ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Thanks Monkey Woman!!!
© Unknown author

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: How 'bout another drinking thread? ==> Part 5 Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
March 5th, 2004 01:53 PM
telecaster Drunken 'Pilot' Is Plane Stupid

Fox News
Friday, March 05, 2004

Louis Paul Kadlecek celebrated his 21st birthday in style.

On the fourth day of a serious bout of drinking, the unemployed tree-cutter broke into more than a dozen hangars at a Texas airport, stole two planes and ended up flying one into a power line, police told the Houston Chronicle.

The incident began early Sunday when Kadlecek, who'd been partying since his birthday Wednesday, stumbled into the Brazoria County Airport (search), where he'd performed community service as part of a sentence for a previous arrest.

He started up one plane and took it for a spin around the tarmac before deciding it would be too tough to fly, Brazoria County Chief Deputy Sheriff Charles Wagner told the newspaper.

Kadlecek apparently then set his sights lower, picking out a single-engine Cessna (search). He loaded it up with a case of stolen beer, threw the operator's manual open onto the seat beside him, and set off.

Out on the runway, Kadlecek told the police, he figured he'd "go for it," revved up the engine, and took off.

About a mile into his journey, he flew right into a set of high-voltage power lines. The propeller tore through the lowest one, which was carrying over 100,000 volts, knocking out electricity for two nearby towns.

"He said he saw a bright flash of light," Wagner said, adding that Kadlecek punctuated the moment with a hearty "Oh, [expletive]!"

The Cessna plunged 100 feet and crashed into a muddy field adjoining a local prison. Kadlecek got out, crossed a highway and walked three miles home.

Unfortunately for him, several people saw the crash. One man called 911, figured the pilot was dead and went on to his golf game. Others gave police a sketch of the mystery man.

When a law officer came to give Kadlecek a ride to appear in a police lineup Tuesday morning, the newly-minted 21-year-old had his toothbrush ready.

"I've been around long enough to know that he was expecting to be in jail," county investigator Richard Foreman said. He said Kadlecek hung his head and said, "I did it."

When asked where he'd been heading in the Cessna, Kadlecek replied, "I don't know, Mexico, maybe."

Kadlecek, who has an arrest record for burglary and various driving offenses, was charged with felony theft. He faces two to 20 years in prison.

March 5th, 2004 03:50 PM
nankerphelge Yabba

Dabba

Do!!!
March 9th, 2004 11:10 AM
telecaster I don't even know you people anymore

You let this thread go to the second page

I am not sure if I like freeloading here anymore with a bunch of prudes
March 9th, 2004 11:20 AM
nankerphelge Yeah I noticed it was page 2 last night.

But I was too drunk to post!

Newcastles soon....
March 9th, 2004 12:05 PM
jb Ninea abs shae monkee?
March 9th, 2004 12:08 PM
telecaster jb where has joey been?

What kind of rum do you go with in the Strawberry Daiquiris?
March 9th, 2004 12:10 PM
jb Joey has taken the morning off. I like Barcardi 151 with my daiquiris.
March 9th, 2004 01:34 PM
Joey " Joey has taken the morning off. I like Barcardi 151 with my daiquiris. "

Here I Is !!!!!

Been in a Friggin Training Session all morning ................have to go back at 1:00 PM CDT .

Friggin Bummer --- Can't Post and I HATE it !!!!!

I's needs me Stonesian Kins -- badly !!!!

W- W- W- W- W- What ?!?!?! Oh , sure :

" Stones Rule You Bastards ! "

www.HackWriters.com

J- J- J- J- Je- Jer- Jerc- Jersee !
March 10th, 2004 04:58 PM
LadyJane This is slipping again....what a shame.

I, for one, will be consuming lots of Vodka when I get the Hell out of the office.

I shall drink to all my RO friends in hope that they all have a great evening!!!

LJ.
March 10th, 2004 05:01 PM
Joey
March 11th, 2004 12:32 AM
Bloozehound turned on a boot
lit up a stoogie & sacked a pack of youngs oatmeal stouts.
tasty stuff
March 11th, 2004 08:19 PM
LadyJane Ahh...some nice Vodka and Cranberry..Yummy.

Now if I could figure out how to smoke this wallpaper.....

LJ.
[Edited by LadyJane]
March 11th, 2004 08:22 PM
nankerphelge Put a pretty good whoopin' on a bottle of red wine!

Still workin it too!
March 11th, 2004 08:29 PM
Some Guy Michelob lite.
March 11th, 2004 08:34 PM
LadyJane Drinking, smoking and posting...Is there anything better to do on a cold March night??

BESIDES...preparing for a Stones show??

LJ.
March 12th, 2004 11:38 AM
telecaster I would just like everyone to know that tele is MASSIVELY
hung over and the quality of my posts will not be "up to par" today

Why can I feel my heartbeat in my eyeballs?
March 12th, 2004 11:45 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
telecaster wrote:
Why can I feel my heartbeat in my eyeballs?

That's not a symptom of too much booze.....normally that's associated with excessive matsturbation. That's why they go blind.

March 12th, 2004 12:27 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Sorry just kidding telecaster. I wouldn't worry too much about masturbation causing blindness, thats an old wives tale. I turn 51 here in a couple of weeks and I still got 20/20 vision.
March 12th, 2004 12:29 PM
Joey " I would just like everyone to know that tele is MASSIVELY
hung over and the quality of my posts will not be "up to par" today "

Cattlemen's Club for Lunch ?!?!?!

What say ya ?!?!?! Two-ish ?!?!?!

Developing ...................................

Drinking ......................................

" Bourbon and Branch Ronnie ! "

Jercee Joe Wolcott !!!!

March 12th, 2004 12:29 PM
telecaster
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
Sorry just kidding telecaster. I wouldn't worry too much about masturbation causing blindness, thats an old wives tale. I turn 51 here in a couple of weeks and I still got 20/20 vision.

I needed a seeing eye dog by the time I turned 20

March 12th, 2004 12:32 PM
telecaster
quote:
Joey wrote:
" I would just like everyone to know that tele is MASSIVELY
hung over and the quality of my posts will not be "up to par" today "

Cattlemen's Club for Lunch ?!?!?!

What say ya ?!?!?! Two-ish ?!?!?!

Drinking ......................................

" Bourbon and Branch Ronnie ! "

Jercee Joe Wolcott !!!!

Ye Haw! I am back in the saddle baby!

Let's ride 'em hard and put 'em away wet!

joey have you noticed a definite "chill" in the air with our gypsy? Outside of the impending restraining order she is getting there hasn't been much communication with her lately
March 12th, 2004 12:36 PM
Joey " joey have you noticed a definite "chill" in the air with our gypsy? Outside of the impending restraining order she is getting there hasn't been much communication with her lately "

Gypsy has made the transition .
March 12th, 2004 12:43 PM
gypsy I'm still here...just haven't been on the computer much now that the weather is nicer.
Is nanky still an alcoholic?
March 12th, 2004 12:47 PM
Joey " I'm still here...just haven't been on the computer much now that the weather is nicer.
Is nanky still an alcoholic? "

Gypsy ?!?!

GYPSY ?!?!?!?!

Is that really you my Stonesian Princess ?!?!?!?!

Where have you been ?!?! How are the " Ball-ates " going ?!?!?! Man , one thing about you , woman , you sure as Hell knew how to write a post and you were ALWAYS Minty Fresh !!!!

Welcome Home My Princess !!!!

You Go Girl !!!!!!!!!

Stuttering J- J- J- J- J- Jack Jacky !

March 12th, 2004 12:47 PM
telecaster
quote:
gypsy wrote:
I'm still here...just haven't been on the computer much now that the weather is nicer.
Is nanky still an alcoholic?

gypsy you single handidly made my MASSIVE hang over disappear

Is nanky still an alcoholic? Does a frog have a water tight ass?

March 12th, 2004 12:51 PM
gypsy Thanks Joey and Tele!
Ballates is going great...just did it yesterday.
Is Mrs. Maxy pregnant with a boy child yet?
March 12th, 2004 12:55 PM
Joey " Is Mrs. Maxy pregnant with a boy child yet? "

We all are hoping and praying for a SON this time !!!! Belive Me !!!!!!

How about you ?!?!?! Preggos Yet ?!?!?!?!

" Stones Rule You Bastards ! "

D. J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !
March 12th, 2004 01:00 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
telecaster wrote:
I needed a seeing eye dog by the time I turned 20

Well, it's better than paying child support. I read a report in the paper today that the teen pregnancy sex rate in the US is actually going down. Abstinence is catch ing on. These young kids are not stupid. No one in their right mind wants to become a slave of the goverment for 20 years....which is what happens.
March 12th, 2004 01:06 PM
Joey " Abstinence is catch ing on. These young kids are not stupid. No one in their right mind wants to become a slave of the goverment for 20 years....which is what happens. "

WTF ?!?!?!

My Sweet Ass !!!! It's called safe , better and effective Birth Control : shots , patches , " morning after pill " , and abortion ( especially the intrinsic beauty of the partial birth abortion procedure -- simply gorgeous ! ) .

When your country has a 10.5 Trillion National Debt figure like the U.S. , it's probably not a good idea to be raising too many kiddies -- poor things !!!!! Let them pay for it all cause your young Joey sure as Hell ain't -- THAT I can promise you .

" Stones Rule You Bastards !!! "

D. J. Jazzy Joe !!!!
March 12th, 2004 01:08 PM
LadyJane Nice to see you gypsy!!

I was getting worried. Warm weather?? Warm weather?? I'm looking out the office window at S-N-O-W!!!

LJ.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17