's and Navy bombers over Tripoli my imagination?

So launching a quick aerial assault (resulting in 2 US deaths when one of F111's crashed) was OK for Reagan and that was "fighting" terrorist, but when Clinton does the same thing without risking more American lives that's doing nothing? Stop. Please.
18th September 2006 05:26 PM
rasputin56
quote:
telecaster wrote:

If, if, if....

Oh man, another leftie talking about election results

With a 5,000 vote swing in Wisconsin your 50,000 votes in Ohio wouldn't matter

Funny you are talking about elections while your hero Clinton never recieved even 50% of the vote in 2 elections

And you call your self a progressive

So once again you are either incapable or unable to understand the written word. Here, I'll make it simple. Do you or don't you believe that the Republicans and the sheep who follow them represent an overwhelming majority of the US population as you seem to claim by your past/present/future ramblings?
18th September 2006 07:19 PM
sirmoonie Man, I just wish we could nail bin Laden - not pardon him like we pardoned Quadaffi (killer of hundreds of Americans) - just nail the bastard! He killed 3,000 Americans! If we killed him, then we wouldn't have to deal with him mocking us on a monthly basis with his fucking videos.

I wish this George Walker Bush III administration cared about getting Osama bin laden.

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority." - George Walker Bush III.

Can you believe that fucking retard said that? He must be the only person in America who doesn't care about getting bin Laden. Well, him and the Bush Geeks. But at least the Bush Geeks care about getting bin Laden when they can mention Clinton in the same sentence. So they used to care about getting bin Laden, although they no longer do. But George Walker Bush III? He doesn't care at all. He even says it. He sucks so fucking bad its pathetic. Just all around sucks.
18th September 2006 07:37 PM
Jimmy_Carter I hereby use my presidential authority to declare that Rasputin has won this argument.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)