ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Thanks Monkey Woman!!!
© Unknown author

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: How 'bout another drinking thread? ==> Part 5 Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
February 21st, 2004 08:01 AM
nankerphelge Wow!

Something Happened to nanky Yesterday!

Feel bad I missed Maxy's Fryday nite post!

But I was physically incapable of typing last nite anyway!

February 21st, 2004 09:56 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
But I was physically incapable of typing last nite anyway!

Wow! They didn't have to carry you out of the bar on a stretcher did they?
February 21st, 2004 10:39 AM
Some Guy Chaser- good.
February 23rd, 2004 08:12 AM
LadyJane Saving this from page 2

Just coffee at this point!!

LJ.
February 23rd, 2004 02:08 PM
nankerphelge Gimme an "N"

Gimme an "E"

oh fuck it....

NEWCASTLES!!!!!!

February 23rd, 2004 02:10 PM
telecaster
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Gimme an "N"

Gimme an "E"

oh fuck it....

NEWCASTLES!!!!!!

Jew stew. That was a good one.

nanky I want to take you and rub you into joey's heaving, ample man-breasts
February 23rd, 2004 02:13 PM
nankerphelge We'll talk more at Maxyfest '04!!
February 23rd, 2004 02:16 PM
telecaster
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
We'll talk more at Maxyfest '04!!

We will drink him out of house and home

And then some brother!
February 23rd, 2004 03:10 PM
Joey " Gimme an "N"

Gimme an "E"

oh fuck it....

NEWCASTLES!!!!!! "

Gimme a J ! J !
Gimme a O ! O !
Gimme a E ! E !
Gimme a Y ! Y !

What's that spell ? Joey !

Yeeeeeeaaaaah , Jooooeeeeey !

Kins !

February 24th, 2004 06:12 AM
LadyJane I'm quite tempted to spike my coffee this a.m. All this news coverage of Carnival in Rio and Mardi Gras in New Orleans...today is a designated day of drinking and debauchery!!

LJ.

February 24th, 2004 07:30 AM
nankerphelge Oh yeah!

Fat Tuesday boys and girls!

I have decided to give up Newcastles for lent!

Oh wait -- I'm not Catholic!

Drink on McDuff....
February 24th, 2004 07:31 AM
Factory Girl Nanky, why aren't you in New Orleans for the festivities???
February 24th, 2004 07:35 AM
nankerphelge I lived there in 1985.

I tried to take over.

They kicked me out!

Exile from Bourbon Street!
February 24th, 2004 08:42 AM
Ten Thousand Motels New guide book.......

www.rioforpartiers.com
February 24th, 2004 09:45 AM
nankerphelge Very nice!

MUST GO in '05!!!
February 24th, 2004 10:06 AM
Joey " Exile from Bourbon Street! "

Now THAT'S a Keeper !

" Stones Rule You Bastards ! "

Smercee !
February 24th, 2004 10:58 AM
nankerphelge When I live in Nawlins, I used to frequent Jean Lafitte's Old Absinthe House on Bourbon Street. (Not to be confused with the Absinthe House -- also in New Orleans, but not nearly as good). It is a very low key place with thousands of business cards stuck on the wall. It is on a corner so you really get to see the world go by whilst you get hammered!

As for Fat Tuesday -- the day begins with the Zulu parade -- Mr. Big Stuff and the Witch Doctor will be on the Zulu float tossing golden coconuts and beads to the crowds. Flashing will likely get you more beads, ladies! But be careful -- that's how I got kicked out!

People will be decked out in purple and green and gold which are the traditional colors of Mardi Gras representing justice, faith and power.

February 24th, 2004 11:01 AM
glencar "I have decided to give up Newcastles for lent!

Oh wait -- I'm not Catholic!"

I have decided to give up Newcastles myself for Lent as I can't get them anyway!
February 24th, 2004 11:40 AM
Joey " People will be decked out in purple and green and gold which are the traditional colors of Mardi Gras representing justice, faith and power. "

Thank You Nanky !!!

I learn something new all the time .

What do the colors red , black and white stand for .....................?

Developing ...........................

J.

February 24th, 2004 01:59 PM
nankerphelge Red, white and black are the international colors of stupidity:

Jeremy Niederbrach's criminal career may have gone from thuggish to asinine.

Niederbrach, a 25-year-old resident of Salem, Ark., had a court appearance to determine his parole status Feb. 9, having been charged with criminal mischief, reports the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette.

Police had accused him of driving through several people's yards, at least two chain-link fences, a tree and a Sonic Drive-In (search) sign.

But by 10:30 a.m., his case hadn't been called — so he went outside the Salem District Court building for a smoke. In plain view of cops and court officers, he whipped out and lit a marijuana cigarette.

"He stood out there, and he lit up the joint," Salem Police Chief Al Roork told the newspaper. "I'd say he used real poor judgment."

Looking down on Niederbrach from a second-story window were Brian Sanderson and Scott Russell, agents with the 16th Judicial Drug Task Force.

"This is stupid," Sanderson, who went to high school with Niederbrach, remembers saying to Russell at the time. "I can't believe we're watching this."

Sanderson and Russell watched Niederbrach take a few puffs, burn his fingers on the stubby butt of the "roach," then drop it back in the prescription-pill canister he'd been keeping it in.

"We just waited for him to come back upstairs to arrest him," Sanderson said.

Niederbrach denied having any pot, then got belligerent.

"I told him to settle down," Sanderson told the newspaper. "We told him we watched him smoke it. It didn't matter what he said."

Niederbrach was charged with misdemeanor possession of marijuana and additional parole violations.

"It was amazing," Sanderson said. "We've seen people doing drugs before, but we were undercover, and we weren't at a courthouse. I kept trying to think I was missing something and tried to come up with an excuse for him. But I couldn't think of any."
February 24th, 2004 02:28 PM
Joey " Sanderson and Russell watched Niederbrach take a few puffs, burn his fingers on the stubby butt of the "roach," then drop it back in the prescription-pill canister he'd been keeping it in. "

Howard Carter in nature .
February 24th, 2004 02:40 PM
sirmoonie Keith Moon was the best goddam drinker that ever lived! A fucking thricely decorated alco-soldier in the Great 70s Booze War!

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!
February 24th, 2004 02:49 PM
Joey Keith Moon was no Hack ........Speaking of which :

" NEW YORK — Howard Stern (search) tore into Jay Leno (search) for nearly an hour yesterday, blasting him for "ripping off" longtime sidekick "Stuttering John" Melendez.

"Jay thinks this is going to make him hip," Stern railed on his first day back on the air after learning that Leno hired Melendez to be his new announcer and correspondent starting next month.

Stern has frequently accused Leno of swiping bits from his top-rated radio show, including his stripper and homeless-person quizzes and wacky celebrity interviews - a "Stuttering John" (search) trademark.

"How much more material are you going to take from me?" Stern said. "You make $14 million a year and Letterman makes $31 million. Why don't you ask NBC for the 31 and pay me the rest since I'm writing material for you now?

"You wanted a guy associated with my show [because] you can't get 18 to 25-year-old men," Stern said. "To an 18- to 25-year-old male, Jay Leno is gay. He might as well put a dress on."

Leno called Stern twice to discuss Melendez, according to the shock jock, and even asked Stern to appear on the "Tonight Show" (search) to discuss his gripes - an offer Stern rejected.

"I told him everyone in the business is talking about how transparent and lame and gay you are and that you can't even develop your own people," Stern said. "I said this move is as bizarre to me as when you hid in the closet and spied on the NBC executives."

Stern said he loves Melendez, who will reportedly make $1.5 million over three years. and warned Leno not to abandon him when the ratings don't go up.

"Ask David Letterman how loyal Jay is," Stern told Melendez, who kept a low profile during Stern's rant, except to volunteer that maybe Leno's motives are pure.

"Can't they just like me?" Melendez said.

Leno declined comment through a "Tonight Show" spokesperson.

Stern said surprisingly little yesterday about the "zero tolerance" indecency policy announced by his Infinity bosses when he was on vacation last week. "

Hacky !

February 24th, 2004 03:03 PM
sirmoonie It was Monday when the day maids found his still made bed. All except the pillows that lay stacked up at the head. One said "I know I've seen his face. I wonder who he is?" The other said "Probably just another clown, working on something big."

And it wasn't no way to carry on, it wasn't no way to live. But he could put up with it for a little while, he was working on something big......
February 24th, 2004 03:24 PM
Joey

We now have a new mission that should keep us busy for the foreseeable future as well as insuring continued growth and expansion for the military-industrial complex—good news and full employment for the Pentagon, Halliburton, weapons manufacturers and, of course, all manner of terrorists. These verbal blunders and misdirected reactions also let loose some lethal group dynamics, fanning the flames of an ideological firestorm that already poses a very real threat to the civilized world. Furthermore, because of our “war rhetoric” response, we set ourselves up to be an even more irresistible target for terrorists. There is nothing more satisfying or exciting to a cult like Al Qaeda than an actual confrontation with the “Great Satan,” their designated enemy, a most useful tool for keeping a movement alive.
February 24th, 2004 03:41 PM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:

We now have a new mission that should keep us busy for the foreseeable future as well as insuring continued growth and expansion for the military-industrial complex—good news and full employment for the Pentagon, Halliburton, weapons manufacturers and, of course, all manner of terrorists. These verbal blunders and misdirected reactions also let loose some lethal group dynamics, fanning the flames of an ideological firestorm that already poses a very real threat to the civilized world. Furthermore, because of our “war rhetoric” response, we set ourselves up to be an even more irresistible target for terrorists. There is nothing more satisfying or exciting to a cult like Al Qaeda than an actual confrontation with the “Great Satan,” their designated enemy, a most useful tool for keeping a movement alive.

Al Rooker had a mission as well.
[Edited by jb]
February 24th, 2004 04:09 PM
Joey " Al Rooker had a mission as well. "

February 24th, 2004 04:12 PM
nankerphelge Who the fuck is Al Rooker?

That's not the guy that had his stomach removed is it?

That shit's not right!

That's an organ dude!

My mom always said "leave your organs alone!"

Hey wait...you don't suppose she was talking about something else....

February 24th, 2004 04:15 PM
jb
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Who the fuck is Al Rooker?

That's not the guy that had his stomach removed is it?

That shit's not right!

That's an organ dude!

My mom always said "leave your organs alone!"

Hey wait...you don't suppose she was talking about something else....

Yes nanker...the guy from "Today" who looks fantastic...his mission was to lose weight and he accomplished it via a gastric by-pass...

February 24th, 2004 04:15 PM
Joey " Hey wait...you don't suppose she was talking about something else.... "

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17