ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Halifax Commons, Halifax NS Sept 23, 2006
© Ted Pritchard with thanks to Montana
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Jimmy Carter worst President ever. Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18th September 2006 03:04 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:
Uh, duh. I'm all for going after the muslims who want to kill us. Why did we divert our focus from Afghanistan? Why is Dubya holding hands and skipping down the bunny trail in Crawford with the head of a government that supports whabbism? Last time I checked, Iraq WAS a secular country whose leaders were the enemies of the radical muslimes, wasn't it? That's right, those answers don't fit into the worship of the cult of Bush.
[Edited by rasputin56]

Tell me why the Iraqi flag added "God is great" after the Gulf War? Why did Saddam Hussein donate state radio channels to the fundementalists? He hated them? No, post Gulf War he was courting them.
18th September 2006 03:05 PM
jb We must reinstate the draft and do the noble thing ...
18th September 2006 03:07 PM
rasputin56
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Tell me why the Iraqi flag added "God is great" after the Gulf War? Why did Saddam Hussein donate state radio channels to the fundementalists? He hated them? No, post Gulf War he was courting them.

For the same reason Dubya started calling himself a "compassionate conservative" and every president here is seen going to church. To appeal to as many people as possible to secure and maintain power. And I said the radicals hated him. Carry on.
[Edited by rasputin56]
18th September 2006 03:08 PM
rasputin56
quote:
jb wrote:
We must reinstate the draft and do the noble thing ...

For once, you are correct.
18th September 2006 03:09 PM
jb
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:

For once, you are correct.

I thank you.........it's only fair and we need the man power for assault on N. Korea and iran.
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Tell me why the Iraqi flag added "God is great" after the Gulf War? Why did Saddam Hussein donate state radio channels to the fundementalists?

I don't know ........... life is queer with it twist and turns ... as EACH of us ....... eventually learns .

But I do know THIS !!!!! :

telecaster
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:
Uh, duh. I'm all for going after the muslims who want to kill us. Why did we divert our focus from Afghanistan? Why is Dubya holding hands and skipping down the bunny trail in Crawford with the head of a government that supports whabbism? Last time I checked, Iraq WAS a secular country whose leaders were the enemies of the radical muslimes, wasn't it? That's right, those answers don't fit into the worship of the cult of Bush.
[Edited by rasputin56]

You are all for going against Muslims that want to kill us?
Great! Then you will love what is going on in Iraq.

It is like a terrorist roach motel. They come to fight the US military and die. You must be very happy

Meanwhile only three (3) people in the US and Canada have been killed in terror attacks since 9-11.

Three

Show us two posts you have made about going after terrorists. I can show you 50 posts you made going after Bush

You hate Bush more than you hate terrorists

Divert from Afghan? So those 21,000 US and 15,000 NATO troops there today and five years of daily air combat operations don't exist?

Man are you thick

Last time you checked? Checked what? Al Jazzera?

You need to check again, Saudi has wised up and is a huge asset in the war on terror now. Still assholes but they are on our side because Bush was holding hands with them as you say.
18th September 2006 03:10 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
We must reinstate the draft and do the noble thing ...

Amen !!!!

I pray for a re-instatement of the draft every morning .

It is TRUE !!! ... I DO !!!!

J. " Snuggles " Fly !

Snuggle to the Joe
18th September 2006 03:11 PM
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
Joey wrote:

Amen !!!!

J. " Snuggles " Fly !

Snuggle to the Joe

I can't take it anymore....lol
18th September 2006 03:11 PM
Joey
quote:
telecaster wrote:

18th September 2006 03:15 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Joey wrote:

Amen !!!!

J. " Snuggles " Fly !

Snuggle to the Joe

I wake up every morning and thank god for my weapons. When the end of civilization comes circa 2010-2012, I can drive to the gun store, shoot the clerk, grab every gun and bit of ammo in the place, and move my family to the woods where we will exist until Him comes calling. Its the New Republic - time to explore The New Reality.
18th September 2006 03:16 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:

For the same reason Dubya started calling himself a "compassionate conservative" and every president here is seen going to church. To appeal to as many people as possible to secure and maintain power. And I said the radicals hated him. Carry on.
[Edited by rasputin56]

Oh Saddam was angling for votes huh? He needed to appeal to fundementalists to maintain power? LOL!

Saddam was changing his behavior to court the Fundementalists to attack us. Now he's gone. I know that makes you sad.

[Edited by Maxlugar]
18th September 2006 03:18 PM
Joey
" No, post Gulf War he was courting them."

18th September 2006 03:20 PM
WinslowStud Islamofascism needs to end now.
Maxlugar
quote:
Joey wrote:

Oh I bet.

You'll get out it though.

Joey

" Saddam was changing his behavior to court the Fundementalists to attack us. Now he's gone. I know that makes you sad."

Somewhere in Nebraska ................. a Clown Cries :

|
|
V

18th September 2006 03:21 PM
Starbuck this thread needs to end now!
sirmoonie There is a lot of untapped Islamic potential in Africa - all of which will go whack-Islamic like Iraq has decided to do. See Somalia. See Sudan. See Eritrea. See Islets of Langerhans. See Chad. See Upper Volta.

Not good.
rasputin56
quote:
telecaster wrote:

It is like a terrorist roach motel. They come to fight the US military and die. You must be very happy

Meanwhile only three (3) people in the US and Canada have been killed in terror attacks since 9-11.

Three

Show us two posts you have made about going after terrorists. I can show you 50 posts you made going after Bush

You hate Bush more than you hate terrorists

Divert from Afghan? So those 21,000 US and 15,000 NATO troops there today and five years of daily air combat operations don't exist?

Man are you thick

Last time you checked? Checked what? Al Jazzera?

You need to check again, Saudi has wised up and is a huge asset in the war on terror now. Still assholes but they are on our side because Bush was holding hands with them as you say.

Yes, Iraq is a great example! You must be pleased that your leader decided to use our servicemen and women as bait then to attract these "terrorists" because prior to our invasion, there wasn't much going there concerning these "terrorists".

Go ahead, find where I've said these radicals shouldn't be eliminated. I've always stated here that we should be devoting the majority of our ever dwindling resources to getting the guy who killed 3000 people on 9/11.

3? That's great. What is your definition of "terrorist" attack? Do you work for the Administration? I'm sure there are plenty of people who would disagree with that assessment. Anyways, be careful declaring this "war" successful. How many years between attacks in the US from WTC1 to 9/11 with Clinton doing "nothing"? AQ's mo is quite a few years between major attacks.

Saudi a huge asset? You forgot Pakistan, too. And if you don't understand what the word "divert" means, I really can't help you and you can wallow in your own...well, whatever.
18th September 2006 03:22 PM
Joey " Oh I bet.

You'll get out it though."

18th September 2006 03:25 PM
jb I am a moderate democrat who supports abortion rights, stem cell, welfare, affirmative action, higher taxes on wealthy people like me, but strongly support the war on terror..it is the only way we can secure our childrens's future.
18th September 2006 03:26 PM
rasputin56
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Oh Saddam was angling for votes huh? He needed to appeal to fundementalists to maintain power? LOL!

[Edited by Maxlugar]

Well, he did get 99.9% of the vote, didn't he? Who said anything about votes, anyways? It's more about not giving the fundamentalists a reason to go after HIM. Wait a second, I forgot about the yellowcake...bwahahahahahahahahaha...
18th September 2006 03:26 PM
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
jb wrote:
I am a moderate democrat who supports abortion rights, stem cell, welfare, affirmative action, higher taxes on wealthy people like me, but strongly support the war on terror..it is the only way we can secure our childrens's future.

Amen, these people want us dead, and will do whatever it takes to make it happen, we can't sit at a fuckin' table and talk with these assholes, they must be perished from the face of the earth!
[Edited by RollingstonesUSA]
18th September 2006 03:29 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:

Yes, Iraq is a great example! You must be pleased that your leader decided to use our servicemen and women as bait then to attract these "terrorists" because prior to our invasion, there wasn't much going there concerning these "terrorists".

"Does [America] realize the meaning of every Iraqi becoming a missile that can cross to countries and cities?"
Saddam Hussein, September 29, 1994

No threat there. Your kind will never have the keys!
Jimmy_Carter My Presidency was hardly a failure. Didn't you hear? Reagan paid off the Iranians to hold the hostages until after the election.
monkey_man
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:

Well, he did get 99.9% of the vote, didn't he? Who said anything about votes, anyways?

Musta been the voting machines Saddam used!
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
..it is the only way we can secure our childrens's future.

Here is your children's future :

|
|
V

http://www.publicdebt.treas.gov/opd/opdpenny.htm

18th September 2006 03:32 PM
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
Jimmy_Carter wrote:
My Presidency was hardly a failure. Didn't you hear? Reagan paid off the Iranians to hold the hostages until after the election.

You got blown out of the water by Reagan....
[Edited by RollingstonesUSA]
Maxlugar
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:

Well, he did get 99.9% of the vote, didn't he? Who said anything about votes, anyways? It's more about not giving the fundamentalists a reason to go after HIM. Wait a second, I forgot about the yellowcake...bwahahahahahahahahaha...

On the U.S.S. Cole Bombing, October 12, 2000
"[Iraqis] should intensify struggle and jihad in all fields and by all means..."
Iraq TV, October 22, 2000 (State-controlled)

Yes, it is Bush you must fear. You aren't very tuned in are you? LOL!!!
telecaster
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:

Go ahead, find where I've said these radicals shouldn't be eliminated. I've always stated here that we should be devoting the majority of our ever dwindling resources to getting the guy who killed 3000 people on 9/11.

3? That's great. What is your definition of "terrorist" attack? Do you work for the Administration? I'm sure there are plenty of people who would disagree with that assessment. Anyways, be careful declaring this "war" successful. How many years between attacks in the US from WTC1 to 9/11 with Clinton doing "nothing"? AQ's mo is quite a few years between major attacks.

Saudi a huge asset? You forgot Pakistan, too. And if you don't understand what the word "divert" means, I really can't help you and you can wallow in your own...well, whatever.

Actually the three terror attacks were one on one murders
Like the Muslim who murdered the jewish airline counter worker at LAX. That kind of thing

No major attacks since 9-11. Unlike the five major attacks under Clinton with zero response

Bait? I know you would rather have New Yorkers in Manhattan and shoppers in Chicago and Stones fans at a concerts fight the terrorist more than the US military. So nice of you. That is what the military is for, that is what they do. They kill people and destroy those that want to harm the US. But if I have to explain it to you....

No son you got it wrong..I said SHOW US where YOU posted you want them elimnated. You never have. Nice try turning it around

AL Q's mo? Oh, you must have been in a coma between WTC1 and 9-11. African Embassy bombing (s) (US terrority). USS Cole. Khobar Towers. Hundreds killed and Clinton did zero besides launch ten cruise missles at the wrong target.

Clintons response was one hour of attacks for all of that

Nice
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)