ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

...It was her second name!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Zarqawi dead!!! (NSC) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
8th June 2006 11:39 PM
Riffhard I'll go with George Allen,but anybody is better than Cankles Clinton.

Riffy
8th June 2006 11:39 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
And remember every time you say that we are losing,Bush is an idiot,the military is full of murderers you are being the ultimate patriot!

1. I never said we were losing, because the term has no meaning whatsoever in the Iraq war. Ironically, nobody, including you and George Walker Bush III, have any fucking idea what "winning" is.

2. I now pledge to say George Walker Bush III is a fucking idiot every day. And if you think calling that half-ass dipshit an idiot makes me unpatriotic, you are going to be really crying at the people who I am going to list that think likewise.

3. I never said one fucking word about "the military is full of murderers" so go fuck yourself.

quote:

The comparrison [sic] of Iraq to Japan and Germany is 100% germain [sic] and is spot fucking on. The war may not be the same,but that was not the point.

You would have to be whacked out on ludes to compare the Iraqi war to World War II - remember howe pissed you Bush geeks would get when Joey used to wrongly compare Iraq to Vietnam? He's wrong, he should have said its World War II? Do you guys ever stop and think about the demented inconsistencies you post?

quote:

Iraqis don't want democracy because Moonie,Jizzy,and others here say so!

Don't take my word for it, Iraqis don't want democracy because they are a bunch of Koran worshipping nutcases, and given a big multi-billion dollar staged chance to prove otherwise, they lined up, dipped their fingers in purple paint, and proceeded to act predictably. See, e.g. supra. See, e.g. your photos.

Just what is your definition of a democracy, btw? The Shariah model or the Wahabi? Two cents of free advice: When you go visit your utopian nation-building dream one day, don't tell them you are a JC lover - they'll jail you man. I'm telling you they will.
8th June 2006 11:48 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
You want a warrior? Go wit' McCain. I wish he had beaten W in 2000.

He's my 2nd choice. I'm still bummed at how bad he let Rove punk him...
8th June 2006 11:51 PM
Dan
quote:
pdog wrote:
The leaser of Pakistan took over through a military coup. He pretends to be our friend, only b/c he walks the line of keeping his power and being overthrown by Islamic fundamentalists. I do not like him or trust him. He has not helped us capture/kill Al Quida who dance along his boarder with Afghanistan. He is a dictator, and not the good kind like I'd be.

Pakistan is more of a situational ally. Some high ranking Al Qaeda like Khalid Shiek Mohammed were captured in Pakistan but the government doesn't exert any control whatsoever against the border areas. I am more concerned about what happens with Pakistan whenever or however Musharraf's term ends, or what the command and control procedure is over the nukes in the present or the future. I have always been a bit more concerned with the reality of Pakistani nukes than the future probability of Iranian nukes.
8th June 2006 11:58 PM
pdog
quote:
Dan wrote:

Pakistan is more of a situational ally. Some high ranking Al Qaeda like Khalid Shiek Mohammed were captured in Pakistan but the government doesn't exert any control whatsoever against the border areas. I am more concerned about what happens with Pakistan whenever or however Musharraf's term ends, or what the command and control procedure is over the nukes in the present or the future. I have always been a bit more concerned with the reality of Pakistani nukes than the future probability of Iranian nukes.

I don't think his term will end.
8th June 2006 11:59 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Dan wrote:

Don't concern yourself with any of the newculer stuff. Nobody else has for years. Didn't you hear? There's a democracy in Iraq. Freedom am won! Freedom am won!
9th June 2006 12:01 AM
Riffhard You have lost all credibilty with me Moonie. You went from a decent guy that I could joke and share a laugh with to a bitter hate filled asshole. Why? I have no clue. Perhaps you can clue me into that as well. By the way,I never said that "you" said those things about the military. The point was that many love to spew about their uberpatriotism by claiming that they are the "true" patriots for showing their dissent,but then when something very good,nay great,happens as did yesterday they have to rip it down and find new ways to bash our effort in Iraq and more importantly to bash Bush.

I NEVER ONCE COMPARED THE IRAQ WAR TO WWII!! Get over that bullshit! I compared the Iraqis' ability to handle democracy as not so far fetched because liberals made the same claims about the Japanese and Germans. Both of those peoples were thought too brainwashed in their own insane ideologies to handle democracy. Gee,that sounds exactly like what some backweards thinkers are saying about the Iraqis today.

Get it? Got it? Good!

Riffy
9th June 2006 12:08 AM
pdog
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Don't concern yourself with any of the newculer stuff. Nobody else has for years. Didn't you hear? There's a democracy in Iraq. Freedom am won! Freedom am won!

C'mon Moonie... I'm only hoping, having faith... Looking forward... It's not a L or R hope. It's hope for the world.
Iraq ain't free yet, not even close. But if we can secure peace, we can hopefully put pressure on The Saudis, who I hate...
I'll defer to the people who know more than... I'm not know, or ever will claim to be smart... I spent my educational years selling and doing dope! I'm a capitilist, no more, no less!
9th June 2006 12:11 AM
Brainbell Jangler Did al Qaeda want Zarqawi dead?

http://www.strategypage.com/dls/articles/200512132333225.asp

This is no liberal media outlet.
9th June 2006 12:11 AM
Dan
quote:
pdog wrote:
I'm not a Bush geek... Bush is an idiot.
Wesley Clark in 2008, let a warrior win the war!

My top 3 choices or any combination of the 3 would be Ron Paul, Gary Johnson and Tom Tancredo. Totally unrealistic choices. But I think George Allen stands a pretty good chance of winning the South Carolina primary unless Haley Barbour jumps in the race.
9th June 2006 12:13 AM
pdog
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:
Did al Qaeda want Zarqawi dead?

http://www.strategypage.com/dls/articles/200512132333225.asp

This is no liberal media outlet.

He was still evil and held many of their ideals.
9th June 2006 12:17 AM
Brainbell Jangler If you can't get the link to open, Google "Dunnigan Zarqawi."
9th June 2006 12:19 AM
Brainbell Jangler pdog,
I'm not saying I'm sorry he's dead. See my first post on the subject. I'm just saying we should think about how this went down and who may ultimately benefit.
9th June 2006 12:24 AM
Osama bin Hiding Peek-a-boo!
9th June 2006 12:29 AM
Dan I love Strategy Page.

"Zarqawi Scheduled for Martyrdom June 7, 2006:

http://www.strategypage.com/htmw/htmurph/articles/20060607.aspx

And I don't think anyone here said they aren't glad he is dead.
9th June 2006 12:29 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
pdog wrote:

C'mon Moonie... I'm only hoping, having faith... Looking forward... It's not a L or R hope. It's hope for the world.

Faith, you gotta have faith - you, George Walker Bush III, George Michael, Riffy, and the rest of the quasi-new neo-liberals. We are the world, we are the children, we are the ones to make a happy place, so lets start swishing.....

Hey PDog, you seem to have the low down skinny dish. Howe come George Walker Bush III lovers love George Walker Bush III so much that they dump their friends who can't stand the phoney dope? I keep running into this phenomena and its fucking up my posting.

quote:

Iraq ain't free yet, not even close.

What? Saddam Hussein is gone. We won. Iraqis are free to do whatever they want.
9th June 2006 12:31 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
Osama bin Hiding wrote:
Peek-a-boo!

I denounce you!

Hah!

First one! As usual.

My wife has perky breasts. I win!

9th June 2006 12:45 AM
PeerQueer
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

I denounce you!

Hah!

First one! As usual.

My wife has perky breasts. I win!

I love perky breasts with sweet hard nipples...
9th June 2006 12:50 AM
Bloozehound a great, symbolic victory for our military, but the lefties, as always, just find thing to argue, whine and complain about, because they believe in fighting kinder, gentler wars, instead of using 500 lb bombs, they wish we'd drop 500 page subpoenas

9th June 2006 01:02 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:
a great, symbolic victory for our military, but the lefties, as always, just find thing to argue, whine and complain about, because they believe in fighting kinder, gentler wars, instead of using 500 lb bombs, they wish we'd drop 500 page subpoenas

I'm telling you trouts, some of the stuff you post, though repeated and regurged often (500 lb subpoenas) is kind of funny (500 lb subpoenas). You just have to use it at the right time. Its an A list thing (apparently, I used to be an A list poster, so I would know maybe).

For example, find one, just one, "leftie" post, as you are trying to infer them to be, in this entire thread. G'wan, I dares ya Horst! I double weinerschnitzel dares ya! Schnell! München, münchen, piss knuckle, skünchen.
9th June 2006 01:30 AM
pdog
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Faith, you gotta have faith - you, George Walker Bush III, George Michael, Riffy, and the rest of the quasi-new neo-liberals. We are the world, we are the children, we are the ones to make a happy place, so lets start swishing.....

Hey PDog, you seem to have the low down skinny dish. Howe come George Walker Bush III lovers love George Walker Bush III so much that they dump their friends who can't stand the phoney dope? I keep running into this phenomena and its fucking up my posting.

What? Saddam Hussein is gone. We won. Iraqis are free to do whatever they want.

Never... you can disagree. I have on the Politics board... We remain civil, at least I do, so it's all that matters. I'm the same with you. i would never go down some road that would keep you out of the seedy SF bars without me...
Please, don't confuse my faith with their faith...
I've never met your wife, I hope to one day... We are still friends right?
All this stuff, should work out. Riffy loves you... Give it time! And stay black!
9th June 2006 02:58 AM
2000monkey We whacked Al! Great! Now that the last ties between Iraq and 9/11 have been smashed we can start building a McDonalds's on Zarqawi's blast site. Let the cheap oil flow!
9th June 2006 04:16 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Zarqawi: The Man and the Myth
The man is dead, and the myth will soon follow
By Justin Raimundo
http://www.antiwar.com/justin/?articleid=9114
9th June 2006 06:45 AM
StonesNinja I wonder if Zarqawi is disappointed he wont see the World Cup. I don’t think they have good television reception in hell.
9th June 2006 06:48 AM
lotsajizz I'd think there would be lots of TV in Hell...and lots of soccer

but no baseball

9th June 2006 07:33 AM
Maxlugar [quote]sirmoonie wrote:
"Don't take my word for it, Iraqis don't want democracy because they are a bunch of Koran worshipping nutcases,"

Whoa Egon you see this????

"and given a big multi-billion dollar staged chance to prove otherwise, they lined up, dipped their fingers in purple paint, and proceeded to act predictably. See, e.g. supra. See, e.g. your photos."

What are you saying here? This was a staged election??? They were paid? I might be a geek but this seems odd.
9th June 2006 07:35 AM
Mahatma Kane Jeeves He's dead.
Good riddance.
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS!!
9th June 2006 08:14 AM
Chuck Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

"Zarqawi: The Man and the Myth
The man is dead, and the myth will soon follow
By Justin Raimundo
http://www.antiwar.com/justin/?articleid=9114"

=========

Great site!

Day after day, Raimondo emphatically makes the point that the Bush/Neo-cons are shameless liars, who will say the most outrageous and completely unfounded things about critics of that Administration. That is probably not news to most people here but it does seem to be news to large sections of the American public who have only recently begun to wake up to this fact. So it's important if dissident rightists like Raimondo are able to help disaffected Bushites see the truth on this matter.

Certainly it can be said that Raimondo has been doing a better job in this regard that many of the liberals, who even at this late date, still attempt to cover for the Bush Administration, since whether they want to admit or not, they are in basic agreement with the Administration on most foreign policy issues, particularly in regards to the Middle East.

9th June 2006 08:23 AM
Maxlugar [quote]Chuck wrote:
Certainly it can be said that Raimondo has been doing a better job in this regard that many of the liberals, who even at this late date, still attempt to cover for the Bush Administration, since whether they want to admit or not, they are in basic agreement with the Administration on most foreign policy issues, particularly in regards to the Middle East.

[Edited by Maxlugar]
9th June 2006 08:31 AM
glencar That Justin Raimondo site shows that paranoia in America is alive & well.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)