ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

...It was her second name!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Zarqawi dead!!! (NSC) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
12th June 2006 03:05 PM
rasputin56
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

You probably mean "humanely".

I'm still trying to figure out whether he meant wrapped or raped. Probably both.

Just wondering but is DLM a Rushism, a Hannityism or an original Riffism? I just want to know who I should credit when I use it in the future?
[Edited by rasputin56]
12th June 2006 03:06 PM
Dan I am going to need some strategically placed ice if I keep thinking of all the fun I can have with a 2 headed girlfriend.
12th June 2006 03:14 PM
FPM C10
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:

Just wondering but is DLM a Rushism, a Hannityism or an original Riffism? I just want to know who I should credit when I use it in the future?

I think Joey made that one up!
12th June 2006 03:25 PM
Maxlugar [quote]glencar wrote:
Bush is at 44% & rising. That Zarquawi thing really helped!

Word. No one likes Zarqawi and Al Qaeda. Well, SOME might. Zarqawi was the Across the Street Pouter of the Muslim world. In fact that is what Al Qaeda really is: the Across the Street Pouters of the muslim world getting together to bring everyone else down.

Freaks.
12th June 2006 03:31 PM
Riffhard Flea I'm not a Bush Geek at all! LOL! I hate some of the stupid shit he has,and has not,done. However,I get down on my knees every day and thank God Almighty that John"D-Student" Kerry didn't win.

I just am fully aware of how far left that the Democrat Party has gone,and I will never support anything from those freaks as long shitheads like Durbin,Kerry,and Murtha shit all over our troops. I come from a big military family. I have many many family members still in the service. A couple are in Iraq today. I can not begin to express how hated the Democrat Party is by all of them. The Marines have a saying,"Once a Marine always a Marine." Not so in Murtha's case. They despise this old fucking kook! They hate him with a visceral passion. Why? Because with absolutly zero facts he has stated that they "murdered in cold blood" innocent Iraqis. He has done this simply so the freakish left ie-The DU and Daily Kos types support him. Gee how fucking patriotic!

So Durbin compared our troops to "Hitler's thugs,Pol Pot's henchmen,and Soviets in their gulags." Murtha has called our troops "cold blooded murderers". Kerry went before the senate back in 1970 and told bonafied,verifiable lies about what he "witnessed". He also brought "fellow troops" into the Senate hearings that not only had never been to Veitnam,but had never been in the military at all! They showed up in borrowed uniforms to tell Congress of the atrocities they witnessed!!! Go to wintersoldier.com and read up on this "war hero"! LOL!

You can support these assholes all you want,but I will never have any respect for them at all. If that makes me a Bush Geek then I'll wear that as a badge of honor because the Democrats are a bunch of limpwristed fucks that have offered up nothing but their standard "Bush sucks" diatribe. Feel good about that. Any plan? I haven't heard one yet. Have you? No,but at least you can say Bush sucks.

Riffy
12th June 2006 03:50 PM
FPM C10
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
[quote]glencar wrote:
Word. No one likes Zarqawi and Al Qaeda. Well, SOME might. Zarqawi was the Across the Street Pouter of the Muslim world. In fact that is what Al Qaeda really is: the Across the Street Pouters of the muslim world getting together to bring everyone else down.

Freaks.

The Harmful Effects of Alcohol

Brain and Central Nervous System

Impaired behaviour, judgement, memory, concentration and co-ordination

Drinker experiences mild euphoria and loss of inhibition as alcohol impairs regions of the brain controlling behaviour and emotion. Alcohol impairs judgement, memory, concentration and co-ordination; as well as inducing extreme mood swings and emotional outbursts.

12th June 2006 03:55 PM
telecaster
quote:
Joey wrote:

Bushie43 HAS no coattails .

None !

Not one single Republican candidate stands a friggin chance this fall with Cheney / Bush ( the Spiro Agnew and Dick Nixon of our times ) still in power ( see : Richard Nixon , August , 1974 ) .

Good point. That is why the Repub beat the Dem last week for Cunningham's seat

The joey: Providing incorrect posts since 1995
12th June 2006 03:58 PM
Some Guy
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Good point. That is why the Repub beat the Dem last week for Cunningham's seat

The joey: Providing incorrect posts since 1995

that last line was funny
12th June 2006 04:04 PM
rasputin56
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Flea I'm not a Bush Geek at all! LOL! I hate some of the stupid shit he has,and has not,done. However,I get down on my knees every day and thank God Almighty that John"D-Student" Kerry didn't win.

I just am fully aware of how far left that the Democrat Party has gone,and I will never support anything from those freaks as long shitheads like Durbin,Kerry,and Murtha shit all over our troops. I come from a big military family. I have many many family members still in the service. A couple are in Iraq today. I can not begin to express how hated the Democrat Party is by all of them. The Marines have a saying,"Once a Marine always a Marine." Not so in Murtha's case. They despise this old fucking kook! They hate him with a visceral passion. Why? Because with absolutly zero facts he has stated that they "murdered in cold blood" innocent Iraqis. He has done this simply so the freakish left ie-The DU and Daily Kos types support him. Gee how fucking patriotic!

So Durbin compared our troops to "Hitler's thugs,Pol Pot's henchmen,and Soviets in their gulags." Murtha has called our troops "cold blooded murderers". Kerry went before the senate back in 1970 and told bonafied,verifiable lies about what he "witnessed". He also brought "fellow troops" into the Senate hearings that not only had never been to Veitnam,but had never been in the military at all! They showed up in borrowed uniforms to tell Congress of the atrocities they witnessed!!! Go to wintersoldier.com and read up on this "war hero"! LOL!

You can support these assholes all you want,but I will never have any respect for them at all. If that makes me a Bush Geek then I'll wear that as a badge of honor because the Democrats are a bunch of limpwristed fucks that have offered up nothing but their standard "Bush sucks" diatribe. Feel good about that. Any plan? I haven't heard one yet. Have you? No,but at least you can say Bush sucks.

Riffy

And the best thing is that you truly believe all that. God bless.

12th June 2006 04:08 PM
lotsajizz THAT'S the funny thing!!

12th June 2006 04:30 PM
pdog Soon we will be held captive by aliens, used for food and forced to be Scientoligists...
You are all fools, blinded and misled.
I pray for you all...
Except Joey!
12th June 2006 04:37 PM
Nasty Habits Do you not pray for Joey because you want to see him held captive by aliens, used for food, wraped in bacon, and forced to be a Scientoligist? Or because he is the real enemy??

Tell me!

I got's to know!

12th June 2006 05:00 PM
Riffhard
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:

And the best thing is that you truly believe all that. God bless.

No. The funny thing is that you deny it.

Howard "Yeeeehhhhaaaaa" Dean is the head of the DNC,no? He's a far left freak. Fact.

Durbin did compare our troops to Hitler's henchmen,Pol Pot's thugs,and the Soviets in their gulags. Fact.

Kerry did in fact lie to what he witnessed in Nam,and he provided a platform for imposters to lie before a Senate congressional hearing. Fact.

Murtha did say that our troops killed innocent Iraqis in "a cold blooded fashion" without hearing the whole story or having seen all the facts. Fact.

Murtha's name is dog shit with our troops. Fact.

What part of these basic facts to you guys care to dispute?

Riffy

12th June 2006 05:14 PM
telecaster
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

No. The funny thing is that you deny it.

Howard "Yeeeehhhhaaaaa" Dean is the head of the DNC,no? He's a far left freak. Fact.

Durbin did compare our troops to Hitler's henchmen,Pol Pot's thugs,and the Soviets in their gulags. Fact.

Kerry did in fact lie to what he witnessed in Nam,and he provided a platform for imposters to lie before a Senate congressional hearing. Fact.

Murtha did say that our troops killed innocent Iraqis in "a cold blooded fashion" without hearing the whole story or having seen all the facts. Fact.

Murtha's name is dog shit with our troops. Fact.

What part of these basic facts to you guys care to dispute?

Riffy

LOL Riffy. All public record but raspy & Jizzy tells us it never happened. Libs are going to wake up the first Wed in November scatching their heads wondering what went wrong, and blame the "stupid American voter"

Smells like......victory

If they aren't lying about our troops they are driving drunk into the Capitol Police, throwing cell phones at them or stuffing $90k of bribe money into their freezers

12th June 2006 05:17 PM
lotsajizz No. But, for your type it's easier to argue the lie than argue what was said.

12th June 2006 05:29 PM
Ronnie Richards
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Flea I'm not a Bush Geek at all! LOL! I hate some of the stupid shit he has,and has not,done. However,I get down on my knees every day and thank God Almighty that John"D-Student" Kerry didn't win.

Riffy

Bush sucks
12th June 2006 05:37 PM
rasputin56
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
No. But, for your type it's easier to argue the lie than argue what was said.

They merely regurgitate what they are told is said. Nothing more, nothing less. Scary actually.
12th June 2006 05:42 PM
Riffhard
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
No. But, for your type it's easier to argue the lie than argue what was said.

The lie? What lie did I post? Every single thing that I posted is a fact. Are you trying to equivicate what these morons said? Because it sounds to me that that is exactly what you are trying to do here. They said all that shit and more,and you guys try and pretend that there is nothing wrong with any of it. Strange,but I guess I should not me shocked. I mean afterall the left's big hero tried in vain to say that ,"It depends on what the word is,is."

Riffy
12th June 2006 05:44 PM
Riffhard
quote:
Ronnie Richards wrote:

Bush sucks

Thank you for clarifying the left's platform for November!

Riffy
12th June 2006 05:46 PM
Ronnie Richards
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Thank you for clarifying the left's platform for November!

Riffy

You're welcome!
12th June 2006 05:47 PM
telecaster http://washingtontimes.com/op-ed/20060519-085302-7721r.htm

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160275,00.html

Is Dean the head of the DNC?

Riffy was and is 100% correct

Que the theme from "Twilight Zone"

Freak city

Scary actually

Howe could anyone be so fucking dumb?

Oh well. They have and always will be one percenters

12th June 2006 05:52 PM
lotsajizz Riffy, you gave a laundry list. You then said we 'denied' it. I, for one, am no where on record as denying what you wrote in that post's laundry list--i.e., that Murtha's name is worse than mud with much of the military. You wrote that 'we' "denied" that. In the interest of accuracy, that is not the case. We disagree on much, let us not lose focus with accusations concerning that with which we do NOT disagree.

You were also less than accurate when you said we lack a plan. I have articulated what I think is an effective exit strateg. You may disagree with it, but you are not truthful when you claim one does not exist.

And don't assume that your side is the only one with a military family.

[Edited by lotsajizz]
12th June 2006 06:29 PM
pdog More debate less character asasination.
12th June 2006 07:10 PM
lotsajizz Words of wisdom, pdog...I will try and remember them....sorry

12th June 2006 07:10 PM
PeerQueer The Republican Party is the most vulnerable it has been since Watergate. It has been THE party of America since Reagan. While Clinton took the White House in 92, the Dems lost Congress in 94 and have not come close to getting it back since - the Dems also lost several governorships as well during the Clinton era.

Clinton won the presidential race in spit of being a democrat, not because of it. He veered sharply to the middle and remaind securely there, thus ensuring his popularity throughout both terms.

Bush has stumbled badly during his second term, though is showing recent signs of re-establishing his base. That being said, if the Dems had anything resembling an on-point message besides "We hate Bush", the next Democratic Nominee for president would win the General Election by a 55/45 margin...but the Democratic Party is in shambles and Party leader insiders are currently very concerned over a Hillary ticket - she does not appeal to the far left, and is outright hated by the right, with general indifference to the majority in the middle.

...right now, my money (literally) is on Rudy!!!!! A fiscal and tough-on-crime conservative who is pro-choice and does not concern himself with most other personal choice issues - rather Libertarian in that regard in fact. The former NY gov. has some serious cash backers organizing behind him. Last year that money was coming almost exclusively from the New York area, but now it is coming in from throughout the country. Rudy is a down-the-middle moderate who appeals both to the left and the right, making him very formidable.

He is best known nationwide for his remarkable handling of 9-11, but talk to New Yorkers, and he is widely acknowledged as perhaps the strongest, most effective mayor in that great city's history.

Vote Rudy.

Vote America.

(this endorsement paid for by PQ)
12th June 2006 07:33 PM
Starbuck bush is almost as gay as soccer!

[Edited by Starbuck]
12th June 2006 07:54 PM
PeerQueer [quote]Starbuck wrote:
bush is almost as gay as soccer!
_________

...yeah

...good one.
12th June 2006 08:12 PM
Riffhard Very astute and cogent points PQ. I agree with everything you have said about the Democrats being in shambles. They are. No use in anyone here trying to deny this fact. Bush has had incredibly low poll numbers,as the left so gleefully points out,yet the Democrats still can't get any traction with their own opinion polls. Plus Bush will not be running again. That is why I always puzzle over the Bush bash tactics of the left. There has been no plan put forth by those on the left. They can say that there is,but a beat feet and retreat attitude towards Iraq is a policy that is not going to garner them any votes except those from the far laft. The reason that the Democrats have not had a solid message on this issue is because they are so beholden to the far left.

Now some here seem to think that I make this stuff up about the far left coopting the Democrat party,but the fact is that they have. When Michael Moore is sitting next to the most ineffective president in our lifetimes at the Democratic National Convention you know that all reason has flown out the window. When your number one poitical power player (read $) vows to spend his entrire fortune to beat George Bush you know that the party has lost boatlads of political clout. The fact that George Soros gets any credibility within the Dem circles speaks volumes about their desperation. The guy is a kook! When the Dems hoist up Cindy Sheehan and the Jersey Girls as spokespeople for their platform you gotta know something is very foul in the air for Dems.

Rudy? Yes right now he has all the balls in his court should he want the nomination. However,I would say that should George Allen recieve any true backing within the Republican party he could be a real solid canidate. He is a Reagan conservative,unlike Bush,and he would appeal to the base muchmore than Rudy. We shall see,but one thing is for sure the Democrats have nobody that is electable for the Presidency. Hillary? LOL! She can't carry one southern state,and will go over like a turd in a punchbowl in all red states.

Riffy
12th June 2006 08:14 PM
rasputin56
quote:
telecaster wrote:
http://washingtontimes.com/op-ed/20060519-085302-7721r.htm

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160275,00.html

Is Dean the head of the DNC?

Riffy was and is 100% correct

Que the theme from "Twilight Zone"

Freak city

Scary actually

Howe could anyone be so fucking dumb?

Oh well. They have and always will be one percenters

Sweet Moses did you just post an editorial piece from the Moonie Times and then Fox News to "prove" a point? I will give you guys this, you regurgitate with the best of them. Well done.

Just a quick question what did Durbin's "apology" say? How about the full content of Kerry's testimony? Murtha? Funny but Fox (the only thing you people seem to watch) confirmed pretty much what Murtha said. Those rat bastards.

The more you guys keep posting the sadder I become for the future of this country.

Night, night.
12th June 2006 08:40 PM
Riffhard
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:

Sweet Moses did you just post an editorial piece from the Moonie Times and then Fox News to "prove" a point? I will give you guys this, you regurgitate with the best of them. Well done.

Just a quick question what did Durbin's "apology" say? How about the full content of Kerry's testimony? Murtha? Funny but Fox (the only thing you people seem to watch) confirmed pretty much what Murtha said. Those rat bastards.

The more you guys keep posting the sadder I become for the future of this country.

Night, night.

Perhaps the people at the Democratic Underground buy into the left's equivicating(in fact they encourage it),but most people were genuinly outraged at Durbin's stupid ass remarks. Likewise many were equally outraged at Kerry for stabbing his fellow Nam vets in the back back in 1970. You can pretend that that's not true Raspy,but you're only fooling yourself. My father for one will not allow the man's name to be spoken in his house! As for Murtha? Well if you want to convict the troops on the ground that are literally dying in service to their nation before all the facts are known be my guest,but I think the bastard is doing it strictly for political reasons. Strike that. I don't think he's doing it for political reasons. I know he is,and it's pretty goddamned tactless if you ask me.

Regurgitate? That's a laugh coming from the "Bush sucks" crowd? You guys have been singing that same tune since 2000. This is one of the reasons that the more things change for the Democrats the more they stay the same.

Riffy
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)