ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006
You rule Chief!!
KeyArena, Seattle, Washington - October 30, 2005
Đ 2005 Chief Moon
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Rocks Off Rolling Stones Bit Torrent Thread (Part 3) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
October 13th, 2005 11:27 AM
Rolling Stones Argen Hi: I have Bridges to Argentina in 34%, don't stop the seed please...
October 13th, 2005 12:48 PM
Madafaka
quote:
Pauli wrote:
You asked Bridges To Argentina DVD, but now you are not downloading it. Why is that?

But still you are asking something else ?

You are very hard to pleased.

Totally true. Thank you Pauli for your effort!
[Edited by Madafaka]
October 13th, 2005 01:07 PM
rstp72 it had to be something on your side 'cause the link for the tracker works again and I haven't change any settings , mistery
"Happy"
Laters
October 13th, 2005 02:26 PM
Rolling Stones Argen Pauli,i'm not very hard to pleased like you say, i'm very pleased with the DVD,but,i said: If Anybody have the Portugal concert post it, when something can...
Im very pleased with the DVD really!

thank You Very Much!
Greetings from Argentina
October 13th, 2005 03:07 PM
Pauli
quote:
Moonisup wrote:
Argentina disc 1 is there! Great, thanks
when is disc 2 uploaded (A)

I will upload the disc 2 in next monday.

Thank you all who are helping me seed disc 1!!!
[Edited by Pauli]
October 13th, 2005 03:38 PM
Moonisup
quote:
Pauli wrote:

I will upload the disc 2 in next monday.

Thank you all who are helping me seed disc 1!!!
[Edited by Pauli]

no problem
October 13th, 2005 04:57 PM
Rolling Stones Argen Hi: A Question: The Fenway Park DVD was filmed from the audience?

Thank you Very Much
October 13th, 2005 06:46 PM
Gazza yes

Quite a nice job too, as far as audience recordings are concerned
October 13th, 2005 06:57 PM
charlotte lost a seed from the Durham show...please keep your completed torrent open as long as you can...Thanks!!!

those downloading Philly and Durham be patient! working these dogs hard!
[Edited by charlotte]
October 14th, 2005 05:37 AM
Mickijaggeroo Any news on the missing Fenway disc?
October 14th, 2005 10:46 AM
Moonisup The bittorrent thing is a great new thing to this board!
Thanks to the people who made it, and people who help!

Where's macdaddy??? I miss his posts
October 14th, 2005 11:19 AM
Pauli
quote:
Moonisup wrote:
The bittorrent thing is a great new thing to this board!
Thanks to the people who made it, and people who help!

Where's macdaddy??? I miss his posts

A great new thing... ? Well, it's depends how you look at it. Of course it is great when you get boots so easily. But there is a also other side of it: my HD is full of f... downloaded boots and I don't have enough time to convert/burn/listen them Not to mention that I have unlistened CDR's all over my bedroom and my wife is mad at me for them

[Edited by Pauli]
October 14th, 2005 11:30 AM
Mickijaggeroo Gentlemen, I uploaded VOL 2 of the Knebworth DVD on Dime. Sorry for using Dime, but I want to learn how to use their tracker too. Please donīt whip me!
October 14th, 2005 12:17 PM
Gazza No problem

You've uploaded a 2 DVD Knebworth set on Dime. Is this a newly available proshot?

The version I've had for years was about 55 minutes, with many of the songs out of sequence. This looks terrific
October 14th, 2005 12:37 PM
Pain in my Heart Maby i am dumb here but what is the website of dime?
October 14th, 2005 01:56 PM
Madafaka
quote:
Pain in my Heart wrote:
Maby i am dumb here but what is the website of dime?

http://www.dimeadozen.org/

Enjoy!
October 14th, 2005 03:37 PM
joguema
quote:
Pain in my Heart wrote:
Maby i am dumb here but what is the website of dime?

Let me answer your next questions before you even ask:

Yes, they are limited to 100.000 members.

Yes, most of the time the site has 100.000 members, so you cannot become a member.

Your question most probably will be: How can I become a member under these circumstances ???

The answer: Keep on trying. The program automatically deletes inactive members. You just have to try and try and try. There are times, when the total number of members is considerable under 100.000 and then you have to be there.

Good luck.
October 14th, 2005 04:36 PM
MRD8 Mickjaggeroo,
How DO you upload a DVD to Dime? I've been trying for a while but keep getting the Upload Unsuccessful screen!
October 14th, 2005 06:44 PM
stonesmachine
quote:
MRD8 wrote:
Mickjaggeroo,
How DO you upload a DVD to Dime? I've been trying for a while but keep getting the Upload Unsuccessful screen!

good question, I would like to know also
October 14th, 2005 07:18 PM
Mickijaggeroo Do you use Azureus? I think I know by now how to make it with Azureus.
[Edited by Mickijaggeroo]
October 14th, 2005 07:50 PM
MRD8 Yes, I use Azureus...it would be MUCH faster for me to seed the two MSG DVD's and the one Giants Stadium DVD on Dime rather than here...hundreds of downloaders at one time!
October 14th, 2005 09:25 PM
charlotte
October 15th, 2005 05:28 AM
Mickijaggeroo Did you manage to create the torrents?
October 15th, 2005 07:51 AM
MRD8 I use TorrentSpy to create the torrents...on the Rocks Off tracker I upload the torrent file to the board and after it is successful I open Azureus and click on Open(For Seeding) and point it to the files...but that system doesn't work on Dime!
October 15th, 2005 07:57 AM
Rolling Stones Argen Strange...
October 15th, 2005 09:41 AM
MRD8 I found this tutorial on Yahoo for uploading audio or DVD files on Dimeadozen.org:http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/bt-dimeadozen-org/links/Seeding_Resources_001102359018/
I'll try it out with the MSG discs when I get them on Monday.

October 15th, 2005 04:20 PM
Mickijaggeroo I found this,wich seems OK, but read my notes in the end:

"Upload of torrent to DIME

Go to the DIME front page, click the "Upload Torrents" link and fill the form:

* Torrent Title: give a short but informative name.

* Torrent File: click on the "browse" button and select your .torrent file on your HDD.

* Info File: click on the "browse" button and select your info .txt file on your HDD.

* Description: a complete description heading a torrent is always appreciated. You can simply copy and paste the content of your info text file.

* Category: don't forget to choose one.

Click on the button "upload torrent".

---------------------------------------------------------
If all was correctly done, the DIME page for your torrent will now appear. Your personalized .torrent file should be automatically sent back to you, and your client should immediately start the verification, then the seeding of your files.

Otherwise, right-click on the torrent link and select "save as", save the .torrent file on your HDD and ask your client to start it. Your torrent won't be visible in DIME unless you start the seeding."
------------------------------------------------------------
Mickijaggeroos note: Itīs very important that when you download your own torrent (You have to, to make it work), you point it to the folder wich contains exacly those files you wish to upload.
Concerning the last section of the description above, I noticed that it did not send the torrent autmatically back to me, I had to click on the torrentlink in my own profile, with Azureus running in the background, then it downloaded it. The next step takes some time, Azureus puts your torrent in your downloadsection, and it needs to verify the torrent. Itīs here you have to be very patient, it can take many minutes before the verification starts, and you have to be patient. Once it starts, it goes really quick, and the seeding will beging as soon as the torrent file is finished veryfying and it moves itself to the uploadsection.
I hope this info helps, but feel free to ask, Iīm no pro at this either, just getting the hang of it.
October 16th, 2005 03:34 AM
joguema What happened to the tracker ???
October 16th, 2005 05:16 AM
Moonisup
quote:
joguema wrote:
What happened to the tracker ???

it's off the air I think??
October 16th, 2005 05:35 AM
charlotte security patch download-reboot-Tracker-Green Light
[Edited by charlotte]
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)