ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Halifax Commons, Halifax NS Sept 23, 2006
© Ted Pritchard with thanks to Montana
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Jimmy Carter worst President ever. Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18th September 2006 12:29 PM
jb
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:

You do realize that none of those people hold an elected office and usually the only people that pay any attention is the media and the radical right-wingers who cannot survive unless they have a bogeyman to prey upon? Of course you don't. You read the Wash.Times.

I don't read the times. just saws it on another site. I am not confident that we will even take the house back now!!! Cheny gets a free ride by two-faced Rouseert, basically saying we lied, but it was not that big a deal....they are simpl much tougher than we dems.
18th September 2006 12:29 PM
Riffhard
quote:
jb wrote:
I am a practical man...I see what has happened to our party, led by anti-Israel scum like Michael Moore, Cindy Shehan, Sharpton and Jackson...we are going tolose badly.

I feel your pain Josh. I was a registered Democrat for over twenty years! The Dem party is an absolute joke. No backbone. No ideas. Nothing! Ol' Raspy can say all he wants about the plans that the Dems have,but they have yet to spell them out. The only plan I have seen thus far is bitching. Then you get that fucking boob Jimma Carter slamming Israel and there you have today's Dem party. Pathetic!

Riffy
18th September 2006 12:31 PM
jb
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

I feel your pain Josh. I was a registered Democrat for over twenty years! The Dem party is an absolute joke. No backbone. No ideas. Nothing! Ol' Raspy can say all he wants about the plans that the Dems have,but they have yet to spell them out. The only plan I have seen thus far is bitching. Then you get that fucking boob Jimma Carter slamming Israel and there you have today's Dem party. Pathetic!

Riffy

Carter hates, let me repeat, hates, Israel..His new book is all about Israel being an aparthied state!!! He is a disgrace to all good men.
18th September 2006 12:38 PM
sirmoonie Every day Iran comes closer and closer to building a nuclear bomb. Every day we do nothing. Nothing at all. I though we didn't like WMD in the hands of psychotic Islamic dictators?
18th September 2006 12:39 PM
Ten Thousand Motels >His new book is all about Israel being an aparthied state!!! <

Isn't it? I don't think any Israelis want Arab neighbors....or vice versa.

It wasn't always like that though. Have you ever read EXOUDUS by Leon Uris?
18th September 2006 12:40 PM
jb
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Every day Iran comes closer and closer to building a nuclear bomb. Every day we do nothing. Nothing at all. I though we didn't like WMD in the hands of psychotic Islamic dictators?

True!!! This is the real fight-not Iraq...Why can't we stop them???Why???(Pope. in trouble)
18th September 2006 12:43 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
Joey wrote:
I love stealing this one from Maxy! It's one of my favorites!:

"I would like to baste you in milk for 48 hours, hog-tie you and let hungry baby lambs skeletonize your quivering, quaking carcass."

I love the guy!

18th September 2006 12:44 PM
Riffhard Iran will not get the bomb. This will never be allowed by the US or Israel. However,should the Dems get hold of power they will try and negotiate with that madman. You can bet the ranch on that. Time to start turning large portions of the Muslim world into sheets of glass.

The Pope should never have apologized for his remarks. Religion of peace my ass! Fuck Mohammed and the flea infested camel he rode in on!

Riffy
18th September 2006 12:46 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
jb wrote:

True!!! This is the real fight-not Iraq...Why can't we stop them???Why???(Pope. in trouble)

I think it has something to do with howe ineffectual George Walker Bush III is. He's like a distracted little kid who can't find his toys. You can't fix his basal retardation, but don't they have medication for his ADD?

Yeah, the Pope is engulfed. Its the Nazis versus the Islamobags in the world series of stupidity.

Who would have thunked the world would be in a religious war here in the 21st century? So much for the age of reason, etc.
18th September 2006 12:46 PM
Ten Thousand Motels >I though we didn't like WMD in the hands of psychotic Islamic dictators?<

I think maybe the Devil told that to God once.

"Why do you allow these monkey's to have this info?"
Of course he wan't SPECIFIALLY referencing Muslims..................

18th September 2006 12:47 PM
rasputin56
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Riffy

Yeah, you nailed it. You let me know how "stay the course" comes off as an intelligent "plan". And Jimma should shut up, he might screw up that whole coming of the rapture thing the radical right wing christofascists that heavily influence the Republicans are hoping for.
18th September 2006 12:47 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Iran will not get the bomb. This will never be allowed by the US or Israel. However,should the Dems get hold of power they will try and negotiate with that madman.
Riffy

Thats all I see happening with Iran and North Korea. Iran will get the bomb. Bet the ranch on it.
18th September 2006 12:52 PM
jb They are only months away....I spoke ot former IDF leader this weekend..
18th September 2006 12:55 PM
rasputin56
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Iran will not get the bomb. This will never be allowed by the US or Israel. However,should the Dems get hold of power they will try and negotiate with that madman. You can bet the ranch on that. Time to start turning large portions of the Muslim world into sheets of glass.

The Pope should never have apologized for his remarks. Religion of peace my ass! Fuck Mohammed and the flea infested camel he rode in on!

Riffy

Now, that whole statement makes me proud to be a Christian.
18th September 2006 12:55 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
jb wrote:
They are only months away....I spoke ot former IDF leader this weekend..

I used to burn Iranian flags when I was in junior high. I'm serious, I'd drawn up big Iranian flags on 2' X 3' paper, put it on a stick and then burn it. I'm a pyromaniac and I despise Iran, so the two concepts kind of merged nicely.
18th September 2006 12:56 PM
Ten Thousand Motels >Iran will not get the bomb. This will never be allowed by the US or Israel.<

By whose authority is it decreed that Iran will not have the bomb? And what is the legal basis of that said authotity?

18th September 2006 12:57 PM
rasputin56
quote:
jb wrote:
They are only months away....I spoke ot former IDF leader this weekend..

Months away from what?

And did you break a finger or something? Your normally perfect typing skills have been atrocious today.
[Edited by rasputin56]
18th September 2006 12:58 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
>Iran will not get the bomb. This will never be allowed by the US or Israel.<

By whose authority is it decreed that Iran will not have the bomb? And what is the legal basis of that said authotity?

There is going to be hell to pay if I ever get a hold of a nuclear bomb. Especially if I'm drinking, because then I am irresponsible with weaponry.
18th September 2006 12:58 PM
magicbob Is this a Rock'n roll site or a fucking political site!?!
Love the Stones!!!
18th September 2006 01:01 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

There is going to be hell to pay if I ever get a hold of a nuclear bomb. Especially if I'm drinking, because then I am irresponsible with weaponry.

Like Cheney?
18th September 2006 01:03 PM
Riffhard
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:

Yeah, you nailed it. You let me know how "stay the course" comes off as an intelligent "plan". And Jimma should shut up, he might screw up that whole coming of the rapture thing the radical right wing christofascists that heavily influence the Republicans are hoping for.

You're fucking nuts Raspy. Over half the population consider themselves social conservatives. Quit the bullshit religious baiting. You are only proving your own ignorance as to who belongs to the Republican party. However,am I to assume that only agnostics and athiests belong to the Dem party? Shit you have just proven that you hate Christians with that stupid fucking remark!! Remember tough guy it's the muslims that want your entire family tree dead not Christians!

Stay the course?!?! That is your completely fucked party's talking point. You tell yourself that that is what the plan is while completely ignoring the real strategy. That strategy is unknown to your limpwristed fucknut party. It's called victory. Democrats are making damned sure that we never achive that though. Good idea Raspy!! Let's leave and let Iraq turn into one huge terrorists training base with the third largest oil supply in the world! God you guys are fucking stupid! In five years we have lost less troops than we did in 24 hours on the beaches of Normandy.

At the end of the day though all you are doing is proving exactly what we all know anyway. All your type can do is bitch. Your quite the little bitcher on this thread Raspy? So prove me wrong. What is the Dem [b]PLAN[/b} you are talking about? Thus far I haven't heard anything but bitching and hate directed at Christians.

Riffy
18th September 2006 01:06 PM
Riffhard
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:

Now, that whole statement makes me proud to be a Christian.

Uhh it was tounge in cheek Raspy! However,I have lost any faith that there are actually any moderate muslims. They are a violent religion. They prove it at every turn.

Riffy
18th September 2006 01:12 PM
rasputin56
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

You're fucking nuts Raspy. Over half the population consider themselves social conservatives. Quit the bullshit religious baiting. You are only proving your own ignorance as to who belongs to the Republican party. However,am I to assume that only agnostics and athiests belong to the Dem party? Shit you have just proven that you hate Christians with that stupid fucking remark!! Remember tough guy it's the muslims that want your entire family tree dead not Christians!

Stay the course?!?! That is your completely fucked party's talking point. You tell yourself that that is what the plan is while completely ignoring the real strategy. That strategy is unknown to your limpwristed fucknut party. It's called victory. Democrats are making damned sure that we never achive that though. Good idea Raspy!! Let's leave and let Iraq turn into one huge terrorists training base with the third largest oil supply in the world! God you guys are fucking stupid! In five years we have lost less troops than we did in 24 hours on the beaches of Normandy.

At the end of the day though all you are doing is proving exactly what we all know anyway. All your type can do is bitch. Your quite the little bitcher on this thread Raspy? So prove me wrong. What is the Dem [b]PLAN[/b} you are talking about? Thus far I haven't heard anything but bitching and hate directed at Christians.

Riffy

Sorry, sport, you are just too far gone. Social conservatives? WTF are you talking about? Why won't you admit that the religous right, moral majority or whatever you want to call them have a vast amount of influence within the Republican Party? What are you afraid of? But obviously your warped sense of logic leads you to other conclusions. No hate towards Christians here. Just calling out the Christians who hate.

Stay the course.
18th September 2006 01:15 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:

Sorry, sport, you are just too far gone.

Stay the course.

18th September 2006 01:18 PM
sirmoonie I was burning the Pope in effigy long before the Islamics got a hold of the idea. I'm a trailblazer when it comes to lighting religious or nationalistic symbolry on fire.
18th September 2006 01:29 PM
Riffhard
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:

Sorry, sport, you are just too far gone. Social conservatives? WTF are you talking about? Why won't you admit that the religous right, moral majority or whatever you want to call them have a vast amount of influence within the Republican Party? What are you afraid of? But obviously your warped sense of logic leads you to other conclusions. No hate towards Christians here. Just calling out the Christians who hate.

Stay the course.

I won't deny that the religious right as a certain amount of sway with the Republican party. It's far from vast though. Just as I have no doubt that the secularists and anti religious left has a certain amount of sway within the Dem party. I have yet to meet a Christian that hates. Not one. Strike that. I have heard about that freak Fred Phelps,but he's a registered Democrat.

And,yes. In a Pew research poll taken last year the vast majority of respondants did,in fact,consider themselves to be socialy conservative. Why is that so hard for you to believe? Hell,I was socially conservative even when I was a registered Dem. Most people are.

Riffy
18th September 2006 01:30 PM
Joey [quote]Maxlugar wrote:

Joey is an outstanding writer

[quote ]

" What the MaxLugar lacks in talent he more than makes up for in size . " ( Peter Denis Blandford Townshend , The Wick -- circa August , 2006 )

{ CA - FRIGGIN - RACK !!!!! }

Off the facade Ronnie !

Kins !
18th September 2006 01:33 PM
Maxlugar Raspy? Joey?

18th September 2006 01:36 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
Raspy? Joey?

Chavez? I like that guy....he gave Maine free heating oil last year. He's not such a bad guy.
18th September 2006 01:37 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
magicbob wrote:
Is this a Rock'n roll site or a fucking political site!?!
Love the Stones!!!

?

What's the difference?
Say what you want, Rock n Roll ain't apolitical.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)