ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Thanks Monkey Woman!!!
© Unknown author

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: How 'bout another drinking thread? ==> Part 5 Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
February 19th, 2004 01:53 PM
nankerphelge 4 Newcastles for lunch!

Yummy!
February 19th, 2004 02:11 PM
glencar Get me a Heinekin while you're up babe.
February 19th, 2004 02:46 PM
Joey

How's abouts a " Jaggerbomb " ?
February 19th, 2004 02:57 PM
gypsy We were very short-handed at work Monday night...and the temp tech came in drunk. I swear he must have had a flask on his person (hee hee--love to say "on my person")...so I sent his ass home. It's easier to work harder by yourself than babysit some drunken loser.
February 19th, 2004 02:59 PM
Factory Girl Nanky, how do you manage to indulge in Newcastles and still do work? What is your secret?
February 19th, 2004 03:00 PM
gypsy I'm off today, tomorrow, and Sunday. And after that it is NO more weekends! So, let's all drink to my new shift! I knew if I toughed it out a little longer I'd get it. I just took a Soma and a Vicoprofen in celebration. I encourage you all to do something in honor of the gyps's new schedule...whether it's a drink, a line, a pill, etc.
February 19th, 2004 03:04 PM
LadyJane Okay...gypsy...in your honor...tonight I will have an extra cocktail...

Congrats on getting your life back!!!

LJ.
February 19th, 2004 03:11 PM
Joey " It's easier to work harder by yourself than babysit some drunken loser. "

Are you talking about The Joey again ?!?!?!
February 19th, 2004 03:23 PM
gypsy No, Joey, I was referring to KeepRigidsLawyer.

Anyways, thanks LJ! I'm so happy! I can't wait to work normal 8-hour shifts...and to be able to socialize on the weekends (or lay around on the couch...whatever the case may be). Now I can go to aerobics in the mornings, and then go to work...get back on a regimen. I'm so glad.
February 19th, 2004 03:28 PM
Joey " Now I can go to aerobics in the mornings, and then go to work...get back on a regimen. I'm so glad. "

Me too ................I like it FIRM !!!!!!!!

H.R. Puffin Joe !
February 19th, 2004 03:33 PM
gypsy Joey! Three of my girlfriends and I took a class called "Ball-ates" for the past few weeks. I am sure it would be every guy's dream to watch 25 girls in shorts humping balls. You guys would have died laughing. You practically have intercourse with this ball for an hour. It's almost like doing those Kegel exercises. Makes you feel like a huge perv. I felt like my ball and I should have been smoking a cigarette together after class. Seriously...if my friends hadn't have been with me, I'd have left. At least with them there I had people to giggle with. I have decided to NOT do that class again...it's just too dorky.
However, my buns and inner thighs were very sore the next day. So, I bought my own ball and video to do at home...it's just not something I can do in front of strangers...and to techno music to boot.
February 19th, 2004 03:41 PM
Joey " Three of my girlfriends and I took a class called "Ball-ates" for the past few weeks. I am sure it would be every guy's dream to watch 25 girls in shorts humping balls. You guys would have died laughing. You practically have intercourse with this .................."

There is a Fitness Center in the Los Angeles area named " Bella Fitness " that specializes in classes called " Ball-ates "

What ?!?!?! The owner ?!?!?! Oh , sure , her name is none other than Tina Jordan . Yes , my Princess , THAT Tina Jordan of :

www.TinaJordan.com

I hear her daughter is an instructor there now .

{ CA - RACK ! }

Jacky !
February 19th, 2004 03:50 PM
jb Nothing like a refreshing strawberry daiquiri with whipped cream to start the good times rolling.
February 19th, 2004 03:57 PM
nankerphelge Ball-ates!

I think I've done that before.

I remember one time I was stopping my dirt bike pretty fast and I slid up on the gas tank and squeezed the left one between the tank and my leg!

Then it pinged out between 'em like a freakin marble!

I was all woozy and sweatin' and shit!

Sounds similar

February 19th, 2004 05:15 PM
Joey " Then it pinged out between 'em like a freakin marble!

I was all woozy and sweatin' and shit!

Sounds similar "

You make Joey giggle .............

February 19th, 2004 06:01 PM
glencar I swung a tennis racket really hard into my balls last week. The pain hurt for a whole day.
February 19th, 2004 11:36 PM
Scottfree I've read drinking threads, but never participated.....
February 19th, 2004 11:56 PM
parmeda Sorry gypsy...but I'll have to wait until tomorrow evening before I can tug at my rip-cord and let loose for ya, lol. I can promise you that it will indeed be a good one! Hubby & I are going to go see Rod-the-Mod and it's his turn to be the designated driver

And Nanky, I could never let YOU down...I will prime myself Friday afternoon with a minimal of 3 sour apple martinis at lunch

Tele...you gonna be in the 'hood? I'll be at Cheddars
February 20th, 2004 12:14 AM
Zack Where I live in South Asia the national beverage is called arrack, a hard liquor distilled from coconut meat. Last weekend I was out in the provinces and in this general store at about 5:45 p.m.

A line of men, wearing their sarongs and already stinking of the stuff, were queued up at the till, with empty bottles in their hands for credit on the deposit, which when subtracted from the price of a new bottle was, like 227 rupees (about 100 rupees to the dollar). They plunked down the exact change to the rupee, snatched the new bottle like their lives depended on it, and hightailed it out of the store. I knew that in an hour or two, they'd be back again.

THAT's drinkin' my friends.
February 20th, 2004 02:45 AM
Bloozehound Hello,
Just dropped in to say cheers fellow RO'fers.
And mention i've capped off 3 pilsner urquels and a few handfull of peanuts tonite.
Cya's & bottoms up...
February 20th, 2004 08:47 AM
glencar Arrack? Is the country Iraq?
February 20th, 2004 09:30 AM
nankerphelge Hard liquor from coconut milk!

See that -- humans will make an alcoholic drink outta just about anything available!

"Why can't we be born with two livers Ronnie?"
February 20th, 2004 09:33 AM
Joey

<------- Tell that to :
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
V
February 20th, 2004 09:38 AM
Scottfree
quote:
Scottfree wrote:
I've read drinking threads, but never participated.....

February 20th, 2004 09:42 AM
glencar Are you in AA?
February 20th, 2004 10:10 AM
nankerphelge Not me!

Rehab is for quitters!

February 20th, 2004 10:13 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Joey wrote:

Well, I suppose give evolution long enough and the drinking side of the human family will ultimately be born with 2 livers, or at least one that regenerates itself.
February 20th, 2004 10:16 AM
nankerphelge We haven't got that long dammit!

I guess I will have to stop drinking for a while...

....there, that's long enough!
February 20th, 2004 10:21 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Not me!

Rehab is for quitters!

Well you could try Rational Recovery. That's for alkies who want the best of both worlds.
February 20th, 2004 10:46 AM
nankerphelge Well not today!

Sunny, high near 60!
Blue sky!
Fryday!
Steps away from Newcastles!!
A big fat friend from Hawaii sitting in the car, waiting!

and quiet as can be in the office!!!

Quiet + sunny + warm + Fryday + Newcastles + chiba = major nankiness!!!!

Now if I only had some of my RO buddies to share the love!!!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17