ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

...It was her second name!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Zarqawi dead!!! (NSC) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
8th June 2006 07:34 AM
Maxlugar YES!!!

If it were up to the anti-Bush freaks, he'd still be alive and running Iraq.

Murtha? Any comments?

8th June 2006 07:50 AM
Chuck So he was "running iraq," was he?

Ha ha ha.

Wanna buy a bridge?
8th June 2006 07:53 AM
Nellcote Murtha & Durban (think turban) are losers.
We will hunt them down in the foxholes they reside.
We will grab every one of them for the terror they preach.
A new day has dawned.
Every cable channel in the land is dreading tomorrow, when they will not have this story to spend 24/7 on.
8th June 2006 07:54 AM
lotsajizz yeah gee, all problems solved, eh Maxloser?

ask Pyhrrus

8th June 2006 08:00 AM
Maxlugar [quote]Chuck wrote:
So he was "running iraq," was he?

Ha ha ha.

Wanna buy a bridge?

Had we pulled out, as libs have been advocating, yes.

Instead, Bush has held firm and he's dead.

Wanna buy a clue?
8th June 2006 08:04 AM
Maxlugar [quote]lotsajizz wrote:
yeah gee, all problems solved, eh Maxloser?

ask Pyhrrus

No all problems are not solved. Did I say that, Freak Boy?

Funny how the left thinks the problem will be solved had only Bush kept all our forces in Afghanistan and got Osama though. No, I recognize there is much work to be done. Thank God Bush does too. Killing Zarqawi is a major, MAJOR!, part of the work. Can you admit that?

8th June 2006 08:08 AM
LadyJane I'm makin popcorn.

Jizzy...you HAVE to admit this is good news, no???

LJ.
8th June 2006 08:13 AM
Maxlugar [quote]LadyJane wrote:
I'm makin popcorn.

Jizzy...you HAVE to admit this is good news, no???

LJ.

Freak Boy would rather have thousands of dead Canadian's instead of a peek at these animals web activities. No one is quite sure what he thinks good news is.
8th June 2006 08:16 AM
lotsajizz No, Maxloser. Yes, Ms. Jane. It IS good news. Just like busting those in Canada was last week. I never said otherwise. But the far far far right wing zealots will surely twist that around as well.

8th June 2006 08:28 AM
Maxlugar [quote]lotsajizz wrote:
It IS good news. Just like busting those in Canada was last week. I never said otherwise. But the far far far right wing zealots will surely twist that around as well.

Oh I'm sorry. I thought I had read you disagreed with the methods by which those in Canada where caught. Something about the ends not justifying the means. So saving thousands of lives did not justify a slight invasion of their privacy. You did say that, didn't you?

8th June 2006 08:29 AM
FPM C10 Isn't there a "politics" board somewhere, in some dark corner of the internets, where you can parrot the day's talking points with your like-minded associates?

It's good that whatsisname is dead. He was doing a lot of damage in Iraq. Of course, he wasn't doing anything there until we made it possible and then dared him to. Because our brilliant plan has been twofold - to make Iraq a democratic dream-state, an idyllic garden of eden in the middle of the desert, AND to make it a battleground for all of the terrorists in the world. "Bring it on!" Would ANY of the thousands of Iraqis he's killed be dead now if not for the US invasion? No. Would he be anything if we hadn't given him a perfect stage to perform on?

Even your side is saying this isn't much besides a symbolic victory, that it won't change much of anything on the ground. I'm sure the one thing everyone hopes it will do is take unwelcome attention away from the multiple instances of American troops killing unarmed Iraqi citizens.

So hooray for us! We got one of them!

8th June 2006 08:32 AM
egon I can see now why FPM is one of the C10.

Still, there no need to call max a loser
(he's the king of the internet AND owns his own website)
8th June 2006 08:39 AM
lotsajizz then Max should quit inventing positions with which he wishes to argue rather than what was actually said

OK now.

Cazart!!

cluck...
8th June 2006 08:40 AM
Chuck Zarqawi was "running Iraq"

Har har har.

Now, about that bridge....
8th June 2006 08:44 AM
TampabayStone Now that's some good news.
8th June 2006 08:53 AM
Maxlugar In 1997 Zarqawi served five years in a Jordanian prison for plotting to replace the monarchy with an Islamic state.

He fled to Europe for awhile. He returned to Afghanistan in 2000 and built his own network of terrorist training camps opening secret routes between Iran and Afghanistan. Interesting, no?

In these camps he trained gouls in specialized knowledge of chemical weapons and poisons to loyal followers, who then dispersed to the Middle East and Europe. Jordanian police broke up a Zarqawi-financed and orchestrated plot they estimate would have detonated 20 tons of chemicals and released a cloud of poisonous gas into central Amman. The blast could have killed some 80,000 civilians and destroyed the U.S. embassy and Jordanian intelligence headquarters. In a videotaped confession shown on Jordanian TV, the head of the cell admitted, "I took explosives courses, poisons high level, then I pledged allegiance to Abu Musab al Zarqawi, to obey him without any questioning."

After September 11, the German authorities came across another terrorist group called al-Tawhid (unity), made up mainly of Palestinian militants trained in Zarqawi's Afghan camps.

Yes folks, Zarqawi was not a problem until the U.S. invaded Iraq. LOL!!!!

Fact is, we gave him a theatre in which to to his evil bidding and be killed.
8th June 2006 08:54 AM
Scottfree
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:
Isn't there a "politics" board somewhere, in some dark corner of the internets, where you can parrot the day's talking points with your like-minded associates?

It's good that whatsisname is dead. He was doing a lot of damage in Iraq. Of course, he wasn't doing anything there until we made it possible and then dared him to. Because our brilliant plan has been twofold - to make Iraq a democratic dream-state, an idyllic garden of eden in the middle of the desert, AND to make it a battleground for all of the terrorists in the world. "Bring it on!" Would ANY of the thousands of Iraqis he's killed be dead now if not for the US invasion? No. Would he be anything if we hadn't given him a perfect stage to perform on?

Even your side is saying this isn't much besides a symbolic victory, that it won't change much of anything on the ground. I'm sure the one thing everyone hopes it will do is take unwelcome attention away from the multiple instances of American troops killing unarmed Iraqi citizens.

So hooray for us! We got one of them!

So Zarqawi wasn't a terrorist prior to us laying seige on Iraq? He had several confirmed plots and kills before we even went into Iraq.....

USA, USA, USA......
8th June 2006 08:57 AM
Jumping Jack Imagine his surprise when he finds out there aren't any virgins in hell. 666 indeed!
8th June 2006 08:57 AM
Scottfree
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
In 1997 Zarqawi served five years in a Jordanian prison for plotting to replace the monarchy with an Islamic state.

He fled to Europe for awhile. He returned to Afghanistan in 2000 and built his own network of terrorist training camps opening secret routes between Iran and Afghanistan. Interesting, no?

In these camps he trained gouls in specialized knowledge of chemical weapons and poisons to loyal followers, who then dispersed to the Middle East and Europe. Jordanian police broke up a Zarqawi-financed and orchestrated plot they estimate would have detonated 20 tons of chemicals and released a cloud of poisonous gas into central Amman. The blast could have killed some 80,000 civilians and destroyed the U.S. embassy and Jordanian intelligence headquarters. In a videotaped confession shown on Jordanian TV, the head of the cell admitted, "I took explosives courses, poisons high level, then I pledged allegiance to Abu Musab al Zarqawi, to obey him without any questioning."

After September 11, the German authorities came across another terrorist group called al-Tawhid (unity), made up mainly of Palestinian militants trained in Zarqawi's Afghan camps.

Yes folks, Zarqawi was not a problem until the U.S. invaded Iraq. LOL!!!!

Fact is, we gave him a theatre in which to to his evil bidding and be killed.

Looks as if Max beat me to it....Yeah he was just a good guy minding his own business...
8th June 2006 09:10 AM
FPM C10
quote:
egon wrote:
I can see now why FPM is one of the C10.

Still, there no need to call max a loser
(he's the king of the internet AND owns his own website)

I am one of the C10 only because I went to Cleveland in 2001. Same as Joey. Same as Sirmoonie.

I did not call Max a loser. Or a freak. Or a warmonger.

I said that Al Zarwhatsisname was not doing anything in Iraq until after the invasion. IN IRAQ. Not that he was not a terrorist or that he wasn't doing anything. Just that we made it easier for him to be the best darned terrorist he could possibly be.

So please, everyone, read what is actually said and respond to THAT, not what you think was said or what you wish had been said.

Like, for instance, the time Max said he wasn't going to post about politics over here anymore. At first I thought he said he wasn't going to post here at all, but if you read it, he just said he wasn't going to post about politics.
8th June 2006 09:16 AM
Chuck The original poster would have a modicum of credibility if he stated that Zarqawi was running a terrorist cell in Iraq.

Instead, the poster forfeits his credibility by claiming that Zarqawi was "running Iraq."

Conclusion: this person is a crude propagandist.
8th June 2006 09:18 AM
nankerphelge After three times, I think you made whatever point you wanted to make.
8th June 2006 09:23 AM
egon fpm,

i wasn't suggesting that you were the one that called max a loser. but i did appreciate your post!

So tell me.... what's Joey like in real life?
8th June 2006 09:25 AM
nankerphelge He's completely normal

8th June 2006 09:27 AM
egon I've seen that guy before;

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y42/Egonvdv/44132_14833499.jpg

(ps, there's a reason why i'm not POSTING the pic...!)
[Edited by egon]
8th June 2006 09:37 AM
Some Guy mission accomplished?
Riffhard Great great great news! How funny that it pisses so many people off!

Riffy
Chuck "After three times, I think you made whatever point you wanted to make."

"Whatever point?"

So after three times you still don't get the point?

Here, let me say it slowly: t h i s p e r s o n h a s z e r o c r e d i b i l i t y.

That's four times now, wiseguy.
[Edited by Chuck]
8th June 2006 09:39 AM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
YES!!!

If it were up to the anti-Bush freaks, he'd still be alive and running Iraq.

Murtha? Any comments?

***** SIGH *******

Greatest Foreign Policy Disaster of ALL Time and .......

W- W- W- What ?!?! ..... Oh , sure ! :

8th June 2006 09:40 AM
Maxlugar [quote]Chuck wrote:
Instead, the poster forfeits his credibility by claiming that Zarqawi was "running Iraq."

I'll try and make it even simplier, Corky.

Had the left gotten it's way (Kerry wins or Murtha convinces congress to vote us out of Iraq) the U.S. military would be out and Zarqawi would be running Iraq. Nice try being cute with the words but the point is Bush held to his guns, we are still in Iraq and the biggest bad guy of them all is dead.

Got it, Cork?

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)