ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

...It was her second name!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Zarqawi dead!!! (NSC) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
11th June 2006 10:35 AM
rasputin56 No, it didn't echo it. It took it to the absolute extreme. So far the only people in government who have called for complete and immediate withdrawal of all US forces ie. cut & run, have been the Republicans.

The funny thing is that in the end if Dubya ever starts thinking about varying from the course he's on, it'll probably be based on Murtha's initial proposal.

[Edited by rasputin56]
11th June 2006 10:41 AM
glencar LOL Go with that.
11th June 2006 11:20 AM
rasputin56 Which one or both? The first is based on fact and the other, well, you'll see. Then again, no, you probably won't.
[Edited by rasputin56]
11th June 2006 12:22 PM
telecaster
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:
No, it didn't echo it. It took it to the absolute extreme. So far the only people in government who have called for complete and immediate withdrawal of all US forces ie. cut & run, have been the Republicans.

The funny thing is that in the end if Dubya ever starts thinking about varying from the course he's on, it'll probably be based on Murtha's initial proposal.

[Edited by rasputin56]

Raspy did you just emerge from a coma?

John Kerry. Murtha. Pelosi. Saddam. Turbin Durbin.

The usual weasels like yourself that want us out NOW
11th June 2006 12:34 PM
MrPleasant JAGGER TERRIFIED OF SINGING AT THE BOWL

Also see:
MICK JAGGER
ZARWAGI
ROCKSOFF

MICK JAGGER won't be following new pal ROCKSOFF's example and breaking into the pop charts anytime soon after a recent performance at the Hollywood Bowl left him a nervous wreck. Rocksoff showed off their skills in new movie HOW TO SAVE THE WORLD'S PROBLEMS, but insists they can only solve the world's problems via a ROLLING STONES MESSAGE BOARD. Mick says, "I have a real clear view of my ability, the size and shape and relative depth of my ability to be a singer. I have too much respect for the great singers to imagine that I could have an album. "I could sing as the character. The other day I had to sing as myself and I just didn't know how to do it. I got nervous. I wasn't Mick Jagger, I was ZARWAGI and it was not like the movie.
11/06/2006 14:23

11th June 2006 12:44 PM
rasputin56
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Raspy did you just emerge from a coma?

John Kerry. Murtha. Pelosi. Saddam. Turbin Durbin.

The usual weasels like yourself that want us out NOW

Great points, Tele! You really do pay attention and are able to grasp things!
The only thing left to say on this is...

Have a nice day.
11th June 2006 12:51 PM
nankerphelge

Zarqawi Planned to Top 9/11 Attacks

The New York Times reports today that before his death, top al Qaeda terrorist Abu Musab al Zarqawi trained about 300 foreign fighters in Iraq and sent them back to their home countries, where they awaited orders to carry out strikes.

But the paper makes no mention of Zarqawi's most ambitious foreign attack plot, which nearly succeeded two years ago: a weapons of mass destruction strike that intelligence officials estimated would have killed 20,000.

The death toll planned by Zarqawi would have far exceeded the destruction wrought by Osama bin Laden on Sept. 11.

The April 2004 attack, which was all but ignored by the Western press, was foiled at the last minute when Jordanian officials intercepted a convoy of three vehicles near the Syrian border.

It's cargo: 23,000 gallons of chemicals, poison gas and explosives. The target: The U.S. embassy in Amman along with the headquarters of Jordan's Intelligence service.

The Mideast bureau of the Associated Press reported at the time that Jordanian officials said Zarqawi's crew was planning to use to "a chemical bomb that would have killed as many as 20,000 people and caused large-scale destruction within a half-mile radius."
"The terror cell was also apparently planning to carry out simultaneous poison gas attacks against foreign diplomatic missions, including the heavily fortified U.S. Embassy in Amman, vital Jordanian public establishments like the prime minister's office and unspecified civilian targets," the wire service said.

Jordan's King Abdullah II confirmed the details of the attack, and publicly thanked his intelligence chief, Gen. Saad Kheir, saying that the arrests of Zarqawi's terrorists had "saved thousands of lives."

Had the plot gone forward, Abdullah said, Jordan would have seen "a crime that would have been unprecedented in the country in terms of the size of explosives mounted on the vehicles and the methods of carrying out the attacks or the civilian locations chosen."

In confessions later broadcast on ABC's "Nightline," one of the plotters revealed that he began training for the mission in 2001 in Afghanistan.

"After the fall of Afghanistan, I met Zarqawi again in Iraq," the al Qaeda operative said.

11th June 2006 01:32 PM
Riffhard Thanks for that article Nanky. I remember when that went down,and as the article rightly points out,the DLM chose not to cover it. The funny thing is that the chemical weapons that were confiscated by Jordanian officials were all covered in Iraqi markings! They were Iraqi WMDs!! No wonder the Dirty Liberal Media chose to ignore the story.

The new liberal spin is that the USA built up Zarqawi to be larger than he actually was!! ROTFLMAO!!! Fucking idiots! Zarqawi did blow up the Golden Mosque in Samarra. Zarqawi did plan the plan the three seperate hotel bombings in Amman,Jordan. Zarqawi did personaly saw the heads off of at least four Americans,probably more. Zarqawi also personally planed the train bombing in Madrid,Spain. Zarqawi was desperatly trying to foment a civil war inside Iraq by attacking Shia in their mosques. He was directly responsible for killing over three hundred Iraqi police recruits with car bombs. He also recently ordered the kidnapping of 50 plus new Iraqi police. Their heads have been found in boxes scattered throughout Baghdad for the last couple of weeks now.

These fucking morons that would like to make believe that Zarqawi was not a major player are the same fucknuts that want us all to believe that they would be good for US national security. Forget the fact that even Bin Laden called Zarqawi "The Prince of Iraq",that means nothing to the asshats on the left. Spin that shit lefty tools!

Anyone that buys into the left's horseshit is not just a fool,but a deliberatly ignorant fool.

Riffy
11th June 2006 02:10 PM
rasputin56 DLM? Is that the new right-wing term of the week? The people who think Iraq was such a great idea should get down on your knees and thank the NYTimes and Washington Post. They are the ones who sold this farce to the American public and continue to do so. Go easy on them, they've been on your side.

Did I miss the part where someone said Zarqawi's death was a bad thing?

Oh and kudos on that whole US Foreign policy thing, Heckuva job, Brownie.
[Edited by rasputin56]
11th June 2006 02:18 PM
nankerphelge Cindy "the media whore" Sheehan said it was not a good thing.

Castro said it was barbaric.

Pelosi said that we shouldn't get excited about it.

So yeah, at least three people...

11th June 2006 02:43 PM
rasputin56 I meant here but if you want to go there, don't forget Nick Berg's dad. Stupid misguided fuck obviously being used by the leftist psychopatic pussies.
11th June 2006 03:32 PM
sirmoonie So seriously, admit it Bush Geeks. When George Walker Bush III said that immigrants should learn English, wasn't the first thought you had "Yeah sure, you go first, Mr. Decider"?

Just admit it. Just admit it once, and I stop calling you Bush Geeks for like a week or something. I swear on a stack of piss.

I denounce terrorism, btw. Also, my wife is hotter than any of your wives/girlfriends. Way hotter in most cases.

Talk to y'alls later. I'm going to the bar for some god's day booze - I love getting blitzed on Sunday, its so "in your fucking face" if you know what I mean. And you do know what I mean. Daft punters. Punt o' daft.
11th June 2006 03:44 PM
pdog
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Also, my wife is hotter than any of your wives/girlfriends. Way hotter in most cases.

Links post the links!!!
11th June 2006 04:03 PM
glencar
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:
I meant here but if you want to go there, don't forget Nick Berg's dad. Stupid misguided fuck obviously being used by the leftist psychopatic pussies.

What is it about that guy? If someone killed your son, would you not want some form of revenge? And would you mouth off like he did when said revenge was gained? Well, yeah, you would. But most wouldn't.
11th June 2006 04:06 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
pdog wrote:

Links post the links!!!

musha ring dumma do damma da
whack for the daddy 'ol
whack for the daddy 'ol
there's whiskey in the jar, boyo!

Zarqawi is still dead. You won't see his still deadness reported in the liberal media.

Iraq is a democracy. They had an election, so that proves it. Ask anyone, they will tell you.

The two fundamental principles of a democracy are (1) freedom of speechismness, and (2) a secular government. Actually, the definition of a democracy is a secular government. But you won't see that reported in the liberal media!

The happiest terrorist in the world is MoMo Quadaffi. He is a very happy terrorist. Which is weird because he is still ugly and wears swishy clothes.

Crispus Attucks was black. There were black people at Harper's Ferry fucking around with John Brownie.

I'm telling you this stuff as a friend PDog. Please take it in that light. Okay? Good.

Hey, what the fuck happened to heroin chic anyway? The Bush geeks probably killed it, but you won't see THAT reported in the liberal media!

Was I going to a bar? Yes. Yes, I was.
11th June 2006 04:17 PM
Riffhard Moonie I'm very curious as to who you keep refering to when you say Bush Geeks? I'd say it's a safe bet that you're talking to anyone that does not want to suck the cock of the liberal moron sect. That about sum it big boy? I guess you'd rather of had John Kerry win? Algore perhaps?

There are many things that Bush has,and has not,done that piss me off,and I'm sure most other so called Bush Geeks would agree with me here. The fact is that Bush is the president,like it or not,and your condesending put downs aside,I am much happier that he is rather than some limpwristed phoney fuck like John Kerry.

So bash away Moonie. Have fun. Pretend that you are the smartest man on the board because you "get it". I think your schtick is wearing pretty fucking thin,but ya know,water on a duck's back I guess.

Riffy
11th June 2006 04:38 PM
rasputin56 Limpwristed phoney fuck?

By phoney do mean pretending to be a good ol' boy on a "ranch" in Texas when you're really a blue-blooded Connecticut Yankee? Or limpwristed like being a cheerleader?

Just wondering. Thanks.
11th June 2006 04:46 PM
Stonesthrow
quote:
egon wrote:

My girlfriend IS muslim by blood, wheter she wants to or not.
(i think it's similar with being jew, only
there it's the mother that passes it on..?)

But my girlfriend herself is NOT religious.
eve her dad is not practising the islam,
but he is muslim because of his dad

[Edited by egon]
[Edited by egon]

She is not muslim by blood. By nationality, she is Tunisian. By race, she is whatever her parents are. She would only be muslim if she chose to continue on in the religion of her ancestors. She can become Methodist if she wants. GW needs all the votes he can get.

11th June 2006 05:03 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Moonie I'm very curious as to who you keep refering to when you say Bush Geeks? I'd say it's a safe bet that you're talking to anyone that does not want to suck the cock of the liberal moron sect. That about sum it big boy? I guess you'd rather of had John Kerry win? Algore perhaps?

There are many things that Bush has,and has not,done that piss me off,and I'm sure most other so called Bush Geeks would agree with me here. The fact is that Bush is the president,like it or not,and your condesending put downs aside,I am much happier that he is rather than some limpwristed phoney fuck like John Kerry.

So bash away Moonie. Have fun. Pretend that you are the smartest man on the board because you "get it". I think your schtick is wearing pretty fucking thin,but ya know,water on a duck's back I guess.

Riffy

You pissed at me these days? Dude, I'm the smartest man on this board because god made me that way. Ask him. And my "schtick" never wears thin, as you know very well.

And don't call decorated Vietnam vets who volunteered to risk their life fighting for your freedom "limpwristed" okay? You come off looking like a political nutcase. Almost Bush Geekian.
11th June 2006 05:44 PM
Some Guy Zarqawi dead thread is dead!
11th June 2006 05:50 PM
Ronnie Richards Zarqawi was a true conservative.
Seriously!
11th June 2006 06:18 PM
Starbuck moonie...

you are one of the only ones left who remembers how to flame.

you and feej should join forces. kind of a wonder twins kind of thing. perhaps i can be that damn monkey.

keep up the good work!
11th June 2006 07:08 PM
Joey

Only five more months until the DEMS win back control of both houses of Congress ..............

....can you all say , " Subpoena Power ?!?! "

Good .

" Spiro Agnew their Asses Ronnie ! "

Jacky " Jerry " Ford ! ®
11th June 2006 07:22 PM
Dan
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Moonie I'm very curious as to who you keep refering to when you say Bush Geeks? I'd say it's a safe bet that you're talking to anyone that does not want to suck the cock of the liberal moron sect. That about sum it big boy? I guess you'd rather of had John Kerry win?

Yes. Well, not really. I voted for Michael Badnarik. As a former but not necessarily reformed Bush geek, I am more of a fan of divided government than one party rule.

This thread reminds me of why this is my fave Stones group. I can talk about this stuff with my friends or at least familiar posting nyms other than strangers at a designated politics board, all of whom may or may not hate the Stones and music in general. And out of all the opinions expressed here nothing has yet to inspire me to call anyone, friend or otherwise, an asshole. Maybe its time for me to start another Aerosmith thread or something.

11th June 2006 07:25 PM
Dan
quote:
Joey wrote:
Only five more months until the DEMS win back control of both houses of Congress ..............

Unfortunately this isn't what I mean by divided government. However it would provide an opening for a Republican candidate to run against congressional "obstructionists" rather than try to ride in on whats left of Bush's coat tails.
11th June 2006 07:25 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
moonie...

you are one of the only ones left who remembers how to flame.

you and feej should join forces. kind of a wonder twins kind of thing. perhaps i can be that damn monkey.

keep up the good work!

Dude, I never flame. Never. Its bad practice.

You will see some new work product from me and Fiji in the future. There is a new day dawning in America, and its nation time!
12th June 2006 04:09 AM
pdog Zarqawis father wished him dead. You know it's bad when your father regrets spilling that babby batter in your Mommy's Coochie!
12th June 2006 04:38 AM
egon
quote:
Stonesthrow wrote:

She is not muslim by blood. By nationality, she is Tunisian. By race, she is whatever her parents are. She would only be muslim if she chose to continue on in the religion of her ancestors. She can become Methodist if she wants. GW needs all the votes he can get.

well I'll be sure to tell her that. seems
they don't know shit about their own culture in tunisia....
12th June 2006 08:07 AM
Maxlugar [quote]rasputin56 wrote:
Great points, Tele! You really do pay attention and are able to grasp things!

You are this board’s third arm. A useless, atrophied, unnecessary appendage that we could all probably swim better without.

12th June 2006 08:43 AM
glencar
quote:
pdog wrote:
Zarqawis father wished him dead. You know it's bad when your father regrets spilling that babby batter in your Mommy's Coochie!

And yet Nick Berg's father was mad that Mr. Z was killed. What a wild & wacky world this Mideast is. Maybe we shoulda stayed home, Oprah!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)