ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

...It was her second name!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Zarqawi dead!!! (NSC) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
8th June 2006 12:33 PM
glencar
quote:
Dan wrote:

And its my impression that with his 1/99% positions he wasn't merely talking about political positions.

LOL I can take a good joke once in a while & you're certainly a joke.
8th June 2006 12:36 PM
Riffhard
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
I went to my daughter's year ending play today
All about American songs.
Each branch of the service was recognized
Veterans in the group were asked to stand and be recognized.
Corny as it sounds, given the events of the day,
it was outstanding, had many in the crowd cheering wildly!
WICKED PISSAH!!!!

Great stuff! I went to my daughter's play last week and the whole whole school said the Pledge to the flag and they even...they even........they even mentioned,"One nation under God!" Shhhh,don't tell the ACLU!!! We all cheered wildly! Oh,and my daghters' school also held a Christmas Pagent this year!! They sang Silent Night even!!! They also sang the Dradle Song and some other Jewish songs. Nobody was offended! It's true!

Riffy
8th June 2006 12:38 PM
PeerQueer [quote]Riffhard wrote:

Oh no,no,no PQ! glencar is very much in the 1% catagory! He is very much on the side of America when it comes to the WOT. I don't think he was trying to be a smartass at all. I think he was just genuinly suprised at your position. A simple misunderstanding here. That is all.

_________

If that is the case I apologize to Glencar.

I grow quite weary of the liberal whinings of late, (though just as weary as the oh-so-predictable conservative actions recently as well...)

But nothing is as important to this country and all who hope for its continued existence,than this fight we are currently engaged in with radical Islam. Our mettle is going to be tested severely again, of that I am sure. Hopefully we still have the spine to meet that challenge.

I think that 1% figure is pretty on the mark though - A few million in this country pretty much mind the store for the rest of us - and it could be said, for much of the rest of the world...
8th June 2006 02:10 PM
BILL PERKS WHAT HAS 4 LEGS AND SAYS HO-DE-DO, HO- DE-DO??
8th June 2006 02:15 PM
Some Guy
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:
WHAT HAS 4 LEGS AND SAYS HO-DE-DO, HO- DE-DO??

UH OH!
8th June 2006 02:40 PM
pdog I'm glad Jordan helped out in finding him... You would never see this kid of cooperation from Saudi Arabia...
This is a victory, only a few thouydand more like this and we might see peace in Iraq, I want peace in Iraq. Actually it's a no failure situation...
8th June 2006 02:49 PM
Joey

Twenty Seven Percent Presidential Approval Rating in the latest AP , CNN/USA TODAY & REUTERS poll and ....... Dropping !

***** END TRANSMISSION ******
8th June 2006 02:49 PM
pdog
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
I've already been told numerous times I shouldn't like the Stones (or R&R at all) because of how I think politically. That, to me, is the ultimate in condescension.
[Edited by Maxlugar]

I thought you forgave me for that?
LOL!
I got your package in the mail yesterday too!
Gracias mi amigo...
8th June 2006 02:50 PM
pdog
quote:
Joey wrote:

Twenty Seven Percent Presidential Approval Rating in the latest AP , CNN/USA TODAY & REUTERS poll and ....... Dropping !

***** END TRANSMISSION ******

He has a higher approval rating than you Joey!!!
8th June 2006 03:05 PM
lotsajizz Not by a long shot!

btw, from today's 'The Soxaholic'

Another mid-week interruption to the flow of the season after the Red Sox//Yankees wash out last night. Of course, we could discuss Jason Grimsley and what impact this might have on another Jason whose last name also starts with a G, but, you know, there's nothing funny about human growth hormone …

Doug:
Ding dong Zarqawi's dead, another jihadist nutjob's dead.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mike:
What I want to know is was al-Zarqawi wearing those bright white New Balance sneakers with fatigues when he got his airmail special delivery?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Doug:
Seriously, what was he thinking with that ensemble? Dude, you represent the Axis of Evil for fuck's sake. C'mon dress like you mean it.

Mike:
Yeah, you don't try to take over the world wearing old lady mall walkah sneakahs. You gotta represent and shit.

Doug:
Absolutely, I mean look at Osama Bin Laden. The friggin' long white robes and blanket thingy draped over his shoulder is totally pissah.

Mike:
Yeah, it's a look that says, "Listen up, bitches, I ain't playin' by your rules."

Doug:
And look at Kim Jong Il. Dude's totally got that evil coat-shirt-jacket Doctor No thing going on. That so works for him.

Mike:
You know, I'm really liking the suit and no tie look Ahmadinejad is sporting.

Doug:
Yeah, it's subtle. Not an in your face nutjob kind of thing but a more of a Cool Hand Luke or Vegas card shark look which fits his M.O. totally.

Mike:
Right his look is all "What me build a bomb? Get out. I'm just looking for an alternative to fossil fuels for energy, you know? C'mon let's go hit the hookah and cruise the bar for easy, infidel chicks."

[Edited by lotsajizz]
8th June 2006 03:10 PM
FPM C10
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:
WHAT HAS 4 LEGS AND SAYS HO-DE-DO, HO- DE-DO??

Cab Calloway?

Oh wait...he had three legs and said "Hi-de-ho, hi-de-ho".

I give up, Perks!
8th June 2006 03:14 PM
Joey " Cab Calloway? "

I would like to clutch you to me bosom and softly and gently and sweetly stroke your young , sweaty , moist , glistening , GLISTENING young Fleabit forehead and just say , ......... well ............... " THANKS FLEABIT " for being ....... well .......... you's .

Joeykins .

8th June 2006 03:29 PM
Maxlugar [quote]Joey wrote:
I would like to clutch you to me bosom and softly and gently and sweetly stroke your young , sweaty , moist , glistening , GLISTENING young Fleabit forehead and just say , ......... well ............... " THANKS FLEABIT " for being ....... well .......... you's .

May you wake up with a Book Suppository deep in your grassy knoll....
8th June 2006 03:54 PM
FPM C10 Wow! It took you a whole day to think THAT up??? Are you wearing a Carnak The Magnificent-style turban?

Oh. I guess not.

Hey, today is an auspicious day! Besides the death of despised terrorist Al Zarkawi, all of this stuff happened:

Today is the birthday of :
American war criminal William Calley
Bigoted senile ex-first lady Barbara Bush
dead Mili Vanilli lip-sinker Rob Pilatus
Fuzzy Haskins from P-Funk
Nancy Sinatra

On this day:

Israel attacked the USS Liberty, killing 34 and wounding 171
"1984" is published
Robert F. Kennedy is buried in Arlington Cemetery
Helen Keller, Danny Kaye and Edward G. Robinson are named by the FBI as members of the communist party
Charleton Heston becomes president of the NRA

People who died on June 8:

the prophet Muhammed
Cochise
Andrew Jackson
Tom Paine
Jimmy Rushing
Satchel Paige

These events are all related!
8th June 2006 04:04 PM
Joey " May you wake up with a Book Suppository deep in your grassy knoll...."

8th June 2006 04:05 PM
JerryT
quote:
Nasty Habits wrote:
Then why is it that your first visible-to-me-and-many-others' impulse upon learning this news is to goad and anger your fellow Rolling Stones fans?

Why do you present yourself and the situation as some sort of sports event, the Libs Vs. Cons, and crow TOUCHDOWN! IN YOUR FACE!!

Why not present your superior knowledge and understanding of the situation and its implications for a peaceful and stable Iraq in a way other than . . . ahem . . . mind if I quote you?

"If it were up to the anti-Bush freaks, he'd still be alive and running Iraq." - Max Lugar, earlier this year

Because, see, to me, that doesn't sound very enlightened at all . . .

News that might reflect the Bush adminstration in a positive light really seems to bother you. Why?

Do you go off on a tirade in response to all the Bush bashing that has gone on here for years? Why not?
8th June 2006 04:05 PM
Joey " Robert F. Kennedy is buried in Arlington Cemetery"
************* JOEY NOW GIVES EULOGY *******************

My Joshy need not be idolized ;
Or enlarged at ' Shidobee ' beyond what he was at ' Rocks Off ' .
He IS to be remembered as a kind and decent man ;
A man who saw wrong and tried to right it ...
Saw suffering and tried to heal it ...
Saw War and tried to STOP it .

And those of us who loved him ** Young Joey's voice now cracking with visceral and heartfelt emotion *** ;
And who take him to his ' transition ' here today .
Know that what he was and what he stood for ;
Will someday come to pass for all the world .
As he said many times in many posts throughout the decades ;
" Some Men see message boards the way they are and say , ' Why ?!?! ' ..... ' WHY ?!?! ' .........
I dream of message boards that never were and say , ' WTF ?!?! ' !!!!!!!! "

I Thank You For Your time Today !

Scazz!

...cue chorus :

Has anybody here seen my old friend Joshy?
Can you tell me where he's gone?
He freed a lot of people,
But it seems the good they die young.
You know, I just looked around and he's gone.

Anybody here seen my old friend John?
I just looked around and he's gone.

Anybody here seen my old friend Martin?
I just looked 'round and he's gone.

Didn't you love the things that they stood for?
Didn't they try to find some good for you and me?
And we'll be free
Some day soon, and it's a-gonna be one day ...

Anybody here seen my old friend Bobby?
I thought I saw him walk up over the hill,
With Joshy, Martin and John.

Baby Joe

8th June 2006 04:13 PM
Joey " Do you go off on a tirade in response to all the Bush bashing that has gone on here for years? Why not? "

Like Father ... Like Son .... all the Bush Family truly cares about are foreigners ( see : Bushie41 ) .

8th June 2006 04:57 PM
pdog Maxlover! Lovely Maxy... Sweet Neo-Maxy!!! Let's not forget, behind all our disagreements, there's Joey, stealing our funniest lines!
8th June 2006 05:44 PM
Dan
quote:
pdog wrote:
I'm glad Jordan helped out in finding him...

Their Queen is HOT
8th June 2006 05:48 PM
pdog
quote:
Dan wrote:

Their Queen is HOT

I fucked her!
8th June 2006 05:48 PM
Maxlugar [quote]pdog wrote:

Well he is their fucking evil spawn...
[Edited by Maxlugar]
8th June 2006 05:54 PM
Dan
quote:
pdog wrote:

I fucked her!

Then you are truly KING!
8th June 2006 06:01 PM
pdog
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
[quote]pdog wrote:

Well he is their fucking evil spawn...
[Edited by Maxlugar]

We should be happy, today is a good day. Let's celebrate, and enjoy this triumph! This is a victory... an in your face victory, not a left or right win... It's a win! Bam!
Inteligence sevices and cooperation and two 500 lb bombs...
Anybody who isn't happy with this, is not able to see good from evil. Even having been totally against invading Iraq, and pushing for the obliteration of Saudi Arabia, I'm 1000% for success in Iraq, and this is part of the path to success. We can not fail in Iraq. Failure is not an option. We must win ... Today I'm a little more hopeful. If we keep it up and don't hesistate or balk, we can do this. This is a dead center war at this point. It's not left or right...
God bless our men and women serving. I thank everyone I meet, and I do get to meet alot.
When you get the boot on their jugular, never stop pushing...
8th June 2006 06:05 PM
telecaster
quote:
pdog wrote:

We should be happy, today is a good day. Let's celebrate, and enjoy this triumph! This is a victory... an in your face victory, not a left or right win... It's a win! Bam!
Inteligence sevices and cooperation and two 500 lb bombs...
Anybody who isn't happy with this, is not able to see good from evil. Even having been totally against invading Iraq, and pushing for the obliteration of Saudi Arabia, I'm 1000% for success in Iraq, and this is part of the path to success. We can not fail in Iraq. Failure is not an option. We must win ... Today I'm a little more hopeful. If we keep it up and don't hesistate or balk, we can do this. This is a dead center war at this point. It's not left or right...
God bless our men and women serving. I thank everyone I meet, and I do get to meet alot.
When you get the boot on their jugular, never stop pushing...

I am starting to dig this pdog guy.....
8th June 2006 06:06 PM
lotsajizz
quote:
pdog wrote:

I'm 1000% for success in Iraq, and this is part of the path to success. We can not fail in Iraq. Failure is not an option. We must win ...

LOL!!!! No substitute for victory, eh? Pdog, you slay me!! I dare you to honestly define what it is that you support 1000%. I ask you, what is 'sucess in Iraq'? I may as well ask you, since clearly the Administration has not even a friggin' clue!!

8th June 2006 06:12 PM
pdog
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

LOL!!!! No substitute for victory, eh? Pdog, you slay me!! I dare you to honestly define what it is that you support 1000%. I ask you, what is 'sucess in Iraq'? I may as well ask you, since clearly the Administration has not even a friggin' clue!!

Success: When the people of Iraq can stop dying, when US soldiers can come home... Whether I like it or not, we are there... My dislike for an administration can not be synonymous with defeat for our military. No one comes out ahead like that...
8th June 2006 06:13 PM
pdog
quote:
telecaster wrote:

I am starting to dig this pdog guy.....

I'm very likable, despite my flaws!
8th June 2006 06:21 PM
Dan
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

Probably not the same as success in the War On Drugs since Rumsfelt wants to shift resources from the Carribean to Iraq.
8th June 2006 06:29 PM
Some Guy Dudes you're overlooking the big picture. It's all about abolishing gay marraige.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)