ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

...It was her second name!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Zarqawi dead!!! (NSC) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
12th June 2006 08:56 PM
pdog Wesley Clark in 2008 or McCain, anyone else is shit!
12th June 2006 09:12 PM
rasputin56
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Perhaps the people at the Democratic Underground buy into the left's equivicating(in fact they encourage it),but most people were genuinly outraged at Durbin's stupid ass remarks. Likewise many were equally outraged at Kerry for stabbing his fellow Nam vets in the back back in 1970. You can pretend that that's not true Raspy,but you're only fooling yourself. My father for one will not allow the man's name to be spoken in his house! As for Murtha? Well if you want to convict the troops on the ground that are literally dying in service to their nation before all the facts are known be my guest,but I think the bastard is doing it strictly for political reasons. Strike that. I don't think he's doing it for political reasons. I know he is,and it's pretty goddamned tactless if you ask me.

Regurgitate? That's a laugh coming from the "Bush sucks" crowd? You guys have been singing that same tune since 2000. This is one of the reasons that the more things change for the Democrats the more they stay the same.

Riffy

So much blind hatred from the Right it's very sad. I know in order for the Republican Party to operate effectively it must have a boogeyman but this is getting ridiculous.

FOXNews'Bret Baier 5/18/06
Marine commanders say that a criminal investigation is continuing into the incident that occurred seven months ago in the Iraqi town of Haditha, west of Baghdad. At issue, the deaths of at least 15 Iraqis, including women and children, killed, the Marines said at first, after a firefight following a roadside bomb attack that left one Marine dead. Witnesses said the Marines responded by indiscriminately firing on unarmed civilians. Marine commanders say they can't comment on an ongoing criminal investigation. They confirm three Marines have been relieved of their command as the investigation has continued, and they don't expect a report to be released for at least another week. But privately, senior commanders and Pentagon officials tell Fox it appears that Marines did not follow the rules of engagement in the incident. And according to one official, the report is going to be, quote, "ugly."

As an aside it sounded to me like Murtha actually put the blame on those higher up in the chain of command and kind of excused the soldiers. But that doesn't work into getting all riled up and destroying a man who served his country honorably for 37 years, does it? I won't even get started on Kerry as I'm sure most have never actually read the testimony and even if they did they would only see what they wanted to to satisfy their preconceived notions.

The mere fact that you keep naming the DU and Kos means that they are starting to become a threat to the Right. (I saw 'em on Drudge today, a sure sign that they are beginning to be perceived as a "problem") Bring 'em down and quick is the tried and true GOP tactic. At this point in time, the only place they truly are powerful though is in your mind. Sure, every once in awhile someone in the party may pay lip service to them but when it comes down to it, nothing. I LMFAO everytime you and your kind say how beholden the Democrats are to the extreme Left. It just proves that you people only see what you want to. For chrissake, their platform has been to cater to the middle for the past 10 years and avoid the base at all costs. That is one of the reasons they keep losing. Crack me up, y'all do. If you want to talk about beholden to the extreme wing take a look at your boys. If you don't think that the Robertson's, Falwell's, Reed's and Hobson's call many if not all of the shots and are pandered to at just about every turn, then we're done here.

This time, really, night, night.

Oh, and I can't wait to see the hit job on Clark. I wonder if he has any black illegitimate kids or something. Then again, that would be going easy on him these days. So much hatred on the Right.
12th June 2006 09:21 PM
pdog Character asasination is a tactic the democratic party should work really hard to develop. In this day and age of pop culture politics and E Channel style debate, The Dems should do what the Pubs have been doing for years. Maybe they can't b/c by definition a Democrat is a Nancy boy.
12th June 2006 09:57 PM
Riffhard Raspy your new theme song is Rubberband Man by the Spinners. Because you are the biggest spinner that I have seen in quite some time.

You give Tele a hard time for useing Fox News as a source,and then in the same post you try and use the same source to pretend that Murtha did not say,and I quote,"This was cold blooded murder!" He said it Raspy. He then quickly used the tried and true method of equivicating by adding that the "higher ups" are responsible. Well who the hell was in the theater of battle there John?! Who just watched one their fellow troops get blown in half by a roadside bomb?!

Oh,and by the way,today a new story came out that states that the marines on the ground did follow the rules of engagement. But let's not wait until the whole story comes out before we convict these guys. That wouldn't be politically prudent.

Yeah Raspy keep telling yourself that the Dems are playing the middle and ignoring the base! LOL! Please tell me why Micheal Moore's propaganda film premeir was attended by eight Democrat leaders? Why does George Soros pull so many strings in the party? Why was Joe Leiberman villifeid inside Democrat circles? Cindy Sheehan? Howard "Yeeeeeehhhhhaaaaa" Dean? Yeah,you're right. They are totally ignoring their far left base. You actually believe that?

As for Kerry's testimony. I have read it backwards and forwards,and he did in fact testify to events that he never witnessed. He tried mightly to claim that he was told of these atrocities,but that doesn't put that genie back in the bottle Raspy. Go to www.wintersoldier.com and read it all yourself.

The right is threatened by the Daily Kos and DU?!?!? Are you kidding me?! Good god man I hope they keep it up! They are doing a brilliant job of pointing out just how unhinged the left is these days. I encourage them to do exactly what they are doing.

By the way I hate nobody. You want hate go read some of the thought provoking threads over at the DU. Now that my friend is some in-your-face vetirolic hatered. I can only shake my head and laugh when I read those insane posts.

Sleep well Raspy.

Riffy
12th June 2006 10:41 PM
Zulu Fun Mix I don't see why the rightwingers on here keep taunting the liberals for losing elections. What does that prove? It only proves the majority of voters are stupid. 75% of them happily supported the invasion of Iraq in March '03. Dumbfucks.

By the way, Michael Moore is the most patriotic man in America.
12th June 2006 10:52 PM
PeerQueer [quote]Riffhard wrote:
Very astute and cogent points PQ. I agree with everything you have said about the Democrats being in shambles. They are. No use in anyone here trying to deny this fact. Bush has had incredibly low poll numbers,as the left so gleefully points out,yet the Democrats still can't get any traction with their own opinion polls. Plus Bush will not be running again. That is why I always puzzle over the Bush bash tactics of the left. There has been no plan put forth by those on the left. They can say that there is,but a beat feet and retreat attitude towards Iraq is a policy that is not going to garner them any votes except those from the far laft. The reason that the Democrats have not had a solid message on this issue is because they are so beholden to the far left.

Now some here seem to think that I make this stuff up about the far left coopting the Democrat party,but the fact is that they have. When Michael Moore is sitting next to the most ineffective president in our lifetimes at the Democratic National Convention you know that all reason has flown out the window. When your number one poitical power player (read $) vows to spend his entrire fortune to beat George Bush you know that the party has lost boatlads of political clout. The fact that George Soros gets any credibility within the Dem circles speaks volumes about their desperation. The guy is a kook! When the Dems hoist up Cindy Sheehan and the Jersey Girls as spokespeople for their platform you gotta know something is very foul in the air for Dems.

Rudy? Yes right now he has all the balls in his court should he want the nomination. However,I would say that should George Allen recieve any true backing within the Republican party he could be a real solid canidate. He is a Reagan conservative,unlike Bush,and he would appeal to the base muchmore than Rudy. We shall see,but one thing is for sure the Democrats have nobody that is electable for the Presidency. Hillary? LOL! She can't carry one southern state,and will go over like a turd in a punchbowl in all red states.

_________

Allen has traction with the conservative base no doubt - though there is fear he lacks the easy charisma that made Reagan so effective. Plus, middle America is polling very much toward Rudy at the moment, though of course, that could change over the next few months as the political machine gets rolling in earnest.

The Dems, man, they have become a 3rd party! Shocking how far they have fallen since 1980.

It's gonna be interesting...
12th June 2006 11:55 PM
Starbuck michael moore is an embarassment to good liberals.

farenheit 9/11 was a load of one sided shite.
13th June 2006 12:26 AM
Zulu Fun Mix Good patriots are never dispassionate and "objective."
13th June 2006 12:32 AM
2000monkey The great Bill Clinton introduced the Stones at one of their concerts. Of course Bush would never MC a Stones show. He simply is not intelligent enough to appreciate them and that defect influences his entire being. Fortunately he makes no important decisions. At the fantastic Dallas Stones show on the current tour Mick made mention of the fact that Bush calls Texas home and was answered with resounding jeers,the only catcalls you'll ever hear at a Stones gig. Even in Texas--ground zero of the Bush revolution--thousands of people will react with revulsion at the mere mention of Bush.

John Kerry and Murtha would have killed Zarqawi with their bare hands. If we can survive a while longer as a nation, Bushism will soon be over. The results of the fraudulent 2000 election will be overturned and Al Gore will immediately go about reforming the energy industry. Bush and Rummy will be in jail. Cheeny's brain will be kept alive for future generations to study. The red staters will go back to buying lottery tickets.
13th June 2006 01:15 AM
glencar Yes, let's hope our wonderful nation survives this awful Bush Presidency. Tinfoil hats on sale in aisle 6!
13th June 2006 01:17 AM
glencar Oh, I missed this gem: "John Kerry and Murtha would have killed Zarqawi with their bare hands."

LOL Kerry would have filed workmen's comp after said thrashing. I heard on Laura Ingraham's show that Kerry asked for Swiss cheese on his Philly cheesesteak during the last campaign. Could the international man of mystery be any dumber?
13th June 2006 01:31 AM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
telecaster wrote:

LOL Riffy. All public record but raspy & Jizzy tells us it never happened. Libs are going to wake up the first Wed in November scatching their heads wondering what went wrong, and blame the "stupid American voter"

Smells like......victory

If they aren't lying about our troops they are driving drunk into the Capitol Police, throwing cell phones at them or stuffing $90k of bribe money into their freezers

$90k of bribe money--or what Tom Delay and Jack Abramoff would call chump change.
And of course "libs" are driving drunk; Rush has driven the price of Oxycontin through the roof.
13th June 2006 03:16 AM
2000monkey >>Yes, let's hope our wonderful nation survives this awful Bush Presidency. Tinfoil hats on sale in aisle 6!<<

We won't have to find out since he'll be forced to resign so he won't be doing the perp walk past the White House tourists. Otherwise he'd probably retreat to the Washington Nookyaler bunkers with his finger on the button. Forget the tin foil hats, Bush Geeks would be scrambling for the radiation masks which wouldn't fit over their pointy pin heads.
13th June 2006 03:17 AM
munky http://novogate.com/board/968/Archives/08%2D16%2D2005/214337-1.html
13th June 2006 03:19 AM
munky http://novogate.com/board/968/Archives/08%2D16%2D2005/214187-1.html

The Neocons don't like this! Heck no. Sticky this!
[Edited by munky]
[Edited by munky]
13th June 2006 03:37 AM
munky ------------------------------------------------------------
jb wrote:

No one who supports Bush/Condi can go to these shows in good conscious.................

-------------------

Many agree with you jb.
13th June 2006 04:16 AM
2000monkey >>LOL Kerry would have filed workmen's comp after said thrashing. I heard on Laura Ingraham's show that Kerry asked for Swiss cheese on his Philly cheesesteak during the last campaign. Could the international man of mystery be any dumber? <<

Laura Ingraham should know from cheese, she is a piece of Swiss cheese, grown in a government lab and made to look and sound like a Fox commentator in order to keep Nascar loving twerps enthralled.
13th June 2006 04:44 AM
Rodney_King condi and coulter.

there's two hot conservative bitches.

13th June 2006 06:06 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Zarqawi and the Drug War
by Jacob G. Hornberger, June 12, 2006

After several consecutive months of bad news for U.S. officials — the Marine massacre at Haditha, the disclosure of secret CIA renditions and torture camps in former Soviet-bloc countries, the weekly deaths of American troops, and the daily kidnappings, beheadings, and suicide bombs in Baghdad — U.S. officials and pro-occupation supporters received a big morale booster with the killing of Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, or as Australian Prime Minister John Howard put it, “a huge boost for anti-terrorist forces in Iraq.”

But isn’t this the same type of periodic morale booster that we’ve seen in the war on drugs for the past 30 years? How many times have we seen federal officials and the news networks over the years hyping the arrest or killing of some big drug lord?

Do you recall the capture of Manuel Noriega, the leader of Panama? U.S. officials, as well as the mainstream news media, were totally hyped up during the military invasion of Panama to capture someone accused of being one of the primary drug dealers in the world — someone who, by the way, had been on the payroll of the CIA. The news briefings and press coverage of the Panamanian invasion and capture of Noriega came close to matching that of the Zarqawi killing. In fact, amidst all the hoopla, one could have even been forgiven for concluding that Noriega’s capture finally meant that the decades-long war on drugs would be finally over.

Alas, it was not to be. There were always more drug dealers and drug lords to go after. There was also the perpetual need for ever-increasing federal budgets to finance the continuation of the drug war.

Do you recall the famous Medellin Cartel, which operated out of Colombia in the 1970s and 1980s, and its leaders Pablo Escobar and Carlos Lehder? For years, the feds focused the public's attention on them, much as they do now with particular terrorists, suggesting that busting them would bring a “major blow” to the illegal drug trade.

Ultimately Escobar was killed, Lehder was incarcerated, and the Medellin Cartel was destroyed. What happened? The feds simply moved on to new drug-war targets on which they focused the public's attention. Even today — after more than 30 years of drug warfare — hardly a week goes by without some law-enforcement agency, either at the national, state, or local level, striking a “major blow” in the long-running drug war by making another big drug bust, an event that is then inevitably hyped by the local or national news media.

No matter how many drug busts are made or drug lords arrested or killed, the drug war continues onward with no sign of it ever ending.

The reason is simple: It is the federal government’s drug war itself that gives rise to the drug dealers and drug lords that it then gets all hyped up about busting. Without the drug war, there would be no drug lords to bust because they’d all be out of business, much as booze lords went out of business with the end of Prohibition.

It’s no different with the government’s war on terrorism, where the killing of one terrorist simply produces more terrorists, which means that the war on terrorism, like the war on drugs, continues onward with no sign of its ever ending.

The reason is simple: It is the federal government’s own interventionist foreign policy, including the death and destruction that arise from such policies as sanctions, invasions, and occupations, that give rise to the deep anger and hatred that then produces the terrorist blowback.

By dismantling America’s overseas military empire, and restoring the noninterventionist foreign policy of a constitutional republic, the threat of terrorism against the United States would disappear.

Thus, the American people have a choice to make, with respect not only to the war on drugs but also to the war on terrorism. If they choose to continue such wars, they simply need to recognize that the result will be an endless supply of drug lords and terrorists and, therefore, perpetual war. And as we continue to learn, there are enormous financial costs that come with such wars, to say nothing of ever-growing infringements on civil liberties.

If, on the other hand, Americans want to eliminate the supply of drug lords and the supply of terrorists and restore a stable, prosperous, and free society to our land, there is but one way to accomplish that: by ending the war on drugs as well as the U.S. government’s interventionist foreign policy.

Jacob Hornberger is founder and president of The Future of Freedom Foundation.
13th June 2006 07:09 AM
Ronnie Richards Fuck, the strangest shit get posted here..

The Democrat leadership is dominated by the far left, Riffy?
Does this mean they are communists?
Or is "far left" words that are void of actual meaning in American politicospeak, like "democrat", "liberal", "republican"?
13th June 2006 08:03 AM
Maxlugar Karl Rove will not be indicted!!!

Swing and a miss, libs!!!

Tee hee!!!!!
13th June 2006 08:36 AM
Riffhard
quote:
Ronnie Richards wrote:
Fuck, the strangest shit get posted here..

The Democrat leadership is dominated by the far left, Riffy?
Does this mean they are communists?
Or is "far left" words that are void of actual meaning in American politicospeak, like "democrat", "liberal", "republican"?

Uhhhh,Ronnie I never once said that the Democrat leadership was dominated by the far left. I said they are beholden to the far left. They are. To deny that very real fact is absurd. Take a look at Cindy Sheehan. This crazy bitch has ripped everyone that does not suckle the teet of her very far left views. Yet not one person in the Democrat leadership has called her for it. Why? Because they don't want to alienate all those whack jobs that spew crazy shit like "Bush will be forced to resign!","Rumsfeld's perp walk!" or "Michael Moore is the most patriotic man in America!" That is insanity and shows an incredible amount of know-nothingness. Of course I love their insane rehtoric because it all but ensures another big lose come November. In every poll ever taken on the subject the vast majority of Americans coinsider themselves socially,and fiscally conservative. So keep hoisting up your Sheehans and Moores. Keep pretending that Noam Chomsky is a true blue patriot. Keep telling ypourselves that people who attend church every Sunday are Bible thumping redneck Nascar fans. The country ain't buying it,but if it makes the DU boys and girls feel good I say go for it!

Most moderate Democrats are,indeed,chastized,and ignored within the Democrat party these days. Again why is that? Even Hillary is pilloried by the Sheehan types. She is not liberal enough for them! LOL! This fucknut wants to adopt socialism as a form of healthcare. She believes in redistribution of wealth and she's not liberal enough for these loons?!?! Good lord keep it up guys! Remember you can always tell yourselves that you're the smartest guys in the room as you continue to loose election after election.

Riffy
13th June 2006 09:01 AM
Riffhard This just in.......

STATEMENT OF ROBERT LUSKIN, ATTORNEY FOR KARL ROVE

Washington, DC—Robert Luskin, Attorney for Karl Rove today released the following statement:

“On June 12, 2006, Special Counsel Patrick Fitzgerald formally advised us that he does not anticipate seeking charges against Karl Rove.

“In deference to the pending case, we will not make any further public statements about the subject matter of the investigation. We believe that the Special Counsel's decision should put an end to the baseless speculation about Mr. Rove’s conduct.”

Developing...

Doh! Sorry fellas. Time for the tinfoil hat conspiracy theories to start making their way onto the DU and Daily Kos. LOL!

Riffy
13th June 2006 09:01 AM
TampabayStone
quote:
Zulu Fun Mix wrote:

By the way, Michael Moore is the most patriotic man in America.

Funny! Now that's a posting.
13th June 2006 09:12 AM
rasputin56 "Baseless speculation"? 5 times before the Grand Jury? Maybe not enough there for indictment but something was up. Just another victory for the politics of destruction at the possible expense of national security. Enjoy that Iranian nuke thing. Good job and y'all should be proud as punch. Just wondering but has Scooter's indictment been dismissed, too?

I'm still cracking up over the repeated George Soros comments. Talk about parroting Rush & Hannity. What, maybe .5% of the country has even heard of him and only a hypocritical Republican would demonize someone spending their money for political purposes. My guess is that Soros hasn't even spent half of what Scaife paid for Paula Jones' nose job, though.
13th June 2006 09:29 AM
Riffhard
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:
"Baseless speculation"? 5 times before the Grand Jury? Maybe not enough there for indictment but something was up. Just another victory for the politics of destruction at the possible expense of national security. Enjoy that Iranian nuke thing. Good job and y'all should be proud as punch. Just wondering but has Scooter's indictment been dismissed, too?

I'm still cracking up over the repeated George Soros comments. Talk about parroting Rush & Hannity. What, maybe .5% of the country has even heard of him and only a hypocritical Republican would demonize someone spending their money for political purposes. My guess is that Soros hasn't even spent half of what Scaife paid for Paula Jones' nose job, though.

Don't feel too bad about Rove there Raspy. Hell Hillary should have been indicted years ago,and that never happened. I feel your pain. LOL!

As far as Soros is concerned your post sheds a lot of light on on your ignorance as to what George Soros is really all about. Parroting? Hardly. I have known about this jerkweed for a long time prior to his donations to once again another failed Democrat presidential run. I would be happy to provide you with plenty of sources for you to check out this guy. I think that even you would be appalled at the chutzpa,and assholishness of this turd.

If it makes you feel good to think that conservatives must be told what to think then have at it,but I dare say that I have read considerably more about the subject than you have. In fact in light of some of your posts I know I have.

So let's see in the last week what has transpired,shall we?

1.-Zarqawi has been killed.

2.-Iraq has established a multiethnic Parliment that was democratically voted into office.

3.-Bush's polls numbers have been going up steadily. (not that this means much to me,but it sure as hell does not help the "Bush Sucks" crowd which can only be good for America.)

4.-Karl Rove has been cleared and will face no charges at all.

5.-Last but not least. Bush is right now on his way to Iraq to congratulate the troops and to recieve the new Iraqi goverment.

All in all a very good week for America. A very bad week for.....well you know.

Riffy
13th June 2006 09:41 AM
Maxlugar [quote]Riffhard wrote:
1.-Zarqawi has been killed.

2.-Iraq has established a multiethnic Parliment that was democratically voted into office.

3.-Bush's polls numbers have been going up steadily. (not that this means much to me,but it sure as hell does not help the "Bush Sucks" crowd which can only be good for America.)

5.-Last but not least. Bush is right now on his way to Iraq to congratulate the troops and to recieve the new Iraqi goverment.

All in all a very good week for America. A very bad week for.....well you know.

Oh, that's Miracle on Ice Postin'!

13th June 2006 09:41 AM
Joey " 1.-Zarqawi has been killed.

All in all a very good week for America. A very bad week for.....well you know. "

I like good news !!!!

I ALSO like twenty - seven percent Presidential Approval Ratings ..... and Dropping !!!!!

Speaking of Dropping .....

**** ABRUPT END TO TRANSMISSION ******

[cc:ss]

[Edited by Joey]
13th June 2006 09:57 AM
Maxlugar [quote]Joey wrote:
Speaking of Dropping .....

**** ABRUPT END TO TRANSMISSION ******

{TAP-TAP..TESTING...TESTING} "Ladies and gentlemen! I'm here to announce that not only is Nebraska loaded with corn, but so is Joey's colon. I know things. Thank you and God bless!"
13th June 2006 09:59 AM
Joey {TAP-TAP..TESTING...TESTING} "Ladies and gentlemen! I'm here to announce that not only is Nebraska loaded with corn, but so is Joey's colon. I know things. Thank you and God bless!"

[/quote]

I am now laughing so hard that I have tears in my eyes . Beautiful . Now THAT is Postin' ( Gold ) .

[ Postin' ]

[Edited by Joey]
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)