ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Halifax Commons, Halifax NS Sept 23, 2006
© Ted Pritchard with thanks to Montana
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Jimmy Carter worst President ever. Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18th September 2006 07:43 PM
Prodigal Son
quote:
Jimmy_Carter wrote:
I hereby use my presidential authority to declare that Rasputin has won this argument.

It all brings back to mind a good segment on a Simpsons episode back in 1993 where it's Mr. Burns' birthday party. A lineup is shown with people holding gifts being let in. There's Reagan, Nixon but just then Bush's daddy is turned aside. "Sorry, sir. No one terms allowed." He then bumps into Carter who says "You too, huh? Hey, I know a great frozen yogurt stand" prompting Bush to recoil, exclaiming "Get away from me, loser!"
18th September 2006 11:53 PM
Jimmy_Carter Your comments hurt my feelings.
18th September 2006 11:55 PM
telecaster
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:

So once again you are either incapable or unable to understand the written word. Here, I'll make it simple. Do you or don't you believe that the Republicans and the sheep who follow them represent an overwhelming majority of the US population as you seem to claim by your past/present/future ramblings?

You can't defend your position so you change topics?

Weak

Well let's see. Republicans control the White House, Senate, Congress, majority of governorships and majority of statehouses.

Based on that I would say yes, Republicans represent the majority. Overwhelming? Who cares, it is the majority and it is enough to keep the loony left out
19th September 2006 12:03 AM
Jimmy_Carter {quote]it is the majority and it is enough to keep the loony left out[/quote]

You too have hurt my feelings.

I sent some helicopters to get you back but they crashed on the way.
19th September 2006 12:22 AM
Barney Fife
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

Not yet.... I'll have a better idea after she serves her first term...2008-2012.

That's against the law. Hillicunt was already president for eight years.

19th September 2006 12:33 AM
telecaster
quote:
Jimmy_Carter wrote:
{quote]it is the majority and it is enough to keep the loony left out

You too have hurt my feelings.

I sent some helicopters to get you back but they crashed on the way.

[/quote]

Jimmy you sucked so bad even Bill Clinton couldn't stand you and didn't appoint you to anything or invite you to anything or ask your advice while he was Prez

You suck Jimmy, you really, really suck
19th September 2006 12:42 AM
Jimmy_Carter
quote:
Jimmy you sucked so bad even Bill Clinton couldn't stand you and didn't appoint you to anything or invite you to anything or ask your advice while he was Prez

You suck Jimmy, you really, really suck

The US team shall boycott your olympics.
19th September 2006 12:42 AM
monkey_man
quote:
telecaster wrote:
Well let's see. Republicans control the White House, Senate, Congress, majority of governorships and majority of statehouses.

Let's not forget that they Republicans also own Diebold, ES&S and Sequoia voting systems! Remember this is on Fox News so it has to be true!

19th September 2006 12:50 AM
telecaster
quote:
monkey_man wrote:

Let's not forget that they Republicans also own Diebold, ES&S and Sequoia voting systems! Remember this is on Fox News so it has to be true!

They do? I thought the shareholders of publicly traded Diebold own Dielbold
19th September 2006 08:09 AM
Maxlugar
quote:
telecaster wrote:

They do? I thought the shareholders of publicly traded Diebold own Dielbold

Saddam:
"Every Iraqi child, woman, and old man knows how to take revenge...They will avenge the pure blood that has been shed no matter how long it takes.
Baghdad Domestic Service, February 15, 1991 (State-controlled)

Not a threat, Tele.
19th September 2006 09:02 AM
Dick Bush Hey now, you cute rightwingers!

I think you just can't get enough of it from your sweetheart Walker!

[Edited by Dick Bush]
19th September 2006 09:10 AM
rasputin56
quote:
telecaster wrote:

You can't defend your position so you change topics?

Weak

Based on that I would say yes, Republicans represent the majority. Overwhelming? Who cares, it is the majority and it is enough to keep the loony left out

I'll just go with the paint chip theory for you...

Let me know when you want to start making sense. Thanks.
19th September 2006 09:38 AM
Maxlugar
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:

I'll just go with the paint chip theory for you...

Let me know when you want to start making sense. Thanks.

Saddam:
"[I]t is possible to turn to biological attack, where a small can, not bigger than the size of a hand, can be used to release viruses that affect everything..."
Babil, September 20, 2001 (State-controlled newspaper)

Nothing to get worried about folks.
19th September 2006 10:55 AM
jb Bottom line, Bush back up to 44% 7 weeks out and the guy who financed Swiftboat adds reving up...that's what happens when you have plan other than "I hate Bush". We are going down oin flames again!!! At least he can finish the job ot Iraq and Iran must be attacked as well..
19th September 2006 11:03 AM
Riffhard
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Saddam:
"[I]t is possible to turn to biological attack, where a small can, not bigger than the size of a hand, can be used to release viruses that affect everything..."
Babil, September 20, 2001 (State-controlled newspaper)

Nothing to get worried about folks.

Macky don't you get it?!?!?! If only we could get Bin Laden then all the terror in the world would stop!! He's the guy that is causing all this stuff! Oh,wait,no that's not right. Bush! Yeah that's it! Bush is the one that's causing all this! There were terrorists in Iran,Syria,Lebanon,Turkey,Saudi Arabia,Yemen,Afganistan,etc. but there were no terrorists in Iraq!! If you don't know that then just ask Raspy!! Iraq was no threat!

Oh,and did you see George Soros on CNN the other night? He compared the Bush Admin to the Nazis,again! He then went on to say that it was wrong of Bush/Hitler to call the terrorists Islamofacsists!! I shit you not! He called the Bush Admin Nazis,but then defended the sensibilities of these murderous Islamofucks!! Stupid,stupid,stupid liberals!! I almost feel sorry for them,but they are so full of hate I can only shake my head and laugh at their insanity.

That's their guy! Good ol' Soros! He spent 27 million(that's 27 with six zeros! 27-0-0-0-0-0-0!!)of his own money to defeat Bush and he still doesn't seem to get it.

Riffy
19th September 2006 11:05 AM
glencar Wow, this thread is still going on? Can't we all agree that Carter really sucks & be done with it? What's wrong with you folks?
19th September 2006 12:39 PM
rasputin56
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

There were terrorists in Iran,Syria,Lebanon,Turkey,Saudi Arabia,Yemen,Afganistan,etc.

None of those were a bigger threat than Iraq or exporters of terra, right? You forgot N. Korea...and Poland.

I understand that you were all duped into believing that Iraq was this huge imminent threat and was teeming with terrorists and it's difficult to admit that you bit into the apple, so I'll forgive you.

Carry on with your hate fest and of course...

Stay the course.

[Edited by rasputin56]
19th September 2006 12:49 PM
sirmoonie Bin Laden is a terrorist. He masterminded and financed the murder of thousands of Americans in New York City in September of 2001. His desire to do so was explained and foreshadowed in a Presidential Memo dated August 2001.

Bin Laden continues to threaten Americans and call for their murder. To this day, he calls for jihad. He is in Pakistan, but no American troops have been sent there - which, of course, is why bin Laden is there. He knows he's safe.

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority." - George Walker Bush III.

Yeah sure, ya simple-minded retard, not a priority. Not a threat! Not a threat!

bin Laden is not a threat.

Not a threat.

Threat? Not.
19th September 2006 12:51 PM
pdog My worst president picks:
William McKinley
Lyndon B. Johnson
Chester A. Arthur
Richard M. Nixon ( and everyone who followed him since, even Ford)
Warren G. Harding (the worst ever!)

These are just a few...
FDR, Lincoln, Kennedy & George Washington are the best...

[Edited by pdog]
19th September 2006 01:06 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Bin Laden continues to threaten Americans and call for their murder. To this day, he calls for jihad. He is in Pakistan, but no American troops have been sent there - which, of course, is why bin Laden is there. He knows he's safe.

We are looking for him. Was the search called off? Link PLEASE!

Hey since you correctly realize that OBL is threat, you must want this guy caught too, no?

Saddam:
"The United States must get a taste of its own poison..."
Babil, October 8, 2001

19th September 2006 01:09 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Hey since you correctly realize that OBL is threat, you must want this guy caught too, no?

Saddam:
Babil, October 8, 2001

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority." - George Walker Bush III.

Yes. I did want Saddam caught. I batting 2-2! You Bush Geeks are barely at .500! You backed the wrong retard!

I win!
19th September 2006 01:12 PM
Riffhard
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:

None of those were a bigger threat than Iraq or exporters of terra, right? You forgot N. Korea...and Poland.

I understand that you were all duped into believing that Iraq was this huge imminent threat and was teeming with terrorists and it's difficult to admit that you bit into the apple, so I'll forgive you.

Carry on with your hate fest and of course...

Stay the course.

[Edited by rasputin56]

Nobody ever said that Raspy! Ya loon! The fact is that Iraq had blatantly violated 17 seperate UN resolutions. You can bullshit that that meant nothing,but post 9/11 that could not be allowed. You would gladly allow it though. Hence your limpwristed party lost in 2004. They were,without question,supporters of terror. To deny this plain fact is naive in the extreme. I wasn't duped into shit! I know goddamned good and well that Saddam was fully supporting terror plots. Just ask Israel! Of course you prolly think that our support for Israel is wrong too.

Had we gone into Sweden the terrorists would have followed us there too! So the only obvious Mid East country that we could have taken the fight to was Iraq. Afganistan not withstanding. [But] that to your type was wrong. Well you are full of it. We are a very strong country big boy. We can fight the war on terror on more than just one front.

"Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11 blah,blah,blah......" Germany didn't have shit to do with Pearl Harbor either. However,it was still part of the larger picture. You,and all libs refuse to see that though. This problem,to the naive libs(and Moonie),is all about Bin Laden. This is why,as Macky so correctly points out,you will never get the keys. Thank God for that!

Stay the course? You're goddamned right!

Lord knows you would have us cut and run and hand the country over to the extremists. Weak assed libs are blinded by an almost psychotic hatered of Bush. Weird considering the obvious evilness of the radical Islamic movement gripping every continant on the face of the planet save Antartica. Pretend that it all originates from some cave on the Afgan/Pakistan border though if it makes you feel better. The adults will handle it.

Riffy
[Edited by Riffhard]
19th September 2006 01:14 PM
rasputin56
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Saddam:
Babil, October 8, 2001

That is a great comparison!

Alec Station.
19th September 2006 01:14 PM
pdog
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Had we gone into Sweden the terrorists would have followed us there too!

They wouldn't blend in as well there... LOL!
19th September 2006 01:15 PM
jb Never Reagan fan as he started the pull out in Beirut...Bush 1 was also very weak on Arab/Muslims b/c of oil ties.
[Edited by jb]
19th September 2006 01:16 PM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:
Never Reagan fan as he started the pull out in Beirut...Bush 1 was also very weak on Arab/Muslims b/c of oil ties.

I agree... Saudi Arabia is the focal point of Radical Islamic fascism, and is overlooked by everyone. Pakistan is harboring Al Queda, and somehow get's a free pass.
19th September 2006 01:19 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

This problem,to the naive libs(and Moonie),is all about Bin Laden.

When did I say that? When did I even suggest that? Show me one post I made that even comes close to suggesting that.

Link please!

If you spent as much time denouncing terrorism and bin Laden as you do supporting retards, we wouldn't have retards.

Show me one post you have ever made denouncing bin Laden. Do you even know who he is? He's the 9/11 Islamic.

I win!
19th September 2006 01:25 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Yes. I did want Saddam caught. I batting 2-2! You Bush Geeks are barely at .500! You backed the wrong retard!

I win!

You supported the Iraq invasion?

COOL!

Hey check out this sitch...

"Attack them our beloved people. You are the glory of our nation. Attack them. . . . The Mother of all Battles is not the past."

Saddam Hussein, January 17, 1993

19th September 2006 01:32 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

You supported the Iraq invasion?

COOL!

Hey check out this sitch...

"Attack them our beloved people. You are the glory of our nation. Attack them. . . . The Mother of all Battles is not the past."

Saddam Hussein, January 17, 1993

Yeah, I was all for it. Big time. I was wrong. Wasn't watching the big picture and against my better instincts, was listening to an idiot.

Should have waited for other events to unfold, including getting a real president in office.

Saddam is in jail, bin Laden is out there laughing and making anti-American videos somewhere. Go find some bin Laden quotes. I know he said stuff, and he actually lived up to it. Its detailed in a Presidential Memo dated August, 2001. I forgot the title - do you know the title of that August, 2001 memo?

Not a priority - George Walker "I don't think you can win it" Bush III.
19th September 2006 01:35 PM
Riffhard
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

When did I say that? When did I even suggest that? Show me one post I made that even comes close to suggesting that.

Link please!

If you spent as much time denouncing terrorism and bin Laden as you do supporting retards, we wouldn't have retards.

Show me one post you have ever made denouncing bin Laden. Do you even know who he is? He's the 9/11 Islamic.

I win!

I win! Because I know that the war on terror involves much,much more than just getting OBL. When we do get him,and we will,mark my words all libs will say that we somehow fucked that up too because Bush did this that and the other. Shit after Zarqauwi(sp?) was killed the NYT immediately started questioning whether the USA had tortured him? Who fucking cares? I hope we did! Anything at all to disparage and undermine the war effort is fair game to the Bush bashing morons.

There was a time when the MSM believed the old adage "Loose Lips Sink Ships". Now it's all about slamming Bush and questioning his intelligence. Funny considering that Kerry has a lower IQ,and was a D student. At least Bush has the understanding that these Islamofucks are counting on liberals to convince us to leave Iraq so they can fill the vacume. That means nothing to the Bush bashing loony libs though. They know that they would playing into the hands of these beheading madmen yet they would rather do that then ever agree with Bush. Scary really,but typical of the balless liberals.

Riffy
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)