ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

...It was her second name!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Zarqawi dead!!! (NSC) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
12th June 2006 09:19 AM
rasputin56
quote:

You are this board’s third arm. A useless, atrophied, unnecessary appendage that we could all probably swim better without.

Now, that is what I call gold! Gold, I tell ya! Have you ever considered starting your own website? With material like that...Gold!
12th June 2006 09:29 AM
Joey
quote:
Dan wrote:

try to ride in on whats left of Bush's coat tails.

Bushie43 HAS no coattails .

None !

Not one single Republican candidate stands a friggin chance this fall with Cheney / Bush ( the Spiro Agnew and Dick Nixon of our times ) still in power ( see : Richard Nixon , August , 1974 ) .
12th June 2006 09:32 AM
Joey

" You are this board’s third arm. A useless, atrophied, unnecessary appendage that we could all probably swim better without."

12th June 2006 09:46 AM
FPM C10
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
You are this board’s third arm. A useless, atrophied, unnecessary appendage that we could all probably swim better without.

(and then posted a disturbing image of a horrible birth defect that he found, naturally, on the Fox News site)

Ladies and gentlemen, meet today's Bush geek!

Thanks for starting everyone's week off with a great image, and presuming to speak for everyone. Was it Rasputin's dislike of your lapdog what inspired you to search google images for birth defects, or was it the picture he posted of Bushie43 "in uniform"?

Sick.

Do you post a lot of birth defect pictures over at "the Couch", or do you reserve them for this forum exclusively?

12th June 2006 09:52 AM
Joey
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

Ladies and gentlemen, meet today's Bush geek!

Thanks for starting everyone's week off with a great image, and presuming to speak for everyone. Was it Rasputin's dislike of your lapdog what inspired you to search google images for birth defects, or was it the picture he posted of Bushie43 "in uniform"?

Sick.

Do you post a lot of birth defect pictures over at "the Couch", or do you reserve them for this forum exclusively?

Fleabit ......................

I would like to nuzzle you .

You are much loved by Joey
12th June 2006 09:52 AM
glencar Bush is at 44% & rising. That Zarquawi thing really helped!
12th June 2006 09:53 AM
glencar Maxy posts one of the funniest things you'll read this week & you just can't laugh along with the rest of us, can you? Buncha sour pusses.
12th June 2006 09:55 AM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
That Zarquawi thing really helped!

Yeah , THAT will lower interest rates , reduce everyone's property taxes , keep energy costs under control , pay off the public debt and neutralize Iran ( the BIG winner in our War with Iraq ) .

Where is me dope ?!?!

Where ... ?!?!
12th June 2006 10:00 AM
rasputin56
quote:
glencar wrote:
Bush is at 44% & rising. That Zarquawi thing really helped!

Now THAT is funny!
12th June 2006 10:02 AM
FPM C10
quote:
glencar wrote:
Maxy posts one of the funniest things you'll read this week & you just can't laugh along with the rest of us, can you? Buncha sour pusses.

Here...

http://www.marchofdimes.com

It's a laugh riot!
12th June 2006 10:02 AM
Maxlugar [quote]Joey wrote:

That's it! 301 MetroCenter Boulevard, #102, Warwick Rhode Island you friggin' coward--any time, you wimp...show up if you got the balls...or are you just talk?

12th June 2006 10:06 AM
egon why all this hate, when all we should do is love?

[Edited by egon]
12th June 2006 10:12 AM
Joey " That's it! 301 MetroCenter Boulevard, #102, Warwick Rhode Island you friggin' coward--any time, you wimp...show up if you got the balls...or are you just talk?"

12th June 2006 10:13 AM
FPM C10 Pussy!
12th June 2006 10:37 AM
Maxlugar
12th June 2006 10:49 AM
FPM C10 OK, OK! I give up!

NO MAS! NO MAS!

12th June 2006 11:01 AM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

It will be a Chilla ..... and a killa .......and a Thrilla ......when I get the gorilla ... in Manilla !
12th June 2006 12:03 PM
sirmoonie We've been hit! We've been hit!

Save the bombardier! Save the bombardier!
12th June 2006 12:05 PM
BILL PERKS
quote:
Joey wrote:

Yeah , THAT will lower interest rates , reduce everyone's property taxes , keep energy costs under control , pay off the public debt and neutralize Iran ( the BIG winner in our War with Iraq ) .

Where is me dope ?!?!

Where ... ?!?!

YAHOO
12th June 2006 12:09 PM
sirmoonie Looks like they have a successor to Zarqi. Maybe the Bush adminstration - the administration of George Walker Bush III - will open up a dialogue with the new dude? After all, he hasn't killed anyone yet - its only his first day on the job.
12th June 2006 12:25 PM
lotsajizz
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
[quote]Joey wrote:

That's it! 301 MetroCenter Boulevard, #102, Warwick Rhode Island you friggin' coward--any time, you wimp...show up if you got the balls...or are you just talk?

Where Joey and FPM would be treated royally to martinis, smokes, and lobsters....you, Max, can have a johnnycake and milk.....

12th June 2006 12:27 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Looks like they have a successor to Zarqi.

Of course....what good is a dead boogeyman?
12th June 2006 01:40 PM
Riffhard As I rightly predicted the DLM is now questioning just how humanly Zarqawi was delt with after the bombing. Oh dear I hope we treated him humanly?! Please tell me that the USA troops fed him peeled grapes and some chilled water. I hope they fluffed some feather pillows to rest his head on.

Oh who am I kidding? I hope they beat the ever loving shit out of this murderous bastard! I hope they wraped him in raw bacon and chanted Alah Fuckbar pig shit be upon him! I hope they humiliated his dying ass and showered him in spit and piss as his body slowly drifted towards death.

I would also love to hear just one military commander chastise these asshole reporters for trying to insinuate that US troops may have acted inappropriatly. Something along the lines of,"Who the hell cares how he was treated? This bastard killed thousands with no concern at all for them. So fuck him! He's dead. Next question?"

The DLM had no problem hateing Timothy McVeigh,and even tried to insinuate that he got his ideas from listening to rightwing talk radio! That,of course,was complete bullshit,but so long as he was a white home grown terrorist with a "white power" agenda the DLM hated him. Not so with Zarqawi. Strange,huh?

A couple recent headlines. From the ABC News website the day after Zarqawi was killed,"Zarqawi dead. Good news or bad?" The CNN ticker from Saturday,"Zarqawi's death raises new concerns about US military tactics. Haditha part two?"

Never mind the fact that new facts are starting to show a complete different take on Haditha. That matters not to the DLM. Anything to make the US military look bad is good! Those that pretend that this is not happening are incredibly naive.

Riffy

12th June 2006 01:43 PM
lotsajizz people who commit acts of War without being at a state of War or while hiding in plain clothes are entitled to no treaty protection...I fail to see how we treated him is much of an issue.....you want humane treatment, don't skulk about....
12th June 2006 01:47 PM
Dan
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

I was disappointed when they altered that 2 headed baby a year or so ago. I would have loved to date that thing in 18 years.
12th June 2006 02:12 PM
FPM C10
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
As I rightly predicted the DLM is now questioning just how humanly Zarqawi was delt with after the bombing. Oh dear I hope we treated him humanly?!

You probably mean "humanely".

I think perhaps the questions about whether or not he was beaten to death have more to do with wondering why he wasn't kept alive for questioning. The "Good News or Bad?" headline probably had to do with Bush announcing nothing much was likely to change because of it. Haven't heard the "new facts" about Haditha since the DLM hasn't been talking about it, preferring to focus on the stories Bush wants them to focus on - gay marriage and al Zarqawi.

So your story is the DLM (god what a Bush geek you are) LOVES Zarqawi and hated Timothy McVeigh? REALLY? Hey, pointing out that Bush passed on killing him TWICE because it would weaken his case for war doesn't equate LOVING him. And actually mainstream media didn't bring that up either.

But don't let me spoil your fun. Please carry on with your tirade.

[Edited by FPM C10]
12th June 2006 02:45 PM
Maxlugar [quote]Dan wrote:

I was disappointed when they altered that 2 headed baby a year or so ago. I would have loved to date that thing in 18 years.

That's miracle on ice postin'!

12th June 2006 02:47 PM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

******** NEW MATERIAL ALERT ****************

********** NEW MATERIAL ALERT ****************

Thanks Max

12th June 2006 02:56 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Joey wrote:

******** NEW MATERIAL ALERT ****************

********** NEW MATERIAL ALERT ****************

Thanks Max

Joey just posted up
12th June 2006 03:04 PM
FPM C10 Don't steal it, Joey! It's booby-trapped!

Besides that, it's not very good. "Miracle on ice?" Our olympic hockey team beating the russkies?

Is he implying that Poplar posting something good was a million-to-one shot?

(yawn)

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)