ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Thanks Monkey Woman!!!
© Unknown author

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: How 'bout another drinking thread? ==> Part 5 Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
March 25th, 2004 01:16 PM
telecaster jb did you get the "finger wave" recently or the full "Katie Couric"?
March 25th, 2004 02:39 PM
Joey " my prostate was small and smoth... "

My liver is Pink and bubbly !!!!!!

{{ J }}

{{ O }}

{{ E }}

{{ Y }}

{{ J }} {{ O }} {{ E }} {{ Y }} !!!!!!!!

March 25th, 2004 05:59 PM
nankerphelge Every time I look at Katie Couric, all I can think about is that magical little trip through her ass!!

Oh what a marvelous day that was!!

And am I the only one not particularly surprised that jb's prostate is small and smooth!!

Years of honing
that's Howe it's done!!!
March 26th, 2004 01:57 PM
telecaster Booker Noe — 1929-2004

Posted: Wednesday, February 25, 2004

By Jack Bettridge

Bourbon, America's original spirit, lost an original spirit of its own Tuesday with the death of Booker Noe, the master distiller emeritus of Jim Beam, grandson of Beam himself and creator of Booker's Bourbon.

The first time I met Booker, I was a travel writer, researching a story on touring Kentucky by way of Bourbon distilleries. My wife and I had made a few stops and one morning while eating at the bed & breakfast at which we slept, we chatted with the owner, who wondered what a couple of Yankees were doing in Bardstown, Kentucky. We told her of our whiskey mission and she said, "Well, have you gone to see Booker Noe?"

While we were pleased to get tours of the distilleries that surrounded the little town that is known as the Bourbon Capital of the World and planned to go out to Jim Beam that day, we hadn't presumed that we would get an audience with one of its most prominent citizens, the Ambassador of Bourbon and the creator of Booker's, one of my personal favorite whiskies.

March 26th, 2004 02:46 PM
nankerphelge WEST COVINA, Calif. -- Job applicants for a new Hooters restaurant undressing appear in videos found on a computer in a trailer used for interviews, police said.

Police also searched the home of former manager Juan Aponte of Arcadia and confiscated a computer after two women told police in January they were secretly recorded during job interviews. Eighty-two women are shown in the videos, police said.

Aponte was a general manager for the chain's restaurant in Pasadena for two years but no longer works for the company, said Hooters attorney Justin Johl. The company is conducting its own investigation, he said.

Aponte has not been charged with a crime. His attorney, Brian Michaels, said he would not plead guilty to any charges and declined to comment on the investigation.

Police said they are contacting the 82 job applicants and will present their findings to county prosecutors.

The women were asked to undress and slip into Hooters uniform in the trailer behind the restaurant, which is planned to open next month, police said.

"None of us suspected we would find that many videos, and we are dealing with victims who are shocked and feel betrayed," said Lt. Mark Dettor.
March 26th, 2004 02:53 PM
jb
March 26th, 2004 02:55 PM
Some Guy jb, not only is that a good post... its a great paste!
March 26th, 2004 02:57 PM
jb Joey taught me everything!!!

March 26th, 2004 03:03 PM
Some Guy 942
March 26th, 2004 03:04 PM
jb
March 26th, 2004 03:10 PM
Some Guy Can you do a classic Van Halen logo?
March 26th, 2004 03:17 PM
jb Sadly, no.
March 26th, 2004 05:11 PM
Bloozehound i think i'm going to party tonite

March 28th, 2004 10:54 AM
LadyJane I'm not gonna let this slip to page 2!!

With all of these Birthday celebrations...I'm going through Vodka as fast as bottled water.

Thank God the Liquor stores are now open on Sunday in NY State.

LJ.
March 30th, 2004 01:42 PM
nankerphelge 4 Newcastle lunch!!!

Yummy!
March 30th, 2004 04:09 PM
Joey

Let's for Lunch !
March 31st, 2004 10:25 AM
egon definitely drinking tonight.

and will have a couple in matt's honor.
March 31st, 2004 10:28 AM
nankerphelge Good idea egon!

March 31st, 2004 10:36 AM
Joey

Egon ................I like the way you think !

Jacky T .
March 31st, 2004 10:47 AM
LadyJane Agreed..today/tonight we ALL raise a glass to Matt!!

LJ.
March 31st, 2004 12:40 PM
jb

Very sad day....39 yrs old is just too young.....
March 31st, 2004 11:49 PM
skeeter

NICE
March 31st, 2004 11:54 PM
skeeter
March 31st, 2004 11:59 PM
Bloozehound
quote:
skeeter wrote:

April 1st, 2004 02:24 PM
nankerphelge This is not some sad April Fools joke -- my bar was shut down by the fire marshall last nite and I cannot access my Newcastles.

Had to settle for Coronas at Rio Grande!!
Many many Coronas!!!

April 1st, 2004 02:33 PM
Joey " Had to settle for Coronas at Rio Grande!!
Many many Coronas!!! "

www.KeithMoon.com
April 1st, 2004 05:43 PM
Joey
April 2nd, 2004 10:55 AM
nankerphelge Wonder if my bar is closed again today??!!

Shiver....

What do you think that poor little keg of Newcastles is thinking?

Do you think it feels abandoned??

I'm coming lil' buddy -- don't fret!!!

[Edited by nankerphelge]
April 2nd, 2004 11:08 AM
telecaster I must drink

I just saw the inside of Al Rokers colon on the "Today" show

I must say Katies was much "perkier" than Al's

But Al's has processed much more than Katies
April 2nd, 2004 11:10 AM
nankerphelge Oh man -- that's revolting!

I bet Al was nervous about it -- as opposed to Katie who, perhaps not surprisingly, looked like she was used to it!!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17