ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Thanks Monkey Woman!!!
© Unknown author

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: How 'bout another drinking thread? ==> Part 5 Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
March 23rd, 2004 01:33 PM
Factory Girl Who has only one or two drinks??? Where is the fun in that?

Its like not going all the way!
March 23rd, 2004 01:46 PM
nankerphelge Agreed -- but if 1-2 is good, imagine what 6-10 must do for ya!
March 23rd, 2004 02:15 PM
Joey
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Agreed -- but if 1-2 is good, imagine what 6-10 must do for ya!

Nanky .....................I am growing increasingly worried about your drinking .
March 23rd, 2004 02:16 PM
jb Come to Nanker-Ninea abs shae Monkey.
March 23rd, 2004 02:18 PM
Factory Girl Nany has the stamina of a stallion...when drinking.
March 23rd, 2004 02:20 PM
nankerphelge "I am growing increasingly worried about your drinking"

Not to worry Joey -- completely under control!

March 23rd, 2004 02:28 PM
Joey " Not to worry Joey -- completely under control! "

That's what Keith Moon said to Roger Daltrey circa 1977 !!!!!

Developing ..............................

Shiver ..................................

www.KeithMoon.com

" Heminevrin Me Ronnie ! "

Jacky

[ Edited By Kid Ego ]

[Edited by Joey]
March 23rd, 2004 04:03 PM
telecaster I would like everyone to know it is 3pm and I am making myself a Bombay Gin Martini

Life is good
March 23rd, 2004 04:13 PM
Joey " I would like everyone to know it is 3pm and I am making myself a Bombay Gin Martini

Life is good "

March 23rd, 2004 08:51 PM
gypsy God, nanky is sooo crying out for help. Up for an intervention, anyone?

On a more depressing note, I'm out of blow, damnit.
March 24th, 2004 05:09 AM
Zeeta I intend to grow drunk upon bordeaux this evening
March 24th, 2004 10:08 AM
nankerphelge "Up for an intervention, anyone?"

Not another one of those!

First it was my parents!
Then my hometown pastor and the congregation!
Then my fraternity brothers!
Then my wife and her family!
Then my coworkers!
Now my RO brothers and sisters!

I appreciate all y'all's concern, but I haven't got time for an intervention.

I gots beer to drink!!

March 24th, 2004 10:18 AM
Joey " I gots beer to drink!! "

March 24th, 2004 10:42 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Agreed -- but if 1-2 is good, imagine what 6-10 must do for ya!

Now the thread progession is starting to confuse me a bit. Are you talking about drinking or "going all the way"?
March 24th, 2004 11:07 AM
Factory Girl Going all the way because of drinking!

March 24th, 2004 11:27 AM
egon i don't even know what beer smells like anymore.
March 24th, 2004 11:44 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:
Going all the way because of drinking!

Huh? I learned a long time ago the two don't mix very well...kind of like water and oil...or sand and seawater.
March 24th, 2004 01:59 PM
nankerphelge The Newcastles were outstanding today.

There was a Fairfax County Police Officer sitting in the the booth behind me.

Beer always tastes better when cops watch you drink it!!
March 24th, 2004 02:04 PM
Joey " The Newcastles were outstanding today.

There was a Fairfax County Police Officer sitting in the the booth behind me.

Beer always tastes better when cops watch you drink it!! "

March 24th, 2004 02:11 PM
nankerphelge The party is in my mouth Joey!

Newcastles and fajitas!!!

Now I just gotta get to that lil' Hawaiian buddy in my car!
March 24th, 2004 02:15 PM
Joey " Now I just gotta get to that lil' Hawaiian buddy in my car! "

March 24th, 2004 02:20 PM
jb Joey, I had a testicular sonogram this morning as well as a rectal exam for my prostate. Thank god both checked out O.K.
March 24th, 2004 02:26 PM
Joey " Joey, I had a testicular sonogram this morning as well as a rectal exam for my prostate. Thank god both checked out O.K. "

My Prayers worked ......................I was really worried about you -- Er , who was your Doctor ?!?!?!

It wasn't Dr. VINNIE BOOM BOTTS !!!!! I hope ?!?!

Developing .......................................

Shiver ........................................

|
|
|
|
|
V
March 24th, 2004 02:28 PM
jb Funny, the doctor tells me do you want a cute nurse to do the sonogram and I say why not....2 minutes later a male nurse, who looked like Toby Keith, comes in and proceeds with the ultra-sound......
March 24th, 2004 02:43 PM
Joey " Funny, the doctor tells me do you want a cute nurse to do the sonogram and I say why not....2 minutes later a male nurse, who looked like Toby Keith, comes in and proceeds with the ultra-sound...... "

March 24th, 2004 04:10 PM
gypsy I thought about becoming a sonographer...but they have a high rate of torn rotator cuffs.
Did you enjoy your rectal exam? Joey has them at least once a month...and comes home crying because his examiner did NOT look like Toby Keith.
March 24th, 2004 04:38 PM
Joey " Joey has them at least once a month...and comes home crying because his examiner did NOT look like Toby Keith. "

March 25th, 2004 05:54 AM
egon that's it! today i'm declaring myself healthy.

i'm gonna get on a plane, fly to holland and get me some of those minty fresh heineken's.

being ill's for pussies anyway.

word to your grandmother.
March 25th, 2004 01:08 PM
telecaster Bardstown, Kentucky is known as the "Bourbon Capital of the World" synonymous to this traditional Kentucky concoction. In fact more than 90 percent of "Bourbon" is made in central Kentucky. Though technically, Bourbon can be made anywhere, Kentucky is the only state allowed to put its name on the bottle. Originally, shipped through "Bourbon" county, barrels were stamped with the county's name and soon this Kentucky whiskey became known as Bourbon.

In order to be called "Bourbon" at least 51 percent of the grain used in making the whiskey must be corn. Other grains like Barley and rye are usually added to the mix. Bourbon must be aged for a minimum of two years in new, white oak barrels. Nothing can be added to enhance flavor, add sweetness or alter color.

Yeast is another important variable to Bourbon production and most distilleries are very secretive about their yeast mix and history. Another factor is the water. Here, in Bardstown, the water has a very high limestone content and a low iron content. Master distillers are careful about the overall mix of these ingredients.

In the final analysis, however, it is the charred oak barrel that adds the color and a distinctive aroma and flavor. The process of charring the interior of the barrel dates back to Elijah Craig, an eighteenth-century minister and distiller from Georgetown, Kentucky. Craig "discovered" the process when several barrels he was using caught on fire. It is unknown why he went ahead and used the charred barrels, but by the time the barrels reached New Orleans, the whiskey had turned golden amber and had taken on a "new" aroma and taste.

Today, Bourbon barrels are charred different depths, ranked from one to four. The charring not only darkens the wood but also caramelizes some of it in the winter months. Naturally, the longer a Bourbon is aged, the more flavor it takes from the wood.

March 25th, 2004 01:12 PM
jb
quote:
gypsy wrote:
I thought about becoming a sonographer...but they have a high rate of torn rotator cuffs.
Did you enjoy your rectal exam? Joey has them at least once a month...and comes home crying because his examiner did NOT look like Toby Keith.

The funny thing is people make such a big deal about a rectal exam and it's nothing..took all of 5 seconds and it could save your life....my prostate was small and smoth...
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17